Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82557 times)
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:23:42 AM

LOL yall make it sound like your a team with plans and I just fucked it up... lmao.. Jeremy AMA Kreative.. where are my DCM? You stole my coins.. You must be really cheap to steel 900 DCM from me. Do you plan on paying me back, or you're just gonna keep my coins?

Kreative, Did you ever pay back coinbase for the 2000 USD you stole from them? If they got paid back I dont see why I cant get paid back.

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.

That should start in a few days or so.

Good luck to the investors and always remember greedy pigs get slaughtered.

if you saw 4x your investment but did not sell then you're just an idiot. I personally brought in over half of the investors and all are loving me for the 3-4x returns they saw on their money in just a few short hours. I guess some investors are smarter then others.

If you guys think you'll get back over 30K satoshi you're dreaming in technicolor.

Just search #DCM on titter and you'll see what I mean.

DCM is dead, All the smart original investors have already moved on, you guys can try to save it, but it wont work. Whos gonna get a 200 BTC pump going on here without me and my pumpers?? Maybe some of you can do it, but I've yet to see that

Also, I would like to point out that having a "team leader" like Jeremy who put his kids at risk to not eat because he wants to gamble on spaincoin is not a "team leader" I would invest in. I know there are some trolls out here who think I'm a crazy luntic and maybe you're right but I have a business mind that's sharper then the sharpest blade. I have made over 400K USD through bitcoin in the last 2 years and still have hundreds of BTC stacked up.

You wonder why I was on the team, its because I have money and I know the people on the forum that have money too.

Now down to business.. does anyone here want to purchase a little over 45000 DCM from me? I'll make you a fair offer. If so just PM me.

And for all the smart investors who got in and out in time. A big you're welcome from the "lunatic" BobSurplus.

So jeremy, care to post the address you are holding your coins in?
So jeremy, Care to pay me back my DCM you stole from me?
So jeremy, Care to tell us if you paid back coinbase from the 2k USD you stole from them?
So jeremy, Care to tell us your plan to get the price over 30K sat?

LMAO..

Guys dont be stupid, get out while you still can!

Now is off to the airport, papa got a brand new bag!

If you think half the investors could have sold at 3x to 4x their investment with the volume we had, you must have failed out of every math class you've ever taken.  Please leave the thread at this point.  Thanks.

Yes, I am saying just that. I probably single-handedly brought in half the investors,  (and the team know this) while most saw 3x some saw almost 4x returns, some did see 1.5x and 2x. None the less they have all taken the time to thank me privately for the heads up and the ability to make good money once again.

There was over 500 btc volume in the first 2 days and that's all they needed to see real nice profits.

Go back to math class!

Well, 1.5x is a different story, but you said 3x to 4x, which is not feasible.  All getting 1.5x is still extremely unlikely if a good part were getting 3x to 4x their money back.  A lot of that volume was traders going back and forth and, of course, the other half of investors.  Regardless, please stop wasting your time here and leave the thread.  Thanks.

xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:31:08 AM

You know what bob? The only one that ends up looking like a smug here is you. Everyone can read how you went ballistic on the HMY thread, everyone can read your childish accusation here.

No, you don't have to teach me about investing. I don't go all in on one coin, i spread it to many different coin. Bagholding a coin is not a problem for me. I've made good amount of profit from BC, DRK, and XC already. But i feel the need to response cause you're so childish. I'm glad that the team kick you out, it's better to suffer in the beginning than having a ticking time bomb like you in the team.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:35:38 AM

You know what bob? The only one that ends up look like a smug here is you. Everyone can read how you went ballistic on the HMY thread, everyone can read your childish accusation here.

No, you don't have to teach me about investing. I don't go all in on one coin, i spread it to many different coin. Bagholding a coin is not a problem for me. But i feel the need to response cause you're so childish. I'm glad that the team kick you out, it's better to suffer in the beginning than having a ticking time bomb like you in the team.

LMAO.. I am the way I am dude, like it or not. Some people dig my style, others like yourself dont. I stood up for DCM like a man with balls when I posted all over they HMY thread unlike some others here who think its ok that HYM fucking copied and pasted the ANN from DCM.

Anyways.. Like I said before I have my friends here, I dont need to make more, all I got to worry about is stacking BTC and LTC and making money for me and my friends, which might I add, I do quite well.

bitcoinben

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:48:34 AM

This looks like a bigger badder scam of bitcoinplus. This team is either XBCplus (probably more than one person) or they have gone the extra mile with this scam. At least I made 1000%+ on XBC.

Greedy devs (CHECK!)
No developments (CHECK!)
Coin is dead (CHECK!)
Investors out of pocket (CHECK!)

I encourage everyone in joining me to scam tag the lot of them.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:59:25 AM

Finally Hubby made the Chinese ANN thread..I am delayed in doing blog post due to having a slow connection today and getting stressed as my original qiwoman account has been compromised and am waiting for Admin to get it back for me..

That was a long ANN lol My hubby was saying when ill it finish..hahaha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643961.0

Smiley

I sending a pm for bounty as well.. I got to pay him lol. Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:10:53 AM

To summarise...

Mr Bob, who after he got kicked out from the DCM dev team, claims that in just 4 days after IPO ended he have already spent his 22BTC share for the DCM marketing, which according to his words, should begin in few days.

First of all, $14,000 (22BTC) should provide a fabulous marketing campaing for at least 1 month. Blackcoin community paid over $30,000 for 90 days Max Borges PR agency serive. But doing so, spending all the share almost in an instant right after the coin launches, is not a strategically smart move. If these money were wisely spend to further develop a decent infrastructure around the coin itself, which would support confidence in the coin, I'm sure the community would donate to any cause necessary. There would be no need to spend 1/6th of "developement funds" for a marketing.

So, either... Mr. Bob uses this claim as an excuse and he appropriated those money for his personal use and actually stole them from the dev team (and all the investors that hold their coins) as those funds were supposed to be used for further DCM developmenet alone. Not as salary for the developers. If this is the case, let Mr. Bob keep those 22BTC so he can choke on them...
Or... Well, this is hard to believe at this point, that Mr. Bob would actually deliver...
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:17:08 AM

Finally Hubby made the Chinese ANN thread..I am delayed in doing blog post due to having a slow connection today and getting stressed as my original qiwoman account has been compromised and am waiting for Admin to get it back for me..

Smiley

You need to remove bobsurplus from the Chinese version. He is not part of the team anymore and has revealed himself to have some of the very worse traits in crypto.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:24:19 AM

To summarise...

Mr Bob, who after he got kicked out from the DCM dev team, claims that in just 4 days after IPO ended he have already spent his 22BTC share for the DCM marketing, which according to his words, should begin in few days.

First of all, $14,000 (22BTC) should provide a fabulous marketing campaing for at least 1 month. Blackcoin community paid over $30,000 for 90 days Max Borges PR agency serive. But doing so, spending all the share almost in an instant right after the coin launches, is not a strategically smart move. If these money were wisely spend to further develop a decent infrastructure around the coin itself, which would support confidence in the coin, I'm sure the community would donate to any cause necessary. There would be no need to spend 1/6th of "developement funds" for a marketing.

So, either... Mr. Bob uses this claim as an excuse and he appropriated those money for his personal use and actually stole them from the dev team (and all the investors that hold their coins) as those funds were supposed to be used for further DCM developmenet alone. Not as salary for the developers. If this is the case, let Mr. Bob keep those 22BTC so he can choke on them...
Or... Well, this is hard to believe at this point, that Mr. Bob would actually deliver...

I will deliver, how good of a job will these guys do? who knows. But I did my part and I feel good about it.
xamido

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:31:32 AM

To summarise...

I will deliver, how good of a job will these guys do? who knows. But I did my part and I feel good about it.

Quoted for proof in the future.
Seio1

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:36:10 AM

To summarise...

A marketing worth 22BTC should have a positive impact on the price. Even if for a short time. So if you really know that you gonna deliver, you would not seek a buyer for 45k DCM, but rather hold them.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:49:07 AM

Smiley

Thank you Qi, bounty and PM sent!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:50:19 AM

LOL yall make it sound like your a team with plans and I just fucked it up... lmao.. Jeremy AMA Kreative.. where are my DCM? You stole my coins.. You must be really cheap to steel 900 DCM from me. Do you plan on paying me back, or you're just gonna keep my coins?

Kreative, Did you ever pay back coinbase for the 2000 USD you stole from them? If they got paid back I dont see why I cant get paid back.

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.

That should start in a few days or so.

Good luck to the investors and always remember greedy pigs get slaughtered.

if you saw 4x your investment but did not sell then you're just an idiot. I personally brought in over half of the investors and all are loving me for the 3-4x returns they saw on their money in just a few short hours. I guess some investors are smarter then others.

If you guys think you'll get back over 30K satoshi you're dreaming in technicolor.

Just search #DCM on titter and you'll see what I mean.

DCM is dead, All the smart original investors have already moved on, you guys can try to save it, but it wont work. Whos gonna get a 200 BTC pump going on here without me and my pumpers?? Maybe some of you can do it, but I've yet to see that

Also, I would like to point out that having a "team leader" like Jeremy who put his kids at risk to not eat because he wants to gamble on spaincoin is not a "team leader" I would invest in. I know there are some trolls out here who think I'm a crazy luntic and maybe you're right but I have a business mind that's sharper then the sharpest blade. I have made over 400K USD through bitcoin in the last 2 years and still have hundreds of BTC stacked up.

You wonder why I was on the team, its because I have money and I know the people on the forum that have money too.

Now down to business.. does anyone here want to purchase a little over 45000 DCM from me? I'll make you a fair offer. If so just PM me.

And for all the smart investors who got in and out in time. A big you're welcome from the "lunatic" BobSurplus.

So jeremy, care to post the address you are holding your coins in?
So jeremy, Care to pay me back my DCM you stole from me?
So jeremy, Care to tell us if you paid back coinbase from the 2k USD you stole from them?
So jeremy, Care to tell us your plan to get the price over 30K sat?

LMAO..

Guys dont be stupid, get out while you still can!

Now is off to the airport, papa got a brand new bag!

xamido

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:02:38 AM

This is basically Iconic Expert 3.0.

Dev, you made a grave mistake for getting bob in the team. You will have to act some real stuff now. The PR damage has been done.

Btw any way to ban bob from the thread? I'm 100% sure he will come regularly to repeat his childish post over and over again. It's not good for the coin at all. He have reach the throwing the tantrum stage.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:24:36 AM

Took a few minutes to quickly do this. If this coin is going to be merchant-focused, the logo should be clean and simple, in my opinion. Suggestions welcome, always Smiley.

https://i.imgur.com/2BEyFnz.png

This logo is great, thank you!
Seio1

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:32:02 AM

Dev, you made a grave mistake for getting bob in the team. You will have to act some real stuff now. The PR damage has been done.

Yup. That's not the time to be lazy and enjoy the weekend. We need some kind of a developement shedule to be laid out. What, when and how. As of now we have a promise of DCM oriented online store website (am I correct?), but what is the current status of the developement? When we will see the beta? 

Besied, apart from what Wallenstein stated, and I quote:

"1) We will not be releasing public wallet addresses for each member. The reasoning behind this is that our wallets contain other funds which really are noone's business."

We were promised otherwise:

Put this on my watch list Smiley
Will the IPO stay on a single public address? Will follow further development and launch!
Good luck

Yes, we will have a public address(s) each of the six members of our team will be handling the ipo and driving funds to the areas and aspects they cover. For example, I'll be listing my btc address for the IPO and will give details regarding payments made to provide needed and desired services for everyone. The first one being our multipool which is run by an independent team who are amazing and very community oriented and helpful!

So, not being supportive of someone elses demand (no need to mention the name for the 100th time), but I would like it to actually happend and remaining BTC funds from the IPO be exposed for the public review. If not just as a reasurrance, but also to shut the mouth of a certain individual.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:57:57 AM

IPO address of Kreativekrypto: 1C5c3TrVD5AMcBK5ayqQ11BNtPfB5u2SK4 (cold storage), I made the statement that I would post mine since all my personal business (most of which is untrue, but yes I have a wife and kids, and proud that I spend time with them daily). I have used money made from my regular day trading combined with the rest of the devs to pay for: Multipool, Block Explorer, Rented rigs on MP the first 3 days, 3 Bounties to vendors, Chinese translation bounty, extra stratum server, some marketing things i haven't revealed yet that I outsourced (infographic and other surprises).

There are 5 other devs on the team, if they do not wish to reveal theirs, I have no issue with this. This is my personal cold storage and will be used as needed to further DCM. If that doesn't clear up the mess that has been happening, then I'm not sure how much more transparent I can be. I mean let's face it the information so nicely made public already puts me at a huge risk for social engineering. Let's move past everything and continue building this currency, if you read through our entire thread we have a good thing going for everyone involved. Also not one person commented on the vendors we already have and all the services, check out the OP again it may shock some of you where perhaps all the great things were missed.

-Kreative
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:58:16 AM

Yup. That's not the time to be lazy and enjoy the weekend. We need some kind of a developement shedule to be laid out. What, when and how. As of now we have a promise of DCM oriented online store website (am I correct?), but what is the current status of the developement? When we will see the beta? 

Besied, apart from what Wallenstein stated, and I quote:

"1) We will not be releasing public wallet addresses for each member. The reasoning behind this is that our wallets contain other funds which really are noone's business."

We were promised otherwise:

Put this on my watch list Smiley
Will the IPO stay on a single public address? Will follow further development and launch!
Good luck

Yes, we will have a public address(s) each of the six members of our team will be handling the ipo and driving funds to the areas and aspects they cover. For example, I'll be listing my btc address for the IPO and will give details regarding payments made to provide needed and desired services for everyone. The first one being our multipool which is run by an independent team who are amazing and very community oriented and helpful!

So, not being supportive of someone elses demand (no need to mention the name for the 100th time), but I would like it to actually happend and remaining BTC funds from the IPO be exposed for the public review. If not just as a reasurrance, but also to shut the mouth of a certain individual.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:01:54 AM

IPO address of Kreativekrypto: 1C5c3TrVD5AMcBK5ayqQ11BNtPfB5u2SK4 (cold storage), I made the statement that I would post mine since all my personal business (most of which is untrue, but yes I have a wife and kids, and proud that I spend time with them daily). I have used money made from my regular day trading combined with the rest of the devs to pay for: Multipool, Block Explorer, Rented rigs on MP the first 3 days, 3 Bounties to vendors, Chinese translation bounty, extra stratum server, some marketing things i haven't revealed yet that I outsourced (infographic and other surprises).

There are 5 other devs on the team, if they do not wish to reveal theirs, I have no issue with this. This is my personal cold storage and will be used as needed to further DCM. If that doesn't clear up the mess that has been happening, then I'm not sure how much more transparent I can be. I mean let's face it the information so nicely made public already puts me at a huge risk for social engineering. Let's move past everything and continue building this currency, if you read through our entire thread we have a good thing going for everyone involved. Also not one person commented on the vendors we already have and all the services, check out the OP again it may shock some of you where perhaps all the great things were missed.

-Kreative

THAT IS 100% NOT JEREMY'S ADDRESS..  I HAVE THE BASECAMP WITH EVERYONES ADDRESS. WHEN I GET ON THAT COMPUTER I'LL POST THE ADDRESSESS.

AND I NEVER LIED ABOUT THIS COINBASE SCAMMING, PUTTING HIS WIFES ACCOUNT @ -$800 NO JOB HAVING LIVING OFF THE WIFE LOSER
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:06:50 AM

I'm used to FUD but I sold b/c of inaction by dev team to take control of the situation. You're worried about being exploited by social engineering? How ironic. How about the many thousands of dollars that were socially engineered into your business venture? Smiley

You're not delivering what you promised only a few days in and there's already one person kicked out of the team? I thought this was carefully planned? Do carefully planned things fall apart in days? I profited nicely off the IPO and ended up keeping some aside to see what happens, but no reason to keep holding at this point.

It sounds like you brought in Bob without really knowing what he's like, because he is clearly a petulant manchild. If you're bringing in people *solely* because they have a large bankroll, that doesn't say much about your business acumen. There is more to vetting someone, especially someone you're handing thousands of dollars to in a partnership. The crypto circus trolls on and on.

Crypto can you tell me what we haven't delivered on? We brought bob in because he was going to handle some of the social media accounts. Do you really think our team spent 400+ hours in the past 4 weeks so we could self sabotage the project, how were we supposed to know Bob would go crazy? Let's be at least logical with feedback.
Eggroller

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:07:54 AM

This logo is great, thank you!

Appreciated! Again, any and all suggestions welcome! Transparencies, fonts, colors, sizes, etc.

-Kreative

The transparency is great! My confidence has increased significantly, and hopefully this will only persuade more to stay and even more to join!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: