Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:46:25 AM

Seriously no one can explain to me why XC dev gave bitcoin to loljosh?

You know why.

You know why when there is 12 minute block times.

Seriously, ATCSecure hired him to do some of the leg work. It would make sense that arguably the best dev in the alt currency world wouldn't want to waste his time building the base when he needs to focus on the much more technical stuff. No doubt he has vetted it all and it's all fine. Now he's focusing on making this the most anonymous cryptocurrency.

Nothing shows fear more than bashing the competition.

Please, for the love of god, look at his CV. If you think someone like that lets loljosh near anything apart from the basics you have no idea how these people think. You don't get to where he has by paying other people to do the advanced stuff, you build that yourself.

When you guys have world firsts in technology development and worked for companies such as IBM, come discredit his way of doing things then.

loljosh's code underpins the entire coin - would you try and put a ferrari engine in a shitbox. No because the chassis, brakes, suspension would not be able to cope.

You want quality - you start with quality. Doesnt matter what whiz bang features the dev promises.

Bullshit. When you've worked in a string of Fortune 500 companies you'd understand. Aslong as the basics are there, people don't waste there time on shit like that, it's not worth their time. Loljosh's coding skills are excellent, and have been proven many and many times over. Arguing his coding is shit is absolute crap.

Gotta hand it to you Mike, you do make sense

Well I've been fortunate enough to work with people with CV's like ATCSecure's and trust me, you don't fucking argue with how they do things. People like that are the sort that build magic that revolutionises industries, lie what he's doing now, you give them as much space as possible and let them do what they do best. You start pegging them down with useless bullshit like building base code and your wasting their talent.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:47:52 AM

I haven't sold any coins. I'm holding.

then you may want to check the previous thread of XC coin, and you will find the answer.

XC dev is a capable and respectable guy.
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:48:07 AM

Hopefully you all got some cheap coin tonight.

That was fun.

Look what I started  Wink
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:50:39 AM

Hopefully you all got some cheap coin tonight.

That was fun.

Look what I started  Wink

Went from 150 to 139 coins  Angry

Someone got some XC left  Roll Eyes XYh8Y9Bbp39EvbtjMMc1Z51U6m2FfTwtR4
BADASS

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:51:54 AM

Hope dev will answer this question just to put this matter to bed.

Have never not once seen Altsecure bury this type of B.S. from chicken investors.
But who the hell is he to keep fretting over this and cause a commotion.
He's just a whinger now and you guys know I am nice to all.
Enough! Stop posting your question till its answered, it is not being ignored like you make out.
Obviously Altsecure who is asleep will tell you.
Until then, GROW UP! Please!
sfc

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:52:20 AM

You know why.

Seriously, ATCSecure hired him to do some of the leg work. It would make sense that arguably the best dev in the alt currency world wouldn't want to waste his time building the base when he needs to focus on the much more technical stuff. No doubt he has vetted it all and it's all fine. Now he's focusing on making this the most anonymous cryptocurrency.

Please, for the love of god, look at his CV. If you think someone like that lets loljosh near anything apart from the basics you have no idea how these people think. You don't get to where he has by paying other people to do the advanced stuff, you build that yourself.

When you guys have world firsts in technology development and worked for companies such as IBM, come discredit his way of doing things then.

loljosh's code underpins the entire coin - would you try and put a ferrari engine in a shitbox. No because the chassis, brakes, suspension would not be able to cope.

You want quality - you start with quality. Doesnt matter what whiz bang features the dev promises.

Bullshit. When you've worked in a string of Fortune 500 companies you'd understand. Aslong as the basics are there, people don't waste there time on shit like that, it's not worth their time. Loljosh's coding skills are excellent, and have been proven many and many times over. Arguing his coding is shit is absolute crap.

Well I've been fortunate enough to work with people with CV's like ATCSecure's and trust me, you don't fucking argue with how they do things. People like that are the sort that build magic that revolutionises industries, you give them space and let them do what they do best. You start pegging them down with useless bullshit like building base code and your wasting their talent.
I understand your point and you are right about the hierarchy that is needed to be innovative and the fastest but the way you are going leads to an ensuing loss of power of judgement for the people following the dev and for new investors. As you have been around in cryptoworld for quite some time i guess you should know better about the transparency needs of every new coin coming up. It s essential no matter what genius created it.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:52:51 AM

then you may want to check the previous thread of XC coin, and you will find the answer.

The question has never been answered.

Why did ATCsecure leave loljosh feedback for 0.7 BTC risked?

if it has been answered tell me.

I don't care personally if loljosh did some development for him, no man is an island,  but it will just keep coming back until answered.

Unfortunately those with bad intentions would use the truth (if it is the truth) to attack the coin so ATCSecure is caught in a no win situation now.

BINTEX

Powered by,
ChilliWinter

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:53:50 AM

go fuck yourself. you are totally asshole!

PLEASE STAY CORRECT WITH PEOPLE !!!
STOP INSULT !

Thanks

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:57:02 AM

You know why.

Well I've been fortunate enough to work with people with CV's like ATCSecure's and trust me, you don't fucking argue with how they do things. People like that are the sort that build magic that revolutionises industries, you give them space and let them do what they do best. You start pegging them down with useless bullshit like building base code and your wasting their talent.
I understand your point and you are right about the hierarchy that is needed to be innovative and the fastest but the way you are going leads to an ensuing loss of power of judgement for the people following the dev and for new investors. As you have been around in cryptoworld for quite some time i guess you should know better about the transparency needs of every new coin coming up. It s essential no matter what genius created it.

Fuck transparency. Seriously. Who are we to argue about the details?

Until anyone here knows even one tenth of what a person like that knows, they sit back and relax, and enjoy the fact people like this are working on a project like this. You name one other Dev in the crypto world apart from statoshi himself who has the credentials he does?

You don't argue, you don't bicker, you sit back and relax. I couldn't care what he's done, all I look at is the results he is producing, and time after time he has delivered. In less than a month he has done what took darkcoin five, and trust me, in a months time this crypto will be leaps and bounds above the completion.

Sit back and relax. You don't argue with your CEO and you definitely don't need to know what he's doing when he produces results after results.

People don't realise how lucky they are to have a coder like this working in the bitcoin space.
sfc

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:58:25 AM

I don't care personally if loljosh did some development for him, no man is an island,  but it will just keep coming back until answered.

Unfortunately those with bad intentions would use the truth (if it is the truth) to attack the coin so ATCSecure is caught in a no win situation now.
Transparency is always the lesser of two evils. We will handle the FUD storm, i even guess it will be weak and short. It s not good that this question became so important because it was not answered right away. That is something which should avoided in the future.
DRobert

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:58:30 AM

Thanks. I use to actually post from time-to-time in there. I've been with
X11Coin since it was 18,000-33,000 satoshi. I'm clearly a supporter of XC and the dev.
I don't always have time to browse these threads and keep up with everything. I'm aware of panic and fud. I'm tired of the fud. I thought my concern was about fud, so for the sake of the community and to keep confidence in this coin
for new buyers or people on the fence between this coin and dark(or new investors period) I felt it was imperative we settle this stupid fud asap and put it to bed.

I'm not looking to get cheaper coins. I have no btc left to buy XC since the last high of 250,000 satoshi...
Herbix

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:58:46 AM

Hasn't been answered?

You are so cute. I thought you were busy with 1000 things and don't have time for the dirty work? Let me repeat: would you mind clearing also once and for all what you paid loljosh for so we can happily live there after?

As business man and a professional starting a multi-million dollar venture - it is important to understand the product your competition is releasing...
 If I bought the xcode/xnode/encryption software from loljosh don't you think it would have been more than .7 btc?Huh seriously, its worth a lot more than that...

Nobody says you bought the xcode. If loljosh had the xcode then other 20+ coins would have it already. You probably bought the basic source of a X11 pos coin so you can work on adding the rest, but you just dont want to admit it for some reason.

Why would I buy X11/POS code when it is open source?Huh?

This does look like an answer to me.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:00:41 AM

You know why.

Fuck transparency. Seriously. Who are we to argue about the details?

Until anyone here knows even one tenth of what a person like that knows, they sit back and relax, and enjoy the fact people like this are working on a project like this. You name one other Dev in the crypto world apart from statoshi himself who has the credentials he does?

You don't argue, you don't bicker, you sit back and relax. I couldn't care what he's done, all I look at is the results he is producing, and time after time he has delivered. In less than a month he has done what took darkcoin five, and trust me, in a months time this crypto will look nothing like the rest.

Sit back and relax. You don't argue with your CEO and you definitely don't need to know what he's doing when he produces results after results.

who are we to argue about the details?

The investors who spent money to allow the coin to grow, that's who.

BINTEX