Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:46:13 AM

Tranz has been MIA most of this year.  Tongue

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 11:36:48 AM

The small info site is done, http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/

If anyone knows or can think of something not listed please let me know and it can be updated.

Nice update, maybe adding a direct link on http://cryptodatabase.net/ to that site, because right now it cannot be found. This might help someone who surf your site for additional info what currencies you support. And would you mind adding a snake game under a Game menu? Or even under Faucet menu would be fine, although I think I would be more suitable under Game menu. And something else. What about adding an additional submenu under a Game menu, something like "Games under development"? I am thinking about halhan.com game from inkha dev, or even a Captain Disaster game from TeamDisaster dev. Although I think you dont feel good about inkha, do you?

Edited: i made a mistake in above post, halhan is being made only for GP coin for now, so please ignore that part of my recommendations.

Ah yes I forgot to add it to my portal page, it has been added to the left side menu and should be visible on almost every page now.

I added your snake game to the faucet and games list as it fits both and would be visible to those searching only for faucets or those searching only for games.

While were on the topic of your snake game, what do you think about doing a promotion for it in DKV2 and on these forums? Could do a competition of sorts to see who can gain the highest score in a certain time and the top players get HYPER as a prize. I'll be happy to offer 5k HYPER and 1k GP which should come out to ~$75 in prizes atm. If this is something you'd be interested in doing let me know and we can work something out.

I can't believe TeamDisaster slipped my mind completely when I was setting up, I'll have to get with him and get some more information as his stuff would fit into the shops category perfectly.

As for Inkha, we had a discussion and everything is worked out. If he was to add HYPER to Halhan I would be happy to list it under the games section.

For games in development, I could add these to the game page with a link to more information on it and put its status as under construction but as of now I'm not aware of any games being worked on for HYPER unfortunately besides your game and mine.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:21:46 AM

While were on the topic of your snake game, what do you think about doing a promotion for it in DKV2 and on these forums? Could do a competition of sorts to see who can gain the highest score in a certain time and the top players get HYPER as a prize. I'll be happy to offer 5k HYPER and 1k GP which should come out to ~$75 in prizes atm. If this is something you'd be interested in doing let me know and we can work something out.

Reading this, I think there has come to some kind of misunderstanding. I am just promoting Snake faucet game, developer and owner of game is rghmodz (this is link to his profile). I am not aware if he is watching this thread, but I bet he does. But if he doesn't, i think you should send him a PM, or even i can send him PM, its no problem for me. We sent each other several PM relating what editions would be a sense to add in the game. But i think any promotion would benefit to all involved parties, you, a dev and us, us the players, aka community.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:47:49 AM

Reading this, I think there has come to some kind of misunderstanding. I am just promoting Snake faucet game, developer and owner of game is rghmodz (this is link to his profile). I am not aware if he is watching this thread, but I bet he does. But if he doesn't, i think you should send him a PM, or even i can send him PM, its no problem for me. We sent each other several PM relating what editions would be a sense to add in the game. But i think any promotion would benefit to all involved parties, you, a dev and us, us the players, aka community.

Ah yes, definitely a misunderstanding on my part. If you could contact him about it that would be great. I honestly can't remember if we have had a conversation before or not and I'm not familiar, as we know, with the project.

Maybe stuff like this will help get the ball rolling within the community to try and pull together as one and help the coin grow.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:00:47 PM

Ah yes, definitely a misunderstanding on my part. If you could contact him about it that would be great. I honestly can't remember if we have had a conversation before or not and I'm not familiar, as we know, with the project.

Maybe stuff like this will help get the ball rolling within the community to try and pull together as one and help the coin grow.

Ok, I just sent him a message about what are you proposing with pasting a link to this post, so he wont be losing his precious time for searching the specific post. What he has done with the Snake game so far is awesome. He integrated several different coins players can choose from and start playing with it. Withdrawing money (coins) takes several seconds, remarkable must say. And the game itself runs smoothly, maybe i just wish players would be able to change the initial speed of the game under settings option. But that is something that can be done in the future and it is not essential.

We talked several week ago, or something like that, that he is planning to integrate competition system where players will able to challenge others and put bets on specific player to win, but he is very busy in his real live and lacks time doing that. But it's in the future plan to add this addition. That would be great. Maybe you to can put heads together and work something out that would benefit to all of you and will be long term sustainable. If he answer i will let you know, but i think he will leave a word or two in HYPER thread.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 01:14:17 PM

Ok, I just sent him a message about what are you proposing with pasting a link to this post, so he wont be losing his precious time for searching the specific post. What he has done with the Snake game so far is awesome. He integrated several different coins players can choose from and start playing with it. Withdrawing money (coins) takes several seconds, remarkable must say. And the game itself runs smoothly, maybe i just wish players would be able to change the initial speed of the game under settings option. But that is something that can be done in the future and it is not essential.

We talked several week ago, or something like that, that he is planning to integrate competition system where players will able to challenge others and put bets on specific player to win, but he is very busy in his real live and lacks time doing that. But it's in the future plan to add this addition. That would be great. Maybe you to can put heads together and work something out that would benefit to all of you and will be long term sustainable. If he answer i will let you know, but i think he will leave a word or two in HYPER thread.

Thanks, lets see how things turn out.

I read through the thread before and didn't see anything bad which was why I offered to sponsor something like that. Why I assumed you were a part of it as you made the thread lol.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:03:15 PM

Tranz has been MIA most of this year.  Tongue

Cool

That's a shame. I wonder about ghostlander but he seems to be gone too lately.
What other POS knowledgeable devs could we approach?
Who does the coding for cbx or diamond?

Anyone know the going rate for a decent POS3 coin these days?
I know that scam coin gamebet got one created and that seems a stable base. I wonder how much they paid for it?
Would be worth it for coin2 and hyper to get on to a decent stable wallet and get a lite version.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:34:53 AM

Tranz has been MIA most of this year.  Tongue

Cool

I know that scam coin gamebet got one created and that seems a stable base. I wonder how much they paid for it?
Would be worth it for coin2 and hyper to get on to a decent stable wallet and get a lite version.

I think there's devs willing to make them for like 0.1 BTC or less. Someone should make an official request thread on the Services subforum and see who's willing to do it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 01:41:27 AM

Tranz has been MIA most of this year.  Tongue

Cool

I think there's devs willing to make them for like 0.1 BTC or less. Someone should make an official request thread on the Services subforum and see who's willing to do it.

I can create a thread if needed. I've come across another wallet developer who makes light wallets but my concern is that they work with Griffith who was paid 2 BTC to upgrade Flappycoin to POS and ended up killing it, never fixing his mistake.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 02:19:42 AM

I created a thread for a new wallet in the services section, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1679966
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:44:37 AM

I created a thread for a new wallet in the services section, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1679966

Great post. Thanks! I'll keep watch on this, Smiley.

To confirm, are we just looking for a new wallet for the existing HYPER or a new coin/wallet altogether to convert into for a community takeover?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 02:56:38 AM

To confirm, are we just looking for a new wallet for the existing HYPER or a new coin/wallet altogether to convert into for a community takeover?

Personally I want a new coin with less of a stake rate but something like this would be huge and would require input from everyone to see if this is something everyone wants.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:09:42 AM

Personally I want a new coin with less of a stake rate but something like this would be huge and would require input from everyone to see if this is something everyone wants.

That's something I am 100% behind myself. I think we should work on the end result, rather than an intermediate (i.e., if the final decision is a new coin, we should be finding a dev for that instead of for "fixing" the current HYPER wallet).

I'd love to hear other opinions, but I'll be honest: as it is, I see no alternative than to do a fresh start and convert existing HYPER over. There were multiple flaws with the original concept, such as the interest rate, that need to be fixed.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 03:58:12 AM

That's something I am 100% behind myself. I think we should work on the end result, rather than an intermediate (i.e., if the final decision is a new coin, we should be finding a dev for that instead of for "fixing" the current HYPER wallet).

I'd love to hear other opinions, but I'll be honest: as it is, I see no alternative than to do a fresh start and convert existing HYPER over. There were multiple flaws with the original concept, such as the interest rate, that need to be fixed.

I completely agree. I modified the service thread a bit to include this in the options.

@Everyone, please post your opinions here on what you would like to see happen to HYPER. It is up to us to make a difference and we cannot move forward without the help and advice of the community itself.
foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:18:52 AM

I will be ok with what Hyper Community decides.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:55:51 PM

let's do it and do it fast whilst there is still some interest in this coin and 'we have exchange listings.

I very much doubt we'll get a new code base for 0.1btc but that would be great if we could.

POS3 with way less inflation and a lite version would be excellent. If only gamebet wasn't a scam we could find who created their coin since the coin itself was working quite nicely.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:25:14 PM

Personally i like current stake rate and roadmap for staking stages divided in three phases. I think that is no big deal and not even a problem.

Only what bothers me is, of course being a pain in everyone's ass, RAM and CPU consumption, but even that is somehow declining, don't know why, but i have been measuring the consumption for the last past month and RAM consumption rarly exceeds 1GB. Ok, the wallet itself is really clumsy at the beginning, you need to wait for blockchain to start synchronization ect., that is something that needs to be fixed, but is it mandatory? Probably.

Please, dont understand me wrong, i am for the changes to happen, just want to express my feelings, will support you in further possible development process.

If there is a staking rate being put in a debate, what rate instead we should use and how that affects on staking stages? And what staking rate we should vote for and will there still be 3 stages, maybe more, less?

And if we move to another HYPER phase, we should also renamed HYPER to something like HYPER 2.0 or similar (or HY2ER, HYP2ER, etc...), so that we mark the change in the history of the development.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:09:12 PM

Personally i like current stake rate and roadmap for staking stages divided in three phases. I think that is no big deal and not even a problem.

Only what bothers me is, of course being a pain in everyone's ass, RAM and CPU consumption, but even that is somehow declining, don't know why, but i have been measuring the consumption for the last past month and RAM consumption rarly exceeds 1GB. Ok, the wallet itself is really clumsy at the beginning, you need to wait for blockchain to start synchronization ect., that is something that needs to be fixed, but is it mandatory? Probably.

Please, dont understand me wrong, i am for the changes to happen, just want to express my feelings, will support you in further possible development process.

If there is a staking rate being put in a debate, what rate instead we should use and how that affects on staking stages? And what staking rate we should vote for and will there still be 3 stages, maybe more, less?

And if we move to another HYPER phase, we should also renamed HYPER to something like HYPER 2.0 or similar (or HY2ER, HYP2ER, etc...), so that we mark the change in the history of the development.

HYPER v3.0, aka HYP3R

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:21:08 PM

HYP3R

Really like the name change.  Can this happen?  Perhaps I could find some time for an altered logo?  Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:32:10 AM

HYP3R

Really like the name change.  Can this happen?  Perhaps I could find some time for an altered logo?  Wink

Great name. How about the merge with coin2 now they lost their captain too?

Their polo listing is worth a lot more than you think.

Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: