Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 02:45:24 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 03:02:57 AM by Travis9x

I for one have kids.  4 of them. Ain't no way in hell ANY of my kids are going to be allowed to play with my HYPER on any FPS game.

Casual Games are KING for kids and women (and me) if I ever have time.   I do understand that kids probably aren't buying HYPER because for the most part they don't have online access to BTC or Fiat.  

But parents DO!  I would definitely let my kids play casual games with the risk of 100 hyper....Christ...even Checkers or Chess....Hell what about solitaire?

I let my kids explore a bit of this site with my permission.  http://kizi.com/

Just my 2 hyper.
This is why I suggested that the first HYPER mobile game be something like Bloons TD 5.  I mean, monkeys popping balloons!  What could be more cute, casual, and kid-friendly than that??  Grin  lol, NinjaKiwi and the Bloons series has a lot of very family-friendly casual games, like a Bloons-themed MMO called Bloons Monkey City.  We could get a lot of ideas from them.  Wink

Our HYPER app Android dev is showing me some examples soon. Ideas include a HYPER asteroids style game. Is the game you mention popular? Hopefully, we can integrate automatic HYPER tipping for the top players daily too Wink
Honestly, I doubt many people will want to play an asteroids-style game long-term.  I know a game like that would be easy to make, and could be put out there quickly, but HYPER needs a game that people will want to play, and continue to want to play with their bits of idle time on their phone or tablet for years to come.  Bloons is very popular, with browser-based versions, Android versions, iOS versions, and even a Steam version of their most popular title, Bloons TD 5 (Steam game page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/306020...some of the reviews are hilarious, btw).  Their spin-offs also have multi-platform versions, including Bloons TD Battles (a PvP title), Bloons Monkey City, and Bloons Super Monkey.  What makes the Bloons series so popular, is that most of their titles are Free-to-Play, with optional in-app purchases, and have long-term playability as your progress is saved.  They are also cross-genre, with Tower Defense, city-building, PvP, and action.  All of their games are designed for people to be able to play with just a few minutes at a time, on their mobile devices...very convenient for people with busy lives.  For players who have more time to invest, there's the Steam and browser-based versions of the games.  All of this in a cute, family-friendly, fun theme with good animation & artwork.  The Bloons series is NinjaKiwi's most popular game series, but they also have fairly popular (and more mature) series with zombies and other more bloody action games...but I think the reasons for Bloons' success are obvious.
We could learn a LOT from them.  I think something like this, a family-friendly, casual game with lots of long-term playability is perfect for a HYPER mobile game.

Ohh yeah! That's the plan for the MMO: http://hypercrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/HYPER-MMO-Game-Concept-Document-V-1.01.pdf

Although perhaps we should go first person instead of strategy. The above document is NOT final. Especially regarding the release date.

That's why we have at least 400 000 HYPER reserved to fund a project like that Wink

It could be a tiered system:

First person -> starts story
Strategy -> continues story (delving into a warish game)
RPG -> finalized story with continuous updates, in a thriving world
This I think, is an excellent idea.  MMORPGs have the most long-term playability of any genre, and the most potential for securing loyal players who will continue to invest time, money, and advertisement via word-of-mouth for years to come.  But people often want the fast action and critical thinking of other genres too, so this tiered system is genius.  Start a player out in first-person, as a kind of prologue to begin the story.  Move into RTS to expand the player's world into one of war & conflict, and to introduce them to other races, worlds, and the game universe...this can also be MMO, to determine the player's starting situation for the next phase...ie, which sector of space are they in, starting relations to other races, and how much territory do they control and technology they have access to from the start.  Finalize into an MMORPG, with conditions carried over from the first two phases, for the player to begin their own story in this universe.  In certain scenarios or conditions, the game can temporarily shift back into RTS, and of course many aspects of the RPG can be FPS-styled to keep that feel as well.  For example, when the player's ship(s) is/are docked at a station...they can walk around the station, interacting with other players, in a first-person perspective.  The player can personally pilot their flagship, while also commanding a fleet of other ships, to retain some of the RTS feel.
So the first two phases of the game can essentially introduce the player to two major aspects of the game, while also setting the stage, and the final long-term phase will be a multi-genre mix of FPS, RTS, and MMORPG.  No other game like this currently exists, and I think this is perfect for the "flagship" HYPER game.  It will take a lot of investment, both time and funds, but so incredibly worth it.  HYPER is a groundbreaking cryptocurrency, and needs a groundbreaking game to carry its flag.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 03:30:59 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 03:55:43 AM by HYPERfuture

I for one have kids.  4 of them. Ain't no way in hell ANY of my kids are going to be allowed to play with my HYPER on any FPS game.

Casual Games are KING for kids and women (and me) if I ever have time.   I do understand that kids probably aren't buying HYPER because for the most part they don't have online access to BTC or Fiat.  

But parents DO!  I would definitely let my kids play casual games with the risk of 100 hyper....Christ...even Checkers or Chess....Hell what about solitaire?

I let my kids explore a bit of this site with my permission.  http://kizi.com/

Just my 2 hyper.
This is why I suggested that the first HYPER mobile game be something like Bloons TD 5.  I mean, monkeys popping balloons!  What could be more cute, casual, and kid-friendly than that??  Grin  lol, NinjaKiwi and the Bloons series has a lot of very family-friendly casual games, like a Bloons-themed MMO called Bloons Monkey City.  We could get a lot of ideas from them.  Wink

Our HYPER app Android dev is showing me some examples soon. Ideas include a HYPER asteroids style game. Is the game you mention popular? Hopefully, we can integrate automatic HYPER tipping for the top players daily too Wink
Honestly, I doubt many people will want to play an asteroids-style game long-term.  I know a game like that would be easy to make, and could be put out there quickly, but HYPER needs a game that people will want to play, and continue to want to play with their bits of idle time on their phone or tablet for years to come.  Bloons is very popular, with browser-based versions, Android versions, iOS versions, and even a Steam version of their most popular title, Bloons TD 5 (Steam game page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/306020...some of the reviews are hilarious, btw).  Their spin-offs also have multi-platform versions, including Bloons TD Battles (a PvP title), Bloons Monkey City, and Bloons Super Monkey.  What makes the Bloons series so popular, is that most of their titles are Free-to-Play, with optional in-app purchases, and have long-term playability as your progress is saved.  They are also cross-genre, with Tower Defense, city-building, PvP, and action.  All of their games are designed for people to be able to play with just a few minutes at a time, on their mobile devices...very convenient for people with busy lives.  For players who have more time to invest, there's the Steam and browser-based versions of the games.  All of this in a cute, family-friendly, fun theme with good animation & artwork.  The Bloons series is NinjaKiwi's most popular game series, but they also have fairly popular (and more mature) series with zombies and other more bloody action games...but I think the reasons for Bloons' success are obvious.
We could learn a LOT from them.  I think something like this, a family-friendly, casual game with lots of long-term playability is perfect for a HYPER mobile game.

Thanks for the feedback. Currently 3 my requirements for the Android app is that it is 1.) not too expensive to make (after the first one is a success and HYPER has grown more we can afford to make a more elaborate app), 2.) highly addictive, 3.) ideally has HYPER tipping integration so that players are tipped micro amounts of HYPER when they are playing directly to their wallet. The App Developer is currently researching HYPER tipping integration with the budget we have. Bloons sounds very cool, but if they are cross - genre that means the game would require more development to incorporate these different types of games in one App. So for the first app we are looking for a game that is one genre only. Please let me know if you have any more ideas Wink Please feel free to provide links here to the most simple and addictive Bloons games.

In future, when we have more funds at our disposal I actually want to make HYPER billionaire, which will be similar to the very popular Bitcoin billionaire App and game, but different as well and incorporating HYPER tipping in-game (Bitcoin billionaire does not have bitcoin tipping): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.bitcoin&hl=en

Ohh yeah! That's the plan for the MMO: http://hypercrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/HYPER-MMO-Game-Concept-Document-V-1.01.pdf

Although perhaps we should go first person instead of strategy. The above document is NOT final. Especially regarding the release date.

That's why we have at least 400 000 HYPER reserved to fund a project like that Wink

It could be a tiered system:

First person -> starts story
Strategy -> continues story (delving into a warish game)
RPG -> finalized story with continuous updates, in a thriving world
This I think, is an excellent idea.  MMORPGs have the most long-term playability of any genre, and the most potential for securing loyal players who will continue to invest time, money, and advertisement via word-of-mouth for years to come.  But people often want the fast action and critical thinking of other genres too, so this tiered system is genius.  Start a player out in first-person, as a kind of prologue to begin the story.  Move into RTS to expand the player's world into one of war & conflict, and to introduce them to other races, worlds, and the game universe...this can also be MMO, to determine the player's starting situation for the next phase...ie, which sector of space are they in, starting relations to other races, and how much territory do they control and technology they have access to from the start.  Finalize into an MMORPG, with conditions carried over from the first two phases, for the player to begin their own story in this universe.  In certain scenarios or conditions, the game can temporarily shift back into RTS, and of course many aspects of the RPG can be FPS-styled to keep that feel as well.  For example, when the player's ship(s) is/are docked at a station...they can walk around the station, interacting with other players, in a first-person perspective.  The player can personally pilot their flagship, while also commanding a fleet of other ships, to retain some of the RTS feel.
So the first two phases of the game can essentially introduce the player to two major aspects of the game, while also setting the stage, and the final long-term phase will be a multi-genre mix of FPS, RTS, and MMORPG.  No other game like this currently exists, and I think this is perfect for the "flagship" HYPER game.  It will take a lot of investment, both time and funds, but so incredibly worth it.  HYPER is a groundbreaking cryptocurrency, and needs a groundbreaking game to carry its flag.

Yes I agree it is an awesome idea. There are platforms out there I have been researching (should see my notes!) we can use as the basis for each type of game. When I have finished the HYPER Whitepaper, and we have the web wallet up http://hypergg.com, I will begin looking into our options for creating the MMO more seriously. So much of my time has been spent building HYPER to where it is now, but soon I will have more time to begin working on the MMO properly Wink The first step will be to expand the MMO team, we have a lot of interested people and there are artists, writers etc on standby, but we need more people to help with the actual development.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:00:48 AM

Yes I agree it is an awesome idea. There are platforms out there I have been researching (should see my notes!) we can use as the basis for each type of game. When I have finished the HYPER Whitepaper, and we have the web wallet up http://hypergg.com, I will begin looking into our options for creating the MMO more seriously. So much of my time has been spent building HYPER to where it is now, but soon I will have more time to begin working on the MMO properly Wink The first step will be to expand the MMO team, we have a lot of interested people and there are artists, writers etc on standby, but we need more people to help with the actual development.

My knowledge in the development arena is somewhat limited, but I can help with designing game mechanics, evaluating things, etc. Being that I'm always dealing with games and game developers on a constant basis as it is, I think it puts me in a great spot since I constantly see what's working and isn't.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 04:07:03 AM

My knowledge in the development arena is somewhat limited, but I can help with designing game mechanics, evaluating things, etc. Being that I'm always dealing with games and game developers on a constant basis as it is, I think it puts me in a great spot since I constantly see what's working and isn't.

There are a TON of options when it comes to choosing a service that provides many of the essentials required to set up an MMO and build on this with Unity assets. Do you know which tools / services you have seen small indy teams use to create high quality MMOs? There is no need to reinvent the wheel and we are going to use one of these (whether open source or proprietary and we pay for it) as our foundation to speed up development.

Also thanks really appreciate it! I have you down as a writer on the team as well Wink

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:19:35 AM

There are a TON of options when it comes to choosing a service that provides many of the essentials required to set up an MMO and build on this with Unity assets. Do you know which tools / services you have seen small indy teams use to create high quality MMOs? There is no need to reinvent the wheel and we are going to use one of these (whether open source or proprietary and we pay for it) as our foundation to speed up development.

Also thanks really appreciate it! I have you down as a writer on the team as well Wink

That's a toughie. But here's a bit of info if it helps:

AAA titles: RIFT, World of Warcraft (used for prototyping, not live), Warhammer Online, Morrowind and more all used Gamebryo

AAA titles #2: TERA, Lineage II, AION, and some others used UDK

Indie: Usually this would be either custom (as in the case with the bigger indie companies) or things like Unity 3D. With Unity, the most common base for MMOs would be the "Photon" plugin (here).

Some games also use the "BigWorld" kit, though I don't know of any off the top of my head. The order of these in terms of their professionalism/use for the top titles is: GameBryo, UDK, Unity 3D. All three of these are fully integrated systems that make prototyping and teamwork easy. With that said, GameBryo is anywhere from $10k -> 30k, UDK isn't free if you need core access, and Unity 3D is the cheapest (and is free to get games up and running, so the cost only comes if the full version is bought prior to the release of the game).

I hope that helps understand some more about options. Feel free to field over any other questions you might have and I'll answer the best I can, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 04:31:43 AM

AAA titles: RIFT, World of Warcraft (used for prototyping, not live), Warhammer Online, Morrowind and more all used Gamebryo

Indie: Usually this would be either custom (as in the case with the bigger indie companies) or things like Unity 3D. With Unity, the most common base for MMOs would be the "Photon" plugin (here).

Some games also use the "BigWorld" kit, though I don't know of any off the top of my head. The order of these in terms of their professionalism/use for the top titles is: GameBryo, UDK, Unity 3D. All three of these are fully integrated systems that make prototyping and teamwork easy. With that said, GameBryo is anywhere from $10k -> 30k, UDK isn't free if you need core access, and Unity 3D is the cheapest (and is free to get games up and running, so the cost only comes if the full version is bought prior to the release of the game).

I hope that helps understand some more about options. Feel free to field over any other questions you might have and I'll answer the best I can, Smiley.

Thanks! Yes I looked into these. There are other options that also provide a ton of assets etc to speed up development as well. But thanks for breaking it down. The photon plugin might be a good option but I don't mind if we need to invest in another framework to speed things up. I don't think it will take that long once we have the time to work on it properly. It'll be huge Wink

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:10:24 AM

Thanks! Yes I looked into these. There are other options that also provide a ton of assets etc to speed up development as well. But thanks for breaking it down. The photon plugin might be a good option but I don't mind if we need to invest in another framework to speed things up. I don't think it will take that long once we have the time to work on it properly. It'll be huge Wink

A big question is what language the other coders are familiar with. Out of all of these, Unity is the most versatile language-wise as it accepts scripts in C#, its own custom script, JavaScript and C++. So even if you another were working on the same module, you could be using two different languages and Unity would automatically convert them on the game build. You can also use LUA, but I think that needs an external addon. I know that the other two, UDK and Gamebryo are often used with LUA. UDK goes with C++ and its own custom scripting, and I'm not sure Gamebryo's language.

FWIW, there are a lot of options. But these are the three most commonly used so I figure there's a reason for it (and it also means there's more than abundant support).

meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:29:07 AM

A big question is what language the other coders are familiar with. Out of all of these, Unity is the most versatile language-wise as it accepts scripts in C#, its own custom script, JavaScript and C++. So even if you another were working on the same module, you could be using two different languages and Unity would automatically convert them on the game build. You can also use LUA, but I think that needs an external addon. I know that the other two, UDK and Gamebryo are often used with LUA. UDK goes with C++ and its own custom scripting, and I'm not sure Gamebryo's language.

FWIW, there are a lot of options. But these are the three most commonly used so I figure there's a reason for it (and it also means there's more than abundant support).

I am fine with any language, although I will admit that I am leaning towards C# or JavaScript. Any engine is fine for me as well. I think Unity is attractive and easy for beginners. Let's start the game already! We should get all interested parties and finalize the GDD and the important modules to code up. I can also do a bit of digital painting as well hehe. Not super well, but it's w/e.  Wink Unfortunately, I have a lot on my plate. HYPERfuture, you should set up a schedule to get this started! Will this be built in-house or are you planning to outsource to an indie studio or something?
robmob

Activity: 658

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 05:16:26 PM

Just letting everyone know we are giving 5 free HYPER away to all members on our community, you only need 2 posts to collect the HYPER find out more about it here https://cryptoinfinity.com/Thread-Free-HYPER-Giveaway-5-Free-HYPER-For-All-Members And you can play games on our community to win HYPER here https://cryptoinfinity.com/Thread-Open-Competition-4-New-HYPER-Game-Competitions?pid=3636#pid3636

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 06:20:06 PM

I am fine with any language, although I will admit that I am leaning towards C# or JavaScript. Any engine is fine for me as well. I think Unity is attractive and easy for beginners. Let's start the game already! We should get all interested parties and finalize the GDD and the important modules to code up. I can also do a bit of digital painting as well hehe. Not super well, but it's w/e.  Wink Unfortunately, I have a lot on my plate. HYPERfuture, you should set up a schedule to get this started! Will this be built in-house or are you planning to outsource to an indie studio or something?

Once the Whitepaper is complete then I can start working on a roadmap for the MMO Wink I know you have a lot on your plate and thanks for your offers of contributing! Outsourcing to an indie studio is an interesting idea. At the moment HYPER needs a higher market cap to realistically fund the MMO project which is partly why we haven't started development yet. Once the anon web wallet is out and, and http://hypergg.com lists all the game competitions this should help increase HYPER's value. Making the MMO more feasible. Outsourcing to an indie studio is an interesting idea. Once the Whitepaper is finished then I can start looking into our options more thoroughly Wink Now that we have a nice website at http://hypercrypto.com we can also start contacting existing indie MMO's and asking them to integrate HYPER as we look much more professional now which is good. This is ideal as we do not need to spend as much on development and can get HYPER incorporated into existing MMOs and exposed to their gaming community as well!

If anyone wants to start contacting indie MMOs and asking them to integrate HYPER please do so! Just send them to our site at http://hypercrypto.com and let them know bounties are available Wink

kernik

Activity: 188

sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 06:46:20 PM

I have progress with my MMO project Smiley It looks like in-game HYPER integration is running smoothly on testnet, but still needs few tests until we launch a public beta. If you'd like to contribute in any way, send me a PM Smiley

Turning caffeine into code since 1999
https://sector5.xyz - Bullethell with crypto - HYPER - GP - LTC
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:24:57 PM

I have progress with my MMO project Smiley It looks like in-game HYPER integration is running smoothly on testnet, but still needs few tests until we launch a public beta. If you'd like to contribute in any way, send me a PM Smiley

Awesome! Can't wait to give you the nice bounty for integrating HYPER for in-game trading between players and purchases in your hack n slash MMO Wink Guys please PM kernik to take part in the beta testing of HYPER in http://vslayers.me

ever put some thought in having Sonic Grime on board for some in game music?

I don't know much about gaming or what it entails. Just curious. i'm sure he'd like that and he's got at least one album of stuff available.  Just putting it out there...

I could always voice act some stuff too...whatever. Just throwin' it out there.

EDIT:  Also if you need some SERIOUSLY good DEEP voice Golden voice stuff for an intro to the game or narration of a story line my dad carries his balls in a briefcase.  He's had extensive radio experience and marketing.  His voice is outstanding for voiceover/voiceacting stuff.  He's also got access to a local studio (or me whenever I'm home) to make good recordings.

As he edges close to retirement his "job/hobby" now is in the agricultural drone development.

Go figure...we live in Kansas....

www.ageagle.com if anyone is curious.

Yes! I will put you, your father, and Sonic Grime down for sound design, soundtracks and voice overs for the main HYPER space MMO. Thanks so much this is awesome!

Just a quick reminder to everyone that you can WIN and spend HYPER playing Poker, CS:GO, TF2, Rust, EVE Online, Minecraft, StarMade, Assetto Corsa Racing, Paperboy, Tilt, Snowball, Dice and more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10024244#msg10024244

The new HYPER OP thread design here should be live within a couple of days too it is a big improvement Wink

And if you haven't checked out the new HYPER website at http://hypercrypto.com make sure to do so!

TheEGN

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:45:22 PM

Having a look now, but one thing I spotted already is maybe a CAPTCHA to stop bots from joining?

Looking good so far! Wink

Keep it up!

EDIT :

I can't seem to login now...I'm getting

Warning
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

i checked my email, nothing...

what do I do? Tongue
Falcon98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:59:34 PM

And the new giveaway is here ! Smiley

EDIT: FORGOT LINK; WOW , good job me! http://redd.it/2so8tc
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 10:02:45 PM

Link? What is the giveaway about and where is it? Tell us  Grin

Falcon98

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:09:23 PM

Link? What is the giveaway about and where is it? Tell us  Grin

http://redd.it/2so8tc! UPVOTE PLZ Smiley
kernik

Activity: 188

sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 10:17:20 PM

Warning
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

what do I do? Tongue

Have you checked your spam folder?

Turning caffeine into code since 1999
https://sector5.xyz - Bullethell with crypto - HYPER - GP - LTC
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:32:45 PM

This is a wonderful idea! GJ, Falcon!!!
Falcon98

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:35:43 PM

This is a wonderful idea! GJ, Falcon!!!

I know and thanks. Lets spread and upvote this to moon! over 300k people on this reddit. subscribers!
TheEGN

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:41:36 PM

Warning

what do I do? Tongue

Have you checked your spam folder?

yes Sad

Nothing.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: