Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:32:23 PM

Enjoy !

what area is that?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:32:29 PM

Yep!

I wonder how much they paid.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:33:14 PM

Looks like Cali to me!
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:34:52 PM

Hah, Welcome to Switzerland Wink
DutchTrades

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:35:48 PM

Dutchtrades, did you get back in?

What do you think Wink

The night i got out, i felt depressed. Can't miss this family  Kiss
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:37:21 PM

LMAO.. Cali, Switzerland.. close enough.

HEHEHE
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:38:17 PM

Just in case some of you missed this yesterday...

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/493491732139757568

Things take time, people need to learn and realize before mountains are climbed.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:39:13 PM

MAJOR PROBLEM

Why are you guys such terrible arguers? Your PR (public relations) campaign has been destroyed by your reactions on forums, twitter, and IRC to various claims made against the coin. Intellectual people do not make personal attacks. The use of ad hominum logical fallacies has never been acceptable in the art of argument. Refute peoples claims with politeness and factual, valid logical arguments. Stop calling people names. In the real world, that shit doesn't fly. If you want real world support, you need to knock that shit off.

Be nice. Its not difficult. Ignore people that piss you off, let the others who are more able to deal with difficult "customers" take care of it.

If I am looking to invest my money in a coin, it doesnt matter how far advanced the technology is, if all i see when i look at forums is "idiot," "retard," "noob," etc,...  I would wait for another coin to develop similar technology with a better community. These multi billion dollar corporations do not make their money by insulting people to their face.

Everyone on here discussing the so called "problems" with our community are just making me laugh... you all have your own agenda to profit which is exactly why ur using a newb account to fud... just seems like you all are sour u missed the train.. We have a TEAM of extremely professional devs and unbelievable technology Along with a Market Place to use this technology. The dark train had the same exact style community on the ride to their ATH.. i know cause I was their to take profits from it...Keep trolling your "concerns" because your just fucking trolling like every single person out here is for their own investment.

I don't want profits.
I want the destruction of the federal reserve and the US dollar.
Profits won't matter then.
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:39:58 PM

Things take time, people need to learn and realize before mountains are climbed.

I know the best ow the mountains are climbed, but I dont know how to descend them :/
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:40:55 PM

What do you think about starting a self-moderated Investor Relations Cloakcoin Thread?

This Thread could show graphs of the price development of the last 3 months ,   Every news from the Developers  and basic figures which you normally want to see trading stocks.

Moreover we could concentrate real Investor Questions without fud and get them to the developers in an Q&A Session every week.

Please give me your opinion to that. I would need some help from 2-3 Members to get this done. If we get positive feedback we could make this thread more open to other coins using the same procedure.

Background: I am getting bored to read 20 pages of "nothing" after finding some real important information when I evaluate my trading options atm.

The first Feedback was not bad. I just push this once more to let some people read my suggestion. Anyone who likes to contribute / give me feedback is welcome to give me a PM to get this off.

I think I will start this with an easy Bitcointalk Thread to see how usefull this is get feedback and make it better.

Second Background: I just was involved in Voot yesterday and I realize how important Public Relations is in the Crypto World. If we get this off in an neutral trustful way (To not take sites is the most important thing here in my opinion , not pro or contra any coin ) then it could help a lot of people to make their opinion about an investment option.
Lucksee

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:42:41 PM

Give it time...  PoSA has been out what, since yesterday?

Come on now...
I only recently realized that crypto (at the stage it is now) is primarily about patience. Like any investment strategy, crypto will mature and everyone who has their neurons in order will understand that investing in crypto takes a mastery of patience.

All the immaturity in this forum is just a product of people who haven't learned to master their patience, yet. Many will, many wont... but the hyper-developing world of crypto has agitated those who aren't very skilled at controlling their patience. Crypto may suffer growing pains because these people can't be patient, but those who understand the importance of patience will understand how unimportant all these immature posters are to the bigger picture.
'

The problem is that cryptocurrency has not rewarded patience.  If you just buy an altcoin and forget about it (the ultimate patience, right?), what are the odds you will be rewarded.  Well if you bought DRK or the handful of other really successful coins, then you were rewarded.  Otherwise, not so much.  So people don't want to miss their chance to sell.
I'm not sure what you mean. Help me out, if you will :]

Are you saying that the odds crypto will reward patience is unclear if you just buy and hold just any coin?

That's a tricky point you're offering... I think I should bring Cloakcoin back into context, so it's easier to understand (hopefully).

What if you had said: "The problem is that Cloakcoin has not rewarded patience.".......?

Well, Cloak has exceptionally and continually demonstrated its ongoing success. That shows that our patience is likely to be rewarded.

And back to the bigger picture... many coins have failed, but many coins have made massive returns for patient investors. There are plenty of factors to be considered... Which coin you choose is up to you... but as far as crypto in general... I think I see your point but your statement should look more like this:

"Successful cryptocurrencies have not rewarded patience, yet."

...and smart people know this. They can figure out why Cloak is a top-tier crypto-investment and worth the patience.

But it does make me think... how could we further incentivize crypto to reward patience?
Lucksee

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:47:42 PM

What do you think about starting a self-moderated Investor Relations Cloakcoin Thread?

This Thread could show graphs of the price development of the last 3 months ,   Every news from the Developers  and basic figures which you normally want to see trading stocks.

Moreover we could concentrate real Investor Questions without fud and get them to the developers in an Q&A Session every week.

Please give me your opinion to that. I would need some help from 2-3 Members to get this done. If we get positive feedback we could make this thread more open to other coins using the same procedure.

Background: I am getting bored to read 20 pages of "nothing" after finding some real important information when I evaluate my trading options atm.

The first Feedback was not bad. I just push this once more to let some people read my suggestion. Anyone who likes to contribute / give me feedback is welcome to give me a PM to get this off.

I think I will start this with an easy Bitcointalk Thread to see how usefull this is get feedback and make it better.

Second Background: I just was involved in Voot yesterday and I realize how important Public Relations is in the Crypto World. If we get this off in an neutral trustful way (To not take sides is the most important thing here in my opinion , not pro or contra any coin ) then it could help a lot of people to make their opinion about an investment option.
Excellent strategies we need to emphasize.

I don't think I have the words to emphasize how much we need to STOP feeding these coin A community vs coin B community battles.
xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:48:11 PM

Just looking at altcoin charts for the past month CLOAK looks like best bet to go to .01. No other coin has price action as good.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:49:16 PM

Second Background: I just was involved in Voot yesterday and I realize how important Public Relations is in the Crypto World. If we get this off in an neutral trustful way (To not take sites is the most important thing here in my opinion , not pro or contra any coin ) then it could help a lot of people to make their opinion about an investment option.

www.cloaktalk.org feel free to start a thread there.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:58:24 PM

MAJOR PROBLEM

Why are you guys such terrible arguers? Your PR (public relations) campaign has been destroyed by your reactions on forums, twitter, and IRC to various claims made against the coin. Intellectual people do not make personal attacks. The use of ad hominum logical fallacies has never been acceptable in the art of argument. Refute peoples claims with politeness and factual, valid logical arguments. Stop calling people names. In the real world, that shit doesn't fly. If you want real world support, you need to knock that shit off.

Be nice. Its not difficult. Ignore people that piss you off, let the others who are more able to deal with difficult "customers" take care of it.

If I am looking to invest my money in a coin, it doesnt matter how far advanced the technology is, if all i see when i look at forums is "idiot," "retard," "noob," etc,...  I would wait for another coin to develop similar technology with a better community. These multi billion dollar corporations do not make their money by insulting people to their face.

Some people are able to read between lines!
Doesn't matter. The purpose of language is not to create lines that must be read between in order to interpret the intended message. The purpose of language is to create messages that everyone can understand at first reading.

I search the hashtag #cloakcoin on Twitter and half the tweets are insults. Im am not going to take the time to figure out the context of the insults in order to understand the intended messages. The message portrayed at first reading (aka my first and sometimes last impression) are character insults used in an attempt to strengthen an argument. Which is disgraceful in itself to logic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Are you claiming that members of our community with substantially sized wallets are attempting to sabotage their own investments?
No!This is sad reality!
Lucksee

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:02:11 PM

Wow. I've been watching this forum since it was launched and it's really been picking up activity over the past few days. Looks healthy! Just made an account.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:03:33 PM

Thanks. Done!
sremington

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:06:33 PM

FUD will have some impact on the price of the coin, but big investors are big investors because they are experienced investors. Because they are experienced, they understand the game, and don't really get caught up in the FUD. They know that getting emotionally attached to an investment is unwise. But, to play devil's advocate, if too many inexperienced, low level investors are controlling the ups and downs then the experienced investors will "need" to pay close attention to how people are reacting to the FUD, not so much the FUD itself.

With that said, I'm buying more cloak...  Grin
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

FUD will have some impact on the price of the coin, but big investors are big investors because they are experienced investors. Because they are experienced, they understand the game, and don't really get caught up in the FUD. They know that getting emotionally attached to an investment is unwise. But, to play devil's advocate, if too many inexperienced, low level investors are controlling the ups and downs then the experienced investors will "need" to pay close attention to how people are reacting to the FUD, not so much the FUD itself.

what is the latest FUD with cloak atm?
sremington

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:14:01 PM

what is the latest FUD with cloak atm?
I have no idea. I'm not paying attention to it. but I did see people complaining that people are slinging FUD around. I have better things to do with my time... like drink beer and count bottle caps.
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: