Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 [808] 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 10:32:28 PM

Hi all

Just a quick remark about Rev 2.

7/7/14 was the date upon which we promised you multipath.

We delivered that, and also a quick world-first on the side: trustless mixing.

Once a new revision is released, it always gets worked on, improved, polished. So you should expect updates following a major "rev".

We wouldn't have put out an early build of multipath before 7/7/14, so you shouldn't be surprised that we're finishing off Rev 2 after the date. Otherwise we would've jumped the Rev 2 gun.

Ideally we would've put out a more mature version on 7/7/14, but hey, world first.

The full Rev 2 will be out in due course, but don't feel that we're behind on a deadline or something. We gave you multipath on the day, and then some.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:39:02 PM

Hi all

We wouldn't have put out an early build of multipath before 7/7/14, so you shouldn't be surprised that we're finishing off Rev 2 after the date. Otherwise we would've jumped the Rev 2 gun.

Ideally we would've put out a more mature version on 7/7/14, but hey, world first.

The full Rev 2 will be out in due course, but don't feel that we're behind on a deadline or something. We gave you multipath on the day, and then some.

Yeah don't worry. I think everyone still is confident in the success of this Currency. This ANN sub forum is like the sillicon valley of future Crypto Kingdoms and XC is one of the TOP start-up performers! So glad to be here at this moment in time Cheesy
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:39:53 PM

Hi all

+1.

I look forward to the XC team delivering more of these world firsts in the future.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

BTW anyone noticed how cool this community is getting?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
_evolution_

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:49:35 PM

Anything in the pipeline that we could know?

Yes: the XC technology
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:50:28 PM

Just a reminder that theres a price speculation thread on the official forum:

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/76-xc-price-speculation-topic/

If we focus our energy on helping XC grow instead of worrying about the price we can help the uptrend begin sooner. The XC team is working their asses off so my recommendation is to make sure you pull your XC off the exchanges (especially after the recent MP attack), and get them staking properly to help earn yourselves more XC and help the network.

If you're unaware, theres an optimal way to setup staking that will ensure consistent interest and help secure the network, if you're planning on holding XC for the long term and you're not already doing this, please do it as soon as you can.

Here is the official link on staking: http://www.xc-official.com/staking/ and the link on coin control which will help you set up your wallet for optimal staking and network security: http://www.xc-official.com/wallet/#send-coins-adv

In addition, here are some sites/exchanges that need community support.  Please do your part by emailing and voting.  If anyone else has productive ideas or additional sites/exchanges that we should work on getting XC added to please post here.

Vault of Satoshi

Their email address is: hello@vaultofsatoshi.com
Send them an email requesting that they add XC to their exchange!

Bter

Their support page is: http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Send them an email requesting that XC gets added to the CNY market, this will be a huge help for increasing volume.

Coin Payments

Their voting page is: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks
It costs 0.001 BTC to vote, so about 60 cents, top 5 make it through each voting round and we are currently 6th!

Thank you!
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

ty for the low price for sutch a long time

helps me accumulate Smiley

lol no ty
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:17:03 PM

BTW anyone noticed how cool this community is getting?

Grin Grin Grin

We need some humor Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:17:21 PM

Just a reminder that theres a price speculation thread on the official forum:

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/76-xc-price-speculation-topic/

If we focus our energy on helping XC grow instead of worrying about the price we can help the uptrend begin sooner. The XC team is working their asses off so my recommendation is to make sure you pull your XC off the exchanges (especially after the recent MP attack), and get them staking properly to help earn yourselves more XC and help the network.

If you're unaware, theres an optimal way to setup staking that will ensure consistent interest and help secure the network, if you're planning on holding XC for the long term and you're not already doing this, please do it as soon as you can.

Here is the official link on staking: http://www.xc-official.com/staking/ and the link on coin control which will help you set up your wallet for optimal staking and network security: http://www.xc-official.com/wallet/#send-coins-adv

In addition, here are some sites/exchanges that need community support.  Please do your part by emailing and voting.  If anyone else has productive ideas or additional sites/exchanges that we should work on getting XC added to please post here.

Vault of Satoshi

Their email address is: hello@vaultofsatoshi.com
Send them an email requesting that they add XC to their exchange!

Bter

Their support page is: http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Send them an email requesting that XC gets added to the CNY market, this will be a huge help for increasing volume.

Coin Payments

Their voting page is: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks
It costs 0.001 BTC to vote, so about 60 cents, top 5 make it through each voting round and we are currently 6th!

Thank you!

+1000

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
thha321

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:19:23 PM

I am tryting to stack coin using Mac OS.

I understand that i have to make different addresses to stack if my number of coins exceed 500XC.

I have downloaded the wallet, however I'm having hard time finding way to back up my data, and setting password for my wallet.

The official XCurrency website only provides Windows version of wallet introduction.

Can anyone help me out?
wobbzz

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:34:18 PM

Hi all

Once a new revision is released, it always gets worked on, improved, polished. So you should expect updates following a major "rev".

do we already have xnodes auromatically configurated and working (with 550+ coins) on version v0.9.2.40XCurrency-2.42? multipath added?

Not yet but its coming!

I am a XC investor/donator. I don't like the conflicting information that flows around here.

ATC has clearly stated that multipath has not been released. How can you say it was delivered on the day? By my account, distributed trustless mixing was released (the day after the date), not multipath. I would just like for integrity to be maintained around here. Otherwise, you are just asking for fud. Bitcad4u's idea regarding a figure showing features expected vs delivered would provide some verbal continuity.

Thank you XC team for all of your continued dedication to the success of XC!  Grin

z2z me @ zs18642322h0h7hzjknejehavx0srwmungl8uj0t3vsxd7jwzr2kdhrcj38setn7ujd500fqn99y52
thha321

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:39:01 PM

I am tryting to stack coin using Mac OS.

I understand that i have to make different addresses to stack if my number of coins exceed 500XC.

I have downloaded the wallet, however I'm having hard time finding way to back up my data, and setting password for my wallet.

The official XCurrency website only provides Windows version of wallet introduction.

Can somebody please help me out?
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:56:31 PM

Hi all

do we already have xnodes auromatically configurated and working (with 550+ coins) on version v0.9.2.40XCurrency-2.42? multipath added?

Not yet but its coming!

I am a XC investor/donator. I don't like the conflicting information that flows around here.

ATC has clearly stated that multipath has not been released. How can you say it was delivered on the day? By my account, distributed trustless mixing was released (the day after the date), not multipath. I would just like for integrity to be maintained around here. Otherwise, you are just asking for fud. Bitcad4u's idea regarding a figure showing features expected vs delivered would provide some verbal continuity.

Thank you XC team for all of your continued dedication to the success of XC!  Grin

Distributed = Multipath...  

How do you distribute things when it's going down one single path (eg. not multi) and centralized?

Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:12:47 AM

Hi all

Not yet but its coming!

Thank you XC team for all of your continued dedication to the success of XC!  Grin

How do you distribute things when it's going down one single path (eg. not multi) and centralized?

Right, decentralized trustless mixing via multipath has been released, I believe its the wallets that will be automatically functional as an Xnode just by opening them that ATC was referring to as coming.

I cant wait for that release, and the generous donation by Pratico that will spur the next round of PR that is deserved.
wobbzz

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:29:55 AM

Hi all

Not yet but its coming!

No.

Distributed = not using a centralized node for mixing. It means that the sender can pick any wallet on the network to mix transactions with.

Multipath = breaking up the transaction into multiple parts and sending each one to a different "distributed" node.

z2z me @ zs18642322h0h7hzjknejehavx0srwmungl8uj0t3vsxd7jwzr2kdhrcj38setn7ujd500fqn99y52
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:03:55 AM

Hi all

Not yet but its coming!

Thank you XC team for all of your continued dedication to the success of XC!  Grin

Glad someone agrees with me... It is clear (and I have mentioned this)  People are confused about what IS complete, and what is NOT.  Some people still think REV 2 never released.. others think EM is on main net... so we need a better way to get everyone on the same page else there is false hopes, lost dreams, and kittens crying while grandmas eating cup cakes made by satan himself.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:16:12 AM

Hi all

Not yet but its coming!

Glad someone agrees with me... It is clear (and I have mentioned this)  People are confused about what IS complete, and what is NOT.  Some people still think REV 2 never released.. others think EM is on main net... so we need a better way to get everyone on the same page else there is false hopes, lost dreams, and kittens crying while grandmas eating cup cakes made by satan himself.

Agreed, there does seem to be some confusion here and based on this brings uncertainty.  XC team lets follow the suggestion made here and clear this up.  Lets host this table/chart on the main xcofficial website so this info doesn't get lost in the forum.
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126

XC

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:37:31 AM

seems we will back to 0.001 soon and then we could buy more, and rise again......

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:49:29 AM

Hi all

Not yet but its coming!

No.

Distributed = not using a centralized node for mixing. It means that the sender can pick any wallet on the network to mix transactions with.

Multipath = breaking up the transaction into multiple parts and sending each one to a different "distributed" node.

Centralized becomes Decentralized (all wallets)

Single Path/Not distributed becomes Multipath/distributed

eg.  You can still have multipath if say there are only 5 centralized "masternodes" in the world.   It's still multipath, just that it goes through 5 centralized masternodes. 

XC uses multipath AND non decentralized (all wallets).

dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:06:55 AM

i think peeps are pulling there money out of mintpall sins http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-protected-vericoin-stolen-mintpal-wallet-breach/

would make sens if most coins droped in price on mitnpall

and peeps are prob scared the same happned to xc

lol no ty
Pages: « 1 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 [808] 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: