Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:14:44 AM

XBC Team member here.

Thank you KreativeKrypto for the public address, very much appreciated. Cryptos in general is a big community, and any negativity not only reflects on the coin teams involved, but on the cryptocommunity as a whole. Imagine if an outsider were to read these ridiculous banters; no doubt they would be very much put off by cryptocurrencies.

Let's just put this all behind us. SRHsoulja was personally attacked along with his child so his anger is justified, but now that everyone has had their say, let's just leave on a positive note. We are all striving for the common goal of making cryptocurrencies known to the world, and to push this whole movement into mainstream adoption, so let's focus on each of our goals and progress.

At the end of the day, what we are working on is open source projects, meaning that progress and innovation in one coin is progress and innovation for all cryptos. Popular ideas are meant to evolve and there is no such thing in cryptos as "stealing" or "taking" when it comes to "crypto-ideas". I personally think that the fact many coins are doing exchange IPO's means that it was a good idea to begin with, thus why it's received so much adoption. As long as coins are upholding to the integrity of the IPO concept and transparency, I view it as a sign of respect that it's become so popular.

That being said, as long as DCM with XBC in striving to make headway and pushing the boundaries of what cryptos can offer, it will have our full support. I'd much rather we maintain this great relationship we've formed than have it ruined by some petty falling outs.

Good luck to all, and looking forward to what the future brings for both teams Smiley

Realx there, NOBODY ATTACKED anyone's kid or family. I merely stated (in a private PM) that he was only on the team due to him needing money to feed his kids. Hes was offered 25% of the ipo to join the team. Just to put things in perspective, I would have joined the DCM team for free, as a matter of fact I did. We all did. I dont see why IPO money being raised from investors will be used to feed a grown man and his child, but hey.. Its a free market.

I would also like to add that I am holding the full IPO amount I have received (-.0.7BTC for operating costs)  and will only use it to further DCM.

Please refrain from spreading FUD about personal attacks on peoples family.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:23:18 AM

Hey guys, investor here....Just a quick suggestion

Love the website, very smooth and professional looking.  However I think we need some professional head shots done.

Similar to this

https://www.circle.com/management

just my 2 cents

carry on now

Thank you for the suggestion, I will discuss this internally. The only issue is prying us away from our desk's long enough to take the headshot!

-Kreativekrypto
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:25:21 AM

XBC Team member here.

Thank you KreativeKrypto for the public address, very much appreciated. Cryptos in general is a big community, and any negativity not only reflects on the coin teams involved, but on the cryptocommunity as a whole. Imagine if an outsider were to read these ridiculous banters; no doubt they would be very much put off by cryptocurrencies.

Let's just put this all behind us. SRHsoulja was personally attacked along with his child so his anger is justified, but now that everyone has had their say, let's just leave on a positive note. We are all striving for the common goal of making cryptocurrencies known to the world, and to push this whole movement into mainstream adoption, so let's focus on each of our goals and progress.

At the end of the day, what we are working on is open source projects, meaning that progress and innovation in one coin is progress and innovation for all cryptos. Popular ideas are meant to evolve and there is no such thing in cryptos as "stealing" or "taking" when it comes to "crypto-ideas". I personally think that the fact many coins are doing exchange IPO's means that it was a good idea to begin with, thus why it's received so much adoption. As long as coins are upholding to the integrity of the IPO concept and transparency, I view it as a sign of respect that it's become so popular.

That being said, as long as DCM with XBC in striving to make headway and pushing the boundaries of what cryptos can offer, it will have our full support. I'd much rather we maintain this great relationship we've formed than have it ruined by some petty falling outs.

Good luck to all, and looking forward to what the future brings for both teams Smiley

Realx there, NOBODY ATTACKED anyone's kid or family. I merely stated (in a private PM) that he was only on the team due to him needing money to feed his kids. Hes was offered 25% of the ipo to join the team. Just to put things in perspective, I would have joined the DCM team for free, as a matter of fact I did. We all did. I dont see why IPO money being raised from investors will be used to feed a grown man and his child, but hey.. Its a free market.

I would also like to add that I am holding the full IPO amount I have received (-.0.7BTC for operating costs)  and will only use it to further DCM.

Please refrain from spreading FUD about personal attacks on peoples family.

Being offered something and actually taking it are two very different things. He's made it clear that he did not want to join the team and was put on there initially without his complete approval. And now has stepped away.

That bold part right there is the "spreading FUD" thing you're talking about. Calling him broke and accusing him of using IPO money to feed his kid seems very much like an attack to me. Anyone else care to say that this is not offensive?

I've already talked to him and everyone is leaving it alone. Now please, do the same.
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:30:27 AM

Can we leave the personal drama out? I think this coin has a lot of potential, and looks to me to be more solid than our competitor. I believe the market will prove that, but unnecessary drama does not help.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:50:57 AM

Trying to change the subject again (I would think the devs would realize harping on childish bickering hardly helps the coin)... how does it go with getting the coin listed on polo? Any progress?

Any smaller exchanges planned for the coin too?
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:59:34 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 05:46:11 AM by dCom

Hello again,

One of our graphic designers was going to make us a logo for merchants who are early adopters in our vendor program (basically pre multi-vendor site launch) however, before I give him this task I wanted to see if maybe the community would like to participate in this endeavor instead! So if you have the ability to create a professional looking "Digital Commerce Accepted Here" logo for our upcoming merchants show us what you can do Smiley I'll throw in a 300 DCM bounty for this just for some more incentive, and to grow healthy community activity to further the success of DCM!

Here are some links for our logo's the winner(s) will be selected within 24 hours of this post, unless no one participates then we will create it internally. (Personally, I'd love to see a supporters logo on a vendor site though!)

https://github.com/digitalcommerce/dcom/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/wallet.png

https://github.com/digitalcommerce/dcom/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/splash.png

-Kreativekrypto
maycons

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:17:09 AM

Why Scrypt?
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:26:39 AM

Why Scrypt?

Why not? PoW is essentially nothing for this coin.  It makes little sense to spend more time to port this over to a different algo.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:43:01 AM

Good night everyone don't forget to check out the logo contest! Grin

edit: Oh and we are looking for a full time reddit mod that has a Seasoned account with decent Karma to run the DCM Reddit. If you have strong CSS skills this is a huge plus as well. PM me about this position!
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:03:07 AM

Hello my Friends just to let you know my Husband is making the Chinese ANN but because it is a big ann it is taking him a bit longer as he works full time during the week so he needs a couple more days o.k? He dies an hour or two a day on it but he does it the proper way not google translate crap lol.  Smiley Will be done in a couple more days.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:11:54 AM

Hey guys, i've got an idea, developers can spend part of IPO, for example 10% to buy some MH or GH in a cloudy mining and put it to multipool, make public community wallet and accumulate funds in DCM there for bounties and needs of community, so we can get bigger buy support and always available funds for community needs...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:16:00 AM

Hey guys, i've got an idea, developers can spend part of IPO, for example 10% to buy some MH or GH in a cloudy mining and put it to multipool, make public community wallet and accumulate funds in DCM there for bounties and needs of community, so we can get bigger buy support and always available funds for community needs...

That's a wonderful idea. We'll see if we can make that a reality.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:37:38 AM

Just to let you know, I can translate to dutch, if needed.
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:31:01 AM

If we want DCM on Polo, we need volume. Not much trading going on right now, so there's no use to add it, coz there's no profit for the exchange to be made on it. We need to keep trading, to at least make the btc flowing. Or we need some positive buzz to draw more investors.
Oh, btw, I was not pleased with what I saw happening this morning (Europe). With how one of the dev's handled the matter with Harmonycoin. It could and should have been handled in more elegant way. Instead we were served with a drama show. Blatant copies attempting to ride on the success of others were happening and will happen, as long as there are money to be made. People are free to put their money where they want and it's their problem if get scammed. That's not the devs problem and they should not get involved in shittalk, but rather focus solely on providing developement for their own product. As long as there are no accusations involving their own product. But this, this felt like IconicExpert going ballistic over Whitecoin copying Blackcoin. The same shit all over again. But IE was just a community member and investor. Did any of the devs got involved in that battle? I hardly remember that happening. They were doing their job to prove them better than a copy. My 0.2
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:45:40 AM

Look... if we want this crypto to work. You have to get merchants in that will start a new business selling unique products.

Its the same with Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies can solely succeed when there is a market for them which can't be entered with ordinary currencies.

They have to be markets for which you will be forced to buy dCom in order to buy the products you like...

Examples:

1. Sell products with a significant discount (worth the exchange process) if paid in dCom.
2. Sell Antiques, (digital) Art or Collectibles (products of which only one or very few exist)
3. Use it as an ingame currency
4. Use it for the black market

But i bet there are many more of which i can't directly think of now.

Szaja1990

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:21:53 AM

If we want to amke this coin more popular we NEED go to better exchane(yes im taing about poloniex or Mintpal)
price droped x3 becouse we dont have buy support and many people are not sure and skiping to another coins,

I have feelings that dev dont care about better exchange i may be wrong but as i said its only my feelings,
im here since Page 1 i Bought on IPO and Im holding some coins,not even sold at pick.

i realy want better tommorw with this coin and main goal should be Poloniex/mintpal
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:29:04 AM

First Multipool Payouts made for dCom!

0.8509 BTC were gathered by mining ALT-coins in Shift #15 resulting in:
2767 cComs taken out of the exchanges by the multi-pool!
See all details here: http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/payouts

All coins have been paid to the miners proportional and when your wallet is fully synced you should have received by now!

improvements to arrive soon:
  • Faster payouts (currently every 48 hours max!)
  • More stats for the miners
  • More global stats (what do we mine)
  • And many many more, we have just started, just like dCom

http://multipoolmining.com
The only multi-pool system for Digital Commerce!
Love to see you mining soon. More hash is more price increase for dCom! We cannot make it more simple for you  Cool

our stratum servers:
SCRYPT
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444
X11
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555

For support contact us  via IRC: #multipoolmining or in our support/ANN forum

thanks for your trust, your mining team:
maccie & youngwebs

If you like our service, you welcome to DONATE, every tiny bit helps to improve our service!
BTC 18ksRGGa42UupQZKcLjaaQdbqcfc5rxR2k  DCM coming soon!

Any comments/suggestion on our multipool service? We like your feedback, when it is criticism, or positive, we always prefer to know how you think about us. For now, just sent your miners and we sent you DCM!
Questions about multipool usage can be best placed in our support forum .

Dirtybird204

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:59:16 AM

As an IPO investor I agree, Just keep It transparent.
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:06:27 AM

Glad to hear, that is an excellent idea. Smiley
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:07:42 AM

Glad to hear, that is an excellent idea. Smiley

Good idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: