Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:20:28 PM

Signed Message #1 for wallet XHciahhy7rgusYeSqi359TdJNUvT4S2QKc

H8s2dk0RFszTZrQYeq+KApQEpchJ4MYZdCuck/pHhl8VYk7qeTGWGYi92ciy0apxjDPj4eEiZAUR3rCr6zGM3Y8=

Signed Message #2 for wallet XGgekbiLd5HAnv2iLrA7iZeNrWnDGJ8hbS

IPOxrnMuvDyFVBaKf/F5GWH7rbJt/YYv3wSEsRIIXI0Og1TOeiB4y4qDuAWBR/25CS43/Itp/8yOThTSpDwGIA0=

You are so cute. I thought you were busy with 1000 things and don't have time for the dirty work? Let me repeat: would you mind clearing also once and for all what you paid loljosh for so we can happily live there after?

As business man and a professional starting a multi-million dollar venture - it is important to understand the product your competition is releasing... If I bought the xcode/xnode/encryption software from loljosh don't you think it would have been more than .7 btc?Huh seriously, its worth a lot more than that...

Nobody says you bought the xcode. If loljosh had the xcode then other 20+ coins would have it already. You probably bought the basic source of a X11 pos coin so you can work on adding the rest, but you just dont want to admit it for some reason.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:21:33 PM

H8s2dk0RFszTZrQYeq+KApQEpchJ4MYZdCuck/pHhl8VYk7qeTGWGYi92ciy0apxjDPj4eEiZAUR3rCr6zGM3Y8=

IPOxrnMuvDyFVBaKf/F5GWH7rbJt/YYv3wSEsRIIXI0Og1TOeiB4y4qDuAWBR/25CS43/Itp/8yOThTSpDwGIA0=

You are so cute. I thought you were busy with 1000 things and don't have time for the dirty work? Let me repeat: would you mind clearing also once and for all what you paid loljosh for so we can happily live there after?

As business man and a professional starting a multi-million dollar venture - it is important to understand the product your competition is releasing... If I bought the xcode/xnode/encryption software from loljosh don't you think it would have been more than .7 btc?Huh seriously, its worth a lot more than that...

Nobody says you bought the xcode. If loljosh had the xcode then other 20+ coins would have it already. You probably bought the basic source of a X11 pos coin so you can work on adding the rest, but you just dont want to admit it for some reason.

Why would I buy X11/POS code when it is open source?Huh?

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
flipboxx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:21:57 PM

man this SwedishGirl guy is trolling for something about 8 hours or so. Tough life, bro. Go outside and have a look at the real world. then look at XC again and start crying that you didn't buy.
mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:24:11 PM

Use the verifymessage RPC call in your wallet to validate those signatures and the message

Just like unnatural sell walls are usually an indication that the price is about do the opposite (creating an illusion), unnatural amounts of FUD should be seen (usually) as an indication that a coin has real merit.  

People don't FUD a coin this much if it truly is a scam.  People FUD a coin if they are afraid of the holdings they own in other alts.  This is exactly what we are seeing.  I expect most of these [obvious] trolls to hold much DRK.  

atcsecure -- my advice is to ignore the obvious trolls and keep coding.  There are some more cunning trolls who hide it much better -- and these are the ones to address, if any.  Keep doing your thing.  Xnodes public release will shut everyone up.  
Really very very agree with

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:26:00 PM

Dev said he was moving the premine, did he mean dumping? 170k? With anonymity proven? You can't be serious!
He is right now, look at the charts..

The premine was moved for staking as explained, please do your research. He did so that your transactions are faster.

Yes and I can verify that through signing a message from that wallet.. so please don't think I"m dumping the premine, it just more FUD.. and I'm not working on any other alt-coins either.  This constant stream of FUD is just crazy

Chill out, Danny boy. I am just messing around. I know anybody can check the premine in the addresses. Would you mind clearing also once and for all what you paid loljosh for so we can happily live there after?

atcsecure please don't bother to answer this coo coo girl/guy or the forum FUD. probably just another competitor baiting you to show the code, again. please go finish your coding.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:27:44 PM

After sitting on this quite a bit last night, I really began to see exactly what the Developer has in mind so I will try to explain it the simplest and best that I know so others may begin to understand more.  
ATC, please comment whether this is on the right track or not as I am trying to clear some things up.

The Xnode
1. Every wallet on the network is capable of being an "Xnode" depending on the amount of coins that are held in that wallet - current suggested is 1000 minimum, but that may change.  
2. The "Xnode" is essentially a decentralized mixer that passes the transactions through to the next "Xnode" until it is received by the intended target.
3. Keeping your wallet open without the "Xnode" option will pay the 3.33%/yr POS.
4. Keeping your wallet open with the "Xnode" option engaged will pay additional transaction fees on top of the POS.
5. Acting as an "Xnode" will incentive users to keep wallets open and active strengthening network security.

A concern that was raised yesterday was that the pass through transactions are visible to users, and that a wallet modification would be able to intercept and steal the coins.  This is where the muli path paradigm comes into play, along with the additional network layer or "XC Alpha".

1. According to the OSI Model - http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/OSI+model - There are 7 Layers to the Network stack.  The currently titled "XC Alpha" will add an 8th layer that will essentially come in between layer 2 and 3. The initial request and encryption is initiated on this layer putting the transaction in motion.
2. Once the transaction is initiated, an on demand  "Xtunnel" will be created connecting the requester to the Xnode pool. It is within this tunnel that transactions are transactions are submitted to the pool network where the coin mixing is processed and deliverd to the receiver.

At the current time, The additional layer is not in place and that is why users can see transaction processed through their wallets, and they are currently unencrypted??  Once the "XC Alpha" has been fully integrated, users will not see the transaction as they currently do, but they will see it in a similar way that they see the current POS transaction.  These transactions will be fully encrypted and the possibility of stealing the transaction as mentioned would be nullified.  
The transactions should be represented in the users wallet not as "mined" but as something simply like "X" (just a suggestion).  In this manner, they will be able to see that the XNODE is actually working and paying out as promised.

I hope I am on track here, and I hope this helps to understand more.  once again, if ATC would care to comment, edit, or tell me I am full of shit, feel free.

ATCsecure, is this on track?
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:27:59 PM

why price  step by step going down

Price is doing exactly what is has been for the past 24hrs+, moving between .0018 and .0024 almost as if some force was causing it to do that to build up their supply  Wink
Yep

yes i see 18K now. how did not see, interesting
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:30:08 PM

Pssst logic is a troll's kryptonite!
dotnetmin

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:30:46 PM

why price  step by step going down

Price is doing exactly what is has been for the past 24hrs+, moving between .0018 and .0024 almost as if some force was causing it to do that to build up their supply  Wink
Yep

yes i see 18K now. how did not see, interesting
Oh 24h low right now. Buying now is a win for sure ?
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:31:11 PM

Sweedish girl..   wtf?  if you hate this coin so much gtfo already.   We really don't need you here.

getmining.info

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:34:47 PM

Sweedish girl..   wtf?  if you hate this coin so much gtfo already.   We really don't need you here.

Just a polite troll, trying to fly under the radar - no different from the rest really Cool

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:37:48 PM

I'm with SwedishGirl on this one.  What did you pay the 0.7btc for then?  Why do you keep avoiding this question?  Did you just give him 0.7btc for no reason since you're starting a multi million dollar business?  Can I have 0.7btc also?  I'll leave you the best positive trust you'll ever receive.  XC stands for Xtreme Cult.  Everyone here has been brainwashed. Believe what you want but the evidence is in front of your eyes.  Shocked
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:38:22 PM

After sitting on this quite a bit last night, I really began to see exactly what the Developer has in mind so I will try to explain it the simplest and best that I know so others may begin to understand more.  
ATC, please comment whether this is on the right track or not as I am trying to clear some things up.

The Xnode
1. Every wallet on the network is capable of being an "Xnode" depending on the amount of coins that are held in that wallet - current suggested is 1000 minimum, but that may change.  
2. The "Xnode" is essentially a decentralized mixer that passes the transactions through to the next "Xnode" until it is received by the intended target.
3. Keeping your wallet open without the "Xnode" option will pay the 3.33%/yr POS.
4. Keeping your wallet open with the "Xnode" option engaged will pay additional transaction fees on top of the POS.
5. Acting as an "Xnode" will incentive users to keep wallets open and active strengthening network security.

A concern that was raised yesterday was that the pass through transactions are visible to users, and that a wallet modification would be able to intercept and steal the coins.  This is where the muli path paradigm comes into play, along with the additional network layer or "XC Alpha".

1. According to the OSI Model - http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/OSI+model - There are 7 Layers to the Network stack.  The currently titled "XC Alpha" will add an 8th layer that will essentially come in between layer 2 and 3. The initial request and encryption is initiated on this layer putting the transaction in motion.
2. Once the transaction is initiated, an on demand  "Xtunnel" will be created connecting the requester to the Xnode pool. It is within this tunnel that transactions are transactions are submitted to the pool network where the coin mixing is processed and deliverd to the receiver.

At the current time, The additional layer is not in place and that is why users can see transaction processed through their wallets, and they are currently unencrypted??  Once the "XC Alpha" has been fully integrated, users will not see the transaction as they currently do, but they will see it in a similar way that they see the current POS transaction.  These transactions will be fully encrypted and the possibility of stealing the transaction as mentioned would be nullified.  
The transactions should be represented in the users wallet not as "mined" but as something simply like "X" (just a suggestion).  In this manner, they will be able to see that the XNODE is actually working and paying out as promised.

I hope I am on track here, and I hope this helps to understand more.  once again, if ATC would care to comment, edit, or tell me I am full of shit, feel free.

ATCsecure, is this on track?

Yes it is pretty close to being on track, the current release is using encryption on the new protocol, since the xnode is your wallet, your going to see transactions, however, the multi-path has not been implemented yet, once that is done it is a different game as the xnodes relay the tx across multiple xnodes, so even if you see the transactions in your wallet, your just a middleman for 2 different xnodes....

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:38:35 PM

guys i would like to ask. if we transfer fund between exchanges, is the transfer still anonymous or is it just from wallets thanks
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:40:37 PM

This logo is awesome, I want this logo to become XC's logo.
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:41:41 PM

guys i would like to ask. if we transfer fund between exchanges, is the transfer still anonymous or is it just from wallets thanks

It depends on how each exchange uses its own wallets I guess.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:42:38 PM

I'm with SwedishGirl on this one.  What did you pay the 0.7btc for then?  Why do you keep avoiding this question?  Did you just give him 0.7btc for no reason since you're starting a multi million dollar business?  Can I have 0.7btc also?  I'll leave you the best positive trust you'll ever receive.  XC stands for Xtreme Cult.  Everyone here has been brainwashed. Believe what you want but the evidence is in front of your eyes.  Shocked

Man seriously - why the f*ck do you think that anyone has to tell you anything? If Atc wants to - he will . If not - he won't. Whats your problem? Go troll somewhere else. Nobody cares, the dev kept his word in everything he announced. As long as it stays like that there is no reason to spread FUD or troll.
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:43:03 PM

IDK if any of you had seen this yet.

"Why CoinJoin, as Used in DarkCoin,does NOT bring Full Anonymity"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/227369807/Bitcoin-Coinjoin-Not-Anonymous-v01
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:44:55 PM

Man seriously - why the f*ck do you think that anyone has to tell you anything? If Atc wants to - he will . If not - he won't. Whats your problem? Go troll somewhere else. Nobody cares, the dev kept his word in everything he announced. As long as it stays like that there is no reason to spread FUD or troll.

Is your baggage making you upset? 
wobbzz

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:46:26 PM

Why respond to a newb troll siding with a fudster? It is likely the same guy anyway. I prefer the ignore button Wink

z2z me @ zs18642322h0h7hzjknejehavx0srwmungl8uj0t3vsxd7jwzr2kdhrcj38setn7ujd500fqn99y52
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: