Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:25:14 PM

Are you being impartial?

Such a disappointment if not, I actually like your informative posts...

P.S. Surely with your knowledge, you can differentiate between a regular wallet vs. an exchange wallet?

It's a miner, these are generated blocks / coins. Exchanges don't mine. This is either the largest pool (>50% of the total coins) or the whale miner, in which case the address of the whale miner where he generated his coins is elusive to me but one could probably find out if he searched around the last POW blocks. He should be the most frequent finder of blocks. I'll take a look at it later.

Bump:

Frequent block finders near the end

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XPveo88iM48yh9xuM8mrKgBESrMh4mXPHj 226k coins
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XUr894Q9gZqdV3S4M3T2ZRXfcidpX6am3w 195k coins
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XSof3U2zx52wVx3Fkgiei6R3M2qoj9mum3 112k coins
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XEXNBbEWSBruMb8FuYMELyT6tpDD12HU3b 90k coins
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/Xa2TdTzTLijccGbdb7v15Ck4N2mD6j3DXg 77k coins
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XGuvgT6sCb4duS88Sz4e9UDrqrfhNVDYRM 15k coins

(whale mining doesn't seem consolidated nor vastly disproportionate in light of the vast hashrates reported)

And the primary pool* -as it seems- with the >3mn coins

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XP62zn3djch6W7kmfiTm3qrwjKCDqtTJBy

* Probably supernova if the above poster's identification of his address is correct.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:41:18 PM

Its amazing how much hate and FUD this thing has gathered. Stabilization at this point is good, but it is really so painful to see darkcoin be promoted HARD while the advantages of a coin like XC are more than obvious. Every fud has been answered, every bug has been, or is being worked on, and atcsecure has gone to great lengths to assure us of the coins long-term development, upgrade and prosperity. I respesct DKR's "experience" and dev's sincerety at many matters, but it is obviously unfair. I do however believe than given time we will shine. What else is there for a mere member to do to promote XC? Push coindesk for an article? Ask more devs to test the code? Send emails somewhere else? Retweet? What?

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:44:05 PM

Its amazing how much hate and FUD this thing has gathered. Stabilization at this point is good, but it is really so painful to see darkcoin be promoted HARD while the advantages of a coin like XC are more than obvious. Every fud has been answered, every bug has been, or is being worked on, and atcsecure has gone to great lengths to assure us of the coins long-term development, upgrade and prosperity. I respesct DKR's "experience" and dev's sincerety at many matters, but it is obviously unfair. I do however believe than given time we will shine. What else is there for a mere member to do to promote XC? Push coindesk for an article? Ask more devs to test the code? Send emails somewhere else? Retweet? What?

You guys are forgetting how high the price has gone already.  People are already sitting on mountains of unrealized gains (in terms of BTC).  The price needs to settle in to it's new value for a little while.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:49:54 PM

You guys are forgetting how high the price has gone already.  People are already sitting on mountains of unrealized gains (in terms of BTC).  The price needs to settle in to it's new value for a little while.

Definitely right. But this "new value" you say is much lower than ATH. Hadnt there been for the DKR fud, our steady price would be much, much closer to the ATH. Not to mention much higher than that. With dev's recent releases, is there ANY doubt that price would have corrected much, much higher?Huh

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:52:08 PM

Definitely right. But this "new value" you say is much lower than ATH. Hadnt there been for the DKR fud, our steady price would be much, much closer to the ATH. Not to mention much higher than that. With dev's recent releases, is there ANY doubt that price would have corrected much, much higher?Huh

who knows - just hold - price will go up if people stop selling and hold.  its a simple concept really.
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

who knows - just hold - price will go up if people stop selling and hold.  its a simple concept really.

Lots of people need to stop over thinking this and watching the exchanges.  If you honestly believe there is something to this coin put it in cold storage and forget about the price for 6 months, look at it then and be pleasantly surprised, or maybe not, either way don't sweat it so much, you'll only hurt yourself trying to buy/sell with the whales, remember you are the ones they are trying to manipulate. period.

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
Karlheinz1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:57:14 PM

If the price of XC tanks and you sell watch all the DRK coiners FUDDING it day and night swoop in and pick up a bunch of your cheap coins and then start singing it's praises.

The only thing that makes DRK special, XC does better. And we are much cheaper.

Just HOLD your coins, play the waiting game and you will all be handsomely rewarded. No joke brahs I am buying more as the price dips... I thought I had missed the boat at 30, I am loading up right now as hard as I can.
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:06:57 PM

If the price of XC tanks and you sell watch all the DRK coiners FUDDING it day and night swoop in and pick up a bunch of your cheap coins and then start singing it's praises.

The only thing that makes DRK special, XC does better. And we are much cheaper.

Just HOLD your coins, play the waiting game and you will all be handsomely rewarded. No joke brahs I am buying more as the price dips... I thought I had missed the boat at 30, I am loading up right now as hard as I can.

Im starting to think lots of small timers are playing the game right along with the whales to increase their holdings inadvertently holding the price in the range it has been.
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:08:00 PM

ok people listen...

I will pay 0.1 BTC to ONE person who FIRSTLY identify sender address called "1" until tomorrow 10:00 AM NY TIME (EDT)

tomorrow 10:00 AM NY TIME (EDT) or a bit later I post some screenshots of my wallet and transactions...

see what happens
time went... tic tic tic

and btw sorry for my bad English if my English is bad =)

it's working people wooohooo!  Grin
I send 1 real XC to address XSQYYwgVVYoGyc23NCTcCvQRCNiidarU71 using:
Code:
walletpassphrase <my password> 60
sendfrommixer "1" XSQYYwgVVYoGyc23NCTcCvQRCNiidarU71 1.0
now try to find my fucking sender address  Grin

dev...
you are a saint  Cool

IMPORTANT:
post your answers on topic (NOT PM)

I cant solve the bounty problem. Coin appears to be very anonymous!
roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:09:39 PM

ok people listen...

I will pay 0.1 BTC to ONE person who FIRSTLY identify sender address called "1" until tomorrow 10:00 AM NY TIME (EDT)

tomorrow 10:00 AM NY TIME (EDT) or a bit later I post some screenshots of my wallet and transactions...

see what happens
time went... tic tic tic

Code:

dev...
you are a saint  Cool

IMPORTANT:

lol
nxthing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:14:42 PM

Talking about the media, most of you guys will agree with me that propaganda sells! Just making noise alone with no real tech dev will put you on the side of whale. XC is cool .It sound to me like the next level of altcoin. I think we should let our contact in first in our own geeky way
kewlya

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:20:44 PM

latest FUD news: China banned XC!
JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:21:57 PM

I knew it... Tongue

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:25:47 PM

I knew it... Tongue

bro i'm pretty sure xc banned china

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
bitcad4u

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:32:22 PM

I knew it... Tongue

bro i'm pretty sure xc banned china

Also I heard Kim Juong Un banned it from north korea
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:41:14 PM

did ATSecure ever release the information on the Xnode configuration/details?

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
kieco

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:49:12 PM

My wallet is not syncing anymore, how do i fix that?
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:50:18 PM

ok people listen...

see what happens
time went... tic tic tic

Code:

dev...
you are a saint  Cool

IMPORTANT:

lol

I'll throw in 50XC to the bounty. Proof of work.
bitcad4u

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:53:22 PM

So we should up that Bounty to locate that adress much higher!!! lik offer a huge one and we will get amazing exposure when no one can!!! People on POLO been saying that would be legit

well lets all pool some XC together to make it happen - I will donate 10 XC to the cause to whom ever can trace the address back - also we need to have 100% verifiable proof that the coins were sent from X address... someone coordinate this . Now!
bitcad4u

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:54:29 PM

ok people listen...

see what happens
time went... tic tic tic

Code:

dev...
you are a saint  Cool

IMPORTANT:

lol

I'll throw in 50XC to the bounty.

Ill match you 50+50 XC- anyone else care to pool ?
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: