Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82557 times)
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:09:28 PM

Just noticed another scam coin trying to capitalise on DCM's success. Probably the first of many I suspect. Unfortunately, people will lose BTC to these leeches. I hope this inspires the DCM team to knock whatever they're working on out of the fucking park. Don't give these leeches a slim hope of competing.

Another one? which coin?

Someone should make a thread to warn our community of the DCM wannabes, we could get a list going! It would be fun!

Smiley

No, you know the one I'm talking about. Please, no one sully this thread with its name.

My dumb ass bought into that atrocity.  Let this be a lesson to anyone.  If you're having a BBQ and heavily drinking because someone brought moonshine over.....DO NOT TRADE.  So pissed at myself for doing that.  When I had found out I did that the next morning.....I was not happy.  F-in BTC down the toilet.
its not too late to sell a little bit lower

Can't sell them yet since the IPO isn't over.  They won't let you sell them for less like the Bittrex offering of DCM was.  Which by the way still blows my mind that someone would have sold below the IPO even before it was over.
merk475

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:11:32 PM

And buy into DCM! Smiley

Oh you know it!  It's the only way!
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

I'm wondering, if mintpal added this coin to the voting section. WIll the IPO be used to buy votes?

I dont think we'll need to do that, a lot of people have been tweeting/emailing the majors. I have a feeling today or tomorrow should be the day. This is just my personal feeling though. I could be wrong, although I believe I'm correct. We'll soon see. Also, did you see bittrex, there is over 22btc in the bids but only 11btc in the asks. Smiley

Thins are starting to get interesting.

Yes, but i believe that a statement of intent that you're willing to commit btc from the ipo to get to mintpal will convince others that the dev is serious. No, you don't have to spend like 20 btc to get in it. Even if the team spend like 4btc for mintpal votes people will trust the coin even more.

Oh, shit, you really don't get it. Are you really that dump willing the dev-team to throw away btc for a mintpal listing? As if we are not getting listed for free? As if getting listed at mintpal is heaven? Try to understand that coin development and marketing are important issues and that listings are coming because of achievements.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:14:01 PM

when and how regular does the multipool pay out ? Smiley
merk475

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:20:41 PM

Question about the multipool myself (I don't know since I don't mine).  But has it started to buy back DCM off the open market?  If it hasn't yet when will we see this happen?  Today?  And for those that are mining in the multi-pool, when will they receive their DCM payout?
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:25:29 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 02:43:11 PM by youngwebs

Question about the multipool myself (I don't know since I don't mine).  But has it started to buy back DCM off the open market?  If it hasn't yet when will we see this happen?  Today?  And for those that are mining in the multi-pool, when will they receive their DCM payout?

First Payout from multipool is 2night (2200h CET approx)
at approx 2000h CET we close the current shift and a new one is started
The 2 hours are needed to finish of all pending blocks/trades etc.

We have been buying today and yesterday DCM out of the markets already..

DCM is an expensive coin, so i hope you are happy with the amounts the miners are receiving!

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:26:10 PM

when and how regular does the multipool pay out ? Smiley

currently every 48 hours around 22h CET (amsterdam time)

merk475

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:40:03 PM

Question about the multipool myself (I don't know since I don't mine).  But has it started to buy back DCM off the open market?  If it hasn't yet when will we see this happen?  Today?  And for those that are mining in the multi-pool, when will they receive their DCM payout?

First Payout from multipool is 2night (2200h CET approx)
at approx 2000h CET we close the current shift and a new one is started
The 2 hours are needed to finish of all pending blocks/trades etc.

We have been buying today and yesterday BCM out of the markets already..

BCM is an expensive coin, so i hope you are happy with the amouts the miners are receiving!

Thanks man for the quick response.  Would love to hear some feedback from the miners when they receive payment tonight (what they think of it, is it what was expected, will you continue mining, etc.).  
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:42:26 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 02:52:45 PM by xamido

Oh, shit, you really don't get it. Are you really that dump willing the dev-team to throw away btc for a mintpal listing? As if we are not getting listed for free? As if getting listed at mintpal is heaven? Try to understand that coin development and marketing are important issues and that listings are coming because of achievements.

And yes, getting listed at mintpal is now the key for making a coin really big. Most have failed, but those who make it big recently make it big on mintpal. BC,DRK,XC.

And i'm not telling the dev to use all of the btc for the voting, only a small amount to show that the IPO is actually used for something real. I've been in crypto for quite sometime to see so many IPO & premine that's advertised for development were not used at all and was taken by the dev for his own instead.

I trust no dev on crypto until i see some actual action from them.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:47:24 PM

when starting my wallet it instantly stops working , the complete wallet is white , the only thing i can click is the close button , it worked when i first installed it , how do i fix it ?
aszu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:58:16 PM

when starting my wallet it instantly stops working , the complete wallet is white , the only thing i can click is the close button , it worked when i first installed it , how do i fix it ?

I PM'd you asking for a bit more details and debug.log file - so we can troubleshoot and fix this problem.
Please let me know.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:10:50 PM

And yes, getting listed at mintpal is now the key for making a coin really big. Most have failed, but those who make it big recently make it big on mintpal. BC,DRK,XC.

And i'm not telling the dev to use all of the btc for the voting, only a small amount to show that the IPO is actually used for something real. I've been in crypto for quite sometime to see so many IPO & premine that's advertised for development were not used at all and was taken by the dev for his own instead.

I trust no dev on crypto until i see some actual action from them.

Actually I even don't want to talk to you anymore and this is my last remark to you. In my opinion you are totally clueless.
First of all, did BC, DRK and XC pay to get on mintpal or where they choosen because of their achievements? Indeed they didn't pay, they were selected by mintpal. How about all the other coins that spend tons of BTC's to get listed. Did they do well? No they didn't do well, because they were as dump as you are by thinking that concentrating on listings brings any results.
So, imagine the dev team is clever enough NOT to throw away their BTC's for a mintpal listing? What are you gonna do? Are you going to sell all your DCM's, because you don't  thrust the dev-team? You give me a sign, I will buy them from you. When you don't thrust them; don't invest. When you invest and they scam you, don't cry like a baby, but me more carefull next time. But don't ask the devs to make foolish investments, that will not benefoit the coin.

You can react, but I won't answer anymore. Good luck with your life and investments.
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:20:22 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 03:37:07 PM by xamido

Lol, typical answer of 'to the moon' kids.

You're the one that quoted me in the first place.  Grin

Well you can throw the punch but can't take the hit aren't you?

Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:40:58 PM

Hello good people,

I just wanted to make a quick plea from our team, and this is to be diplomatic and professional regarding this recent copying of our exact thread that has occurred. I ask this because Digital Commerce is about acceptance and professionalism. Anyone in our digital money world has the right to flatter us with mimics and other things, I just ask that we leave those people alone, and continue our upward trend towards the team's goals of market domination (I mean that in a  good way). Thank you for taking my advice to heart, I need to get back to work on DCM related progress, more news to follow in the next three days.

Lastly, one of our community members asked us to detail what we are working on, and how close we were. I want to give this out to you all so badly as I myself am excited, yet please understand anything I put in the public before it's detailed or complete...can be copied in some way or attempted to at least. This is the ONLY reason at all I have to be somewhat careful of what I throw out to you all ahead of time. I'll be in the background working, thanks for listening.

PS, pm our team if you have any ideas of how to contribute towards our success, I am 100% for a large and active community.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

Hello good people,

I just wanted to make a quick plea from our team and this is to be diplomatic and professional regarding this recent copying of our exact thread that has occurred. I ask this because Digital Commerce is about acceptance and professionalism. Anyone in our digital money world has the right to flatter us with mimics and other things, I just ask that we leave those people alone, and continue our upward trend towards the team's goals of market domination (I mean that in a  good way). Thank you for taking my advice to heart, I need to get back to work on DCM related progress, more news to follow in the next three days.

Lastly, one of our community members asked us to detail what we are working on, and how close we were. I want to give this out to you all so badly as I myself am excited, yet please understand anything I put in the public before it's detailed or complete...can be copied in some way or attempted to at least. This is the ONLY reason at all I have to be somewhat careful of what I throw out to you all ahead of time. I'll be in the background working, thanks for listening.

PS, pm our team if you have any ideas of how to contribute towards our success, I am 100% for a large and active community.

Well said, my sentiments exactly.

Developing the future of crypto.
merk475

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:49:12 PM

Hello good people,

I just wanted to make a quick plea from our team, and this is to be diplomatic and professional regarding this recent copying of our exact thread that has occurred. I ask this because Digital Commerce is about acceptance and professionalism. Anyone in our digital money world has the right to flatter us with mimics and other things, I just ask that we leave those people alone, and continue our upward trend towards the team's goals of market domination (I mean that in a  good way). Thank you for taking my advice to heart, I need to get back to work on DCM related progress, more news to follow in the next three days.

Well said and I support the dev team.  That makes so much sense.  Keep doing what you're doing.  Why give copy-cats ammunition......
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:53:51 PM

Hello good people,

Awesome looking forward to watching this coin progress.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:09:59 PM

me trading

jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:44:59 PM

It seems like the top rich list is holding over a million coins. What's that about?

That's bittrex's wallet...lots of people haven't moved their coins to their own wallet.
Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:32:42 PM

It seems like the top rich list is holding over a million coins. What's that about?

There are 1,350,000 DCM coins in circulation. Your post insinuates something shady (intentional or not). Did it really cross your mind that an individual could hold over 70% of the total supply? It's BITTREX dude! LOL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: