Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82557 times)
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:10:11 AM

We will recover.....
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:10:38 AM

I'm used to FUD but I sold b/c of inaction by dev team to take control of the situation. You're worried about being exploited by social engineering? How ironic. How about the many thousands of dollars that were socially engineered into your business venture? Smiley

You're not delivering what you promised only a few days in and there's already one person kicked out of the team? I thought this was carefully planned? Do carefully planned things fall apart in days? I profited nicely off the IPO and ended up keeping some aside to see what happens, but no reason to keep holding at this point.

It sounds like you brought in Bob without really knowing what he's like, because he is clearly a petulant manchild. If you're bringing in people *solely* because they have a large bankroll, that doesn't say much about your business acumen. There is more to vetting someone, especially someone you're handing thousands of dollars to in a partnership. The crypto circus trolls on and on.

+1

Reading that really made me LOL. Big time!
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:22:26 AM

IPO address of Kreativekrypto: 1C5c3TrVD5AMcBK5ayqQ11BNtPfB5u2SK4 (cold storage), I made the statement that I would post mine since all my personal business (most of which is untrue, but yes I have a wife and kids, and proud that I spend time with them daily). I have used money made from my regular day trading combined with the rest of the devs to pay for: Multipool, Block Explorer, Rented rigs on MP the first 3 days, 3 Bounties to vendors, Chinese translation bounty, extra stratum server, some marketing things i haven't revealed yet that I outsourced (infographic and other surprises).

There are 5 other devs on the team, if they do not wish to reveal theirs, I have no issue with this. This is my personal cold storage and will be used as needed to further DCM. If that doesn't clear up the mess that has been happening, then I'm not sure how much more transparent I can be. I mean let's face it the information so nicely made public already puts me at a huge risk for social engineering. Let's move past everything and continue building this currency, if you read through our entire thread we have a good thing going for everyone involved. Also not one person commented on the vendors we already have and all the services, check out the OP again it may shock some of you where perhaps all the great things were missed.

-Kreative

I looked through the Bitcoin shop. Nice site.  And I see the game developer for VOX. I've never personally done anything with Steam games, but I know many people do.  Looks like a pretty cool RPG (again not my cup o' tea).
Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:26:53 AM

So, what are the developement plans for the coming days?
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:51:12 AM

Sure you don't want any surprises at all? Here's a few things I will say (since it's the weekend and yes we do have lives outside of work) I have a video production in the works for Digital Commerce that should help promote and draw others in to our community, it will be professionally done, complete with a green screen etc.

We are still actively seeking out other exchanges, we have 3 believe it or not, I know not everyone uses them though since 90% of DCM is on Bittrex, it appears only 10% of our community is long term holders. Don't take offense to that but the rich list makes that statement obvious.

Next week i'm reaching out to some contacts I made in my area to see if we can get brick and mortar merchants to accept DCM. I just need to teach them how to use the wallet, as they all have PC's in their respective offices. I'll still have to sell it, this is not a guarantee but it's a definite plan for further adoption.

That's about it for my portion, there are 4 other devs, I'm just obviously the most active on this thread so iif they get the chance maybe they will update their portion.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:01:33 AM

LOL yall make it sound like your a team with plans and I just fucked it up... lmao.. Jeremy AMA Kreative.. where are my DCM? You stole my coins.. You must be really cheap to steel 900 DCM from me. Do you plan on paying me back, or you're just gonna keep my coins?

Kreative, Did you ever pay back coinbase for the 2000 USD you stole from them? If they got paid back I dont see why I cant get paid back.

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.

That should start in a few days or so.

Good luck to the investors and always remember greedy pigs get slaughtered.

if you saw 4x your investment but did not sell then you're just an idiot. I personally brought in over half of the investors and all are loving me for the 3-4x returns they saw on their money in just a few short hours. I guess some investors are smarter then others.

If you guys think you'll get back over 30K satoshi you're dreaming in technicolor.

Just search #DCM on titter and you'll see what I mean.

DCM is dead, All the smart original investors have already moved on, you guys can try to save it, but it wont work. Whos gonna get a 200 BTC pump going on here without me and my pumpers?? Maybe some of you can do it, but I've yet to see that

Also, I would like to point out that having a "team leader" like Jeremy who put his kids at risk to not eat because he wants to gamble on spaincoin is not a "team leader" I would invest in. I know there are some trolls out here who think I'm a crazy luntic and maybe you're right but I have a business mind that's sharper then the sharpest blade. I have made over 400K USD through bitcoin in the last 2 years and still have hundreds of BTC stacked up.

You wonder why I was on the team, its because I have money and I know the people on the forum that have money too.

Now down to business.. does anyone here want to purchase a little over 45000 DCM from me? I'll make you a fair offer. If so just PM me.

And for all the smart investors who got in and out in time. A big you're welcome from the "lunatic" BobSurplus.

So jeremy, care to post the address you are holding your coins in?
So jeremy, Care to pay me back my DCM you stole from me?
So jeremy, Care to tell us if you paid back coinbase from the 2k USD you stole from them?
So jeremy, Care to tell us your plan to get the price over 30K sat?

LMAO..

Guys dont be stupid, get out while you still can!

Now is off to the airport, papa got a brand new bag!

Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:30:19 AM

Wow. Lots of drama in this thread. Very childish behavior. People who behave like this surely have no "surplus" of maturity or decency. This gives everyone in the altcoin scene a bad name.

I'm the one producing the promotional video for DigitalCommerce. I just received the work music and voice indent for the animated logo, and am about to finish the final version of the script and send that off to my green screen actor. In a few days you guys are going to have a video that I'm going to tweet out and promote of Facebook for thousands of crypto fans to see. check out the link in my profile for examples of my work.

Also, KK has been a pleasure to work with so far. Comes across as a very friendly and professional guy.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Seio1

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:36:29 AM

Sure you don't want any surprises at all? ...

Oh, I am very much surprised. Tongue With how things went and with the price... It's past 9 am at my place. I've spent all night "fighting" for DCM, but I'm done for today... I only wish not to find DCM at 1k sats (if final 2.26BTC line of defence falls) when I wake up later on.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:00:21 AM

Dev use some big amount of the 100 Bitcoin for something big, come on you want to do projects without using funds, won't get anywhere
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:12:50 AM

To show that KK is actually working and not only promising like some of you think,  I'll give you guys a sneak preview as soon as my editor completes the introduction to the commercial Smiley

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:23:42 AM

Still cant believe why I invest in such crappy coins. Such a fucking scam. And Bob, gosh, he runs away with the money and he comes back and replies to this thread. What a professionalism!! He is pure nutcrack, fucking idiot! You run away with people's money and think you can live happily ever after? Well hell awaits for you.  Not just one guy saying this. This will be the thoughts of so many investors out there. Positive note is I have learnt from this stupid mistake. Will never do this again.
bitcoin_newbie

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:27:15 AM

If anyone has got 2 BTC worth of this shitty scam at 5K, this is the best time to sell guys. Don't lose all your money for it will be 0 soon. Thanks to our dear sick Bob.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:29:32 AM

If anyone has got 2 BTC worth of this shitty scam at 5K, this is the best time to sell guys. Don't lose all your money for it will be 0 soon. Thanks to our dear sick Bob.

Thanks to dear sick bob, many people tripled their money! Sorry you did not get in and out like a professional trader and get greedy.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:32:27 AM

I would also like to say that the rest of the DCM team kicks ass, the webdev and coredevs are some of the best ive ever worked with, serious and ryan have became like my brothers, these guys are right on and wallen, well... that guys is awesome too.

I see things have been lively here tonight... although not in a positive way.

Something I don't get. You think the rest of the DCM is great, some of the best you ever worked with. Some are like brothers to you -- your own words.

Yet you throw them all under the bus each time you go on one of your insane rants against Jeremy. The reason the price is failing is because of your actions. Don't you care at all about the work they put into the coin? Or basically are you so selfish that you feel a need to go on repeated childish tantrums because of some grudge, and if the devs you feel are some of the best you have worked with suffer, so be it?
bitcoin_newbie

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:37:38 AM

Thanks to dear sick bob, many people tripled their money! Sorry you did not get in and out like a professional trader and get greedy.

'Sorry you did not get in and out like a professional trader'
So you claim you are a prof trader? What does a good trader do? Start a coin like this, plan to run away with people's money from day one and execute it as planned? But I should say, you have got guts to come back and post here. Well not guts, I should say you have literally no shame. Well, what can you expect from a sick psycho like you. Live happy!!
Seio1

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:39:09 AM

I would also like to say that the rest of the DCM team kicks ass, the webdev and coredevs are some of the best ive ever worked with, serious and ryan have became like my brothers, these guys are right on and wallen, well... that guys is awesome too.

I see things have been lively here tonight... although not in a positive way.

Something I don't get. You think the rest of the DCM is great, some of the best you ever worked with. Some are like brothers to you -- your own words.

Yet you throw them all under the bus each time you go on one of your insane rants against Jeremy. The reason the price is failing is because of your actions. Don't you care at all about the work they put into the coin? Or basically are you so selfish that you feel a need to go on repeated childish tantrums because of some grudge, and if the devs you feel are some of the best you have worked with suffer, so be it?

You don't reason with a psycho.
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:39:30 AM

Great start for IPO, then devs screw up by taking the weekend "off" after investors put 135 btc into their project. Bad move!
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:41:31 AM

'Sorry you did not get in and out like a professional trader'
So you claim you are a prof trader? What does a good trader do? Start a coin like this, plan to run away with people's money from day one and execute it as planned? But I should say, you have got guts to come back and post here. Well not guts, I should say you have literally no shame. Well, what can you expect from a sick psycho like you. Live happy!!

That is the mentality is takes to be a trader.

This isn't a game...you are trying to take other peoples money away.  Period.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:44:40 AM

Sure you don't want any surprises at all? Here's a few things I will say (since it's the weekend and yes we do have lives outside of work) I have a video production in the works for Digital Commerce that should help promote and draw others in to our community, it will be professionally done, complete with a green screen etc.

Although Bob is the culprit in this mess, I don't view the dev team as blameless.

This isn't the time for surprises, nor things 'in the works'. This isn't the time to spend the weekend relaxing with your kids. Your coin is on fire (and not in a good way, it's burning)... the dev team needs to put out the fire.

Post the ipo wallets, post about things that are planned, don't make them surprises. Get the coin on polo, whatever it takes, and quickly. And use some of the funds to get the coin voted up in MP, at least into the top 10.

You can argue that you want the coin to make MP organically and you can argue that buying votes is no 100% guarantee, but it's a show of good faith to the investors that the devs will spend the funds when necessary. Bob's 22 btc 'marketing fund' alone would have gotten the coin the #1 spot on MP, which is better than any videos or marketing you guys can do. I strongly suggest you guys be active this weekend, not take time off to relax, as by the time you come back you may not like what you see. You guys can still fix things but you can't be complacent about it.
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:47:39 AM

Although Bob is the culprit in this mess, I don't view the dev team as blameless.

This isn't the time for surprises, nor things 'in the works'. This isn't the time to spend the weekend relaxing with your kids. Your coin is on fire (and not in a good way, it's burning)... the dev team needs to put out the fire.

Post the ipo wallets, post about things that are planned, don't make them surprises. Get the coin on polo, whatever it takes, and quickly. And use some of the funds to get the coin voted up in MP, at least into the top 10.

You can argue that you want the coin to make MP organically and you can argue that buying votes is no 100% guarantee, but it's a show of good faith to the investors that the devs will spend the funds when necessary. Bob's 22 btc 'marketing fund' alone would have gotten the coin the #1 spot on MP, which is better than any videos or marketing you guys can do. I strongly suggest you guys be active this weekend, not take time off to relax, as by the time you come back you may not like what you see. You guys can still fix things but you can't be complacent about it.

can not agree more!
right now , DCM really like a scam coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: