Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
agaruna

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:10:41 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 11:39:19 PM by agaruna

Well thats the thing there is absolutely no notice anywhere on the site, wiki or the forums. Im guessing it was only told here then.
I understand if it is cut, as HYPER is supporting/financing a lot of projects so cuts need to be made.

But the thing is competition ends Feb 15th and Post about cancelling it was on Feb 12th.
Does this mean it was cancelled days before the "payment date" along with the HYPER we had on the server.

I have no idea what is going on with that. It would obviously be helpful if someone added that info the wiki and closed or altered the active forum threads. His post said he gave Falcon the HYPER to pay out for the competition. Thus far things have always been handled fairly, so all balances held prior to the change should be paid out. I am sure we will hear from HYPERfuture, Falcon, or both.

If this wallet would finish sinking I could send out pending CS withdrawals.  "blocks" : 897659

I think not paying out competitions on time is worse for investor confidence than frequency of forum posts, but all opinions are welcomed here.

Im also rather certain it will get sorted just an inconvenience for the users.

But yes im guessing the last competition was from 15th jan to 15th feb so those funds along with balances are still to be seen.

And i agree. The delays in paying competition winnings hurts for sure. For example the RUST Dec 15th to Jan 15th was pa'yd out over 3 weeks late. Somewhere in the start of February. Now that is a long delay.

I still haven't seen the payouts for the February 15th competition. Due to Steam glitchiness I was only fairly recently able to get in contact with Falc0n to talk about payouts, but what little he told me (not much) makes me guess that perhaps HF hasn't given him enough, or possibly anything, to pay out the winners of the last Rust competition.

EDIT: Today Falc0n told me outright that HF hasn't been on to pay the competition prizes. That seems a bit suspicious, but it's also plausible that he just doesn't want to pay out. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meowball

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:43:03 AM

Enjoy these screenshots!~

*The above screenshots are taken directly from a local running version of the app. Wink

HYPER is still going strong! Keep hanging on!!

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:34:01 AM

//pics

*The above screenshots are taken directly from a local running version of the app. Wink

Awesome progress! Is the staking already working as well?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
meowball

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:24:24 AM

//pics

Awesome progress! Is the staking already working as well?

Thanks ranlo.

Staking works yes. It's part of an entirely different system that I'm holding off working on further until we finish the web application and all the logic associated with it (both front and back ends).
BigDaddy0790

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:43:52 PM

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to both mining and PoS staking, so I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right with HYPER at the moment.

So I got a few hundred coins in my HYPER wallet. I encrypted the wallet, it restarted, then I clicked the "unlock wallet" button. Now it shows me a green lock in the bottom, if I hover the cursor over it it says "wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked". However, it's been 2 days now, and there has been zero activity - amount of coins is the same, and the "stake" field remains at 0.00
Now, am I doing something wrong, or does it simply take longer to stake the coins?  Huh

Thanks in advance for any help, it's very much appreciated!  Smiley
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:48:08 PM

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to both mining and PoS staking, so I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right with HYPER at the moment.

So I got a few hundred coins in my HYPER wallet. I encrypted the wallet, it restarted, then I clicked the "unlock wallet" button. Now it shows me a green lock in the bottom, if I hover the cursor over it it says "wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked". However, it's been 2 days now, and there has been zero activity - amount of coins is the same, and the "stake" field remains at 0.00
Now, am I doing something wrong, or does it simply take longer to stake the coins?  Huh

What's your "expected time to earn reward" and "your weight" say BigDaddy?

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
meowball

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:00:13 AM

Now, am I doing something wrong, or does it simply take longer to stake the coins?  Huh

Thanks in advance for any help, it's very much appreciated!  Smiley

Hi BigDaddy0790,

Make sure to leave your wallet on to be eligible to receive stakes, although your coins do gain age even if your wallet is off. You should at least receive one stake daily (one stake per block/input of HYPER you own). Also if you have 1 HYPER, you may not earn a stake b/c you just don't have enough to increase your coin age over time to warrant a stake to "compete" with other stakers. If you leave your wallet off, make sure to turn on your wallet once every 30 days, since 30 days should guarantee a stake no matter how much HYPER you have. It's also possible you may need to combine your HYPERs into one block by sending all your HYPER to yourself, but that's something you probably don't need to do unless you've been receiving really tiny amount of HYPER at a time from someone.

Make sure to leave your wallet on and update the blockchain and see if you have received a stake after you are up-to-date with the blockchain. If that doesn't work, then we probably have a problem.

Thanks.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:08:08 AM

@meow, screenshots look darn good dude....nicely done!! Wink

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:35:12 AM

Hi BigDaddy0790,

Make sure to leave your wallet on to be eligible to receive stakes, although your coins do gain age even if your wallet is off. You should at least receive one stake daily (one stake per block/input of HYPER you own). Also if you have 1 HYPER, you may not earn a stake b/c you just don't have enough to increase your coin age over time to warrant a stake to "compete" with other stakers. If you leave your wallet off, make sure to turn on your wallet once every 30 days, since 30 days should guarantee a stake no matter how much HYPER you have. It's also possible you may need to combine your HYPERs into one block by sending all your HYPER to yourself, but that's something you probably don't need to do unless you've been receiving really tiny amount of HYPER at a time from someone.

Make sure to leave your wallet on and update the blockchain and see if you have received a stake after you are up-to-date with the blockchain. If that doesn't work, then we probably have a problem.

Thanks.

It's also random... I have had stakes of 20-30 come within a minute, while a stake of 1500 that was offline for 3 weeks (read: has a lot of age) took almost 9 hours.

But to the person asking... just let it go. The coins will continue to age, so when they DO stake, you will just get more (if you would get 1 coin after 24h and it takes 3 days to come in, it'll give 3 coins).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BigDaddy0790

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:32:52 AM

Uh, I'm really not sure where to check that. I see the graph on the right "Stake Weight", but I can't really read it, just a bunch of numbers and a graph line. I guess I can screenshot the thing?

Hi BigDaddy0790,

Thanks.

The wallet has been on this whole time, and I check regularly to see that the lock icon is still green. I'm fine with waiting, but I just wanted to make sure that there will be a result and I'm not wasting time here. I got 350 coins, if that matters, so maybe not enough for staking to start so quickly? I really expected some activity to start happening by now, though. In guides for other cryptos and some posts about HYPER, I saw people mention that it has to say "encrypted and currently unlocked for staking only", or something like that, while my line ends with "unlocked". Not sure if that's a problem, or if it simply works that way in HYPER wallet, though.

So yeah, I just wanted to know that what I did was correct and that the wallet should be unlocked for staking.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:53:47 AM

In my short experience it seems to be pretty random - I once had two stakes come in within a few minutes of each other, most times it takes 2-3 days to get a stake.  The total amount of the stake should still amount to the equivalent of 5% per month whenever you actually get it. 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
BigDaddy0790

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:42:26 AM

In my short experience it seems to be pretty random - I once had two stakes come in within a few minutes of each other, most times it takes 2-3 days to get a stake.  The total amount of the stake should still amount to the equivalent of 5% per month whenever you actually get it. 

So the amount earned will be shown in "stake" field, or in my total number of coins?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:50:46 AM

So the amount earned will be shown in "stake" field, or in my total number of coins?

First in "stake" and after confirmation in total number.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BigDaddy0790

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:12:39 PM

Alright, thanks. I guess I just expected some kinda staking to happen, since I added the 350 coins to my wallet on 27th, meaning it's 4th day today with the wallet unlocked and running...
Travis9x

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 03:17:11 PM

I only have time for a quick note here, but StarMade server is back online.  Sorry it was down for so long, short story is that I lost internet access for a while, but I got it back (albeit much slower than before).  I may also be starting a new job soon, so hence why I don't have much time.
Thank you for your patience, and again I apologize for my lack of time to put into things here right now.
  - Travis

EDIT:  New IP address is 104.153.34.151, also updated on StarMade-Servers list and HyperGG.  Interestingly, this IP is now static.

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:47:47 PM

Another set of cryptos being taken off Bittrex:

DIME HIC VOOT TAC CHCC BURN TECH XXX FRSH NUD VAULT BIG GB AXR NMB SHADE FLEX XBOT VLTY DCN LKNX VIK PYRA RUBLE NET WWC ANC GLOW MCL NOPE DSB GANJA REKT UROD DEAF MOB

HYPER seems to be holding pretty steady.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:41:01 PM

Alright, thanks. I guess I just expected some kinda staking to happen, since I added the 350 coins to my wallet on 27th, meaning it's 4th day today with the wallet unlocked and running...

Also note that the Stake field will NOT increment permanently. It will only show a value when it is in the process of staking (so 50 blocks, for maturity) and then will drop again. So that field isn't a good way to see if you're staking. In your transaction fields, you'll see stake rewards as transactions (if you've staked).

BigDaddy0790

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:51:28 PM

Also note that the Stake field will NOT increment permanently. It will only show a value when it is in the process of staking (so 50 blocks, for maturity) and then will drop again. So that field isn't a good way to see if you're staking. In your transaction fields, you'll see stake rewards as transactions (if you've staked).

Thanks, excellent advice! I wasn't sure if rewards would show up as transactions or not  Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:03:56 PM

Thanks, excellent advice! I wasn't sure if rewards would show up as transactions or not  Smiley

Forgot to add another thing... are all your coins in ONE input or multiple? To help illustrate the difference...

Let's say there are 200 coins total and you have 100. Your stake weight is 50%.
If you have all 100 coins in one input, you have a 50/50 chance on the next block (assuming all 200 coins were the same age)
If you have 50 and 50 inputs, now you have a 25% on each input, while the guy with 100 has a 50% chance
If you have 10/10/.. inputs, now each input has a 5% chance, while the guy with 100 has a 50% chance

All of these bring the same value over time, but smaller inputs = more variation. I try to keep all my coins in one input.

Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:37:13 AM

Someone got hungry.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: