Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:12:41 AM

This is the Xavier Chmabers logo I suggest we alter enuff to avoid legal action, but this design rocks!  Cool

Even better, why don't we contact Xavier Chambers and ask him to design a logo for XC?
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:13:33 AM

This is the Xavier Chmabers logo I suggest we alter enuff to avoid legal action, but this design rocks!  Cool

Even better, why don't we contact Xavier Chambers and ask him to design a logo for XC?

You can ask but he would have to enter the contest.
maxsinner

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:17:59 AM

This completely decentralized solution is the objective of the REV2 release - each week, we will be releasing an update that improves on the previous release. I am looking forward to bringing this solution to the community and in parallel to this effort I am continuing to push into the other solutions previously mentioned. These other ideas and concepts require a business like mindset to be accomplished and bring to market. Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months.

100% of my time & energy is focused into this vision, and making it a success. This is the reason why I have been less active online recently and I don't want to end up divorced over this as my wife says she hasn't seen me in over a month.

A lot has been accomplished in a very, very short amount of time, and its been an interesting adventure so far. I want to thank all of those who have helped make that happen. Rome wasn't built in a day but I'm confident in the solution and vision.

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Why was the initial statement about working anonymous transactions and xnodes changed from three weeks time to "Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months".

Wasn't the excitement about the coin and big price surge mainly due to the fact that the implementation was supposed to be in an advanced state already and ready to be released in just a few weeks?

Isn't the sudden change of the timeframe admitting to lying to the community and inverstors about the state the coin is?

I swear this guys is either paid to FUD or bought DRK at ath. "Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months" - this is not in regards to the xnodes, is in regards to the other projects.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:19:45 AM

You can ask but he would have to enter the contest.

Great idea. He may even be happy to lend his logo!

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:28:47 AM

As a developer for NHZ, i see a very big potential in this currency. I would not even gone out with my real name, too much risks involved. But Dan did it.

So respect from NeXT Horizon and at least one of the developers there!

Regards
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:33:40 AM

As a developer for NHZ, i see a very big potential in this currency. I would not even gone out with my real name, too much risks involved. But Dan did it.

Regards
Thanks bro!
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:35:03 AM

Regards
Thanks bro!

Yeah thanks
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

This completely decentralized solution is the objective of the REV2 release - each week, we will be releasing an update that improves on the previous release. I am looking forward to bringing this solution to the community and in parallel to this effort I am continuing to push into the other solutions previously mentioned. These other ideas and concepts require a business like mindset to be accomplished and bring to market. Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months.

100% of my time & energy is focused into this vision, and making it a success. This is the reason why I have been less active online recently and I don't want to end up divorced over this as my wife says she hasn't seen me in over a month.

A lot has been accomplished in a very, very short amount of time, and its been an interesting adventure so far. I want to thank all of those who have helped make that happen. Rome wasn't built in a day but I'm confident in the solution and vision.

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Why was the initial statement about working anonymous transactions and xnodes changed from three weeks time to "Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months".

Wasn't the excitement about the coin and big price surge mainly due to the fact that the implementation was supposed to be in an advanced state already and ready to be released in just a few weeks?

Isn't the sudden change of the timeframe admitting to lying to the community and inverstors about the state the coin is?

I swear this guys is either paid to FUD or bought DRK at ath. "Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months" - this is not in regards to the xnodes, is in regards to the other projects.

I'm not changing that statement - "Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months" - is about the Next Phase, ATM/Point of Sale.. etc

Today I will be releasing the windows wallet which will provide a "decentralized" solution - as anybody can be an xnode

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:36:13 AM

4 is ok but none is good enough to qualify for a logo

In accordance with the request.

+1 Sorry but the logos look like they were from the 80's.

Firstly, nowdays minimalistic design rules the industry. Secondly the warm colors and the use of gradients doesn't suit the name and the idea behind the coin.
+1 Grin
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:36:58 AM

There must be a bounty out if someone can prove the dev. and/or the coin are a fraud.  There is no way so many people would be so persistent in their attacks.  Seriously, I don't normally post on boards, I just lurk and do recon, but the spite for this coin is and the dev. is outrageous.
kirimona

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:37:28 AM

XC go up now  Cool
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:38:14 AM

XC go up now  Cool

Don't worry about the price, hold and come back in a month.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:40:23 AM

4 is ok but none is good enough to qualify for a logo

+1 Sorry but the logos look like they were from the 80's.

Firstly, nowdays minimalistic design rules the industry. Secondly the warm colors and the use of gradients doesn't suit the name and the idea behind the coin.
+1 Grin

I don't like any of these. Sorry.
ibfragalot2

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:43:08 AM

*pic*

Very good. I like these two the best:

maxsinner

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:45:45 AM

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

I'm not changing that statement - "Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months" - is about the Next Phase, ATM/Point of Sale.. etc

Today I will be releasing the windows wallet which will provide a "decentralized" solution - as anybody can be an xnode

I am buying more XC. If this does not drive the price up then I don't know what will.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:46:26 AM

XC go up now  Cool

enjoy the ride, we're going to mars  Cheesy

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

Regards
Thanks bro!

Is NeXT Horizon in any way associated with Steve Jobs' old company in the 90's before he took over Apple again?  Because if so that would be pretty sweet getting that kind of recognition!
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:48:12 AM

Dare I say that maybe we finally hit the bottom overnight?  XC at 193000 on MP.
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Looking forward to it. Is this just for the testnet or is it live? Just want to clarify.

Thanks!
Teka (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:51:52 AM

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Looking forward to it. Is this just for the testnet or is it live? Just want to clarify.

Thanks!

It will be testnet because we want to make sure that everything works fine and is secure.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: