Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:59:12 PM

Great coin, still waiting patiently for Hyper to integrate into Zandargort..

I am waiting too

I can't wait for HYPER integration in Zandagort either. Space MMO strategy game with built in free market cryptocurrency trading platform! Apparently the Hungarian dev is working hard on it and it shouldn't be too far off.

The Hungarian developer is very busy with his real job and other commitments but he is working on the project as much as he can. Rough ETA is within a month but I don't want to make any promises we can't keep Wink

And it's time for a HYPER update!

- We have a new HYPER website design that will be finished shortly.

- We are organizing a HYPER Counter Strike tournament and more official announcements about this will be made soon!

- I'm still working on the HYPER White Paper and restructuring some of HYPER's project funds so that the goal of the funds are more clear.

- Plenty of other HYPER projects are on the way such as working on adding HYPER to Zandagort, the work on the HYPER MMO Game Design Document, other HYPER game servers and projects that are being worked on that are not ready to be announced yet, and much more ....

In the meantime here's a quick infographic we whipped up up that gives a preview of the revamped HYPER on the way (including the HYPER Incubator which is for funding HYPER servers and indie game development worldwide). More official updates and developments coming soon!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:03:57 PM

We are looking for a volunteer who will be able to manage the cs matches running on the server during the tournament. Bounties offered. You can either pm me or hyperfuture if you want to apply Smiley
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:18:22 PM

- We are organizing a HYPER Counter Strike tournament and more official announcements about this will be made soon!

- I'm still working on the HYPER White Paper and restructuring some of HYPER's project funds so that the goal of the funds are more clear.

- Plenty of other HYPER projects are on the way such as working on adding HYPER to Zandagort, the work on the HYPER MMO Game Design Document, other HYPER game servers and projects that are being worked on that are not ready to be announced yet, and much more ....

In the meantime here's a quick infographic we whipped up up that gives a preview of the revamped HYPER on the way (including the HYPER Incubator which is for funding HYPER servers and indie game development worldwide). More official updates and developments coming soon!

Nice! I like the incubator idea.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

Nice! I like the incubator idea.

I'm glad you like it. The official restructuring of the HYPER funds including the HYPER Incubator, as well as the release of the Whitepaper to reflect this, should take place within a week. Time to take HYPER to the next level Wink

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
chunkypools

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:39:53 PM

These are great new developments for HYPER!

Don't forget, point your miners at the multipool to create added daily buy support.

Apolloreborn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:26:24 PM

BitcoinPRBuzz the old cryptonauts have posted the HYPER dev interview on their site.

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/on-open-transactions-cryptocurrency-mmos-game-incubator-funds-trading-gaming-staking-and-investing-crypto-an-interview-with-the-hyper-dev/

Keep up the good work chunkypools our very own multipool wonderchild!  Wink

So much exciting stuff is going on right now and things seem to unfold as they should. I know for a fact that HYPERfuture is working his butt off for this project (seriously he messages me at night, early in the morning and in the middle of the day, does he sleep ever??).

I´m in process of sketching Unus, one of the alien races I posted earlier, reading Dune definitively helps with the creativity Cheesy

Any more good news yall?

Here´s something to get your space game enthusiasm pumping...  Grin

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt7fqj4y1Q1qa4cqko1_500.png
Apolloreborn

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:39:37 PM

I think having a psychic connection between the two species is really interesting especially as Caeucusians spend a lot of their time exploring space and Ca´clecs are planet bound, do you have any suggestions how the psychic connection should work?

Here's one suggestion: Since you said the connection with this second species came at the same time they became peaceful diplomats rather than predators and warriors perhaps it is an emotional rather than intellectual connection; if the Ca´clecs were a simple, grounded and compassionate species then the Caeucusians' love for them could be the source of their love for all species and their constant connection to this source of compassionate feelings could be the source of their ability to empathize and negotiate with other species. In terms of gameplay this could lead to some interesting scenarios where Caeucusians cut off from this connection could revert to their original warrior nature. For example, if a player destroys an isolated Caeucusian planet, or all of their planets in a particular area, then the remaining Caeucusians in space could get some kind of attack bonus. The only issue with this would be that it would also mean that the Caeucusians would need to always stay within a certain distance of a planet they control whilst out exploring space.

That just blew my mind, I have already put it as a note for both species! Maybe tribes can be linked together, so if someone would kill off Ca´clecs the connected Caeucusians will "revert to their original warrior nature"? That would maybe be a way to get a bonus without having them stay in a particular area. I´ll take it up with the game developers later, ultimately the tech specs is up to them Smiley 

Cheers profitofthegods!
watchtheskies

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:46:06 AM

I was quietly mining HYPER from the start and I can't wait until all these huge HYPER projects are rolled out  Grin

Great time to buy cheap HYPER. After the Counter Strike tournament, Zandagort HYPER trading, HYPER Whitepaper and New HYPER Incubator are released HYPER is going past the moon to Alpha Centauri!!!

Currently staking TEK and HYPER
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:17:51 AM

Very nice to see an active and creative developer. Good idea with ​​the HYPER Incubator.
john1975p

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:22:23 AM

Very nice to see an active and creative developer. Good idea with ​​the HYPER Incubator.

Very good design, Keep good work and one day we will hit the sky.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:56:21 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 01:12:11 PM by psybits

HYPERfuture and I are discussing the possibility of stopping the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund I am managing in escrow from staking. While this means that after the bounty funds run out there will be no more HYPER to sponsor more games in the HYPER Incubator, it will lower HYPER inflation a little to help ensure HYPER remains valuable. It will also help HYPER become more decentralized faster.

Please provide feedback as we are deciding on how to proceed with this.

Looking forward to feedback guys.
john1975p

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:21:39 PM

We are looking for a volunteer who will be able to manage the cs matches running on the server during the tournament. Bounties offered. You can either pm me or hyperfuture if you want to apply Smiley

I will help you regarding this, tell me responsiblites what I need to do.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:30:55 PM

I will help you regarding this, tell me responsiblites what I need to do.

Hey john thanks for your interest! Do you have experience managing Counter Strike servers and matches at all? Please let me know your experience here or in PM and we can discuss further Wink

HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:38:36 PM

HYPERfuture and I are discussing the possibility of stopping the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund I am managing in escrow from staking. While this means that after the bounty funds run out there will be no more HYPER to sponsor more games in the HYPER Incubator, it will lower HYPER inflation a little to help ensure HYPER remains valuable. It will also help HYPER become more decentralized faster.

Please provide feedback as we are deciding on how to proceed with this.

Looking forward to feedback guys.

Thanks for updating everyone psybits and yes we are considering setting up the main 500 K HYPER MMO Development Fund so that it does not stake, to lower inflation and help HYPER become decentralized more quickly. Please do let me know your thoughts on this!

Important update regarding Zandagort the dev is trying to get the game stable with 8000 planets (so we can have lots of players and worlds) and the dev is still performance testing this. We will be running an updated version of Zandagort that is a bit more slick than the version we are currently running. Also, testing for the HYPER integration will also be taking place during the next week! This doesn't mean it will definitely be launched in a week but I wanted to give you all an update.

The HYPER Whitepaper is coming along, but I am looking for feedback from the community regarding topics like staking the 500 K HYPER MMO Development Fund. If you have any ideas at all regarding how HYPER should manage its funds let me know! I'm looking to create a discussion here Smiley Also it looks like there will be no Market Stabilization Fund.

Upon the release of the Whitepaper there will be the HYPER Incubator, the HYPER MMO Development Fund and the HYPER Bounty Fund. The HYPER MMO Development Fund may not be staking to help lower inflation. Need feedback on this idea and any other ideas welcomed before I finish the Whitepaper!

Wink

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:46:01 PM

Thanks for updating everyone psybits and yes we are considering setting up the main 500 K HYPER MMO Development Fund so that it does not stake, to lower inflation and help HYPER become decentralized more quickly. Please do let me know your thoughts on this!

Important update regarding Zandagort the dev is trying to get the game stable with 8000 planets (so we can have lots of players and worlds) and the dev is still performance testing this. We will be running an updated version of Zandagort that is a bit more slick than the version we are currently running. Also, testing for the HYPER integration will also be taking place during the next week! This doesn't mean it will definitely be launched in a week but I wanted to give you all an update.

The HYPER Whitepaper is coming along, but I am looking for feedback from the community regarding topics like staking the 500 K HYPER MMO Development Fund. If you have any ideas at all regarding how HYPER should manage its funds let me know! I'm looking to create a discussion here Smiley Also it looks like there will be no Market Stabilization Fund.

Upon the release of the Whitepaper there will be the HYPER Incubator, the HYPER MMO Development Fund and the HYPER Bounty Fund. The HYPER MMO Development Fund may not be staking to help lower inflation. Need feedback on this idea and any other ideas welcomed before I finish the Whitepaper!

Wink

I think that the interest of 500,000 coins need to use in the Market Stabilization Fund. Such operations require BTC reserve.
Apolloreborn

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:21:24 PM

The HYPER incubator is such a good idea, nice work HYPERfuture!
pos4me

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:14:40 AM

Bittrex has HYPER on the possible de-listing list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.msg7084920#msg7084920
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 08:22:51 AM

Bittrex has HYPER on the possible de-listing list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.msg7084920#msg7084920

What?! I thought the volume had been ok. Not huge, obviously, but good enough to keep it on the exchange.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 08:25:15 AM

Dont worry i will contact them and make sure they wont delist us.

Sent them a pm.
pos4me

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:27:31 AM

Dont worry i will contact them and make sure they wont delist us

Thanks. I am sure they will not once they take a look at everything again.
Just wanted to get the news out there because I am sure a quicker response, from the devs and the community, is a good thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: