Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:57:33 PM

What should the current linux daemon/-qt versions be, please? I cloned the latest from the github this afternoon and compiled and its version is 1.9.4.1
According to this announcement thread there's a mandatory update at v1.9.6.0.

Is there somewhere else to get linux binaries?

It is not updated. It should be in the new version of the wallet when PoSA is officially released.
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:05:27 PM

What should the current linux daemon/-qt versions be, please? I cloned the latest from the github this afternoon and compiled and its version is 1.9.4.1
According to this announcement thread there's a mandatory update at v1.9.6.0.

Is there somewhere else to get linux binaries?

It is not updated. It should be in the new version of the wallet when PoSA is officially released.

The last commit was 14 days ago - right before 1.9.6 for Windows was released.  You can still use it (and people are), it just doesn't have CloakTrade.
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:07:11 PM

It got messed up. Alty is working to fix it right now.

Backup.

Was taking up allot of CPU power and needed to regenerate.
voxelot

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:07:34 PM

Panic dump on Mintpal, da fuck is going on?

You call that a panic dump? Cheesy

It is is less than 5 BTC, just some dude cashing in or perhaps a couple of dudes, it is not a dump.

My fault cashed about 14 BTC over the past hour.

Perfect timing... I'll take those cloak ty very much

You're welcome. Needed the cash. Good Luck!!

Hopefully we will see you back when funds allow! Good luck to you as well my friend.
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:09:54 PM

Yes, you can still use it as long as you are on the right blockchain Smiley
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:38:31 PM

I'm impressed so far with Lazcoins interface. My Cloak deposit was picked up immediately after I hit send. It took about a minute to fully clear. Price entry field on the sell side could use a little work.. it seems that it isn't registering the mouse cursor at the desired decimal place. Everything else looks really good so far. I really like the tabbed markets concept! It makes it a lot easier to trade on multiple markets. Now for someone to buy my Cloak xD

Really? Why do I only see 1 sell order of 1 Cloak and the trading history empty? Shocked

edit: now there's nothing...paid to promote?
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:53:31 PM

Panic dump on Mintpal, da fuck is going on?

You call that a panic dump? Cheesy

It is is less than 5 BTC, just some dude cashing in or perhaps a couple of dudes, it is not a dump.

My fault cashed about 14 BTC over the past hour.

Perfect timing... I'll take those cloak ty very much

You're welcome. Needed the cash. Good Luck!!

Ty Sir!

I'm impressed so far with Lazcoins interface. My Cloak deposit was picked up immediately after I hit send. It took about a minute to fully clear. Price entry field on the sell side could use a little work.. it seems that it isn't registering the mouse cursor at the desired decimal place. Everything else looks really good so far. I really like the tabbed markets concept! It makes it a lot easier to trade on multiple markets. Now for someone to buy my Cloak xD

Really? Why do I only see 1 sell order of 1 Cloak and the trading history empty? Shocked

It's a new exchange that's been under development for some time now. Looks like they're just starting their marketing efforts.

Lots of of potential with a killer roadmap. LazyPay looks like a Bitpay/Coinbase merchant service that's due out when they get their licensing sorted.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:57:22 PM

For anyone interested in Dark markets here is the latest interview with Dev's for 'Open Bazaar' platform.

I hope onemarket is released before Open Bazaar (but I don't think this is a risk either way, as Cloak could simply become a prefered means of exchange on any platform)

http://youtu.be/E_iZvKw0IZU
smokim87

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:54:06 AM

For anyone interested in Dark markets here is the latest interview with Dev's for 'Open Bazaar' platform.

I hope onemarket is released before Open Bazaar (but I don't think this is a risk either way, as Cloak could simply become a prefered means of exchange on any platform)

http://youtu.be/E_iZvKw0IZU

I actually ran into the lead Web developer of Open Bazaar on another forum, had a little chat and mentioned onemarket to him. He never heard of it but directed him to Cloak's thread to check out the whitepaper of onemarket. I could see cloak dev team collaborating with open bazaar dev team on decentralize market, would be great for both teams.

I think open bazaar will be ready in December early 2015 so Cloak devs have from now till then to get onemarket up and running which I doubt it will take that long.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:54:13 AM

Hi,

I have been day trading alts since January and have made a bot to do all my work.  I am not really interested in investing in any new coins as I already have too much in alts at the moment and not trading some of the more popular is also wasted money. 

This is what I am offering anyone interested.  If you loan me your coins (I only need about 1-2BTC worth) I will use them to trade and give you 35% of profits from the coins.  Yes I understand that there will be a lot of people saying that this is a scam and so on and so forth but I have a lot of backing.  In the poker community I have done hundred of thousands of dollars in transactions with a flawless record and am fairly well known.  I just do not wish to invest anymore BTCs in alts that I do not know enough about.  I have also borrowed with interest (and paid back fully) about 100 BTCs for trading purposes when the volume was about 20x what it is now.

If anyone is interested please PM me, the three coins I currently am not trading that I would be looking for are the following:

CLOAK
XMR
SYNC

So please PM me if interested, if you post in this coin thread I may miss your post.

Thanks

First of all, Wierd.  Second, so if you lose my money I am just shit out of luck?  But if you make money I only get 35%?  No thanks.   I think any smart trader l, or person would just invest the BTC themselves and then keep 100% of the profits.  Sorry but GTFO

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
smokim87

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:55:47 AM

Hi,

I have been day trading alts since January and have made a bot to do all my work.  I am not really interested in investing in any new coins as I already have too much in alts at the moment and not trading some of the more popular is also wasted money.  

This is what I am offering anyone interested.  If you loan me your coins (I only need about 1-2BTC worth) I will use them to trade and give you 35% of profits from the coins.  Yes I understand that there will be a lot of people saying that this is a scam and so on and so forth but I have a lot of backing.  In the poker community I have done hundred of thousands of dollars in transactions with a flawless record and am fairly well known.  I just do not wish to invest anymore BTCs in alts that I do not know enough about.  I have also borrowed with interest (and paid back fully) about 100 BTCs for trading purposes when the volume was about 20x what it is now.

If anyone is interested please PM me, the three coins I currently am not trading that I would be looking for are the following:

CLOAK
XMR
SYNC

So please PM me if interested, if you post in this coin thread I may miss your post.

Thanks

First of all, Wierd.  Second, so if you lose my money I am just shit out of luck?  But if you make money I only get 35%?  No thanks.   I think any smart trader l, or person would just invest the BTC themselves and then keep 100% of the profits.  Sorry but GTFO

I'm Afraid he's right...
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:59:52 AM

Hi,

I have been day trading alts since January and have made a bot to do all my work.  I am not really interested in investing in any new coins as I already have too much in alts at the moment and not trading some of the more popular is also wasted money.  

This is what I am offering anyone interested.  If you loan me your coins (I only need about 1-2BTC worth) I will use them to trade and give you 35% of profits from the coins.  Yes I understand that there will be a lot of people saying that this is a scam and so on and so forth but I have a lot of backing.  In the poker community I have done hundred of thousands of dollars in transactions with a flawless record and am fairly well known.  I just do not wish to invest anymore BTCs in alts that I do not know enough about.  I have also borrowed with interest (and paid back fully) about 100 BTCs for trading purposes when the volume was about 20x what it is now.

CLOAK
XMR
SYNC

Thanks

I'm Afraid he's right...

Sounds like a Nigerian Crypto Prince.... 

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:18:51 AM

Hi,

CLOAK
XMR
SYNC

Thanks

I'm Afraid he's right...

Sounds like a Nigerian Crypto Prince.... 
I think the Cloak community is too smart to fall for some weak scam. Better off trying this on some shitcoin community. Best of luck on your scams.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:48:28 AM

@ above,

Even if he's genuine, you'll be making more than 35% on 1 or 2 btc by holding cloak. DUH
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:18:24 AM

Hi,

I have been day trading alts since January and have made a bot to do all my work.  I am not really interested in investing in any new coins as I already have too much in alts at the moment and not trading some of the more popular is also wasted money. 

This is what I am offering anyone interested.  If you loan me your coins (I only need about 1-2BTC worth) I will use them to trade and give you 35% of profits from the coins.  Yes I understand that there will be a lot of people saying that this is a scam and so on and so forth but I have a lot of backing.  In the poker community I have done hundred of thousands of dollars in transactions with a flawless record and am fairly well known.  I just do not wish to invest anymore BTCs in alts that I do not know enough about.  I have also borrowed with interest (and paid back fully) about 100 BTCs for trading purposes when the volume was about 20x what it is now.

CLOAK
XMR
SYNC

Thanks
I ran this by the captain. Unfortunately he said no.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Glandoux

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:26:59 AM

Hi,

CLOAK
XMR
SYNC

Thanks

No, sorry I did not mention this but I guarantee a profit.  No matter what happens you will get a profit and the profit is normally about 2-3% per day.  It varies depending on the volume.  No matter what happens the coins will be returned when requested, in full.

It's really funny how people yell out scam without knowing anything.  I am also ready to escrow the equivalent in BTC to someone we can both agree on.

I also don't understand why you say you would make more holding on to the coin?  You will be making close to 1% on the coin each day (this is payable in btc, not CLOAK however), so you will have your initial coins plus the profits in btc which you can buy more CLOAK if you wish.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:41:16 AM

Hi,

CLOAK
XMR
SYNC

Thanks

No, sorry I did not mention this but I guarantee a profit.  No matter what happens you will get a profit and the profit is normally about 2-3% per day.  It varies depending on the volume.  No matter what happens the coins will be returned when requested, in full.

It's really funny how people yell out scam without knowing anything.  I am also ready to escrow the equivalent in BTC to someone we can both agree on.

I also don't understand why you say you would make more holding on to the coin?  You will be making close to 1% on the coin each day (this is payable in btc, not CLOAK however), so you will have your initial coins plus the profits in btc which you can buy more CLOAK if you wish.

Lulz. Listen to yourself. You just walked into a room of strangers, asked for $1200-$1400 dollars and promised to give them a "guaranteed" profit. You should try that in real life and see how many people take you up on your offer.

Glandoux

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:45:40 AM

Actually I have done it many times in real life.  Sadly, the people I know in real life don't have the alts that I need.  I have done the same deal many times in real life.

If I am to escrow the BTCs, then there's not much of a risk.  I don't need more than 2 BTCs worth, so whoever will be the first will be the only one to take advantage of my offer.  I have over 100 BTCs myself, I am sponsored by a well known Poker Site named Betfair and have over half a million in tournament winnings in poker (which isn't my bread and butter).   I have many well known friends in the poker community that would vouch for me (which are known world wide).
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:54:26 AM

Actually I have done it many times in real life.  Sadly, the people I know in real life don't have the alts that I need.  I have done the same deal many times in real life.

If I am to escrow the BTCs, then there's not much of a risk.  I don't need more than 2 BTCs worth, so whoever will be the first will be the only one to take advantage of my offer.  I have over 100 BTCs myself, I am sponsored by a well known Poker Site named Betfair and have over half a million in tournament winnings in poker (which isn't my bread and butter).   I have many well known friends in the poker community that would vouch for me (which are known world wide).

How about this - I'll load up 2 BTC worth of Cloak on https://lazycoins.com/ and you buy them from me. It's the same as using an escrow service.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:58:23 AM

Actually I have done it many times in real life.  Sadly, the people I know in real life don't have the alts that I need.  I have done the same deal many times in real life.

If I am to escrow the BTCs, then there's not much of a risk.  I don't need more than 2 BTCs worth, so whoever will be the first will be the only one to take advantage of my offer.  I have over 100 BTCs myself, I am sponsored by a well known Poker Site named Betfair and have over half a million in tournament winnings in poker (which isn't my bread and butter).   I have many well known friends in the poker community that would vouch for me (which are known world wide).

Let me get this straight...

1. You have over 100 btc.
2. You need 2 more btc
3. The 2 btc is GURANTEED to turn into 2.7 btc (35%)  0.7 btc profit.

Why in the world will you let us have this awesome opportunity if you can turn your 100 btc into 100.7 btc without us?

Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: