Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82552 times)
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:20:46 PM

Only just started paying attention to DCM..the price is so high, am I too late?

High price, you say? DCM is worth under $ 200,000. We are number 80 on coinmarketcap. DCM is the best business opportunity in cryptoland, I saw in months. I bought in big in the IPO and I am not selling 1 coin at all.

DCM has the potential to break $100 per coin considering it's supply and that only will put it on 3rd place at coinmarketcap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Szaja1990

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:39:59 PM

he thinks its an IPO...

This explains quite a bit now, thank you guys for doing some digging for us. I'll contact Poloniex again and let them know we are way past the IPO stage, I'm not sure why they think otherwise.

I think you try to made a fool of us, im pretty sure that such a exchane exactly know what is DCM and when IPO was over,

I think that Poloniex dont want add this coin for some reason and DEV exactly know which reason it is,
and they try to hide it,
 it's my personal opinion

Yes, you've finally discovered our cunning plan: we have already set sail towards a remote island and plan on living comfortably off the IPO money for the rest of our lives and have 3 meals of steak, champagne and chocolate cake every day. In our free time we will build gigantic robots to conquer the world once we get tired of steak, champagne and chocolate cake.  Tongue

For the humor-impaired: Of course this is NOT the case.

As someone on the team: no, there is no real reason that I or anybody else on the team knows of which would prevent us from getting listed on Poloniex.

really smart answer from DEV
I expected some serious answer, but ok im not DEV you are the one,

Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:52:54 PM

he thinks its an IPO...

This explains quite a bit now, thank you guys for doing some digging for us. I'll contact Poloniex again and let them know we are way past the IPO stage, I'm not sure why they think otherwise.

I think you try to made a fool of us, im pretty sure that such a exchane exactly know what is DCM and when IPO was over,

I think that Poloniex dont want add this coin for some reason and DEV exactly know which reason it is,
and they try to hide it,
 it's my personal opinion

Yes, you've finally discovered our cunning plan: we have already set sail towards a remote island and plan on living comfortably off the IPO money for the rest of our lives and have 3 meals of steak, champagne and chocolate cake every day. In our free time we will build gigantic robots to conquer the world once we get tired of steak, champagne and chocolate cake.  Tongue

For the humor-impaired: Of course this is NOT the case.

As someone on the team: no, there is no real reason that I or anybody else on the team knows of which would prevent us from getting listed on Poloniex.

really smart answer from DEV
I expected some serious answer, but ok im not DEV you are the one,

What I'm trying to tell you is that noone on our team knows why Poloniex won't list us (IF that is really the case). Stop looking for conspiracies where there aren't any.
Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:15:56 PM

he thinks its an IPO...

busoni has, in the past, mentioned certain "standards" for coins to be listed on his exchange. I've seen him ask about the innovation a coin presents, and I also recall that as one of the fields in the request form. This is certainly an admirable quality, but I have to question its application given the hyped, pump and dump clone coins regularly added to his exchange. Perhaps he's sour over DCM's IPO success, with the epic failure of the Poloniex backed MIL IPO adding salt to the wound?

Regardless, DCM needs another market, and Poloniex is the natural progression. Members of the DCM dev team should visit their trollbox to present DCM as a legitimate investment over the high risk vaporware coins that will cease to exist next week. I've seen DCM mentioned on occasion there, but rarely is it anything more substantial than spam and it is usually drowned out by cheers for the pump coin of the day.

It's great that DCM is backed by experienced and visible devs committed to merchant adoption. However, momentum should not wither and be wasted, following the success of the DCM IPO. It's a fickle and demanding market. Quietly chipping away in the background is a surefire road to obscurity.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:28:54 PM

I support the DCM team.

They're a great bunch of hard working individuals.

I think the coin is going to do great long-term.  Will hold my coins and stake.  Smiley

TY deadly, this means a lot to me personally.  Smiley
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:39:46 PM

he thinks its an IPO...

busoni has, in the past, mentioned certain "standards" for coins to be listed on his exchange. I've seen him ask about the innovation a coin presents, and I also recall that as one of the fields in the request form. This is certainly an admirable quality, but I have to question its application given the hyped, pump and dump clone coins regularly added to his exchange. Perhaps he's sour over DCM's IPO success, with the epic failure of the Poloniex backed MIL IPO adding salt to the wound?

Regardless, DCM needs another market, and Poloniex is the natural progression. Members of the DCM dev team should visit their trollbox to present DCM as a legitimate investment over the high risk vaporware coins that will cease to exist next week. I've seen DCM mentioned on occasion there, but rarely is it anything more substantial than spam and it is usually drowned out by cheers for the pump coin of the day.

It's great that DCM is backed by experienced and visible devs committed to merchant adoption. However, momentum should not wither and be wasted, following the success of the DCM IPO. It's a fickle and demanding market. Quietly chipping away in the background is a surefire road to obscurity.

I promise you I have been there 4 times a day and in their irc, I spoke to Oldmankid, and have advertised our thread in the trollbox. This is where Qiwoman came in from and a few others. I'm trying to help alleviate this polo issue and wrote Busoni a long PM 45 mins ago as well. Please have faith in our team, we have over delivered in the past 3-4 days if anything. No coin has multiple merchants and a very well known gaming dev on day 3 of it's existence. Vox wasn't even sold for Dogecoin until over 1 month in, and they are the most hyped coin in crypto history. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but like Scotty said on Star Trek "We're givin her all she's got Captain!!"

Wallenstein

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:40:17 PM

I don't want to restart a new "bash another coin thread" (far from it) and have nothing against MIL, but personally I have also wondered why MIL was chosen for an IPO when DCM was on the table. I guess we'll never know but I do know that we sent a very solid and detailed proposal to Poloniex.

I don't think anyone at Poloniex is sour over DCM's successful IPO, I think they just want to ensure that future IPOs are received positively and sell out. Unsuccessful IPOs hurt the entire altcoin market so it's good that they're taking steps to ensure that future IPOs meet certain minimum standards.

The problem with asking for innovation is that what does a new (for example) algorithm ensure? IMHO nothing. You sometimes hear people say "xxx is a good coin because it's X11/POS/whatever" To me that's like saying USD is a good currency because it's printed on good paper. Yes, those are nice things to have but in the end that (I'm pretty sure) those things don't give a coin value. What gives a coin value is real-world usability. Anything else is IMHO just a cloud of smoke.
Cohle

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:22:13 AM

I don't want to restart a new "bash another coin thread" (far from it) and have nothing against MIL, but personally I have also wondered why MIL was chosen for an IPO when DCM was on the table. I guess we'll never know but I do know that we sent a very solid and detailed proposal to Poloniex.

I don't think anyone at Poloniex is sour over DCM's successful IPO, I think they just want to ensure that future IPOs are received positively and sell out. Unsuccessful IPOs hurt the entire altcoin market so it's good that they're taking steps to ensure that future IPOs meet certain minimum standards.

The problem with asking for innovation is that what does a new (for example) algorithm ensure? IMHO nothing. You sometimes hear people say "xxx is a good coin because it's X11/POS/whatever" To me that's like saying USD is a good currency because it's printed on good paper. Yes, those are nice things to have but in the end that (I'm pretty sure) those things don't give a coin value. What gives a coin value is real-world usability. Anything else is IMHO just a cloud of smoke.

I strongly agree with the bolded part. It's why I find the need to vet coins through this requirement baffling, especially in light of the coins that fail time and again to deliver on these promises.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:23:10 AM

I'm not entirely sure what standards Poloniex use. I mean, after I saw Colbert coin listed there, it was almost like... okay, any coin can be listed. No idea if btc (nice way to say it would be a 'bounty') passed hands, but there have certainly been coins listed on Poloniex in the past where you scratch your head wondering how it got listed.

Sometimes I think with the death of Cryptorush + CoinEx, that Polo is in a position of a bit too much power nowadays. It's sort of the middle gateway between Bittrex (and lower exchanges) to MP/Cryptsy. It can be bypassed, but only typically by voting, and that sometimes takes a bit of time. There is definitely a need for more mid-sized exchanges, just to provide more options.

Anyway, I see no reason for DCM to not eventually be added based on its merits. It has an active dev team, which by itself, is more than probably a lot of current coins on their exchange.
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:41:25 AM

Buy support on Bittrex is building.....
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:46:36 AM

all the fuss about poloniex is worried people or investors ... who see the price already drop from where they bought ...

poloniex will add DCM in time ... i KNOW that pusoni or whatever his name is really DECENT person ... look at issues happen to poloniex he always fix and people like him ...

most of price drop was people who ride waves ... got on DCM then sold to get in VRC or whatever is hot now

DCM already done what anothers coins do in MONTHS ... and its already been couple of days

Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:55:29 AM

Thank you for your kind words kahir, it is compliments like this that make our team reach for the highest goals and achieve them through professional persistence. This growing community makes me very confident of DCM's success.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:56:34 AM

all the fuss about poloniex is worried people or investors ... who see the price already drop from where they bought ...

poloniex will add DCM in time ... i KNOW that pusoni or whatever his name is really DECENT person ... look at issues happen to poloniex he always fix and people like him ...

most of price drop was people who ride waves ... got on DCM then sold to get in VRC or whatever is hot now

DCM already done what anothers coins do in MONTHS ... and its already been couple of days
I agree, from what I can tell Busoni is a good guy; I never said or implied otherwise.

Thank you for noticing that we've been active and getting our first results out the door, it's appreciated.
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:09:55 AM

Hey guys, i've got an idea, developers can spend part of IPO, for example 10% to buy some MH or GH in a cloudy mining and put it to multipool, make public community wallet and accumulate funds in DCM there for bounties and needs of community, so we can get bigger buy support and always available funds for community needs...

That's a wonderful idea. We'll see if we can make that a reality.

Glad to hear, that is an excellent idea. Smiley

Good idea

Done, we put the Dev bounty address in the OP and Rented 3 BTC worth of scrypt rigs for the multipool(Thanks betarigs!). We actually did this from the moment the multipool launched so we could help drive price/pool/interest though we need more miners if you want to see the pool have a major impact (The idea to pool the earned DCM into a bounty fund though was excellent everyone so thanks!). If you or someone you know has a large farm of x11 or scrypt miners, please ask them to point their rigs at our multipool. DCM will continue to grow and we have more in store for everyone today. We have addressed the drama that occurred and I have personally apologized to everyone from Bittrex's staff to the harmonycoin thread. The issue is now over. Have a great day everyone, keep your eyes peeled for new developments!

If you give the MP 30% or more extra bounties  , there will have more miners coming.

when have more miners , the trade volume is rising, and the MintPal will add this coins.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:20:28 AM

Hey guys, i've got an idea, developers can spend part of IPO, for example 10% to buy some MH or GH in a cloudy mining and put it to multipool, make public community wallet and accumulate funds in DCM there for bounties and needs of community, so we can get bigger buy support and always available funds for community needs...

That's a wonderful idea. We'll see if we can make that a reality.

Glad to hear, that is an excellent idea. Smiley

Good idea

Done, we put the Dev bounty address in the OP and Rented 3 BTC worth of scrypt rigs for the multipool(Thanks betarigs!). We actually did this from the moment the multipool launched so we could help drive price/pool/interest though we need more miners if you want to see the pool have a major impact (The idea to pool the earned DCM into a bounty fund though was excellent everyone so thanks!). If you or someone you know has a large farm of x11 or scrypt miners, please ask them to point their rigs at our multipool. DCM will continue to grow and we have more in store for everyone today. We have addressed the drama that occurred and I have personally apologized to everyone from Bittrex's staff to the harmonycoin thread. The issue is now over. Have a great day everyone, keep your eyes peeled for new developments!

If you give the MP 30% or more extra bounties  , there will have more miners coming.

when have more miners , the trade volume is rising, and the MintPal will add this coins.

Can you explain what you mean by this line "If you give the MP 30% or more extra bounties  , there will have more miners coming." If you meant did we pay them for their services the answer is yes. If you mean something else let me know and I will try to implement it.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:26:45 AM

We are still looking for a community member to run and edit our Reddit site in a professional manner. Please let me know if this is something that interests you via PM and I will do a brief interview. I did not get any responses when I posted this before so I will be adding a 1,000 DCM bounty for the person selected to mod and CSS the reddit into a thing of beauty, thank you for taking the time to apply for this.
merk475

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:46:58 AM

We are still looking for a community member to run and edit our Reddit site in a professional manner. Please let me know if this is something that interests you via PM and I will do a brief interview. I did not get any responses when I posted this before so I will be adding a 1,000 DCM bounty for the person selected to mod and CSS the reddit into a thing of beauty, thank you for taking the time to apply for this.

And I will add another 500 DCM bounty to whomever Kreativekrypto picks. 
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:53:24 AM

Ty Merk you are a huge help to the community here!

Ok I said I wouldn't do too many teasers but...I spoke to a certain owner of a certain exchange you were all working to get us on...it would appear that as long as our source code looks free of (original asiacoin type 40 billion hidden premines) that we may have a nice announcement to make in the near future, my fingers are crossed too Smiley

EDIT: I had one of our design developers put buttons for vendors and merchants on the OP (we have multiple vendors now and we needed them asap) please know if anyone designs better that the logo bounty is still totally in effect!
merk475

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:03:26 AM

Ok I said I wouldn't do too many teasers but...I spoke to a certain owner of a certain exchange you were all working to get us on...it would appear that as long as our source code looks free of (original asiacoin type 40 billion hidden premines) that we may have a nice announcement to make in the near future, my fingers are crossed too Smiley

EDIT: I had one of our design developers put buttons for vendors and merchants on the OP (we have multiple vendors now and we needed them asap) please know if anyone designs better that the logo bounty is still totally in effect!

Thanks Kreative!  If you have a taker, just PM me their wallet ID and I will send the coins to them.  And that's great news about potentially being added to another exchange!  Also my 400 DCM match to the winner of the logo bounty contest still stands as well.  PM me if you decide on a winner and I will take care of that too. 
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:54:08 AM

Thanks Kreative!  If you have a taker, just PM me their wallet ID and I will send the coins to them.  And that's great news about potentially being added to another exchange!  Also my 400 DCM match to the winner of the logo bounty contest still stands as well.  PM me if you decide on a winner and I will take care of that too. 

Are you talking about logo or infographic here? Because I have a guy I know on the infographic job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: