Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

The new HYPER wallet should be finished soon hopefully, ended up just going with the current code and modifying the specifications on it after many failed tests with other sources.

Reading that post, I assume you are working alone in this project now? I mean you are summarizing now or still need something from developer?! Has he responded on your mails anyway? Or have you contacted someone else?

I sent him an email the other day and told him if it wasn't completed soon I would get someone else to do it. He sent me an email last night with a new wallet so were going to be testing it out.

Nice, really good to hear that, looking forward to what comes next. And what about your "not so little" problem you had? Have you focused your thoughts to something else to the next "business" or still recovering?

I'll know more about the new wallet in about 7 hours hopefully.

For my stuff, I'm just working on a few websites someone ordered. 1 is done already and 2 more are left.

I've also been working on a new game at the same time called Valerian Universe. It will be similar in gameplay to DKV but space themed and a different game style. Will also have a sort of BNT feel to it in a way. Coded from scratch and a lot has been done on it so far. It isn't playable yet, I'm currently working on the battle code and then the drone factory stuff but after that it should be ready for alpha testing.

Here's some screenshots,
http://prntscr.com/es38uc
http://prntscr.com/es38f0
http://prntscr.com/es38nk
http://prntscr.com/es39sc
http://prntscr.com/es3a9e

The same coins will be used in it excluding Scorecoin and Rubies.

Once Alpha is available I'll need some testers to play for a week or two so I can get an idea of what players can achieve to base the exchange on.

That's pretty interesting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:43:42 PM

where could i send my coins from cryptopia to if i don`t want to use hyper wallet?

Regarding your question about staking services and to whom to send remainings coins from exchanges during the transition time (waiting for the new wallet), below is something that CryptoDatabase is offering and it might come handy to you and you alike. I also wanted to offer something like that with extra addition, like offering another 1% staking reward to existing 5%. But then I changed my mind, thinking to myself, it's too big responsibility.

btw my hyper on bittrex what to do with these right now?

I'm currently offering to hold HYPER for those who do not have wallets and need a place to store them until the swap can take place if you want to store them with me free of charge.

Are you actively staking the coins as well, or a sort of cold wallet setup? And if the former, are these given (estimated) to users? I'd completely understand if you stake and keep it all, just curious as it does obviously have an impact on the floating amount and inflation.

They are currently staking yes, the wallet they are in runs 24/7 and can be seen here at the old DKV address https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/address.dws?HB9bkNQkVaHZ5muudwiTDWtgeANxBwNCZg.htm

I have no intention of keeping them for myself or selling them though, but I do have a plan for them. I'm currently working on a new project based off of DKV that is partially completed and whatever balance I have left over from the DKV claims and the coins I'm currently holding for the swap will become the new balance for that game. To my recollection, in my 2 years of being with the coin I haven't sold any HYPER nor do I have any plans on doing so as I am content with just giving it out.

If anyone who I'm holding coins for wants to work something out on a stake percentage or something I'm more than happy to work with them on that.

The new HYPER wallet should be finished soon hopefully, ended up just going with the current code and modifying the specifications on it after many failed tests with other sources.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

is it normal that hyper markets are not listed on cmc anymore?

and... is there any ETA?

when can we have a new ANN?

It would be very good to have a more fresh and clear look. the old stuff should be cut off asap in my opinion.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

Bittrex hold the coin indefinitely as much as i know , seen coin delisted and are still in my balance after
more than a year
Does anybody know, for how long Trex allows to hold delisted coin on exchange? I planned to hold it until a new wallet is released.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:05:38 PM

found working explorer :
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/

someone know if some game are still actively using hyper ?

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Lubo77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:17:09 AM

where could i send my coins from cryptopia to if i don`t want to use hyper wallet?

For all who need, you can deposit your HYPER coins to http://sha256d.ispace.co.uk/pos-wallet-mining.
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:22:23 AM

For all who need, you can deposit your HYPER coins to http://sha256d.ispace.co.uk/pos-wallet-mining.

I really, really wouldn't.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:44:07 AM

Absolutely, it would be better to leave your coins on exchange rather than entrust or send them to an unknown website.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lubo77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:52:25 AM

Absolutely, it would be better to leave your coins on exchange rather than entrust or send them to an unknown website.

Which website/place is trustworthy enough? Any suggestion?
Exchanges will not hold them indefinetelly. At least Cryptopia show that all coin must be withdrawn till 22/5/17.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:06:07 AM

Which website/place is trustworthy enough? Any suggestion?
Exchanges will not hold them indefinetelly. At least Cryptopia show that all coin must be withdrawn till 22/5/17.

None, but you can withdraw your coins on old hyper wallet address in your desktop which you hold the private keys. Then import those private keys into the new hyper wallet once it is finished. This is safer than sending your coins on a certain website.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:56:37 AM

You are probably talking about coinmarket.com and yes, HYPER is not listed there anymore. This is consequently because HYPER is not being actively trading anymore. That is normal i guess, if there is no market, which HYPER doesn't have at the moment, there is no value that can be measured, right?

and... is there any ETA?

It would be very good to have a more fresh and clear look. the old stuff should be cut off asap in my opinion.
ETA? Can't tell, we are all waiting for that information from CryptoDatabase. I hope he will soon come up with the news we are all been waiting so long.

New fresh ANN? I have been thinking about that too. Don't really know who will set this new ANN together but it bothers me why this has to be a one man's job? I believe it really shouldn't be. And i agree with you that new ANN is very much needed by keeping all updated information at one place, because new members aren't reading the old posts and keep asking the same questions that are well known by the rest of the community who follow the story of HYPER from very beginning.

So for that purpose I suggest that a new account should be created here on bitcointalk with unique username and password which are then forwarded to eligible persons who can make changes in this new ANN. A question arises here who would have access to this account, of course this would be determined by community and we can put this to vote. I think this would be a solution and a threat at the same time, because a higher level of trust is needed for that to work. But hey, it's all about trust and reliability in crypto world, right?
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:02:27 AM

You are probably talking about coinmarket.com and yes, HYPER is not listed there anymore. This is consequently because HYPER is not being actively trading anymore. That is normal i guess, if there is no market, which HYPER doesn't have at the moment, there is no value that can be measured, right?

and... is there any ETA?

ETA? Can't tell, we are all waiting for that information from CryptoDatabase. I hope he will soon come up with the news we are all been waiting so long.

New fresh ANN? I have been thinking about that too. Don't really know who will set this new ANN together but it bothers me why this has to be a one man's job? I believe it really shouldn't be. And i agree with you that new ANN is very much needed by keeping all updated information at one place, because new members aren't reading the old posts and keep asking the same questions that are well known by the rest of the community who follow the story of HYPER from very beginning.

So for that purpose I suggest that a new account should be created here on bitcointalk with unique username and password which are then forwarded to eligible persons who can make changes in this new ANN. A question arises here who would have access to this account, of course this would be determined by community and we can put this to vote. I think this would be a solution and a threat at the same time, because a higher level of trust is needed for that to work. But hey, it's all about trust and reliability in crypto world, right?

HYPER is on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hyper/

I am happy for crazyjack and CryptoDatabase to launch the new ANN thread with a new account.
foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

None, but you can withdraw your coins on old hyper wallet address in your desktop which you hold the private keys. Then import those private keys into the new hyper wallet once it is finished. This is safer than sending your coins on a certain website.
This is not gonna work, since the new wallet, as far as I've understood from CryptoDatabase is going to have a new blockchain (this is essentially the fix of the problem=huge current blockchain).
So, neither the old wallet.dat nor privkeys are going to be valid in the new wallet/blockchain.

CryptoDatabase is fostering the development of a new wallet. When this wallet is finished he will announce it here. Anybody who wants to make the swap has to send old HYPER to a specific address, and CryptoDatabase will send the new HYPER coins to and address of your new wallet. So you have to download the new wallet and provide an address of this new wallet.

This is a screenshot given by CryptoDatabase: http://prnt.sc/encoym

The options for those who don't have and old wallet up and running are to be supported by one who has it, trusting him his privkeys or wallet.dat files.

By the way, http://comm.hopto.org/hyper/ is mine, but you can't use a paperwallet to store hyper, because you will be at the starting point needing someone with and old wallet up and running to recover the coins.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:41:07 AM

good to see so much activity for a coin with no exchange.

I think the future could be good for a new revamp of hyper.

Unswapped coins including the dev fund will be burned or held in multi sig for future development that is needed?

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

good to see so much activity for a coin with no exchange.

I think the future could be good for a new revamp of hyper.

Unswapped coins including the dev fund will be burned or held in multi sig for future development that is needed?

I believe we are all trying to consolidate our thoughts, ideas and concerns about HYPER coin future's position in crypto world. Questions arise from community everyday and maybe it is good thing that some questions are being answered multiple times.

So the future of HYPER coin is on us and its all about that. Simple as that.

Regarding the question about unswapped coins, I believe what you described wont happened. As far as I am aware, this swap process will only be exchanged over one person, that is CryptoDatabase. That means every member of HYPER community who wants X amount of new HYPER coins will need to send equal amount of old HYPER coins to CryptoDatabase. So, only active users will participate (active =  those who has interest in keeping HYPER alive). This will be a real purge cleanse. I really wonder how many coins will be transferred by you, the users. And when swap is finished, all remaining new HYPER coins will be burned. What will happen with the old chain, so with the old HYPER coins, will not be matter anymore, but might be still active even in the future as long it will be supported by users, so those who won't participate in the swap, including coins in dev funds (HYPERfuture). But as far I can see, his wallets hasn't been active since last April-May 2016, and with no activity whatsoever that will follow after swap is completed, chain will die soon after.

Ok that is how see this swap process. Tried to described it as simple as possible but turned it out that I made short story long.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

what  address wallet has HYPERfuture ?
so that hyper funds will be lost if he returns or not either way ?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

I had a chat room set up on TheCryptoChat (https://thecryptochat.net/) for HYPER development a couple weeks ago that can be used for anything HYPER related or as a chat room for the community. Just register to their site, select the rooms menu and choose Hyper Dev. I pop into their site often so if anyone wants to chat with me and I'm not in that room try the Main chat room just type CryptoDatabase into chat to get my attention.

Update on the new wallet,

I do need one other person to help with the testing of this, preferably someone I can trust or you guys trust as I will be sending them coins and will expect them back. The developer is 12 hours ahead of me so when its prime time for me to communicate he is sleeping and vice versa.

I currently have the latest test release and have most of the new coins in it but I am still waiting on about 350-400k HYPER to be transferred to me. The total coin count of HYPER at the time of the writing of this message is 7,883,320 and the new wallet is at around 8.4 mil. I had asked him to make the total coin count a little higher than at the time (month ago) to account for staking during the claim period but he added too many. The solution to this will be to add up the total amount of current existing HYPER and subtract it from the new coin total and burn the remaining HYPER after the swap or keep them for the dev fund.

I personally don't like the idea of keeping the extra coins for the dev fund as that will be a 8-9% increase in total coins and the more we can burn the easier it will be to increase its value.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:21:34 PM

just to make 100% sure... if you have coins on bittrex right now then you need to send them to someone right now or can you await the new functioning coin and then do the swap after this point?

Just my opinion but coding in a dev tax or retaining 10 % is going to be essential to the furtherment of this project for updating, fixing, marketing.

Of course it's up to everyone else to speak up on that matter but it is nice just to have some coins there for payment to a dev if things going wrong or bugs come up or we just want an improvement.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:33:32 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 09:44:48 PM by CryptoDatabase

just to make 100% sure... if you have coins on bittrex right now then you need to send them to someone right now or can you await the new functioning coin and then do the swap after this point?

Just my opinion but coding in a dev tax or retaining 10 % is going to be essential to the furtherment of this project for updating, fixing, marketing.

Of course it's up to everyone else to speak up on that matter but it is nice just to have some coins there for payment to a dev if things going wrong or bugs come up or we just want an improvement.

The HYPER dev fund will be made up of any left over HYPER not claimed in the swap, I'm sure this will be a large amount in itself and much higher than the existing Dev fund (224k HYPER) which will be added to it. It also currently has around 0.1 BTC in it that was sent by the community.

I highly disagree with a block tax for developers. All fees should go to the ones keeping the coin alive that have the wallet running and staking, not partly to someone who does occasional work for the coin.

If the community cannot support itself then it doesn't need to exist at all.

As for Bittrex, I sent them an email inquiring about how long they will hold onto the HYPER they hold.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 10:09:31 PM

Response from Ryan of Bittrex,

hi,

The 1.5 BTC fee is to perform an entire swap on the exchange.

We have not given users a deadline for withdrawing HYPER or any other coins we have removed at this time. If the current HYPER wallet is working we suggest users just withdrawal their funds now and swap them outside of the exchange.

thanks,

Ryan

The swap should be taking place soon so it might be okay to leave the HYPER on Bittrex until that time.
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: