Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24388 times)
BitcoinPlus (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:23:35 PM

--- CRYPTORY.COM---
THE ESSENCE OF THE PROJECT

As legend has it, CRYPTORY, a very powerful computing system for the mining of Bitcoins, has created and mastered processors (ASICs) that have the ability to carry out the most efficient bitcoin mining possible.  You, being the profit-hungry citizen that you are, have the very fortunate opportunity of renting out a part out of this money-making machine and obtaining your very own profit.

CRYPTORY is a High-Yield Investment Program.  Are you familiar with HYIPs?
This is a whole vast world apart. An interesting characteristic of the HYIP industry is that many have a misconceived opinion that HYIP is a scam. This is a big mistake that beginners tend to make. 99% of all HYIP investors come to the HYIP site from HYIP Forums or HYIP Monitors (see google) and investors are aware of the risks. HYIP’s are genuinely a game their history is permeated by a myth - this is a typical tradition of the HYIP industry

There are 3 types of HYIP:  Fast term, medium term and long term HYIPs.

•   Fast term HYIPs offer from 2% to 100% in daily income. Such HYIPs usually have a lifetime of no more than 1-2 months. These are considered high risk.
   •   Medium term HYIPs offer from 0.5% to 2% in daily income. Lifetime: Usually from 2 months to 1 year. These are considered medium risk.
   •   Long Term: Less than 0.5% in daily income.  It is the most difficult of the projects and its lifetime can be up to 5 years. These are considered low risk.

CRYPTORY is a Long Term HYIP. CRYPTORY is perhaps the most stunning program with a truly original concept of BitCoin mining and account amassing right in front of your eyes and in real time.  All of this is achieved through the use a real script masterpiece and a site that is so well organized that you know straight away that a program of such high quality could only be run by an admin team possessing a combined total of decades of experience.

CRYPTORY pays instantly through all the popular e-currencies including SolidTrustPay, EgoPay, PerfectMoney, OkPay, BitCoin and direct bank wires.

The minimum deposit is 0.1 BTC and you need to at least maintain this amount as a minimum balance in order to keep your account active.
However, the instantly processed withdrawals and the freedom to manage your account according to your investment needs are characteristics of the program that really compensate for this

--- BENEFITS ---

•   Instant payments and instant income without any restrictions

Funds in CRYPTORY are accrued and they are displayed instantly so there is no need to wait. You can withdraw your income instantly, and the income starts to accrue immediately after funds are added to the account.

It is very convenient online banking with an attractive high percentage. When starting up, income is very small, but it grows fast by the second, and, depending on the amount, income can grow rapidly by up to 0.5% per day. A healthy growth of income all depends on the amount of time and money.

The higher the amount of time or money, the more interest you are going to get. This is to say, for example, if you deposit 10 BTC, your income will be 9% over 30 days, 19% over 60 days, and 42% over 120 days.

However, the most amazing thing is that:
   •   The interest rate increases exponentially (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exponential_growth). For example, the interest rate for $51 is more than $50. Even banks cannot provide such incredible plasticity.

•   If you accumulate a certain amount of funds in your account and then you add another certain amount to the account, the percentage will start to grow faster. Let's say you invested $1,000 and now a month has passed, your account now has $1,076. Now, if you add another $500 to your existing funds, the rate of income will increase faster than if you just put this $500 into a separate account. It is always much more beneficial to top up the same account instead of just having a few accounts.

This means to say that you can carry out any operations on your account at any time, the money can be withdrawn and added at any time and you still receive income. If you add money to the account then you get rewarded with a sharply rising interest rate. Of course, the calculation system is the result of the long and laborious work of mathematicians and programmers and it is very convenient and democratic. Such mastered calculations are not to be found anywhere else.

•    SSL-certificate Comodo Extended Validation

This refers to the green bar in the address bar. This certificate can only be achieved by providing all the documents that prove the authenticity of the certified organization. COMODO, being a highly respected company in the market of network security, very meticulously carries out the verification procedure. They were able to provide all of the documents including bills for electricity, they have an office and an office phone, and this phone was successfully confirmed. [https://secure.comodo.com/ttb_searcher/trustlogo?v_querytype=W&v_shortname=SC3&v_search=www.cryptory.com&x=6&y=5]

•   Cold Storages
The company uses cold storages (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Cold_storage) for the maximally safe and secure storing of funds.  New transactions occur every minute. By using BlockChain we can see that there have been more than 10000 transactions and more than 5000 Bitcoins have been received. This is without a doubt an incredible amount.

•   A stunning and very attractive website. Easy and intuitive.

The website has a lot of information; there is a calculator for calculating income and various informative articles about how security is provided. It has an original attractive design. The site is translated into as many as 13 languages, including Chinese, Polish and Greek.

•   It is worth getting a demo account.
[https://www.cryptory.com/cp/?demo]
This is a very good idea for anyone wanting to see what their personal account will look like, and this can be done through the simple registration process. Also, we have to admit that there are a lot of things to see: stunning graphics, revenue growth, automatic calculation of interest, online direct growth figures, instantaneous information from Mining and weekly reports, financial statements, Bitcoin statistics, processor & electricity reports, user reports. The list is never-ending and I am very sure that it is much easier for you to go and see it with your own eyes.

The site has a curious news section. News is published quite regularly and it is sometimes very poetic. For example, in the environmental energy news section one particular source says: "Join now - and you'll see how the windy Irish wasteland in our hands turns into gold."

•   Amazing technical support

You can call at any time of the day from Monday to Friday.

You can communicate through LiveChat and clarify any questions and clear up any doubts that you may have.  It has an international worldwide support format and system!

You can call through the following toll-free numbers:

•   +(353)1-901-52-23 - Ireland
   •    +(44)800 249 4335 - UK
   •    +(1)888 297 3497 -USA
   •    +(86)108 405 7469 – China
   •    +(39)800 14 2808 - Italy
   •    +(33)805321021 - France
   •    +(7) 499 918 4254 - Russia
   •    +(351)800 502 302 - Portugal
   •    +(34)912 90 7792 – Spain

•   It is a very profitable affiliate program and it is not like traditional HYIPs. With the affiliate program, you can attract people to the Cryptory website and earn a commission on the funds they amass.

•   DDOS Protection. CloudFlare's advanced DDoS protection provides a service that matches the sophistication and scale of such threats, and it is an expert in staving off DDoS attacks of all forms and sizes including those that target the UDP and ICMP protocols. The CloudFlare Enterprise protection is a must have (it averages out to $5,000 per month).

DISADVANTAGES

•   One account - one payment system
      It cannot be used as a currency exchanger. This is to say, if money is deposited through egopay then you cannot withdraw funds through bitcoins. Therefore, if you have funds in different payment systems then you have to exchange funds through currency exchangers in order to gather an amount in just one currency. You can certainly create multiple accounts for different payment systems, but then the total revenue would be lower. In CRYPTORY the percentage all depends on the amount.

•   A relatively low percentage
      The maximum growth rate of the deposit is only 0.5% per day. It must be noted that the mining speed reached for large sums is much faster than that for small ones. However, your income can be increased effectively through the affiliate program.

•   Site down
      For several days at the end of March 2014 the website had technical issues. Shortly before this, online algorithm recalculations had showed bugs and in order to fix them, they had to cut off access to    the control panel. About a month earlier the site went down during the night under DDoS, but it quickly recovered.  Right now, all of the calculations are correct.

•   There is a minimum contribution
      You will not receive any income until your balance is less than $50 (or less than 0.1 BTC). If you add dollar deposits during registration then you will not be able to add or withdraw bitcoins. However, this          does not mean that the current contribution cannot add less than $50: it certainly can. Furthermore, even adding one cent to the current amount will increase the contribution growth rate (as well as a slight    slowing down from a decrease of one cent).

------

To the best of my knowledge, the creation of this service took at least a year of work from mathematicians, programmers, system administrators and designers. We can observe the absolute professionalism of its administration. The owners of this project have invested huge amounts money into it. However, most importantly, something that they have put into it even more is time and effort.

Shortly after the launch of the program it reached the pinnacle of Money-News-Online.Com and it currently occupies pole position. Money-News-Online.com is a very reputable site which monitors high-yield investment programs and runs a blog that focusses on high-yield projects. Money News Online earned more than 2000 USD just from referrals through the CRYPTORY Affiliate program, which means that referrals brought an investment of more than 20000 USD in total. The staggering thing is that this was solely the amount from this one single monitor. The HYIP industry has more than a hundred monitors and more than 10 extremely popular forums (MMGP, MMG, TalkGold etc.) and users can register without referral links.

Essentially CRYPTORY is currently the most promising HYIP and with the highest quality out there.

link: https://www.cryptory.com/ . referral link deleted. Thank you!

https://www.cryptory.com/promo/banners/gif728_90.gif
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:26:31 PM

Great program, definitely deserves a thread. One of two HYIP's I participate in.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:33:56 PM

I don’t quite understand how it is recalculated and what the percentage increase is if you add money. For example, I held one hundred dollars one week and a week later I added another 100. In this case, will I receive the same amount as I would have done if I’d have put in 200 straight away?
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:36:57 PM

I don’t quite understand how it is recalculated and what the percentage increase is if you add money. For example, I held one hundred dollars one week and a week later I added another 100. In this case, will I receive the same amount as I would have done if I’d have put in 200 straight away?
I have also wondered about that, and after discussions with technical support it turns out that it is actually a rather complex system, but it is fair nevertheless. Recalculation is based on the rate of income. Let's say you invested 1 BTC, and a month passes; the growth rate of income is now 0.0026 BTC per day, while the account stands at 1.0704 BTC. You add 1 BTC and as a result, the account stands at 2.0704 BTC. The system then calculates what your initial deposit was and how much time has elapsed from the deposit being made into the account until you reached exactly 2.0704 BTC, and the growth rate was at 0.0026 BTC per day, and from herein it is believed that your initial amount and your time on the system is as such.
sameev29

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:42:27 PM

You guys need to be less cautious, I have my full faith in this system. I have a gut feeling that this is the type of project that resonates in your mind and you will remember the day you found it in the years to come! It is like the birth of your first child in a way, okay, maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but still, you catch my drift.

yonce

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:46:06 PM

You guys need to be less cautious, I have my full faith in this system. I have a gut feeling that this is the type of project that resonates in your mind and you will remember the day you found it in the years to come! It is like the birth of your first child in a way, okay, maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but still, you catch my drift.

Please do not tell people it will last for years. It will not. The Cryptory admin is a great admin with some great previous successful projects.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
sameev29

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:55:35 PM

Please do not tell people it will last for years. It will not. The Cryptory admin is a great admin with some great previous successful projects.

I would put my faith in it already buddy, no doubt. It is very rare that you see projects like this take off without much bad repute. If you have ever wanted to earn money online but have always been put off by the amount of people that are trying to con you then please forget them as this project is nothing of the sort.
yonce

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:08:29 PM

I would put my faith in it already buddy, no doubt. It is very rare that you see projects like this take off without much bad repute. If you have ever wanted to earn money online but have always been put off by the amount of people that are trying to con you then please forget them as this project is nothing of the sort.

I know it is a great site, I have been in it for months, but it is a HYIP and will end as well. Do not tell people automatically it will last for years. I know it is a great site, it is one of only two sites I have been a member of this year.

Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:31:42 PM

This project is just as much a Ponzi scheme as the next HYIP scam (after all, HYIP is a euphemism for Ponzi schemes). Your deposits aren't being invested anywhere, they're just dumped on a big pile used to pay withdrawals with. As soon as the amount of withdrawals starts to outpace the amount of deposits, the whole thing will come to a stop.

You can play these things as a game and make a decent profit if you get in early and get out before the collapse. However, considering that your profits are primarily coming from the pockets of people who are tricked into believing they actually invested in something real, you can question the morality of trying to profit from schemes like this.

In unrelated news, I do wonder how it has come to be that the "the long and laborious work of mathematicians and programmers" for the interest-rate function has resulted in the function being called "exponential" while being accompanied by a graph of logarithmic growth. Perhaps it's time to send the hardworking mathematicians and programmers back to high school math classes.
sameev29

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:43:13 PM

This project is just as much a Ponzi scheme as the next HYIP scam (after all, HYIP is a euphemism for Ponzi schemes). Your deposits aren't being invested anywhere, they're just dumped on a big pile used to pay withdrawals with. As soon as the amount of withdrawals starts to outpace the amount of deposits, the whole thing will come to a stop.

You can play these things as a game and make a decent profit if you get in early and get out before the collapse. However, considering that your profits are primarily coming from the pockets of people who are tricked into believing they actually invested in something real, you can question the morality of trying to profit from schemes like this.

In unrelated news, I do wonder how it has come to be that the "the long and laborious work of mathematicians and programmers" for the interest-rate function has resulted in the function being called "exponential" while being accompanied by a graph of logarithmic growth. Perhaps it's time to send the hardworking mathematicians and programmers back to high school math classes.

Some interesting comments here. Although I have seen similar things being said before and the projects have ended up being a disaster so at least for this reason I have a cautious stance. However, I must admit that it looks impressive, I mean, I can’t find many negative comments here. I think that now that I am aware of this project I am not letting it get away from me; I am bookmarking it into my internet history and I am going to analyze it over the coming months and see how it develops. I think that you are just admin of some site in Gambling=)
AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:48:13 PM

If you call these phone numbers: +(1)888 297 3497, +(86) 108 405 7469 …. Will you receive an answer?
sameev29

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:51:09 PM

If you call these phone numbers: +(1)888 297 3497, +(86) 108 405 7469 …. Will you receive an answer?

This seems surprising, but yes, they respond to calls 24 hours a day. Operators are working around the clock from Monday to Friday. Very polite and helpful staff.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1436

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:15:09 PM

They don't deny being a hyip but yet they claim that they generate real profit. Those are two things that simply don't go together.

Do those numbers seem right to you? 31 Mhash/s for 200$? And yet those 31k Mhash/s only mined coins worth of 14$ in the perion of one month. They clearly have no clue how mining works, I'm pretty sure those "datacenters" they claim to be operating are non existent and that you get paid by the money of other depositors.

Would you feel comfortable depositing large amounts of your money to a website that claims to be a HYIP just to be rewarded with less than 7% monthly profit? They could run away with your money at any given time. That's how hyips work and how they always will. They don't operate those scemes just out of the kindness of their heart. This is a sceme that pays people with other people's money and is operated by someone with the sole purpose to get away with the money. I'd rather gamble with my money than "Invest" them to a non existing mining operation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yonce

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:20:15 PM

Cryptory is a great HYIP and I have made a bunch of money with them over the months. They are a far cry from 99% of the programs being promoted here.

sameev29

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:30:31 PM

They don't deny being a hyip but yet they claim that they generate real profit. Those are two things that simply don't go together.

Do those numbers seem right to you? 31 Mhash/s for 200$? And yet those 31k Mhash/s only mined coins worth of 14$ in the perion of one month. They clearly have no clue how mining works, I'm pretty sure those "datacenters" they claim to be operating are non existent and that you get paid by the money of other depositors.

Would you feel comfortable depositing large amounts of your money to a website that claims to be a HYIP just to be rewarded with less than 7% monthly profit? They could run away with your money at any given time. That's how hyips work and how they always will. They don't operate those scemes just out of the kindness of their heart. This is a sceme that pays people with other people's money and is operated by someone with the sole purpose to get away with the money. I'd rather gamble with my money than "Invest" them to a non existing mining operation.

Yes, It's HYIP! But there is no need to feel concerned about anything, it is safe and trustworthy next 2+ years. Every now and again there is a gem of a project that pops up and stands out amongst a whole host of unsatisfying and unfulfilling projects and this is one of them!
AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:33:41 PM

Yes, It's HYIP! But there is no need to feel concerned about anything, it is safe and trustworthy next 2+ years. Every now and again there is a gem of a project that pops up and stands out amongst a whole host of unsatisfying and unfulfilling projects and this is one of them!

It is proving to be very worthwhile reading all of these comments, sounds promising to say the least. I need to decide now whether to put my 100% faith into it or to wait longer and see how the project develops, what do you guys think?
sameev29

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:43:02 PM

It is proving to be very worthwhile reading all of these comments, sounds promising to say the least. I need to decide now whether to put my 100% faith into it or to wait longer and see how the project develops, what do you guys think?

Damn, I am addicted to this now! I can’t get off it! My wife thinks I’m a little crazy, in fact, she might think I’m sneakily doing a bit of online dating HAHA There are some addictions in life that you’d rather abstain from but this bitcoin project will become the healthiest addiction that you could possibly have!

I think your idea is good my friend, it’s certainly better to be safe  but I don’t think there is much need to worry. This forum has been gaining a lot of interest and heavy traffic over recent months and this can only be due to the fact that it works, and works well, wouldn’t you agree?
AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:49:50 PM

Damn, I am addicted to this now! I can’t get off it! My wife thinks I’m a little crazy, in fact, she might think I’m sneakily doing a bit of online dating HAHA There are some addictions in life that you’d rather abstain from but this bitcoin project will become the healthiest addiction that you could possibly have!

I think your idea is good my friend, it’s certainly better to be safe  but I don’t think there is much need to worry. This forum has been gaining a lot of interest and heavy traffic over recent months and this can only be due to the fact that it works, and works well, wouldn’t you agree?

I agree there, I continue to feel happy about this project then I will put all my focus on it. I had spent months on end looking on the net and doing my research about Bitcoin HYIP projects and now that I have come across this project I now feel that it was quite a lot of time wasted as nothing has satisfied me as much as this one, well so far that is.
Zuminest

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:57:25 PM

Why did my post get deleted? I said I was going to deposit monies lol.
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:45:14 AM

I think your idea is good my friend, it’s certainly better to be safe  but I don’t think there is much need to worry. This forum has been gaining a lot of interest and heavy traffic over recent months and this can only be due to the fact that it works, and works well, wouldn’t you agree?

I agree there, I continue to feel happy about this project then I will put all my focus on it. I had spent months on end looking on the net and doing my research about Bitcoin HYIP projects and now that I have come across this project I now feel that it was quite a lot of time wasted as nothing has satisfied me as much as this one, well so far that is.

Cryptory has by far been the best project I have seen on this forum that now has a thread (out of the programs that have threads here). While people invested and lost in a scummy program like btc-arbs - I have made a killing with Cryptory.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  

Jump to: