Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 [862] 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:57:38 PM

They probably bought in on a competitor coin and accumulated much more than they have in XC, however they still hold a substancial amount of XC. XC's price may severely limit their profit margin if they were to buy back in and accumulate more ATM. Because they probably acquired the competitor's coin for next to nothing, they will do everything they can to keep XC's price low which may divert more investors to their coin and increase the potential for profit

+1. This is a solid rationale. Important that it doesn't necessitate a competitor either.

Let's help the ol' dumper out by giving him some nice solid support. There's no better way to get drain his funds, get cheap coins, and remove obstacles to the inevitable ascent of XC.

Well, the way I see is that almost all of the alts saw a decent 10% decline on average in the last 2 days. My guess would be that there is an upcoming BTC breakout on the way above the 654 resistance area and as trends dictate, they will be hopping on the BTC train for quick profit.

That would be sweet.

Thing is, holding XC effectively means holding BTC since BTC will be mostly traded against USD and CNY. So by holding XC we all stand to profit from BTC's upcoming bubble.
Agreed. The only thing that worries me is the lack of volume on Mintpal since the VeriCoin attack. But, let's hope, traders attract more traders like virus comes to fruition soon enough.
I would only worry about the low MP volume if i worked there, lets face it, people lost a lot of trust in them. withdraw a lot of coins & started trading elsewhere. Personal see no link with XC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:58:59 PM

I don't like XC green candles. It means im losing time on buying more XC.

Btw I think Teka needs to fix the new content problem in forum asap, it is a serious deterrent in using the forum :/

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:01:00 PM

They probably bought in on a competitor coin and accumulated much more than they have in XC, however they still hold a substancial amount of XC. XC's price may severely limit their profit margin if they were to buy back in and accumulate more ATM. Because they probably acquired the competitor's coin for next to nothing, they will do everything they can to keep XC's price low which may divert more investors to their coin and increase the potential for profit

+1. This is a solid rationale. Important that it doesn't necessitate a competitor either.

Let's help the ol' dumper out by giving him some nice solid support. There's no better way to get drain his funds, get cheap coins, and remove obstacles to the inevitable ascent of XC.

Well, the way I see is that almost all of the alts saw a decent 10% decline on average in the last 2 days. My guess would be that there is an upcoming BTC breakout on the way above the 654 resistance area and as trends dictate, they will be hopping on the BTC train for quick profit.

That would be sweet.

Thing is, holding XC effectively means holding BTC since BTC will be mostly traded against USD and CNY. So by holding XC we all stand to profit from BTC's upcoming bubble.
Agreed. The only thing that worries me is the lack of volume on Mintpal since the VeriCoin attack. But, let's hope, traders attract more traders like virus comes to fruition soon enough.
I would only worry about the low MP volume if i worked there, lets face it, people lost a lot of trust in them. withdraw a lot of coins & started trading elsewhere. Personal see no link with XC

mintpal is were the most xc's are traded
it is 10x more than bittrex (wich is second)

source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/#xcurrency
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:01:24 PM

Man.....I feel the need to keep buying up XC.  I ran out of BTC this morning (officially), and I've been wondering for the last few hours what I should do.  I'm thinking about decreasing a long-term hold by 50%, to put into XC.  I hate to say it, but since I've started accumilating XC, my other long-term crypto assets just haven't looked the same.  They feel very expendable.  
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:03:00 PM

That would be sweet.

Do you have historical data, eg mp volume last month?
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:03:45 PM

Man.....I feel the need to keep buying up XC.  I ran out of BTC this morning (officially), and I've been wondering for the last few hours what I should do.  I'm thinking about decreasing a long-term hold by 50%, to put into XC.  I hate to say it, but since I've started accumilating XC, my other long-term crypto assets just haven't looked the same.  They feel very expendable.  

You have answered your own question m8. Let me suggest, if 50% is the threshold for you, if I suggest you do 20 or 40% conversion, it wouldn't hurt you the least, by your standards!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:10:14 PM

Do you have historical data, eg mp volume last month?

I guess you can find that here:
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xcbtc
choose 1 day interval
in settings set volume currency in (quote)BTC
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:12:59 PM

see it as a flight to quality.

im in same boat as you, didn't think i would get to buy more at 148. The current prices are silly.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:18:22 PM

im in same boat as you, didn't think i would get to buy more at 148. The current prices are silly.

Nice. I'd say do it. Prices are at the low point of the ascending trendline. Best time ever.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:20:32 PM

Just copy pasted this to /r/CryptoCurrency with a note saying originally posted by you. Wink

should get a lot more views there.

edit - UPVOTE - http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2bb69q/xcs_mixer_tech_goes_open_source/

Upvoted and commented  Cool
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:28:03 PM

Man.....I feel the need to keep buying up XC.  I ran out of BTC this morning (officially), and I've been wondering for the last few hours what I should do.  I'm thinking about decreasing a long-term hold by 50%, to put into XC.  I hate to say it, but since I've started accumilating XC, my other long-term crypto assets just haven't looked the same.  They feel very expendable. 

Nice. I'd say do it. Prices are at the low point of the ascending trendline. Best time ever.

There's even a friendly little sell wall hanging around for your benefit.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:30:24 PM

Just copy pasted this to /r/CryptoCurrency with a note saying originally posted by you. Wink

edit - UPVOTE - http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2bb69q/xcs_mixer_tech_goes_open_source/

The potential is massive for this coin with encrypted/trustless messaging/skyping and now Snowden on
board too. "Trustless" is what he's talking about.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:35:14 PM

The potential is massive for this coin with encrypted/trustless messaging/skyping and now Snowden on

Well, I wouldn't say he's on board since we haven't heard from him. But hey, trustless is our game.

We'd love to talk with him over XChat though.

Bring it on!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

Well, I wouldn't say he's on board since we haven't heard from him. But hey, trustless is our game.

We'd love to talk with him over XChat though. Bring it on!

I thought I was joking - you tried to contact him!? Awesome!!
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:42:53 PM

Man.....I feel the need to keep buying up XC.  I ran out of BTC this morning (officially), and I've been wondering for the last few hours what I should do.  I'm thinking about decreasing a long-term hold by 50%, to put into XC.  I hate to say it, but since I've started accumilating XC, my other long-term crypto assets just haven't looked the same.  They feel very expendable. 

That little sell wall is gone.  I'll be hitting the exchange up tonight once I reload on some BTC from lesser caliber investment options Smiley
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:59:27 PM

look like we bounced pretty hard on our support trend line, some bear have been burned as usual.

i can't wait to see this new encrypted messaging release working Smiley

Open source our old tech is a good idea, a lot of people have trust issue.
Talking about the road map, we will be clearly overdelivered again with pre rev 3 UI in rev 2.5.

Whould be great if we had some tech members testing the anonymity of our last annon transaction feature (mixer + multipath...). Our team doesn't set up a bounty yet but we can still put our tecnology at test with a "challenge " test phase.

If we find a leak it would be great because our team would be able to fix it and improve XC before REV 3 final product.
If we don't find anything it proove XC is already really strong even if it's not finished.

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:39:49 PM

That little sell wall is gone.  I'll be hitting the exchange up tonight once I reload on some BTC from lesser caliber investment options Smiley

And look at that: that friendly sell wall is back to invite you upward. Very polite timing, sellers.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:42:24 PM

look like we bounced pretty hard on our support trend line, some bear have been burned as usual.

Talking about the road map, we will be clearly overdelivered again with pre rev 3 UI in rev 2.5.

Whould be great if we had some tech members testing the anonymity of our last annon transaction feature (mixer + multipath...). Our team doesn't set up a bounty yet but we can still put our tecnology at test with a "challenge " test phase.

If we find a leak it would be great because our team would be able to fix it and improve XC before REV 3 final product.
If we don't find anything it proove XC is already really strong even if it's not finished.

+1. We'd love some testers or well known devs to take a look at the code.

It's old tech now, but hey, a month ago it was new tech. ;-)

And yes, we did bounce off the support trendline, so XC is still ascending.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:00:08 PM

No , its called people want to copy/paste the shit and then make another coin claiming all the great things about this coin with theirs, then pump it up/ run away with 10's of BTC in the process.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
_evolution_

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:04:41 PM

+1. We'd love some testers or well known devs to take a look at the code.

It's old tech now, but hey, a month ago it was new tech. ;-)

And yes, we did bounce off the support trendline, so XC is still ascending.

Do you think that you are talking to 5 years old idiots? The price is constantly dropping, and it will continue to.
A wise man said it: "Talk is cheap". And you - the great PR mastermind - can do nothing against the facts, except to admit the fact that you are nothing but a complacent mouse.

Remove this stump from the team, he does no good to XC.
Pages: « 1 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 [862] 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: