Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266172 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BDdomino

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:41:20 PM

I sent some test coins (0.5) from my wallet to Mintpal and they have never arrived. The transaction ID doesnt exist in the blockchain, even thought it has already more than 500 confirmations. Can someone tell me what is going on ? I am with the last version of the wallet. Can someone help me please. I am scared to send coins now trough the network .... Thanks.

http://www.pixentral.com/hosted/1gdkDSZlOxRhv8XN9eqFxWfdw1oQ100_thumb.png

Please join IRC #Cloakcoin for some help in sorting that out.

I had the same problem yesterday sent the coins to cryptsy thought they were gone because they never arrived.. Filed tickets the transaction was showing on my wallet but not on the blockchain for whatever reason.. I re-synced wallet from my backup wallet.dat and voila there were my coins i re-sent small amount to test and it was working again no problems.. I was using version 1.9.3.0 mac wallet..
if this helps anyone please donate Smiley Cloak to: C7sCScNvTfSjnLGXQLUCpFutNAQRMnqj5d
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:53:07 PM

CoinDesk: Darkcoin Battles New Setback to Anonymous Transaction System
http://www.coindesk.com/darkcoin-battles-anonymous-transaction-system-setback/

Why there's nothing about CloakCoin?

Honestly it's best if it doesn't get media coverage until the bugs are worked out. That way the devs can work without the pressure that inevitable FUDders will create.

Luckely this is a moderated thread.

Yeah it's moderated but some fudders are just relentless, they don't care about discussion they just want to watch the world burn as long as they can sell a few matches.  Keep in mind that FUD doesn't stay in a thread, it's like a sickness that goes around. Devs don't need to deal with that, at least not until they finish the PoSA come July.

FUD accusations have been used so many times in these altcoin threads, it's the boy that cried wolf fallacy. If you dismiss everything as FUD, how would you know when a genuine concern or problem is actually valid?

People were being labeled trolls and fudders when they warned that SilkCoin was having internal problems with it's dev team. Those that dismissed it as FUD are now bagholding a coin that is half the value.

It's not all black and white....your ideology leaves no room for rational discussion.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:11:16 PM

Honestly it's best if it doesn't get media coverage until the bugs are worked out. That way the devs can work without the pressure that inevitable FUDders will create.

Yeah it's moderated but some fudders are just relentless, they don't care about discussion they just want to watch the world burn as long as they can sell a few matches.  Keep in mind that FUD doesn't stay in a thread, it's like a sickness that goes around. Devs don't need to deal with that, at least not until they finish the PoSA come July.

FUD accusations have been used so many times in these altcoin threads, it's the boy that cried wolf fallacy. If you dismiss everything as FUD, how would you know when a genuine concern or problem is actually valid?

People were being labeled trolls and fudders when they warned that SilkCoin was having internal problems with it's dev team. Those that dismissed it as FUD are now bagholding a coin that is half the value.

It's not all black and white....your ideology leaves no room for rational discussion.

There are two ways to address a problem; the right way, and the wrong way.

If the community collectively dismisses something as FUD, chances are it's FUD. If there is a legit problem, wouldn't it behoove the person with said problem to address it in a respectful manner to not be considered a FUDDER?

Again, there are two ways to address an issue. If you want to be taken seriously, act serious all the time.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:17:48 PM

+1

Healthy criticism sparks intelligent debate and makes the coin's community stronger.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
psjbeisler

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:27:52 PM

Yeah it's moderated but some fudders are just relentless, they don't care about discussion they just want to watch the world burn as long as they can sell a few matches.  Keep in mind that FUD doesn't stay in a thread, it's like a sickness that goes around. Devs don't need to deal with that, at least not until they finish the PoSA come July.

+1

Healthy criticism sparks intelligent debate and makes the coin's community stronger.
+1

Donations: 1N6iADU4xrQRGaxjTY9PcJKkEQDRkBVUC3
Givatoshi_Moremoto

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:47:33 PM

Can someone explain to me what is POSA please? I'm new to cryptos sry  Undecided  Grin

Proof of stake anon.

if you read the white paper on OP, you'll understand.
it's kinda hard to explain in few words.

basically, decentralized anonymous transaction is achieved via proof of stake.
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:53:38 PM

"giving this coin marketing were many of it's features are still being tried out is in my mind unnecessary" - broseph

*golf clap*

What's that one about the old bull, the young bull and the herd of heifers in the field below?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:33:26 PM

BitcoinFX - "Bringing you tomorrow's technology, today!"  Grin

Herewith, 2 Cloakcoin .onion Tor nodes:

jm5qligbzm2a5hmn.onion:29662
dtqtz4rxwewp4jgh.onion:29662

Example Tor cloakcoin.conf

Code:
gen=0
socks=5
proxy=127.0.0.1:9150
maxconnections=8
addnode=jm5qligbzm2a5hmn.onion:29662
addnode=dtqtz4rxwewp4jgh.onion:29662

You can also add the nodes from the OP. Note that the Tor Relay and Exit Bundle's use port :9050 instead of :9150

Ensure that: Cloakcoin - Wallet > Settings > Network > Connect through SOCKS proxy: is ticked and restart the wallet.

maxconnections=8 is recommended for a good balance between connectivity vs anonymity - obviously the more connections you make through Tor the less anonymous you might be to an adversary. 8 connections is enough to ensure sufficient broadcast of network transactions.

If you need a guide on how to get this working - See: http://darkproxy.eu/darknet.php - which is a similar guide for my darkcoin Tor .onion nodes.

The following additions will be useful in your torrc file for increased connectivity:

Code:
ClientOnly 1

EnforceDistinctSubnets 0

ExcludeSingleHopRelays 0

LongLivedPorts 21,22,80,443,706,1863,5050,5190,5222,5223,6523,6667,6697,8080,8300,9001,9030,29662

NumEntryGuards 8

UseNTorHandshake 1

Note that the current 'default' cloakcoin p2p port 29662 has been added to LongLivePorts - which helps a lot with connectivity.

I'd recommend that the dev team look to change the port number in a future wallet release to make connectivity more Tor friendly.

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.msg7465395#msg7465395

Reasons for other suggested settings can be found via the Tor manual - https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html

Also see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331077.msg3562794#msg3562794 - which I'll get around to updating sometime.

N.B. This is an 'unofficial' - although fully working guide for Cloakcoin connectivity via Tor.

The dev teams implementation of Tor into the Clockcoin wallet in future updates will in theory render this guide mostly obsolete.

However, having fully functional Cloakcoin .onion addresses is always useful moving forward - especially as the PoSA implementation seems to be making good progress. I'll look to add a further 2 nodes in the next couple of days.

Any donations towards upkeep of these Clockcoin .onion nodes would be appreciated: CAXVRFjvddzd9d3QTaxTY6zbTZbgX1shHG

Cheers!

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
andakinas

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:33:37 PM

Multipool payouts need to remain consistently every 24 hours or else people will quickly stop mining...The x11 hashrate has dropped 1/3rd since the time when payment was supposed to come. Please find a way to get this working!
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:49:39 PM

Code:
gen=0
socks=5
maxconnections=8

You can also add the nodes from the OP. Note that the Tor Relay and Exit Bundle's use port :9050 instead of :9150

Ensure that: Cloakcoin - Wallet > Settings > Network > Connect through SOCKS proxy: is ticked and restart the wallet.

maxconnections=8 is recommended for a good balance between connectivity vs anonymity - obviously the more connections you make through Tor the less anonymous you might be to an adversary. 8 connections is enough to ensure sufficient broadcast of network transactions.

If you need a guide on how to get this working - See: http://darkproxy.eu/darknet.php - which is a similar guide for my darkcoin Tor .onion nodes.

The following additions will be useful in your torrc file for increased connectivity:

Code:
ClientOnly 1

EnforceDistinctSubnets 0

ExcludeSingleHopRelays 0

LongLivedPorts 21,22,80,443,706,1863,5050,5190,5222,5223,6523,6667,6697,8080,8300,9001,9030,29662

NumEntryGuards 8

UseNTorHandshake 1

Note that the current 'default' cloakcoin p2p port 29662 has been added to LongLivePorts - which helps a lot with connectivity.

I'd recommend that the dev team look to change the port number in a future wallet release to make connectivity more Tor friendly.

Reasons for other suggested settings can be found via the Tor manual - https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html

Also see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331077.msg3562794#msg3562794 - which I'll get around to updating sometime.

N.B. This is an 'unofficial' - although fully working guide for Cloakcoin connectivity via Tor.

The dev teams implementation of Tor into the Clockcoin wallet in future updates will in theory render this guide mostly obsolete.

However, having fully functional Cloakcoin .onion addresses is always useful moving forward - especially as the PoSA implementation seems to be making good progress. I'll look to add a further 2 nodes in the next couple of days.

Any donations towards upkeep of these Clockcoin .onion nodes would be appreciated: CAXVRFjvddzd9d3QTaxTY6zbTZbgX1shHG

Cheers!

Translation: Moon
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:13:17 AM

THE PRICE!!! WHY?!?!

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:17:19 AM

Guys,

having constant issues loosing sync. Either wallet (1.9.4 / 1.9.5). Is it the same out there for you guys or? If this is a common issue it will cause some FUD and will hold us back until resolved or at least understood

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
shfc

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:20:56 AM

Why my wallet can't connect the network, how to add nodes?
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:23:07 AM

Did you try closing it and starting again!!

nodes are added in cloakcoin.conf in appdata/roaming - you will have to create this file- for more help go to irc channel and ask for help

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:25:54 AM

Code:
gen=0
socks=5
maxconnections=8

Code:
ClientOnly 1

EnforceDistinctSubnets 0

ExcludeSingleHopRelays 0

NumEntryGuards 8

UseNTorHandshake 1

Cheers!

Bravo FX! Well Done!

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:26:26 AM

THE PRICE!!! WHY?!?!

Last minute smash and grabs Smiley

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:27:39 AM

THE PRICE!!! WHY?!?!

With 8 days till PoSA we could drift way lower over that time. Accumulate if you're smart.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:30:22 AM

THE PRICE!!! WHY?!?!

With 8 days till PoSA we could drift way lower over that time. Accumulate if you're smart.

Someone is hungry for more. Once he's hit his mark the price will go back up - not something to be worried about. He's been at it all day more power to him xD He's doing us all a favor by shaking down the weakhanded.

alvarorecoba

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:51:22 AM

everything goes to plan but the price  Smiley Smiley
shfc

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:52:30 AM

Did you try closing it and starting again!!

nodes are added in cloakcoin.conf in appdata/roaming - you will have to create this file- for more help go to irc channel and ask for help

thanks

now my wallet ok
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: