Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 [888] 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:50:09 AM

http://xc-official.com/assets/pdfs/14-07-08%20The%20XC%20Team.pdf
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

XC

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:04:07 AM

hi my friend,

i think we already are leader in anonymity, which is not actually a big concern, only need some improvement.

what interests me now are some new trends in crypto world:

1.  bitshares released their client, which boasts of incredibly fast transaction based on DPOS. and certainly they are developing DACs, which will increase  the value in future.
    Does XC is in the same or similar direction?

2. etherum, actually it is not a big concern either. the more they raise funds, the more dilution in the future. 
    but as i asked you last time.  the above question applies here too.

thanks for your continuous working here  Grin 

Another idea:
Enhance EM function and extend it to support small file transmission. With help of multipath Xnode network, it's possible to add this feature.
P2P encrypted file transmission is really important for privacy protection. And if XC platform could integrate a open source ftp client/server into XC application, it'll be a great plus.
With that, we could find a file server with the pub key of the owner and then login and download.
It's funny, we could send some coins to server and buy service. It's digital store!
taking advantage of Xnode network, a new world is coming.......

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
88flaminchevy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:09:36 AM

Hey guys, I would like to add something. A lot of times its been said that current price doesn't matter. I can tell you that statement is completely faulse. Current price and an upward trending price matter a lot. Any "investor" wants to see a continued return on investment. If they don't, they walk away. If they walk away, they don't usually come back. It becomes too risky because history says its a bad bet. Also, even though day traders and whales have a tendency to dictate the market, in the end without bitcoin we might as well be trading vegtables. If we want XC to overtake bitcoin one day, investors are key. They want to see innovation and development. They won't mind donating a few XC to a marketing campaign or what have you if it in turn helps put money in their pocket. I work for an investment firm, so I know what I'm talking about. You can't pitch something to an investor without showing them evidence that their investment will payoff. So...... Get out there and spread the word about XC. Anyone that has privileged information that is allowed to share should. If you let these forums go stale without any updates to intise people to jump on board, then you can kiss your investment goodbye!
CrazyLeoW

XC

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:12:13 AM

hi my friend,

i think we already are leader in anonymity, which is not actually a big concern, only need some improvement.

what interests me now are some new trends in crypto world:

1.  bitshares released their client, which boasts of incredibly fast transaction based on DPOS. and certainly they are developing DACs, which will increase  the value in future.
    Does XC is in the same or similar direction?

2. etherum, actually it is not a big concern either. the more they raise funds, the more dilution in the future. 
    but as i asked you last time.  the above question applies here too.

thanks for your continuous working here  Grin 

Another idea:
Enhance EM function and extend it to support small file transmission. With help of multipath Xnode network, it's possible to add this feature.
P2P encrypted file transmission is really important for privacy protection. And if XC platform could integrate a open source ftp client/server into XC application, it'll be a great plus.
With that, we could find a file server with the pub key of the owner and then login and download.
It's funny, we could send some coins to server and buy service. It's digital store!
taking advantage of Xnode network, a new world is coming.......

You know, I tried my best to find some bit torrent file of Erika Momodani's movie yesterday, and finally failed.
I'm looking forward to buying it from XC file store.

CrazyLeoW

XC

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:15:53 AM

Hey guys, I would like to add something. A lot of times its been said that current price doesn't matter. I can tell you that statement is completely faulse. Current price and an upward trending price matter a lot. Any "investor" wants to see a continued return on investment. If they don't, they walk away. If they walk away, they don't usually come back. It becomes too risky because history says its a bad bet. Also, even though day traders and whales have a tendency to dictate the market, in the end without bitcoin we might as well be trading vegtables. If we want XC to overtake bitcoin one day, investors are key. They want to see innovation and development. They won't mind donating a few XC to a marketing campaign or what have you if it in turn helps put money in their pocket. I work for an investment firm, so I know what I'm talking about. You can't pitch something to an investor without showing them evidence that their investment will payoff. So...... Get out there and spread the word about XC. Anyone that has privileged information that is allowed to share should. If you let these forums go stale without any updates to intise people to jump on board, then you can kiss your investment goodbye!

No special feature, No remarkable value.
So let's brain storm to add new features to XC.
Watching the price up and down makes nonsense.

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:19:27 AM

I think BlockChain 2.0 apps and Web 3.0 are the special features that will be implemented in the future. What exactly these are, I dont think anybody but the developers know, and they dont want to give it away until development is finished I guess. Either you trust them or you dont. Given their transparency and credentials..I trust them.

Lets not forget that a marketing campaign is in the works, along with the addition of 2 new team members introduced last week. And dont forget the ATM.

CrazyLeoW

XC

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:26:39 AM

I think BlockChain 2.0 apps and Web 3.0 are the special features that will be implemented in the future. What exactly these are, I dont think anybody but the developers know, and they dont want to give it away until development is finished I guess. Either you trust them or you dont. Given their transparency and credentials..I trust them.

Lets not forget that a marketing campaign is in the works, along with the addition of 2 new team members introduced last week. And dont forget the ATM.

Yes, two new super star member.
But, don't forget it's not a traditional market, but revolutionary campaign.
You must move fast and lead the trend. And refine your proposal in the movement. If you want to work hard silently, how could you get feedback and tune your plan?
Just like you work in corp, you'll out if you keep silent in your team.

88flaminchevy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:38:03 AM

Reiterating and reposting information from past pages helps too. Investors hate digging for information. If its right there in front of them they will read it, but if they have to dig for it, they would rather move on. Like I said before, just continue with the updates and make suggestions to developers how to make XC stand out from the ever growing crowd. And as always, treat each other with respect and ignore fuders. Each of you posting on these forms represent XC. If an investor see's a bunch of people arguing with each other, all it will do is turn them away.
CrazyLeoW

XC

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:49:18 AM

agree with up floor LOL
And if blockchain 2.0 and web 3.0 is real, is there any plan to release SDK for third party ISV?
You know we a Xplatform, must have API for applications based on it.

mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:23:34 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 08:06:40 AM by mikemikemike

Current price doesn't matter. Fullstop. I'm not going to go personal on this, but I very much doubt you understand this space in comparison to actual institutional investing.

As you are someone who works for an investment fund, you must realise this space is completely different from traditional markets. This whole idea of a pump and dump philosophy can easily be paraphrased to cover short term investment decisions, something which this space I'd argue is 90% full of. While in comparison real world markets are completely the opposite. This completely changes the market dynamics to a point where actual price isn't reflective at all of actual value. The current price is more reflective of a lack of short term opportunity, rather than a reflection of actual innovation and value.

The thing is, the innovation is what will set the long term price. The issue is that the innovation one isn't fully complete, and two hasn't been advertised. When Rev 3 comes out, and the system is fully functional, expect a huge amount of long term investors to get involved as the true value is realised. This will stabilise the price allot higher than it is now. Honestly, as an ex institutional investor myself, and working alongside institutional investors, we won't even consider setting a sell point until the price breaks 0.01, and until the long term investment arrives and the price is stabilised.

We believe with near 100% confidence this rise will be extremely sharp, it just needs a catalyst. See DRKs rise for a prime example. As at now, even just based on Rev 2, XC outperforms DRK as an anonymous technology, it also, in our eyes, where extensive due diligence has been conducted, has a considerably more capable team. The fact XC built a better system in six weeks compared to DRKs six months is testament to this. On top of this, you have major innovations planned such as staking wallets, VISA cards and a revolutionary collaboration with PoBC. While we have very little understanding of what this entails, if it is what we think it is, it will change the entire alt coin space in a more significant way than PoS did. And these are just the innovations we understand, Web 3.0 and Blockchain 2.0 sound just as groundbreaking.

Anyways, to all this dying crap. I can outright tell you this coin won't die. While all the short term investors might sell, long term investors like myself and the investors I am in contact with believe in this project far over any other as an investment decision. We know exacly where its going and exactly what sort of return we will get. To summarise, if we have to spend $3 million and outright buy the majority of the coins in circulation we will. We believe in this project 100%, and most importantly, we believe in the team 100%.

Heres a warning for all the short term investors, I'm heading back to London in two weeks and ill be allot more active then. Ill also be sitting down with some very important people once i settle to discuss alternative investment strategies for their personal funds. All im going to say is be very careful. Buy while the price is low. Don't miss the boat. We don't want to build a monopoly on the coins in circulation but unless other people want to bite, we will. These are big fish. And we are most likely not the only big fish examining this space and watching the situation very closely.

Ill end on this, how long do you think the competition can stay ahead of us when we innovate faster and better? There will be a day of reckoning, I gaurentee it. Media exposure or not, technology is black and white. Exposure will happen.

Ill see you all when we hit 0.01

To the team, keep up the great work guys. Ill be seeing you all in person some time soon.

Take care,

Michael
kobaya74

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:40:11 AM

Mike, you are always make my future look brighter when I read your posts. Although I am not an economist or good crypto trader, I must agree with you. And I want to agree with you in this matter, not because I am big investor that will get rich on XC, but because I belive XC is as good as one coin can be for a short period of time. If this coin was given birth in january, it would be over 0.01 now for sure. Maybe way over 0.02.
reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:21:42 AM

i see that everyone are talking about REV3. When devs are planning to release it?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:27:55 AM

i see that everyone are talking about REV3. When devs are planning to release it?

Around Autumn
swish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:03:47 AM

Hello everything, I am not the native speaker therefore forgive. We conduct a branch at the Russian forum, but it was thrown by the founder. Therefore the help is necessary to me to tell about the principles of work of XC and pluses. Still I saw video - advertizing XC. Please write, I will translate and we with the moderator will edit a subject. The forum is actively discussed.

https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/8017-xcurrency-hybrid-powpos-no-ipocpugpu-friendly-and-asic-resistant/

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:06:47 AM

Is anyone else repeatedly asked about Bitcoin from people who didn't care before lately?
Like the sister of my brothers girlfriend who has absolutly zero interest in investing , money and finances asked where she could buy some cause she heard about it in the radio.
I think if XC can be ready and userfriendly for this type of person by Autumn  0,01 would be to early to sell mike  Wink.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:11:07 AM

Is anyone else repeatedly asked about Bitcoin from people who didn't care before lately?
Like the sister of my brothers girlfriend who has absolutly zero interest in investing , money and finances asked where she could buy some cause she heard about it in the radio.
I think if XC can be ready and userfriendly for this type of person by Autumn  0,01 would be to early to sell mike  Wink.

We arn't selling at 0.01, we are just going to start assessing an exit strategy. Ill go into more detail then, chances are we will sell blocks in stages otc at just under market rate.
SushiChef

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:27:02 AM

Since a Month I'm actively investing for different friends.. This is already 4 digits portfollio.. I do it for free and daytrade actively .. They are very happy because everything is transparant with screenshots of buy/sell orders and all worked out in a excel sheet

Start Doing The same!!
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:29:10 AM

Nice to see you around mike (mike mike) Cheesy

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:39:14 AM

Since a Month I'm actively investing for different friends.. This is already 4 digits portfollio.. I do it for free and daytrade actively .. They are very happy because everything is transparant with screenshots of buy/sell orders and all worked out in a excel sheet

Start Doing The same!!

Honestly i'm to lazy to do that , plus i don't have fun daytrading. I educate everybody that asks show them how its done , what mistakes i made so they don't repeat them but thats it. If they don't wanna spend some minutes signing up on an exchange its not my problem then.
Also i speak totally transparent about my portfolio so they can always copy what i hold if they don't want to investigate the market.
Plus i don't want to be made responsible for loosing other peoples money, i invest for me and my brother and that alone is enough pressure.
SushiChef

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

Yeah i can understand perfectly. Doing investments for others takes experience. Will not recommend it if your not Reading charts and do a shitload of research and are up to date.

Daytraden in my opinion is not selling/buying The same day perse.. It's riding The wave (which can be several days)

Sell high buy low.. And with this volitilaty and obvious plays by The "whales" The money making is to easy during The wave (of they're bubbel money)
Pages: « 1 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 [888] 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: