Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:28:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82557 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:50:32 AM

can not agree more!
right now , DCM really like a scam coin.

No, not really. The price fell because one of the team members went on a rampage.

It's been what, 4 days since the coin was released? Under normal circumstances, the coin would have been fine and on its regular development pattern. It's not a scam just because the price fell, or that a team member posted in the way he did. You can argue that the dev team dropped the ball by not being active today, but that too doesn't make it a scam.
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:55:23 AM

can not agree more!
right now , DCM really like a scam coin.

No, not really. The price fell because one of the team members went on a rampage.

It's been what, 4 days since the coin was released? Under normal circumstances, the coin would have been fine and on its regular development pattern. It's not a scam just because the price fell, or that a team member posted in the way he did. You can argue that the dev team dropped the ball by not being active today, but that too doesn't make it a scam.

like the UVC or AC coin, also on Weekend the dev disappear, after a few days, AC found a big premin, and UVC say the Team disbanded.
As a pro team, I think them should have at least one member on here to answer the question.

like you said: when have fire ,the dev team needs to put out the fire quickly. otherwise , the price will crashing.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:01:21 AM

like the UVC or AC coin, also on Weekend the dev disappear, after a few days, AC found a big premin, and UVC say the Team disbanded.
As a pro team, I think them should have at least one member on here to answer the question.

like you said: when have fire ,the dev team needs to put out the fire quickly. otherwise , the price will crashing.

Well, I wouldn't assume the worst and compare to coins like that. And to their credit, the devs did post today, so it's not like they were completely absent. But to me, they weren't nearly active enough. They should have figured this was emergency mode, and broken out all of their tools/plans/ipo money and tried to fix the issue.

It also makes me think that all coins should have moderated forums. I am usually against it, as devs can be overzealous and delete real posts, but there is so much trolling and fud nowadays, it's almost a necessity. If I didn't know better, I'd say Bob was purposely lowering the price so his investors could get dirt cheap coins, he can back off, price goes back up to around ipo levels, and they cash in at double. That's usually the purpose of trolls... but in this case, I think it's a situation of just craziness prevailing.
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:01:39 AM

And the 5200 wall is gone. Lucky i didn't invest that much in this coin. Oh well, a loss. At least my other investment is still yielding profits.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:10:17 AM

And the 5200 wall is gone. Lucky i didn't invest that much in this coin. Oh well, a loss. At least my other investment is still yielding profits.

Don't know if it'll slow the bleeding at all, but I do know polo was in the works for the coin. Unfortunately they didn't get it done on Sat, but assuming it gets there, the coin very well should get some sort of boost in price. Even if it gets just back to around ipo levels, it's something to work with.

The dev team may also wish to break out some of that ipo money, buy up the coin to ipo levels again, as a show of good faith. It may stabilize things a bit.
icess

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:12:06 AM

Don't know if it'll slow the bleeding at all, but I do know polo was in the works for the coin. Unfortunately they didn't get it done on Sat, but assuming it gets there, the coin very well should get some sort of boost in price. Even if it gets just back to around ipo levels, it's something to work with.

The dev team may also wish to break out some of that ipo money, buy up the coin to ipo levels again, as a show of good faith. It may stabilize things a bit.

if still have news from the dev team, the price will under 1K.
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

The sad truth is, and even I will admit this now, DCM has nothing... Targeting the merchants adoption, sure. All the coins have this in mind. But as the crypto world goes, turns out it would be better to follow the current trend of innovation. No hype, no new investors. Because no one needs it, wants it, or cares about it. And of course, all the coin devs always claim that they want to avoid that path of pump&dump, but reality is every coin falls for it.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:30:50 AM

The sad truth is, and even I will admit this now, DCM has nothing... Targeting the merchants adoption, sure. All the coins have this in mind. But as the crypto world goes, turns out it would be better to follow the current trend of innovation. No hype, no new investors. Because no one needs it, wants it, or cares about it. And of course, all the coin devs always claim that they want to avoid that path of pump&dump, but reality is every coin falls for it.

It's a 4 day old coin. I know people move fast in crypto-land, but... 4 days. I mean, what did you really expect it to have? It's not like it's lingered around for months and months.

What it does have is, a lot of ipo money. If the devs use it wisely, the coin should be on every major exchange, have whatever wallet additions people ask for, anon features (although they currently seem against it), marketing and all of that stuff. Of course that relies on the devs using the ipo money, hence why I said it'd be smart for them to buy votes, to show investors they will spend it.
bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:15:53 AM

It's a 4 day old coin. I know people move fast in crypto-land, but... 4 days. I mean, what did you really expect it to have? It's not like it's lingered around for months and months.

What it does have is, a lot of ipo money. If the devs use it wisely, the coin should be on every major exchange, have whatever wallet additions people ask for, anon features (although they currently seem against it), marketing and all of that stuff. Of course that relies on the devs using the ipo money, hence why I said it'd be smart for them to buy votes, to show investors they will spend it.

Do you think adding this crazy coin in Polo will make the price go higher? Believe me, this coin WILL NEVER be added to Polo. Polo has a smart group of guys and they know what they are doing. And 1000%, no dev of this coin is going to spend IPO money to get those votes. That's beyond dreams. As I said earlier, it's best to sell now. Otherwise it's headed to 0 satoshi soon. Good luck!!
Szaja1990

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:22:01 AM

Do you think adding this crazy coin in Polo will make the price go higher? Believe me, this coin WILL NEVER be added to Polo. Polo has a smart group of guys and they know what they are doing. And 1000%, no dev of this coin is going to spend IPO money to get those votes. That's beyond dreams. As I said earlier, it's best to sell now. Otherwise it's headed to 0 satoshi soon. Good luck!!

True True, Dev team just took money and left comunnity here,
better sell now tommorow can be to late,

and probably Poloniex knew since beginig thats just a sacam coin and its a reason why they didn't put this coin on their platform,
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:30:20 AM

That's what I meant. I didn't expect DCM to become a well established coin in just 4 days. But there was nothing innovative or substantial to maintain interest of new potential investors. And as you say, people move fast in crypto-land. If there is no movement around the coin, no buzz, no hype, people are skipping and moving on. But, still... yesterday DCM was trading well above the IPO price. So most investors that didn't dump for x3 profit, were probably happy to hold, as did I. And then... suddenly... Mr. Bob gave us "FATALITY". It was all looking great at first, with the established and transparent dev team, and of course before the drama broke out.
There is a saying: Too many cooks spoil the broth. Mr. Bob turned out to be the one who being overprotective for his recipe, actually starts to spit in his own pot, in hope that others won't enjoy the meal anymore...

barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:33:06 AM

are people not seeing the ipo "scams"?

IPO : You buy coins from a dev... at his/hers imaginary price... giving him/her your money...  That doesnt make a market cap!

Instead it will be a dev selling 100% premine in this case... wich they succeeded in...

afterwards it got a nice pump..and "investors"  dumped the shit out of it...

leaving behind the dev team with a major (maybe record)  amount of btc from a ipo... and bagholders who believe everything are taking the major loss

luvbeening

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:45:24 AM

and probably Poloniex knew since beginig thats just a sacam coin and its a reason why they didn't put this coin on their platform,

look carefully at OP and you will find that it's just an POS coin,and there are some better options compare to this nothing but empty promise.Coin2(C2/NC2) as a POS coin developing a fps game and have a decent community,GLC also developing in game arena too,COMM seems sleeping atm but don`t forget that they do actually have a huge comminity to support ,these coins will be explode when it come to the right time..i know every investment has it risk to take ,but if you rather put your money on these coins,your risk are relatively lower than investing on an empty IPO ..so the question is:wth you guys supporting this shit for? i won`t felt sorry to those who loss money on these actually..you know what..GREED is what made your loss!
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:51:23 AM

DUMP IT!
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:53:23 AM

The point is, if the dev is still serious with the future of the coin they have to invest in the technology. Like it or not, people expect new and better technology with the coin.

Nobody buy stuff with altcoin, there's no point of trying to get merchant to accept the coin. Most of the online merchant that accept altcoin are overpricing their stuff, i'd rather buy from amazon or ebay.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:09:58 AM

what happened with dcm coin?
the price has crashed, two days ago price still at 20k+
now it touch 3k? WTF!!
can anyone explain to me? i'm not have so much dcm but i really want to know whats going on.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:16:28 AM

To summarise...

Mr Bob, who after he got kicked out from the DCM dev team, claims that in just 4 days after IPO ended he have already spent his 22BTC share for the DCM marketing, which according to his words, should begin in few days.

First of all, $14,000 (22BTC) should provide a fabulous marketing campaing for at least 1 month. Blackcoin community paid over $30,000 for 90 days Max Borges PR agency serive. But doing so, spending all the share almost in an instant right after the coin launches, is not a strategically smart move. If these money were wisely spend to further develop a decent infrastructure around the coin itself, which would support confidence in the coin, I'm sure the community would donate to any cause necessary. There would be no need to spend 1/6th of "developement funds" for a marketing.

So, either... Mr. Bob uses this claim as an excuse and he appropriated those money for his personal use and actually stole them from the dev team (and all the investors that hold their coins) as those funds were supposed to be used for further DCM developmenet alone. Not as salary for the developers. If this is the case, let Mr. Bob keep those 22BTC so he can choke on them...
Or... Well, this is hard to believe at this point, that Mr. Bob would actually deliver...

I will deliver, how good of a job will these guys do? who knows. But I did my part and I feel good about it.

You deliver shit, go fuck yourself you fucking retarded scammer...
You threaten people to give you BTC after you act friendly with them and you get your hand of some personal information about them. After that you threaten them to pay you so that you don't leak those information on the internet.
You're a fucking scammer and a lowlifer...you talk all time about how rich and powerful you are and that you can crush harmonycoin with you 500+ MH farm...
You're a frustrated OLD man, who had no childhood...who knows, maybe you were molested my your parents too at some point, if you ended up like this.

Think about it you fucking retard...you get angry on some X coin, you teams tells you to act professionally and you go berserk on them too...

You stole the money from the IPO, and now what? you going to start other IPO to make some more BTC...you fucking scammer...
You should be banned on this forum...

ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:17:17 AM

what happened with dcm coin?
the price has crashed, two days ago price still at 20k+
now it touch 3k? WTF!!
can anyone explain to me? i'm not have so much dcm but i really want to know whats going on.

Please stfo and go read this thread when you "really want to know what's going on".
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:18:50 AM

Stop spreading FUD you IDIOT....
Dump your coins and move on...
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:28:43 AM

If anyone has got 2 BTC worth of this shitty scam at 5K, this is the best time to sell guys. Don't lose all your money for it will be 0 soon. Thanks to our dear sick Bob.

Thanks to dear sick bob, many people tripled their money! Sorry you did not get in and out like a professional trader and get greedy.

Go die you scammer, You stole 22 BTC from the IPO, doing nothing and you want to push the attention back from you...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: