Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
0bert

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:35:25 PM

What about TF2 and earning some Hyper? I don't see any offer like for CS:GO!?  Huh Smiley

Yeah TF2's alright I suppose.... There's not really much real competition on there anymore these days though, and it's never really been that competitive to be honest anyway. CSGO's competitive scene already has a big following and my brother and his mates are pretty damn good at it (one plays pro). Think one of them personally knows a fairly popular streamer too. If we do CSGO events and can get this streamer to stream it could promote the coin pretty well, I've been talking to him about it.

Yes, i agree! CS(GO!) is just big!  Grin
Personaly i just played much more TF then CS, but to reach the masses CS is perfect. A popular streamer, that would be helpful also! Smiley

What about TF2 and earning some Hyper? I don't see any offer like for CS:GO!?  Huh Smiley

EDIT: Just understood your question! You can win up to 1000 HYPER per month if you are in the top 3 players of the TF2 server: http://hypercrypto.com/wiki/index.php/Monthly_Team_Fortess_2_Blitz Wink

There is plenty you can do with HYPER in CS:GO! You can win HYPER for fragging bots and other players, buy weapons with HYPER, and enter our Monthly Blitz to win 1000 HYPER. Take a look at: http://hypercrypto.com/wiki/index.php/HYPER_Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Server and: http://hypercrypto.com/wiki/index.php/Monthly_Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Blitz you can see the current scoreboard and players at http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php

You can also bet on players on the CS:GO server at: http://csgo.microngaming.com/

HYPER deposits are fully automated while withdrawals are processed manually currently. Game on Wink

You can check the wiki for info on all the game servers: http://hypercrypto.com/wiki

Thank you!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HardRockNMiner

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:41:51 PM

HEGBn7BJ8Doj8Qewt9cFekVcdXzGuvdFVE
www.bitcoinmacroeconomics.com has a HYPER button
meowball

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:44:09 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 09:54:45 PM by meowball

Since alpha testing is underway could someone please post some screenshots of the upcoming Web wallet? I want to see it!!  Smiley

Also, any chance of a "Hypervault" option where a larger balance could be moved into a wallet where additional verifications (maybe a second email address 2FA) are needed before moving funds out, and maybe a time delay before the withdrawal? I think providing this option of more permanent storage would encourage users to hold and get more Hyper over time. we could also point them to the SimpleHyper paper wallet creator as that seems to work pretty well  Cheesy  Grin

The web wallet will have 2FA already Wink But I do like the idea of a Hypervault.

Also in regards to the previous question posted about the private key that would be good if it was like blockchain.info in that regard. Meowball who is working on the web wallet would know for sure if you can access your private keys. I would like that if it was possible.

My answers to the questions are below:

Like HYPERfuture has said, 2FA will be an option available for people to use for withdrawals and/or logins. Users can set settings to enable 2FA and other security settings such as imposing withdrawal limits. I could add time delays as an option as well. Good suggestion! Not sure what the hypervault will be like then. Could you give more info about what you are thinking? A hypervault makes me think of an offline wallet that http://simplehyper.info already provides.

Important differences between the web wallet and blockchain.info:

- blockchain.info can't stake your coins (which can't stake in the first place b/c they're BTC's). The hypergg web wallet guarantees stakes that are split evenly among the users collectively once a day. This means that someone with 0.0001 HYPER earns daily stake that is proportional to how much he/she is contributing to the network. The same applies for someone with 100,000 HYPER. Thus, everyone earns guaranteed stakes that compounds daily.

- blockchain.info does not obfuscate your sending transactions or withdrawals. The hypergg web wallet sends funds on your behalf to protect your identity. Someone on the blockchain could not see who and when you send your HYPER. On the other hand, blockchain.info is much like the simplehyper paper wallet generator. It is merely a client-side wallet with a blockchain explorer.

- The hyper web wallet user does not exactly own any addresses in the traditional sense. The only address that is associated with the user is the deposit address which can be changed at any time by the user, but it is only used for deposit purposes to move outside HYPER into the web wallet infrastructure. Once inside the infrastructure, the HYPER that you choose to send from your account is not using your own address. It is using what's available in the infrastructure. This promotes anonymity and future optimizations regarding choosing the lowest aged inputs automatically. Users withdraw their funds via inputs that can span multiple seamingly random addresses.

- Because of the additional benefits and differences between what is being offered with the web wallet and a service like blockchain.info, a user can't really request for their private key. Another benefit for web wallet users is that transactions between other web wallet users incur 0 transaction fees!

Does the above explanations make sense? I hope that clears things up!  Wink

I will be sending invites to testers/volunteers of ppl that have expressed interest for the alpha wallet throughout the the week!
Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:04:21 PM

Like HYPERfuture has said, 2FA will be an option available for people to use for withdrawals and/or logins. Users can set settings to enable 2FA and other security settings such as imposing withdrawal limits. I could add time delays as an option as well. Good suggestion! Not sure what the hypervault will be like then. Could you give more info about what you are thinking? A hypervault makes me think of an offline wallet that http://simplehyper.info already provides.

- blockchain.info can't stake your coins (which can't stake in the first place b/c they're BTC's). The hypergg web wallet guarantees stakes that are split evenly among the users collectively once a day. This means that someone with 0.0001 HYPER earns daily stake that is proportional to how much he/she is contributing to the network. The same applies for someone with 100,000 HYPER. Thus, everyone earns guaranteed stakes that compounds daily.

- blockchain.info does not obfuscate your sending transactions or withdrawals. The hypergg web wallet sends funds on your behalf to protect your identity. Someone on the blockchain could not see who and when you send your HYPER. On the other hand, blockchain.info is much like the simplehyper paper wallet generator. It is merely a client-side wallet with a blockchain explorer.

- The hyper web wallet user does not exactly own any addresses in the traditional sense. The only address that is associated with the user is the deposit address which can be changed at any time by the user, but it is only used for deposit purposes to move outside HYPER into the web wallet infrastructure. Once inside the infrastructure, the HYPER that you choose to send from your account is not using your own address. It is using what's available in the infrastructure. This promotes anonymity and future optimizations regarding choosing the lowest aged inputs automatically. Users withdraw their funds via inputs that can span multiple seamingly random addresses.

- Because of the additional benefits and differences between what is being offered with the web wallet and a service like blockchain.info, a user can't really request for their private key. Another benefit for web wallet users is that transactions between other web wallet users incur 0 transaction fees!

Does the above explanations make sense? I hope that clears things up!  Wink

I will be sending invites to testers/volunteers of ppl that have expressed interest for the alpha wallet throughout the the week!

If you have room for another interested tester, I wouldn't mind trying out the service as well.  Wink
Master0

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:11:22 PM

Hello guys and gals...

Hyperpoker will be moving to a new server..
Until then the website will be disabled.
Redirection of the new server could take up to 24 hours..
So please be patience..

Thanks for understanding..

A small update: The chat was not so good so I will implement a better chat.

Thanks for all support, regards Master0
Master0

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:23:54 PM

Since alpha testing is underway could someone please post some screenshots of the upcoming Web wallet? I want to see it!!  Smiley

Also, any chance of a "Hypervault" option where a larger balance could be moved into a wallet where additional verifications (maybe a second email address 2FA) are needed before moving funds out, and maybe a time delay before the withdrawal? I think providing this option of more permanent storage would encourage users to hold and get more Hyper over time. we could also point them to the SimpleHyper paper wallet creator as that seems to work pretty well  Cheesy  Grin

The web wallet will have 2FA already Wink But I do like the idea of a Hypervault.

Also in regards to the previous question posted about the private key that would be good if it was like blockchain.info in that regard. Meowball who is working on the web wallet would know for sure if you can access your private keys. I would like that if it was possible.

Keep up the good work meowball.. I am looking forward to the hyper online wallet Smiley
iSac54

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:24:08 PM

The Hyper CSGO servers have been seeing a lot of activity today (well, 5-9 real players), been having some fun on those Cheesy. Not to mention it's been blinking like mad on Bittrex, seems to be rising pretty fast. I'm in. Not to mention I'm an avid gamer so what a fucking awesome coin. Just wish the servers were more active.

My brother plays CSGO semi-pro ranked MGE, I've got him in to it and he's going to be telling his premade who hopefully will start playing at the servers and using them to bet against other premades with eventually.

Guys we should really organise some events at the CSGO servers, set some dates and times and bet on some games against eachother. I've always dreamt of being able to do this with crypto and now here it is, just needs more players.

But yeah guys we should seriously do some 5v5's, 25 hyper per player must bet.
Thing is I'm guessing obviously anyone can bet on a team even if they're not playing or whatever. How could we prevent people not playing effectively "stealing" a players bet spot? Unless we organise the players some other way and have the hyper server wallet bets for observers?

But yeah, fucking cracking idea guys.

Lets get some events going and fill the servers up, we'll Twitch stream this shit etc.

I'm 100% in on this. I've been betting skins  on csgolounge for a month now and I'm pretty familiar to the professional scene now. Betting crypto would be really awesome .I would help setup the stream if there is any need for me. Or I can be a chat mod. Doesn't matter. I wanna help with something Smiley)

Awesome exciting times ahead! We should organize a match soon I think Wink

Hey you all better be waiting for me!! My computer has been down and out for like a month now and I should have it back this weekend (my refurbished motherboard is coming then). But seriously I would love to play some serious matches and try and start some competitive 5v5 matches on the servers. I think it would be awesome to get HYPER into the competitive scene as best as we can, whether its making our own tournaments or setting up some kinda betting system. I don't know how viable it would be to seek out a partnership with a betting site (csgolounge or /r/csgobetting or others) but I think that would do a lot for our great community, adding HYPER tips to /r/csgobetting for analyses or even bet HYPER on there, or the same for csgolounge!!
Falcon98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:50:33 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 12:26:16 AM by Falcon98

The Hyper CSGO servers have been seeing a lot of activity today (well, 5-9 real players), been having some fun on those Cheesy. Not to mention it's been blinking like mad on Bittrex, seems to be rising pretty fast. I'm in. Not to mention I'm an avid gamer so what a fucking awesome coin. Just wish the servers were more active.

My brother plays CSGO semi-pro ranked MGE, I've got him in to it and he's going to be telling his premade who hopefully will start playing at the servers and using them to bet against other premades with eventually.

Guys we should really organise some events at the CSGO servers, set some dates and times and bet on some games against eachother. I've always dreamt of being able to do this with crypto and now here it is, just needs more players.

But yeah guys we should seriously do some 5v5's, 25 hyper per player must bet.
Thing is I'm guessing obviously anyone can bet on a team even if they're not playing or whatever. How could we prevent people not playing effectively "stealing" a players bet spot? Unless we organise the players some other way and have the hyper server wallet bets for observers?

But yeah, fucking cracking idea guys.

Lets get some events going and fill the servers up, we'll Twitch stream this shit etc.

I'm 100% in on this. I've been betting skins  on csgolounge for a month now and I'm pretty familiar to the professional scene now. Betting crypto would be really awesome .I would help setup the stream if there is any need for me. Or I can be a chat mod. Doesn't matter. I wanna help with something Smiley)

Awesome exciting times ahead! We should organize a match soon I think Wink

Hey you all better be waiting for me!! My computer has been down and out for like a month now and I should have it back this weekend (my refurbished motherboard is coming then). But seriously I would love to play some serious matches and try and start some competitive 5v5 matches on the servers. I think it would be awesome to get HYPER into the competitive scene as best as we can, whether its making our own tournaments or setting up some kinda betting system. I don't know how viable it would be to seek out a partnership with a betting site (csgolounge or /r/csgobetting or others) but I think that would do a lot for our great community, adding HYPER tips to /r/csgobetting for analyses or even bet HYPER on there, or the same for csgolounge!!

What should we call the stream/channel: HyperON, HyperIt , HyperGaming etc. ?
TheEGN

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:50:42 PM

All AMAZING changes! Loving the ideas and thoughts! Good things from everyone! Smiley
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:29:34 PM

Hey folks,

I'm pleased to say that I've been invited back into the HYPER dev team after choosing to leave during September. My primarily role on the team will be partaking in the development of our upcoming MMO, which I most certainly will have a great time working on. Great to be back with you all.

Best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
BitcoinDood

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:54:25 AM

I popped on here today to specifically find out about this. If you need another tester I would love to try out this wallet. Go HYPER !
trolltamer9000

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:15:05 AM

Hey folks,

I'm pleased to say that I've been invited back into the HYPER dev team after choosing to leave during September. My primarily role on the team will be partaking in the development of our upcoming MMO, which I most certainly will have a great time working on. Great to be back with you all.

Best,
Adam

Hate to be "that guy" but didn't you peace on Hyper without warning really earlier last year?

I am surprised Hyperfuture trusts you this time around. What happens when another coin or project attracts your eye? The MMO is a very long term project.
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:47:01 AM

Hey folks,

Best,
Adam

Hate to be "that guy" but didn't you peace on Hyper without warning really earlier last year?

I am surprised Hyperfuture trusts you this time around. What happens when another coin or project attracts your eye? The MMO is a very long term project.

Here is the exact quote specifying my earlier departure:

Hello everyone,

It has been quite a ride on the HYPER development team- unfortunately, I have been extremely busy with real-life things, and can no longer hold my position as concept artist and sprite design for HYPER's MMO. I wish everyone the best with their future endeavors, and I am certain that HYPERfuture will find a replacement to fill my position quickly Smiley Perhaps in the future, when my schedule becomes less cluttered, I may return to casually design game assets for the MMO.

Kind regards,
Adam

If you were around that time, I was pretty much one of the only active devs as HyperFuture unfortunately had irl issues and was absent for several weeks/checked in every 1-2 weeks. Being on an honest dev team is a ton of responsibility, and I played my role. When things turn up, I have to choose between one thing and another- I was on the dev team with HYPER since May, was one of the biggest miners on the pools during PoW, and at one point owned around 10% of coin supply.

I prefer to leave past issues behind, I'm back and that's that. You folk can expect to see some basic early concepts of our upcoming MMO starting this weekend/next week.

Sorry for my rather rash reply, it's late here in Toronto (early morning-ish) and I'm tired Cheesy

Mining since 2014
meowball

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:37:30 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 06:37:28 AM by meowball

Hey folks,

Best,
Adam

Welcome back Gladimor!

Here is a screenshot of the very early-stage alpha web wallet with sample temporary data. There are a bunch of things that are being hooked up right now, so it's very vanilla right now. Lots of changes including design changes will occur during the alpha. This is far from the final product!
Again, for those who have expressed interest, you should be seeing a PM from me sometime this week. Thanks!

EDIT: More screenshots: account settings and sending options open as well as the account options. Btw, the addresses that you see in the screenshots are not real! Please don't send HYPER to them!  Wink

These are previous posts that describe the web wallet in more detail:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10198309#msg10198309
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10210076#msg10210076
TheEGN

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:47:20 AM

Hey folks,

Best,
Adam

Welcome back Gladimor!

Here is a screenshot of the very early-stage alpha web wallet with sample temporary data. There are a bunch of things that are being hooked up right now, so it's very vanilla right now. Lots of changes including design changes will occur during the alpha. This is far from the final product!
Again, for those who have expressed interest, you should be seeing a PM from me sometime this week. Thanks!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vif0w6.jpg

Looking absolutely fantastic!

Keep it up! Cheesy
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:49:26 AM

Hey folks,

Best,
Adam

Welcome back Gladimor!

Showing how much is staked each month? That is awesome! I love it. Can't wait until we can give this thing a test, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:57:07 AM

Whats with the pump? something released?
meowball

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:06:25 AM

@TheEGN and @ranlo: Thanks! More screenshots in the post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10213515#msg10213515
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:11:17 AM

Just looked. This is awesome, Smiley.

If it could support off-the-chain transactions that would be huge as well, sort of like how Coinbase does it and allows you to pay to an email address with no fee and does it instantly. Is this something that's planned?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
meowball

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:17:31 AM

Just looked. This is awesome, Smiley.

If it could support off-the-chain transactions that would be huge as well, sort of like how Coinbase does it and allows you to pay to an email address with no fee and does it instantly. Is this something that's planned?

Sounds like a great idea! I am assuming the user who received the email just needs to login or create an account to accept the amount received? I will add it to the timeline. Thanks for the suggestion!
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: