Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:35:24 PM

I just sold all cloak...
Because i fell that the team cloak is just 6 dev and do only dev, the coin will die slowly, whatever the dev do if people dont care or event dont know about what are u doing.

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:36:55 PM

I just sold all cloak...
Because i fell that the team cloak is just 6 dev and do only dev, the coin will die slowly, whatever the dev do if people dont care or event dont know about what are u doing.

...what?

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:37:06 PM

I think you do a disservice by characterizing legitimate, constructive criticism as FUD. Read carefully. He is saying nothing more than the language the market is speaking the last 24 hours.

Yes, and they kicked me from IRC cause they didn't like what i was saying. Gives me little hope when few people were all saying same things and get quited in IRC.

This is not FUD, this is trying to get back on track to where this coin belongs, taking over darkcoin, XC and other anon coin market value.

If anyone things this is not possible, then they haven't been paying attention to this coin. But to get from point A to point B we need to let people know about cloakcoin.

Without knowledge other groups will just not pay attention, why would they, there are hundreds of coins to read threads on, who has the time? Not many people will even those in the know have time to sift through all the coins to find this coin.

So if developers think a good product sells itself in cryptos applies here, they are delusional. I've seen this happen so many times its not funny, everyone saying relax, things will be fine. Well market says they are not fine, and reason being is cloak is just run of the mill anon coin to them, so why invest long.

Truth hurts.

Also, i suggested in IRC that there date of cloakcoin 2.0 was horrible gosh aweful timing. Why? July 4th is one of the biggest if not the biggest holiday weekend in USA. We are not on computers, we are at parties, going to fireworks, traveling, and BBQ's, it's a big deal and starts on July 4th. It's usually extended holiday til sunday, so thursdays news will fall on deaf ears in USA.

Thats huge % of people in crypto that will not hear about cloakcoin.

See, this was not planned right, and now unless they plan on releasing july 3rd early, it might work, but either that or go back on word and release following monday. But to release this from july 4th to july 6th would be marketing bludder.

cryptodaknight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:39:14 PM

Please be patient with us in terms of marketing.

There will be a big push when PoSA is out and during development of CloakMarket.

Excellent, this is what we need to hear, and hopefully on twitter. Thank you.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:40:06 PM

Working feature first, marketing second. Pretty simple god damn equation followed by every successful coin.

seriously. true color of some people here are showing. maybe theyre hurt that they bought in high and now its dropped to 40k. If theyre just patient, they'll get a 200%-300% ROI easily in the near future.

So sick of these "overnight millionaire" dreams.

As for the marketing, in a previous post ive come to the conclusion that this coin is dropping due to lack of marketing, but im not bombarding the devs to pull out of development to market and hype up and unfinished product. I specifically mentioned that for those who dont understand why the price was dropping.

I cannot stress this enough; HODLers will reap maximum benefits when this takes off in the near future.

If you're so impatient, sell @ a loss now and extremely regret within a few weeks.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:41:03 PM

In my opinion, the developers are doing a fine job communicating what is going on with Cloak. You have to realize how new this currency is. I think putting out White Papers, Giving release dates, Updating progress and other daily news lessens the market shock from the positive improvements.     Imagine if Cloak released the PoSA update with just some general info about an update. The market would be shocked and act accordingly. It sets a precedence that you better stay in the currency or else you could miss a huge uptick. Now on the release you Market heavy and get the news out, The market loves positive surprises.
   Everybody here just sits back because they know they have sometime to buy. They will buy back  a couple days before the release.They will sale when it is released and the prices spike up. I am not saying keep us in the dark about delays or such. I also understand that this is community driven and people want to know what is going on but the market loves surprises.. Just my 2 coins worth..
cryptodaknight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:41:36 PM

Working feature first, marketing second. Pretty simple god damn equation followed by every successful coin.

Precisely.  Otherwise you don't get full effect.

This is fine with me and think most now this is being discussed, if there is a plan in place then i'm perfectly fine with letting prices drop for now, since marketing new features will be golden, just we got impression there was no plan for this.

We just as investors with holding a lot need reassurance and NOT being kicked from IRC when we bring up questions. Thank you.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:41:46 PM

I just sold all cloak...

thanks for the cheap CLOAK. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.  Cheesy

...but of course you're welcome to buy back in when the price has exploded.   Wink
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:44:16 PM

I think you do a disservice by characterizing legitimate, constructive criticism as FUD. Read carefully. He is saying nothing more than the language the market is speaking the last 24 hours.

Yes, and they kicked me from IRC cause they didn't like what i was saying. Gives me little hope when few people were all saying same things and get quited in IRC.

This is not FUD, this is trying to get back on track to where this coin belongs, taking over darkcoin, XC and other anon coin market value.

If anyone things this is not possible, then they haven't been paying attention to this coin. But to get from point A to point B we need to let people know about cloakcoin.

Without knowledge other groups will just not pay attention, why would they, there are hundreds of coins to read threads on, who has the time? Not many people will even those in the know have time to sift through all the coins to find this coin.

So if developers think a good product sells itself in cryptos applies here, they are delusional. I've seen this happen so many times its not funny, everyone saying relax, things will be fine. Well market says they are not fine, and reason being is cloak is just run of the mill anon coin to them, so why invest long.

Truth hurts.

Also, i suggested in IRC that there date of cloakcoin 2.0 was horrible gosh aweful timing. Why? July 4th is one of the biggest if not the biggest holiday weekend in USA. We are not on computers, we are at parties, going to fireworks, traveling, and BBQ's, it's a big deal and starts on July 4th. It's usually extended holiday til sunday, so thursdays news will fall on deaf ears in USA.

See, this was not planned right, and now unless they plan on releasing july 3rd early, it might work, but either that or go back on word and release following monday. But to release this from july 4th to july 6th would be marketing bludder.

Will post the transcript soon of why you were kicked from IRC.

threecats

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:45:20 PM

Sad to see how the definition of "community" excludes those who are offering constructive criticism.
mimini0147

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:48:47 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 03:00:37 PM by mimini0147

Truth hurts.

+10000000 !!!!, there is hundred of altcoin, and most of coin WILL die slowly, even with innovation or hard worker, i saw in many coin's thread like 'this is not P&D coin', 'Be patient', 'that will pump if....', 'Dev are working hard...', 'Coin has just X week old...', 'weak hand....., whale.....'  , just like to masturbate.... and ofcourse most of these coin are dead now because no more ppl care anymore, new altcoin apear ever day.
And that's why i sold all my cloakcoin....

mimini0147

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:52:25 PM

I just sold all cloak...

thanks for the cheap CLOAK. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.  Cheesy

...but of course you're welcome to buy back in when the price has exploded.   Wink

Your welcome

collapse157

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:54:44 PM

Cloakcoin devs are different though they actually release there stuff and it works. The only issue I had so far was I just had to upgrade to 1.9.5 and resync, but had to reopen wallet like 20x to finally get full sync. I know this is the issues that the DEVS HAVE SAID, they don't leave us in the dark even though there coin is anon Wink. I know they are working on fixes and once wallet is bug free and poSa is full, coin will explode. The other thing that keeps me on cloak is they had a WORKING anon, these guys can code they know what they are doing, this isn't just another "we hope to do this" coin. They are gonna DO IT.

HBN | | HoboNickels -- 2% Interest Every 10 Days -- Stable Network -- Stake for Charity http:hobonickels.info
threecats

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:55:43 PM

Wow, your immaturity is really on display.
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:05:19 PM

Lol, this was predicted only yesterday. Weak hands will make a shit-tonne of noise before selling cheap. Liftoff will occur with only the most stable of holders.

The youtube demos was the best in-development marketing/advertising I have seen. Only scam coins pump on promises - think whitecoin, crypt, silk coin.. Endless list. VRC has a working shitty feature. But at least it works.
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:07:35 PM

You were kicked out of the IRC by CrazyLoaf because you were saying the same thing over and over (still are) and the final straw came when you said the following:

< cryptodaknight>.....let me tell my investment group that holds about 200k cloak collectively, we can all dump on you at once then
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:16:12 PM

You were kicked out of the IRC by CrazyLoaf because you were saying the same thing over and over (still are) and the final straw came when you said the following:

< cryptodaknight>.....let me tell my investment group that holds about 200k cloak collectively, we can all dump on you at once then

God damn, we don't want people like that around here.
cryptodaknight

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:18:45 PM

Well that is truth and it was cause crazyloaf and others were being very rude, go look and see, then started a fight. I was not saying same thing over and overwith, others also agreed with me, and your distorting the truth there. Many were saying same thing, where is the marketing. This half truth, even crazyloaf said he did not read all that happened before he came in. So he was biased from get go by a few fanboys which will say rararara nomatter what.

This is pointless, we all are on same team trying to get coin value up, but some are doing same thing i've seen in so many coins that just wait attitude, this coin is new, blah blah blah. Most those coins died or are much lower.

Point being dagger, if you would have explained to people, when prices were tanking that marketing is coming, I am willing to be your selloff would not have happened.

As for those saying we don't want a pump and dump, agreed, but it's naive thinking. PnD will happen to any coin that is successful. You won't be able to avoid it, to some degree it will happen. But most PnD of good coins remain higher than before the PnD.

If this coin has more to offer than PnD people will eventually hold and buy more after dust settles and everyone will know about cloak cause it got attention. Anyways, I guess bringing up obvious things to you is where i get attacked, so be it, but many have money on line and like it or not want to know what next moves are with marketing once new PoSA are out, not on 4th of July weekend when people are not paying attention.
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

I would love to place my 18 btc buy wall back again if the price drops to 30k Smiley
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:30:28 PM

Well that is truth and it was cause crazyloaf and others were being very rude, go look and see, then started a fight. I was not saying same thing over and overwith, others also agreed with me, and your distorting the truth there. Many were saying same thing, where is the marketing. This half truth, even crazyloaf said he did not read all that happened before he came in. So he was biased from get go by a few fanboys which will say rararara nomatter what.

This is pointless, we all are on same team trying to get coin value up, but some are doing same thing i've seen in so many coins that just wait attitude, this coin is new, blah blah blah. Most those coins died or are much lower.

Point being dagger, if you would have explained to people, when prices were tanking that marketing is coming, I am willing to be your selloff would not have happened.

As for those saying we don't want a pump and dump, agreed, but it's naive thinking. PnD will happen to any coin that is successful. You won't be able to avoid it, to some degree it will happen. But most PnD of good coins remain higher than before the PnD.

If this coin has more to offer than PnD people will eventually hold and buy more after dust settles and everyone will know about cloak cause it got attention. Anyways, I guess bringing up obvious things to you is where i get attacked, so be it, but many have money on line and like it or not want to know what next moves are with marketing once new PoSA are out, not on 4th of July weekend when people are not paying attention.
Being a passive reader of this thread and having no reference to IRC,(I haven't visited the channel yet), what has become apparent to me is the mounting frustration of the community. This frustration, I believe, is born of the price movement of cloak and not in the general approach taken by the devs. To me, 2 main groups have emerged, those who want to wait and see and those who are pushing for more marketing from the devs. Both camps are feeling the heat of the price and stagnation of trading. First, to both groups, this coin is only 3 weeks old and is roughly double from where it started. I know it's a different story depending on where you may have bought, ie closer to 9 or 7. To everyone, the economics of the coin are great at this price. 5 million coins. It only takes time. Patience is needed. The devs have done a great job of keeping people in the loop as to what is going on with developments. Can't really ask for more. Whether cloaksend gets released on the 4th or some other holiday means little as I believe people will buy into the release, ie, the price should rise as we get closer to implementation. Marketing is something we all can do and not restricted to jusst the devs. For those concerned with getting the word out, we should, as a community, discuss and plan how to market cloak. Remember though, a working product is needed and cloak is not there yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: