Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping  (Read 184271 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:25:15 AM

which version could I use to forge? TKS Tongue

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:42:33 AM

which version could I use to forge? TKS Tongue

The latest downloadable desktop versions are listed on the client site https://mofowallet.com.

If you are looking for the server edition look here https://github.com/fimkrypto/fimk/releases.
The server editions include a UI that displays in your browser at http://localhost:7886, the server version UI does not include NXT support and is not instant on (blockchain download is not optional).

The hosted wallet is at https://mofowallet.com/launch.html

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:02:00 PM

I am wondering how mofo wallet works and whether my passphrase is safe. I have no access to my local installed Nxt client at the moment. So I am considering to type in my passphrase on mofowallet but I am not sure if is safe enough.
verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:36:40 PM

I am wondering how mofo wallet works and whether my passphrase is safe. I have no access to my local installed Nxt client at the moment. So I am considering to type in my passphrase on mofowallet but I am not sure if is safe enough.

Mofowallet  does not send your key over the network, all calculations and cryptographic signatures are done client side (this is done in javascript - not sure if that interests you).

That said, there of course is the risk that the hosted mofowallet (https://mofowallet.com/launch.html) has been tampered with without our knowledge. But this risk is no different then using the wallet on a site like blockchain.info or paypall for instance.

When dealing with large transactions and you don't like the risk described you could download the desktop version and verify it's PGP signature, we use the same mechanism as NXT does which has a description of how to do that here. For FIMK you of course use our own download site https://github.com/fimkrypto/mofowallet/releases.

One of the reasons we made mofowallet was to do away with the pointless requirement of always providing your secret phrase, mofowallet does not need your secret phrase if all you want to do is check your balance or transactions, use the blockexplorer, checkout assets on the AE etc.. (since version 1.5 NXT has copied this feature).

If you are in a hurry (meaning you don't have a couple of hours to download the blockchain) mofowallet desktop version is the perfect fit. It uses a technique similar to the Electrum bitcoin wallet meaning when you start it, it works instantly. No need to download the blockchain (you can still do that though, but you don't need to).

This technique is called lite wallet and offers all benefits of the hosted version but with the added security of you being able to verify the code has not been tampered with.

Finally mofowallet supports both NXT and FIMK.

Note! If you are adding a new NXT account.. Don't provide your passphrase in the Add New Account dialog.
Instead just enter your account number, entering your passphrase will change the account in in the text field into a FIM-*** account, this is a bug that we need to fix.

Good luck!

ning_aric

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:54:25 PM

what about considering to be added in the Bittrex or Poloniex in order to make Fimk more popular?

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:36:32 PM

Could someone tell me where the hell my currency is?

I haven't checked my account for months and now it appears to be gone.

I enter my passphrase and it does NOT match my account any more - it used to.

This account: FIM-XZ37-DJLE-6EMD-E7TBX

had over 140,000 in it.

Where did it go?

Talk about a scam currency.

You probably entered your password incorrectly. Even one extra space or miss typed character will give you a new account. It won't tell you "bad password" cause it doesn't know.

You shouldn't throw the SCAM label around just because you typed your password wrong.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:03:01 PM

what about considering to be added in the Bittrex or Poloniex in order to make Fimk more popular?
Adding an obscure coin to exchanges doesn't make it more popular. Just have a look at all the crap on those exchanges for proof.

Liquidity at exchanges will pop up organically as our plans to increase FIMK's usage are executed step by step.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

ning_aric

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:27:38 AM

[
Adding an obscure coin to exchanges doesn't make it more popular. Just have a look at all the crap on those exchanges for proof.

Liquidity at exchanges will pop up organically as our plans to increase FIMK's usage are executed step by step.

However a good exchange is good for those who wanner to buy FIMK as the ccedk is not so good to use. :-

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:44:37 AM

I think that poloniex and bittrex have established themselves as two of the better and more thrustworthy exchanges. I can understand you don't want to be there, but calling the obscure may be a bit too much Wink
ning_aric

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:11:12 PM

I think that poloniex and bittrex have established themselves as two of the better and more thrustworthy exchanges. I can understand you don't want to be there, but calling the obscure may be a bit too much Wink

could you say more about the dev don't wanner to be listed? welcome to pm

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:19:20 PM

Two things:

- I didn't say we don't want FIMK to be listed at exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex
- I didn't call polo or trex obscure, I called FIMK obscure [at this moment] from the point of view of most of the audience.

Feel free to endeavor for FIMK's listing if you feel like that.

It will be listed anyway "everywhere" when the time is ripe  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 05:32:48 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 07:17:31 AM by Simakki

Two things:

- I didn't say we don't want FIMK to be listed at exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex
- I didn't call polo or trex obscure, I called FIMK obscure [at this moment] from the point of view of most of the audience.

You must be out of your mind, this coin has been dead for months now.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Unfortunately, there is less progress for the coin. The only flicker of hope was the mofo wallet development. But this is not enough to push the coin . Are there still plans to establish FIMK as a digital alternative for Euro in Finland?

Two things:

Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:15:01 PM

Unfortunately, there is less progress for the coin. The only flicker of hope was the mofo wallet development. But this is not enough to push the coin . Are there still plans to establish FIMK as a digital alternative for Euro in Finland?

Two things:

In finnish bitcoin forums people are laughing at FIMK, devs have a zero credibility there.

There is no single avarege joe/jane in Finland that have heard about this shitcoin

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:56:34 PM

Two things:

In finnish bitcoin forums people are laughing at FIMK, devs have a zero credibility there.

There is no single avarege joe/jane in Finland that have heard about this shitcoin

There's probably no average joe or jane that has heard about any alt coin in any country. They 'might' have heard of bitcoin but have no idea what it is or thing it is a ponzi scheme.
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:44:59 PM

Is the "old" block explorer still valid and working http://80.240.143.139  ?
It does show quite different forger balance from mofo wallet on my account. How can I check if I'm on fork or not?

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:16:32 PM

Don't know, but new wallet has blockexplorer built in.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:39:13 PM

Why has weekly SRWP dividend increased so much?

xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:51:45 PM

If someone launched an MMNXT pass-thru asset (to help get some money regularly flowing into FIM), how many users here would be interested?

funbug

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:25:25 PM

Why has weekly SRWP dividend increased so much?

https://www.mofowallet.com/launch.html#/accounts/FIM-USCH-VC7D-4EX3-272SG/activity/latest

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: