Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:13:26 PM

what  address wallet has HYPERfuture ?
so that hyper funds will be lost if he returns or not either way ?
About that, this is, see below, taken from the OP and as you can see there is 224,208.06459 HYPER in total in all 4 HYPER wallets. I guess this is the amount HYPERfuture holds or held I dont know, still find it strange that he has vanished just like that...strange....i really think something happened to him, something bad. Anyway, those funds will remain in old chain if their owner doesnt do the swap.

400K HYPER MMO Development Fund.

Current manager / escrow: psybits (respected member of the Bitcoin community) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=75383

Established with 400,000 Hyper at this address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/wallet.dws?25030.htm

I had a chat room set up on TheCryptoChat (https://thecryptochat.net/) for HYPER development a couple weeks ago that can be used for anything HYPER related or as a chat room for the community. Just register to their site, select the rooms menu and choose Hyper Dev. I pop into their site often so if anyone wants to chat with me and I'm not in that room try the Main chat room just type CryptoDatabase into chat to get my attention.
I am already a member here as you suggested to do that like couple of weeks ago, but its doesnt work now, maybe it's just in maintenance mode. Will try later.

Update on the new wallet,

I do need one other person to help with the testing of this, preferably someone I can trust or you guys trust as I will be sending them coins and will expect them back. The developer is 12 hours ahead of me so when its prime time for me to communicate he is sleeping and vice versa.

I currently have the latest test release and have most of the new coins in it but I am still waiting on about 350-400k HYPER to be transferred to me. The total coin count of HYPER at the time of the writing of this message is 7,883,320 and the new wallet is at around 8.4 mil. I had asked him to make the total coin count a little higher than at the time (month ago) to account for staking during the claim period but he added too many. The solution to this will be to add up the total amount of current existing HYPER and subtract it from the new coin total and burn the remaining HYPER after the swap or keep them for the dev fund.
Great, I can be your second-in-command as assistance, just guide me what to do next and when.

Just my opinion but coding in a dev tax or retaining 10 % is going to be essential to the furtherment of this project for updating, fixing, marketing.

Of course it's up to everyone else to speak up on that matter but it is nice just to have some coins there for payment to a dev if things going wrong or bugs come up or we just want an improvement.
I personally don't like the idea of keeping the extra coins for the dev fund as that will be a 8-9% increase in total coins and the more we can burn the easier it will be to increase its value.
Anyway both solutions are great proposed by cryptohunter and CryptoDatabase. But at the same time quite irrelevant. If there is no community to support projects well it really doesn't matter what tools you have. But I believe we are way beyond that, right? Dev tax is something that is out of our reach now. Maybe next time at next "upgrade".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 11:22:56 PM

Great, I can be your second-in-command as assistance, just guide me what to do next and when.

Great, thanks. TheCryptoChat is back up so if you want to join the Hyper Dev room we can get started.

Anyway both solutions are great proposed by cryptohunter and CryptoDatabase. But at the same time quite irrelevant. If there is no community to support projects well it really doesn't matter what tools you have. But I believe we are way beyond that, right? Dev tax is something that is out of our reach now. Maybe next time at next "upgrade".

This was supposed to be an upgrade but difficulties on the current developer's end has turned it into just specifications changing with the current code. This is not what you guys wanted nor what I wanted so in return I'll provide an additional 0.1 BTC towards another HYPER project to cover what you guys contributed for the new wallet.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:22:45 AM

Great, thanks. TheCryptoChat is back up so if you want to join the Hyper Dev room we can get started.

This was supposed to be an upgrade but difficulties on the current developer's end has turned it into just specifications changing with the current code. This is not what you guys wanted nor what I wanted so in return I'll provide an additional 0.1 BTC towards another HYPER project to cover what you guys contributed for the new wallet.

What is actually going to be changed with the new wallet, with this all in consideration? Is it fixing the ridiculous RAM usage, things like the interest rate, etc.? Or what's part of this?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 12:40:27 AM

What is actually going to be changed with the new wallet, with this all in consideration? Is it fixing the ridiculous RAM usage, things like the interest rate, etc.? Or what's part of this?

The RAM and CPU usage is mostly due to the massive amount of blocks HYPER has and its quick block time. The new wallet will extend the block time to 2 minutes per block instead of 30 seconds. This will decrease the number of blocks HYPER produces and should slow down CPU usage as it isn't constantly syncing and the new blockchain should reduce the RAM usage tremendously as it will no longer have to sort through and call 3+ million blocks.

The only thing changing with the code really is the specifications for block times. The current HYPER PoS schedule should still exist in its current form.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:54:39 AM

The RAM and CPU usage is mostly due to the massive amount of blocks HYPER has and its quick block time. The new wallet will extend the block time to 2 minutes per block instead of 30 seconds. This will decrease the number of blocks HYPER produces and should slow down CPU usage as it isn't constantly syncing and the new blockchain should reduce the RAM usage tremendously as it will no longer have to sort through and call 3+ million blocks.

The only thing changing with the code really is the specifications for block times. The current HYPER PoS schedule should still exist in its current form.

Is the RAM/CPU usage for sure related to that? There are other coins with similar block times that don't have the same issues, so seems weird that HYPER would be one of the few affected.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 01:03:44 AM

Is the RAM/CPU usage for sure related to that? There are other coins with similar block times that don't have the same issues, so seems weird that HYPER would be one of the few affected.

I would say yes from testing the new wallet. Without the block files HYPER currently has the wallet uses minimal resources and I didn't even notice an effect on my browsing while it was running.

If you would like to help test the new wallet I can send you a download link.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

Yes, its working now, still exploring the site and what is has to offer. What is your user name at TheCryptoChat, its the same as here? Cant find you, cant...no, wait...i found you....ah you need to search for private room  "Hyper Dev"....but it will be difficult to come together, cause i live in Europe and I am like +2 hours bitcointalk forum time and you live in USA... so its like for you, what -4 to -5 hours forum time?....or you can send me a link too as you suggested to ranlo. Anyway, I sent you a friend request. Will be online again in 9 am bitcointalk forum time.
foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

As I said before, I can also test the new wallet.
I live in Europe.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

If anyone has some old Hyper coins lying around, let me know as I'm interested in getting some. Unfortunately, I can't find an exchange on coinmarketcap, so my only option would be to purchase it via PM. Feel free to contact me if you're willing to sell me some. I'll try to make the payment in BTC as quickly as possible.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:13:04 PM

If anyone has some old Hyper coins lying around, let me know as I'm interested in getting some. Unfortunately, I can't find an exchange on coinmarketcap, so my only option would be to purchase it via PM. Feel free to contact me if you're willing to sell me some. I'll try to make the payment in BTC as quickly as possible.  Smiley

I have, but not that much, and I guess they are stucked in an old unsynced wallet stored in an obscure subfolder in my hard drive. If you wish so, I can give you one HYPER, as this is what I have under the hand for now in my Bittrex account Tongue.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

I have, but not that much, and I guess they are stucked in an old unsynced wallet stored in an obscure subfolder in my hard drive. If you wish so, I can give you one HYPER, as this is what I have under the hand for now in my Bittrex account Tongue.

Ok. I'm trying to get as much Hyper as I can, but 1 Hyper seems fine. How much do I owe you? Contact me via PM  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:16:18 PM

Once I have my wallet synced in a few days I'm also looking to buy HYPER via PM here. Amounts 10 000 HYPER and above only. Please PM me if you are interested in selling Wink
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:42:26 PM

Still looking to buy some more Hyper. Those who are willing to sell me some, feel free to send me a PM with your rates. I will try to send payment via BTC as soon as possible.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
alexsandrkg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

Once I have my wallet synced in a few days I'm also looking to buy HYPER via PM here. Amounts 10 000 HYPER and above only. Please PM me if you are interested in selling Wink

Greetings I have a coin hyper on the exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz the amount of 100k coins I have. Can I sell them right now from the stock exchange or not, why the exchanges are not working, I can transfer to your account if there is such an opportunity and at what rate do you buy?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:44:55 PM

Guys, maybe it would be better if you use more practical methods of conversation for possible trades than this thread. I suggest using thecryptochat.net and search for "Hyper Dev" room (look for "house" icon) where you can talk and share your ideas or whatever in real time and then move to a private chat if necessary for any possible trade execution. But please if possible use escrow service.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:03:50 PM

Anyway, CryptoDatabase and I tested (chatting at thecryptochat.net) new wallet today, development is still in process, we got stuck at some level, but I believe nothing seriously that cannot be solved. Looking forward with more direct testing with sending and receiving new HYPER coin between me and CryptoDatabase and while a new Valerian space game (Valerian Universe) is being developed, the fortune is smiling upon HYPER for now.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

Anyway, CryptoDatabase and I tested (chatting at thecryptochat.net) new wallet today, development is still in process, we got stuck at some level, but I believe nothing seriously that cannot be solved. Looking forward with more direct testing with sending and receiving new HYPER coin between me and CryptoDatabase and while a new Valerian space game (Valerian Universe) is being developed, the fortune is smiling upon HYPER for now.

Glad to hear that there will be a new wallet release for Hyper, along with a new game in the works. It is nice to see Hyper getting the attention it deserves, despite the fact that it cannot be traded at the exchanges. I hope that it could get back on track and become a widely used gaming cryptocurrency.

Nevertheless, if we put ourselves together as a community, we could make Hyper reach new heights. Just look at how Gamecredits has successful with its support from developers and community. Hyper could do the same and become a popular gaming cryptocurrency for the masses. Just my opinion.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:02:07 AM

Pending HYPER claims from Dragon Knights of Valeria have been sent.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/tx.dws?8bb573456455ebf2e6b983c7575faa2fea80b7bda96d192a27f5a443a57b57d4.htm

For unsent HYPER, I need a HYPER address for the following people: fransdragon, Rimuru
panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:16:54 PM

Is the swap still happening?
Can I swap the coins somehow?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

Is the swap still happening?
Can I swap the coins somehow?

No, not yet, it will be announced properly and you will definitely have enough time to do the swap. Don't worry. For now just follow this thread regularly, so when something pops up, you will know what to do next.
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: