Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
Master0

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:58:06 PM

Another small update regarding Hyper Poker.

I have had issues installing the HYPER wallet on the server (server issues, not wallet issue), I am still working on it.. Smiley
Will update you guys later on about the process Smiley

regards Master0
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meowball

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:03:28 PM

Another small update regarding Hyper Poker.

I have had issues installing the HYPER wallet on the server (server issues, not wallet issue), I am still working on it.. Smiley
Will update you guys later on about the process Smiley

regards Master0

Nice! I will help you if you ever need help. Just PM me! (I think we have already been doing that haha  Smiley). Can't wait to see this poker site online! Will there be bot detection? It would be optimal if only human players were the only ones allowed to play if there is real HYPER involved.
Falcon98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:44:36 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 01:02:27 AM by Falcon98

hey guys, if you need csgo keys. here!

http://www.reddit.com/r/HyperTrades/comments/2pvry0/h_csgo_keys_w_hyper/

C:

Edit:

1-10keys = $1.9 each
11-25keys = $1.85 each
+25keys = $1.8 each
meowball

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:58:34 AM

Thank you for everything!  Kiss.

In no particular order, I would like to give thanks to the following outstanding individuals of the Hyper community that I have had a pleasure working with since I have first joined:

HYPERfuture -- you have been the foundation of this community and have been super nice to anyone who wanted to get involved. You provide great updates to the community, and they are a joy to read. You have been leading this from the start, and we are grateful for everything that you’ve done. Thank you, HYPERfuture!
Ignatius -- you have built and maintained a large amount of wonderful game servers. You have been diligent in giving out rewards where they are due and updating the community about your game servers. You are the very first person I had a conversation with here on Bitcointalk. Thank you, Ignatius!
Falcon98 -- you have wonderful positive energy and have taken on many responsibilities, from managing the TeamSpeak server, hosting the Rust server, and running the HyperBundle website. You have tremendous initiative to want to contribute as much you can with what you are given. You are the very first person I talked to on IRC. Thank you, Falcon98!
Palmdetroit -- you have taken a tremendous task of upgrading and improving the Hyper wallet. You are always open and have been patient with me when answering questions. You are the very first person I talked to that was knowledgeable in coin development and also active and friendly. Thank you, PD!
Travis9x -- you have taken the initiative to create a StarMade server. You have quickly proposed ideas like a tournament and have also placed it on a public server listing. I always see someone playing on your server, and I love seeing that. Thank you, Travis9x!
Famguyb -- you have created and have proposed plans to make your GMod server into something quite interesting and different. I am looking forward to what it will be in the coming weeks. Thank you, Famguyb!
Cloud Strife -- you have created an awesome Pokemon-mod Minecraft server. You are the first to be creative with a game server. It was a joy to see people playing on them. Thank you, Cloud Strife!
iSac54, Nicolas_dfz, trolltamer9000, Stunspot, BTCCat, Coinmin, Sakura, crypto_believer, mellon, Master0, shivamchawla, and anyone else I missed (if I did, I didn't mean to!  Cry) -- you have been very supportive of the Hyper community and have really helped inspire us all. To those who recently joined, returned, or are currently working on a project, thank you for being awesome!
Everyone else -- Thank you for taking the time to browse the forums! We love you!

I would like to give a special shoutout to everyone on Twitter and outside of Bitcointalk for the amazing support you have given for Hyper!

Happy Holidays, everyone! I love you all!

mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:09:23 AM

In no particular order, I would like to give thanks to the following outstanding individuals of the Hyper community that I have had a pleasure working with since I have first joined:

HYPERfuture -- you have been the foundation of this community and have been super nice to anyone who wanted to get involved. You provide great updates to the community, and they are a joy to read. You have been leading this from the start, and we are grateful for everything that you’ve done. Thank you, HYPERfuture!
Ignatius -- you have built and maintained a large amount of wonderful game servers. You have been diligent in giving out rewards where they are due and updating the community about your game servers. You are the very first person I had a conversation with here on Bitcointalk. Thank you, Ignatius!
Falcon98 -- you have wonderful positive energy and have taken on many responsibilities, from managing the TeamSpeak server, hosting the Rust server, and running the HyperBundle website. You have tremendous initiative to want to contribute as much you can with what you are given. You are the very first person I talked to on IRC. Thank you, Falcon98!
Palmdetroit -- you have taken a tremendous task of upgrading and improving the Hyper wallet. You are always open and have been patient with me when answering questions. You are the very first person I talked to that was knowledgeable in coin development and also active and friendly. Thank you, PD!
Travis9x -- you have taken the initiative to create a StarMade server. You have quickly proposed ideas like a tournament and have also placed it on a public server listing. I always see someone playing on your server, and I love seeing that. Thank you, Travis9x!
Famguyb -- you have created and have proposed plans to make your GMod server into something quite interesting and different. I am looking forward to what it will be in the coming weeks. Thank you, Famguyb!
Cloud Strife -- you have created an awesome Pokemon-mod Minecraft server. You are the first to be creative with a game server. It was a joy to see people playing on them. Thank you, Cloud Strife!
iSac54, Nicolas_dfz, trolltamer9000, Stunspot, BTCCat, Coinmin, Sakura, crypto_believer, mellon, Master0, shivamchawla, and anyone else I missed (if I did, I didn't mean to!  Cry) -- you have been very supportive of the Hyper community and have really helped inspire us all. To those who recently joined, returned, or are currently working on a project, thank you for being awesome!
Everyone else -- Thank you for taking the time to browse the forums! We love you!

I would like to give a special shoutout to everyone on Twitter and outside of Bitcointalk for the amazing support you have given for Hyper!

Ty meowball))))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:14:04 AM

Hyper is really making tremendous progress. I wasnt here for sometime so may have missed some news but it really is looking great.

Just read a post about web advertising here. Since hyper now has a lot of gaming server but not too many gamers, we can advertise them through gaming ad networks like cpmstar. We just have to create landing pages for the server where we could explain how gamers can connect to the server and play the game and earn hyper of it. Then we will need to create some good banners or images to use as advertisements.

This will attract many gamers towards hyper and can get many players on the servers. Let me know what do you think.

On the note of advertising, I run a decently popular gaming network. I'd be willing to work out a direct advertising deal if whoever handles these things wants to get in touch with me for more details.
All of this sounds great!  I'd love to see the StarMade server get more public attention!   Wink

Awesome! Ranlo please PM me so we can work something out regarding advertising to your gaming network. HYPER can be supplied to fund advertising.

Can anybody update me on hyperzanda Hyper intergration? No news for like few months already, did dev dump that project already?

Hyperzanda has not been "dumped". We still have a Hungarian developer working on it but due to someone using an exploit to generate unlimited SHY we need to fix this before enabling HYPER / SHY trading. The Hyperzanda.com site is still up and I posted about the progress ~ 2 weeks ago:

Now that HYPER is starting to have a solid foundation can also finally finish up Hyperzanda.com (believe it or not our Hungarian developer is still working on it behind the scenes) and investigate more thoroughly how our Russian friend gamed the system and earned millions of SHY! Integrating HYPER trading in-game is relatively easy the hard part is making sure no one can game the system and cheat when we launch properly with HYPER trading between players for in-game resources and assets.

Awesome, thanks for the update on HyperZanda, hope it is coming soon. Also is there a rules only 1 account is allowed per ip address?

mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:17:32 AM

Guys plz vote for HYPER here. 1 vote if you are not register. and 5 vote for registrate account one time in 24 hours.

HYPER adding to vote list on Cryptoine.com

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:33:18 AM

is your minecraft server still active?
I can't connect your server it says it is an outdated server...

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:03:57 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 05:18:23 AM by Ignatius

nice post meowball, merry Christmas.

is your minecraft server still active?
I can't connect your server it says it is an outdated server...

I am not sure which of us runs the MC server but hopefully he sees your message soon and can update.  Grin

Everyone please try to find the time to update your relevant section of the wiki: http://hypercrypto.com/wiki

Checked TF2's and CS's to make sure they work, they are up for now. Only US-East TF2 was working, others required a restart for an update to take effect. I am pretty sure this means my last fix for this issue to US-East worked, I will copy it to the other TF2 servers now.
Travis9x

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:14:31 AM

Thanks, meowball!  Merry Christmas to you, and to everyone else too!!   Grin

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:00:15 AM

Thanks meowball.

I think advertising on gaming websites and gaming forums with some great banners and videos can bring some serious gamers to the community.

This is the only thing that we are lacking right now.

Yes - we have so many games using HYPER but we do need more players.

Anyone with a marketing proposal to reach out to more gaming communities can PM me to discuss.

I responded to your PM. Sorry about the delay -- holidays and all got me caught up in stuff, :p.

With that said, I may be able to help out with PR as well. I really need to know more about the direction of HYPER and its goals (short and long-term) to help formulate things, though. As well as the potential budget to do so. You can toss me as much information as possible via PM if that's more comfortable and I can go through it with you.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:50:49 AM

A internet game currency? Sound great, is there a tutorial or guide for PHP? I'm developing a PHP based game and I might consider integrating Hyper with it. Here's my game, http://milkacrea.net .

Hi jacktheking! Welcome!  Smiley

Atm, the best way to integrate Hyper is to use RPC. Here is something that could help for PHP: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/API_reference_%28JSON-RPC%29#PHP. It mentions the JSON-RPC PHP library. Just set up a Hyper daemon on a server with an RPC configuration file, and then use the RPC authentication parameters that you set to connect to it. I am currently working on a web wallet which will make it a ton easier to do this. But for the time being, you could use RPC. I hope that helps!

I think it's awesome that you're making a game! You are definitely welcome to use HYPER as a currency in it in some way or another.

Hmm.. read it and seem confusing.. I will be waiting for your web wallet than.. Keep me update with it! Smiley

A internet game currency? Sound great, is there a tutorial or guide for PHP? I'm developing a PHP based game and I might consider integrating Hyper with it. Here's my game, http://milkacrea.net .

Are you planning to use the currency as like an in-game RMT method, or just for buying upgrades/items/services from your site?

What is RMT method? I'm planning to use it for buying ingame currency, coins. Players will than able to buy upgrades/items using coins.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:53:41 AM

Hi jacktheking! Welcome!  Smiley

Atm, the best way to integrate Hyper is to use RPC. Here is something that could help for PHP: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/API_reference_%28JSON-RPC%29#PHP. It mentions the JSON-RPC PHP library. Just set up a Hyper daemon on a server with an RPC configuration file, and then use the RPC authentication parameters that you set to connect to it. I am currently working on a web wallet which will make it a ton easier to do this. But for the time being, you could use RPC. I hope that helps!

I think it's awesome that you're making a game! You are definitely welcome to use HYPER as a currency in it in some way or another.

Hmm.. read it and seem confusing.. I will be waiting for your web wallet than.. Keep me update with it! Smiley

Are you planning to use the currency as like an in-game RMT method, or just for buying upgrades/items/services from your site?

What is RMT method? I'm planning to use it for buying ingame currency, coins. Players will than able to buy upgrades/items using coins.

RMT = "Real-Money Trading." Basically it means players can deposit coins to buy/sell items to each other for cash (in this case coins). It's popular in MMORPGs, for example.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
meowball

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:04:24 AM

Blog Update
"HyperGG Chat is a social networking site tailored for gamers much like ourselves. We prefer to spend our time on games chilling with friends, meeting new people, discussing strategies and tactics, and playing a variety of organized, competitive matches. We also think it should be easy for any gamer to participate in structure clan wars and tournaments, including those that offer tangible prizes. For whatever activity that is involved, the people we practice, compete, and have fun with are often our best friends, whether we know it or not, and gaming is no exception."

To read more about the update for HyperGG Chat, http://hgg.meteor.com/posts/5.

Thanks!
nulo0b

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:06:38 AM

some kind of "esea,esl, oldy--clanbase Roll Eyes?

meowball

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:07:42 AM

Hi jacktheking! Welcome!  Smiley

If you are not really using HYPER within the game in a fluid way, you can just provide a public address and ask for addresses based on what you want to do and keep track of them manually. You should really look into RPC. It sounds confusing, but it shouldn't be too bad! Or you can wait until a better solution arrives. Your call!
meowball

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:08:12 AM

some kind of "esea,esl, oldy--clanbase Roll Eyes?

Haha! Do you play in any of them?  Wink Join us!
Falcon98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:14:38 PM

This post makes me smile, thanks for all the kind words Meowball. You have done alot for HYPER aswell. You are creative and positive, I guess you can make almost anything if you just want to. Must say you are one of the hardest working members of HYPER, we are all proud of what you are doing and have done for this community! Happy chrismas to you! Smiley

One last thing. I wanna thank Master00 for everything he is doing aswell for this community. The great website he is running for me! and Im so excited for his poker site coming really soon! He is a creative and a positive guy with alot of skills. Generous and kind too! I guess he can make almost anything from scratch if he really want to just like meowball! Thanks for everything you guys are doing!

Together everyone, we can make whatever we want. If we just want to. This gonna be a good year guys. I promise you! Happy chrismas!

PS: I might have missed something. Im sorry. I'm not good expressing myself to people!^^
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:19:20 PM

meowball

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:47:28 PM

This post makes me smile, thanks for all the kind words Meowball. You have done alot for HYPER aswell. You are creative and positive, I guess you can make almost anything if you just want to. Must say you are one of the hardest working members of HYPER, we are all proud of what you are doing and have done for this community! Happy chrismas to you! Smiley

Thanks Falcon!

One last thing. I wanna thank Master00 for everything he is doing aswell for this community. The great website he is running for me! and Im so excited for his poker site coming really soon! He is a creative and a positive guy with alot of skills. Generous and kind too! I guess he can make almost anything from scratch if he really want to just like meowball! Thanks for everything you guys are doing!

Wow, I didn't know Master00 was involved with your site. Nice!!

Together everyone, we can make whatever we want. If we just want to. This gonna be a good year guys. I promise you! Happy chrismas!

PS: I might have missed something. Im sorry. I'm not good expressing myself to people!^^

I completely agree, Falcon! If we work together, we can accomplish anything. Even though I may have some skills, there is still so much I don't know. The secret is to always keep learning.

I love this community. If anyone contributes anything at all, even a little bit, it can only help. Don't be afraid about asking questions or proposing ideas on this thread or through PM. Anything and everything is welcome here! Don't let anything stop you!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: