Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

@CryptoDatabase how do i proceed for i have to send out my coins from cryptopia before the deadline...thanks!

The new wallet should be ready tomorrow hopefully so they should be alright. I think their notice says May 22 so those with coins there have a bit of time unless they plan on disallowing withdrawals before their deadline.

Those with coins at Bittrex should be fine as well as Bittrex hasn't put a deadline on withdrawing coins but I do recommend doing it as soon as the new wallet is released.

If someone has an urgent need to send HYPER somewhere to avoid losing it then I can hold onto it for them until the swap occurs or they obtain a wallet of their own.

Cryptopia stated that they will not gonna do the swap right?so..how we move our coins there after the new wallet released?

You won't be able to unless they update their version of HYPER to the new one when it is released.

that is what i'm worry about actually,will cryptopia update their version to the new one?if the answer is not,what is the back up plan?

I have no idea if they will or not. As for a backup plan, what do you mean?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

@CryptoDatabase how do i proceed for i have to send out my coins from cryptopia before the deadline...thanks!

The new wallet should be ready tomorrow hopefully so they should be alright. I think their notice says May 22 so those with coins there have a bit of time unless they plan on disallowing withdrawals before their deadline.

Those with coins at Bittrex should be fine as well as Bittrex hasn't put a deadline on withdrawing coins but I do recommend doing it as soon as the new wallet is released.

If someone has an urgent need to send HYPER somewhere to avoid losing it then I can hold onto it for them until the swap occurs or they obtain a wallet of their own.

Cryptopia stated that they will not gonna do the swap right?so..how we move our coins there after the new wallet released?

You won't be able to unless they update their version of HYPER to the new one when it is released.

that is what i'm worry about actually,will cryptopia update their version to the new one?if the answer is not,what is the back up plan?

if cryptopia won`t update their version to the new one,coins holder that doesn`t has a hyper wallet but have to keep their coins at cryptopia will got no way to swap their coins to the new one, therefore what is the solution for these coins holder to safe their coins then?
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:54:24 AM

if cryptopia won`t update their version to the new one,coins holder that doesn`t has a hyper wallet but have to keep their coins at cryptopia will got no way to swap their coins to the new one, therefore what is the solution for these coins holder to safe their coins then?

I think you will be able to withdraw the old HYPER coins directly to CryptoDatabase's swap webpage, and then receive new HYPER coins at your new wallet on your PC from CryptoDatabase
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:08:06 AM

The swap page is not ready yet, as the new blockchain has not launched yet.

You will be able to do it that way. Also, you can send your HYPER to CryptoDatabase now if you like, and he will hold it for you. You will have to check with him this OK and get the latest address to send them to him.
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:28:26 AM

The swap page is not ready yet, as the new blockchain has not launched yet.

You will be able to do it that way. Also, you can send your HYPER to CryptoDatabase now if you like, and he will hold it for you. You will have to check with him this OK and get the latest address to send them to him.

thanks for the info and i think i will keep my coins at cryptopia until the swap page valid,not try to burden CryptoDatabase more for i understand that he would  be really busy on his work atm  Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

I think if we are going to all the trouble of a new coin swap we should do a lot more major updates and upgrades.

I would suggest a masternode pos type coin to encourage investors as well as game enthusiasts.

Think pivX type design.

Coin swap is a lot of hassle if we are going through all of that it should be a huge upgrade that will last us well for many years ahead.

A development fund is also essential.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

that would be great if we could do that way.
btw..is this swap webpage already exist or not yet?

The swap page is coded yes, but as Psybits said it won't be available until the swap begins. When the new version is released people can follow the instructions on the swap page in order to trade their existing HYPER for the new version. Once the swap period has ended all of the old HYPER will be burned.

The new developer I hired assured me it would be ready today so we will be able to get things moving. If the swap does begin today or tomorrow then we should get moving on the rest of what HYPER needs. Things such as the new Board, new thread, website, etc.

I'll probably be passed out here soon though so it might be later tonight when I know more.
alexsandrkg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:51:36 PM

I ask you to describe in detail how and where to transfer the old coins that are on the cryptopia exchange are lying, how can I transfer to new ones, I ask you to paint in detail.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

I ask you to describe in detail how and where to transfer the old coins that are on the cryptopia exchange are lying, how can I transfer to new ones, I ask you to paint in detail.

Look what CryptoDatabase posted right above you:

that would be great if we could do that way.
btw..is this swap webpage already exist or not yet?

The swap page is coded yes, but as Psybits said it won't be available until the swap begins. When the new version is released people can follow the instructions on the swap page in order to trade their existing HYPER for the new version. Once the swap period has ended all of the old HYPER will be burned.

The new developer I hired assured me it would be ready today so we will be able to get things moving. If the swap does begin today or tomorrow then we should get moving on the rest of what HYPER needs. Things such as the new Board, new thread, website, etc.

I'll probably be passed out here soon though so it might be later tonight when I know more.

Guys when the new blockchain is ready CryptoDatabase will make the web page for the swap public.

CryptoDatabase has been working on getting the new wallet fixed for a while now. Just be patient.

Also, I'm buying HYPER at a rate of 500 satoshis anyone can PM me if you would like to sell.

crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

Can someone point me to the lead developer of HYPER plz?

Sorry, but there is no lead developer. There are some individuals who are trying to keep HYPER above the water level but that's just it. In the past there was HYPERfuture, but sadly he has left this project long time ago. Don't know what is your interest about HYPER but i would suggest you to send a PM to CryptDatabase for more concrete information. But be patient with him, he is very busy with the projects to revive HYPER among many others.

I disagree that we are just keeping HYPER above water level.

With new modern wallet, new games, new website coming, PR campaigns coming, I am actually very bullish on HYPER thanks to the community that are all volunteering their time to make HYPER what we all imagined it to be.

I am very pleased about what are you saying, i would say i am a pessimistic realist. Been here since 2013 and I was involved in some "stories" that eventually ended or I simply left, despite community was so eager about certain projects in progress and "current" development. So i have learnt so far, along with lost money, that staying calm and being rational with minimum emotions involved is kinda a recipe that works for me, for now.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 09:46:21 PM

https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/swap

This contains all of the info you are asking for. Some info is either missing or disabled but will show when I change the page to become active.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 01:05:28 AM

Okay, an update on the new wallet.

It has been finished and the source code and windows qt have been sent to me. It will require PoW mining to get it going which can be done with cpuminer.

The pre-mine was for 8,000,000 HYPER, the current coin total for HYPER is 7,918,249. Once everything has been worked out on my end with the new wallet I will add the swap page to the HYPER info website found here, http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper, where you will be able to download the wallet and source code.

Please keep in mind though that coins cannot be sent until people start mining the new version to process blocks so we will have to wait for that to start.

The new block explorer for it should be ready tomorrow and then we can get started.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:18:24 AM

It has been finished and the source code and windows qt have been sent to me. It will require PoW mining to get it going which can be done with cpuminer.

The pre-mine was for 8,000,000 HYPER, the current coin total for HYPER is 7,918,249. Once everything has been worked out on my end with the new wallet I will add the swap page to the HYPER info website found here, http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper, where you will be able to download the wallet and source code.

Please keep in mind though that coins cannot be sent until people start mining the new version to process blocks so we will have to wait for that to start.

The new block explorer for it should be ready tomorrow and then we can get started.

Nice announcement. Thank you CryptoDatabase and your team. Smiley.

I will be waiting swap to set-up. If the mining is not intensive, I might be joining in too - but I don't have any experience mining crypto.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:23:52 AM

I'll help mine it when it's ready. Please, please check the source though and compile yourself for Windows if possible. I'm not knowledgeable enough to do so but I trust your expertise in that over someone I don't know.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 01:32:39 AM

I'll help mine it when it's ready. Please, please check the source though and compile yourself for Windows if possible. I'm not knowledgeable enough to do so but I trust your expertise in that over someone I don't know.

I don't have the software required to compile a windows wallet unfortunately. If someone notable here can do it that would be great.
alexsandrkg

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:01:35 AM

Excuse me and where to download a new wallet? And how can I exchange old coins for new ones. Where?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 04:04:04 AM

Excuse me and where to download a new wallet? And how can I exchange old coins for new ones. Where?

The answers you seek are posted above you, please read the thread.

alexsandrkg

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:17:42 AM

Forgive me if I'm not careful, but understand I'm a trader and all the subtleties I can not understand from you, whether it is possible to lay out on the shelves what and how, I'm sure many will be only glad to see the process of opening and sharing more timed. With respect to you
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:26:13 AM

Forgive me if I'm not careful, but understand I'm a trader and all the subtleties I can not understand from you, whether it is possible to lay out on the shelves what and how, I'm sure many will be only glad to see the process of opening and sharing more timed. With respect to you

He said it should start tomorrow.

At any rate the swap will start soon and he will post up the details when it is ready.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 08:31:45 AM

Any ideas on how long the swap should last for?
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: