Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping  (Read 184267 times)
Isobel.J

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:13:41 AM

Hello, I would like to consult, fim test coins to July 1 launch official currency, these coins are void test it? There you can get involved in the testing of appropriate incentives account yet? Participation ipo, there are tests to test the account currency, when you are asked to send fim according to this account? No need to use a test or currency account, hope to get your reply, thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:40:52 PM

Yes, test coins will be void by launch before July 1st. But you can use the test account for the IPO to receive your stake of the real FIMK.

For participating in IPO please use blockchain.info as instructed at http://fimk.fi/en/allocation.htm

or donate through DGEX.com starting from Monday June 9th.

Hello, I would like to consult, fim test coins to July 1 launch official currency, these coins are void test it? There you can get involved in the testing of appropriate incentives account yet? Participation ipo, there are tests to test the account currency, when you are asked to send fim according to this account? No need to use a test or currency account, hope to get your reply, thank you

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

sky_g

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:32:12 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 05:17:02 PM by sky_g

Hi Guys,

I try to contact these guys as per given emails ..No contact.

Krypto FIN ry Administrative Board of Directors:

- Svante Lehtinen, President & Chairman of the Board, e-mail eliphaz@fimk.fi

- Konsta Gogoljuk, Vice president, e-mail konsta.gogoljuk@gmail.com

- Lassi Nokelainen, Secretary & Treasurer, e-mail kummofromrrm@gmail.com

Any other contact of any member who can bother to answer the questions.

There is no Forum where we can go and post the query. Look like wrong investment  ?

Sky
blackhatzw

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:35:07 PM

very interesting, hope it's true.
sky_g

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:52:01 PM

I am wondering when they will contact me.

I thought the response will be quick as they looking for investment but no...disappointment.

Hope they will start looking into repose at initial stage to gain some confidence.

Hope they will do and will contact me.

FimKrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:34:19 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 04:50:07 PM by FimKrypto

I am wondering when they will contact me.
I thought the response will be quick as they looking for investment but no...disappointment.
Hope they will start looking into repose at initial stage to gain some confidence.

Hi,

I'm the lead developer of FIMK.

Please be assured that they will contact you shortly.

Maybe I can answer some of your questions?

Edit: The correct email address is konsta.gogoljuk@gmail.com not ***@mail.com
sky_g

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:08:24 PM

Hi

Just dropped you the personal message. I send email to correct id konsta.gogoljuk@gmail.com .

If you provide your email address i can contact you directly there  as over here you have to wait for 5 mins between post.

Thanks
Sky
warmach

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

You can now do your IPO donation via DGEX.  I did not see a way to provide the FIMK account number.  Is it necessary?  Or will DGEX create a new Account for us on their exchange when the genesis block happens?
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:19:59 PM

As a investor why should I participate in this IPO? What are the differences to Nxt? Why would non-Finnish people use FimKrypto instead of Nxt? Why would Finnish people use Fimkrypto instead of Nxt? Will there be additional features besides the PoW thing? (btw. I like the idea of mixing PoS and PoW)
regards.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
FimKrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 06:22:02 PM

Hi
Just dropped you the personal message. I send email to correct id konsta.gogoljuk@gmail.com .
If you provide your email address i can contact you directly there  as over here you have to wait for 5 mins between post.
Thanks
Sky

Received it and replied

You can now do your IPO donation via DGEX.  I did not see a way to provide the FIMK account number.  Is it necessary?  Or will DGEX create a new Account for us on their exchange when the genesis block happens?

I tried it to. After logging in to dgex and donating you can see the donation in your history.
It's correct that you cannot enter an account number, he's probably still adding that to dgex.

As a investor why should I participate in this IPO? What are the differences to Nxt? Why would non-Finnish people use FimKrypto instead of Nxt? Why would Finnish people use Fimkrypto instead of Nxt? Will there be additional features besides the PoW thing? (btw. I like the idea of mixing PoS and PoW)
regards.

After the initial IPO (which you need in one form or the other for a POS coin) the remaining 66% of the coins can be earned by running a node or through the basic income mechanism (you need to be from Finland for that). This is a major difference from NXT.

A lot of time has gone into setting up an environment where we can keep track of the latest NXT developments. Part of this is the automated test environment. The reason for staying close to NXT is not just to have the latest and greatest NXT features but also to be able to act fast when a critical bug in NXT is found which requires an emergency software release. I'm not saying there is such a bug in NXT but it's a possibility. All NXT clones will be vulnerable until they patch their code. We can patch FIMK in a matter of hours.

Current features are indeed the mixing of POW/POS and the 30 second block time (instead of NXT 60 seconds). Features to add after the IPO will be decided by the organization members.
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:27:39 PM

looks interesting and i am in Smiley
if FIM is alive i will integrate it to www.cryptocoincharts.info and www.cryptoassetcharts.info
good luck
mediogreFIN

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:43:58 PM

Secretary and treasurer here.

You can now do your IPO donation via DGEX.  I did not see a way to provide the FIMK account number.  Is it necessary?  Or will DGEX create a new Account for us on their exchange when the genesis block happens?

I also believe that DGEX will be having integrated wallet so you will be getting your FIMK on DGEX account. I'm going to check that for you and reply as soon as i get answer (or someone else answers first).

regards.

And also if you missed IPO in Nxt and you are trying to find new altcoin to invest in among the first ones, then this is a new change to get in in time.

We might now have as big community as Nxt but we have already some partners to work with, core-group that really invests their time and skill in to this, with faces and names, we already have an exchange that is going to accept FIMK (you know, some coins died because no-one accepted them) and we have dedication.

We are not trying to compete, we are trying to make a difference.
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:13:29 PM

That sounds quite promising. I think one huge problem with NXT clones is that it's hard to establish a large and strong community. There is for instance NAS which is since a few days more than just a NXT clone with a new client and its own .exe file (so it doesn't run in the browser). But there is basically no community. A coin like FimKrypto could be a game changer since its possible to attract many (Finnish) users to it. (But on the other hand this is what many people thought about Auroracoin, too.)
Are you Finnish yourself?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
mediogreFIN

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

Top three keypeople are from Finland but we have and are getting some partners in other countries (like DGEX).. also community is for everyone Smiley

Auroracoin was made by dude in US. People in Island didn't adapt auroracoin.. some of them took the airdrop, changed it to bitcoin as fast as possible (causing hude drop in price) and then trying to get USD or euros to finally have Island Crowns.

We are trying to fix problems with auroracoin by

1) switching to basic income so all of the coins marked for finns will be shared
2) informing people about FIMK.. i personally think that not that many knew about auroracoin

I think it helps that keypeople live here, not other side of the sea Tongue

I liked idea of auroracoin (but i was bit scpetic) and i like NXT. So combining these two really do it for me.
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:47:13 PM

1.7.2014 genesis block distribution
15.7.2014 open source release

?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 10:12:44 PM

Unfortunately I had to be absent for most of today and not providing info while FIMK was added to the DGEX escrow.

I did not see a way to provide the FIMK account number.  Is it necessary?  Or will DGEX create a new Account for us on their exchange when the genesis block happens?

DGEX will allocate donators a NXT account, or alternatively you could be able to enter one yourself. The details on whether that's a genuine web wallet are still unclear and in development I think.

I'm sorry but I think you are being too hasty in your conclusions. We have a lot of things to do and still answer in much less than 12 hours. Same day response should be considered sufficient with any industry standard.

Top three keypeople are from Finland but we have and are getting some partners in other countries (like DGEX).. also community is for everyon

Our beloved secretary put it nicely here, although I would amend the "top three key people" definition as we are actually a core team of four;

Eliphaz Fimk - president, manager, developer, program coordinator - FINNISH citizen
FimKrypto - lead tech developer, member - NOT Finnish citizen
mediogreFIN - secretary, public relations, management - FINNISH citizen
Konsta (no BTCTalk name available yet) - vice president,  management, tech development - FINNISH citizen

1.7.2014 genesis block distribution
15.7.2014 open source release
?
What's wrong there? The source may be released earlier, that date is to cover lead dev's back after the busy time of genesis distribution and launch.

blackhatzw

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:31:34 AM

When can we see the whitepaper?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:44:36 AM

When can we see the whitepaper?
Probably after launch when we have time to prepare a professional format white paper and business plan. Much of the basic elements are here:

http://fimk.fi/en/info.htm

But of course, in the modern world a lot more bullshit is needed Cheesy

Isobel.J

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:39:27 AM

Participate wallet tested gained currency, to July will be cleared, why people can not take the test to obtain the corresponding reward it? dav

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:45:30 AM

sounds good. i think more people will see this
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: