Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:50:38 AM

I just cannot believe that this instamined shitcoin managed to survive this long. Shitcoin without any working features. The masternode code is not open source. Masternodes LMFAO not working. Like it's hard to make a whitepaper. God fucking DAMN. You can slap the sheep with a dick across the face and still couldn't understand the obvious.

I really need some popcorn. I don't wanna miss this flash dump. It will be the funniest shit in crypto.

+111111
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:51:18 AM

Smokin.  The guy that got banned had just joined for the very first time that day and asked a couple of legit questions like "is the coin price too high due to recent price moves" and who are the anonymous devs and then asked them again when there was no response.  That is it.  I believe there was another who was saying curse words but snoopy never said anything like that and he was banned without a single warning or getting an answer to his question to attempt to vet the coin.

Then to make matters worse.  When I complained on this thread about it.  I was attacked, told lies to and my posts deleted repeatedly by the same dev, alty.  no clue what his problem is but his actions are not cool and I have tried repeatedly to be civil and have him fix the situation and unban those he banned without warning and who merely asked legit questions.  NOTHING but more deletion and centralized corruption.

Maybe you can help solve the problem.  Just unban the poor guy who got banned and we are done here.  Big money can't move in when you have ban happy devs blocking news outlets!!

Wrong buddy, looking through the chat you were copy-pasting the same line

The fact that people are being paid to write pro cloak articles is your clue to who is dumping into your buys.
<snoopy> Also, the fact that cloak's devs are anonymous and that most all development work has still yet to be produced is your other clue.  Not saying it WILL happen ut seen it time and time again and cloak is following the playbook.

Those were repeated over and over again, Alty was on and did say a few words so you could of just private messaged him on the irc asking your question. You were throwing accusations with no proof.

You also mentioned that the developments the dev team announced are just announcements but yet periodic updates of the current developments like PoSA, onemarket are not developments? PoSA was in a public beta test to see how it would function on a large scale and testing was ended. The devs are improving PoSA for the official release and yes the public beta of PoSA was on the main net I have proof of that too. TheDagger announced it when it was released to the public, alot tested it on main net (thats for others claiming that it was only tested on testnet). Also why not post about all coins being risky and scams if the post future feature and developments that never even been released yet? Vericoin didn't do that? Dark with their 4th RC sure it will reach RC100 in a few months.

You also mentioned that 2 guys got banned from the IRC for no reason, but here you said one of them was swearing and spamming.

Please were not stupid, when it comes down to the truth, you were trolling simple as that.

PS. You did mention in the IRC that your in Vericoin and a bagholder of cryptonote, so yes you support them and will troll other coins that are on the rise that are younger than those coins but yet are more popular. Everyone does that in this forum.
Noone answered the questions from the pastebin so anyone would re-ask in a chatroom that scrolls.  correct?  Instead, no answer, no warning and ban for the poor guy.  Is that how a coin is run? Why did the valentinedynamite guy not get banned when he was more critical of the coin?  In a sea full of scam coins you can't even question why the devs are anonymous?? really!?  This is research and vetting because if anyone is going to put real money to work the coin Devs should have easy answers to snoopy's questions.  Instead they ban.  Keep centralizing the corruption and ostracizing people new to the coin.  Those were all softball questions and the Dev failed the legitimacy test there.

We asked the devs before if they would reveal their identity but for what? If you knew who they were and they scam would that make a difference? If your interested into knowing every coin dev identities then go ask who created bitcoin.

Revealing identities doesn't mean anything, hell you can post some fake names and pictures and people will believe it. Look at Vericoin, the devs posted their identities. What did that change? Coin had problems and was dumped, doubt it will recover even with all its cool features.

Anonymous or not, why would you care? You support cryptos and use them for what? Not to stay anonymous?

If the devs tend to scam then thats a risky everyone is willing to take, isn't investing into crypto all a risk?

I'd rather invest in a coin that has new innovations and features but anonymous devs than to invest into a coin that has nothing except the devs real name. Ya thats really going to help when I loose 90% of my investment. So far the devs haven't shown any shady crap, they've been release alot of updates with new features and developments. They showed us PoSA alot said its fake but they came through. Other features are currently in the works and updates are being posted frequently.

Now wondering why are you complaining about a stupid thing like being banned from the IRC? You did not invest into cloak and don't intend to. Why waste 12 hours of your life posting the same thing over and over again?

Looking more like paid FUD or your just angry you missed out on profits.
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:54:04 AM

These muthafuckaz desperate as fuck! I'm starting to get used to these weak minded maggots. It's more like entertainment watching them hate on us so much, because they scared little babies. CLOAK making moves!!!

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
smokim87

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:54:21 AM

I just cannot believe that this instamined shitcoin managed to survive this long. Shitcoin without any working features. The anon code is not open source. One Market LMFAO not working. Like it's hard to make a design. God fucking DAMN. You can slap the sheep with a dick across the face and still couldn't understand the obvious.

I really need some popcorn. I don't wanna miss this flash dump. It will be the funniest shit in crypto.

You must of got scammed with so many new shitcoins..hating on every coin now?

Anon code is not open source, why open it so another 1000x shitcoins pop up with working anon to scam you again?

Onemarket is in development, its not even done to be "Not working"
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:57:31 AM

I just cannot believe that this instamined shitcoin managed to survive this long. Shitcoin without any working features. The anon code is not open source. One Market LMFAO not working. Like it's hard to make a design. God fucking DAMN. You can slap the sheep with a dick across the face and still couldn't understand the obvious.

In 6 months time this coin will be a forgotten memory to day traders. Just enjoy the current ride and get out when you have made a decent profit and wait for the next coin promising the world.

alwa1

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:59:27 AM

Wow this guy is still here.
tubesteak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:00:14 AM

LMAO! every one of these fuck heads is a drk cock sucker. Damn, We must be doing shit right to attract this much attention. drk lil bitches, We at Cloak are so flattered.

humski

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:02:48 AM

drkman, who is this poor guy... you? haha

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:03:44 AM

Jealousy is a powerful drug

Meanwhile, Cloak is still TITS
alwa1

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:04:01 AM

Your posts are being deleted because when a new investor come he doesn't have to read your silly 5 questions repeated 50times.
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:08:19 AM

Please stop quoting Drkman, he's been reported to the moderators several times with 100% success rate.

All posts of his posts and anyone quoting him will continue to be removed due to his insistence on trashing talking this thread.
smokim87

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:11:55 AM

Dagger.  can you PM me so we can talk.  Thanks!

Finally! You could of did that 12 hours ago and saved everyone including yourself alot of time! Cheesy
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:12:42 AM

I just cannot believe that this instamined shitcoin managed to survive this long. Shitcoin without any working features.

You are right about DarkCoin.
tubesteak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:14:35 AM

This shit is ridiculous. These trolls are giving crypto and the coin they represent a shity image. So classless. I myself apologize for talking shit in response. CLOAK ALL DAY EVERYDAY!

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:15:59 AM

Just reviewing the cloak coin anonymity claims.  This is an interesting quote from the Whitepaper.

"Again in the Phase 2 pass the originator and recipient are not recorded, instead the transaction occurs between the Phase 1 and Phase 2 nodes."

My problem with this is:

1) the transaction are broadcast and, thus, propagated to all nodes.  A malicious node could simply record all these transactions and easily publish the records linking the transactions.

2) the elected node could itself be a spy and publish records of these transactions for all transactions it pretends to anonymise.

Further, there are a few other serious problems:

3) there are only two levels of mixing, which is hardly enough to provide any real guarantees

4) no mechanism is described that would prevent an anonymising node from stealing outputs

5) it is still easy to see between which nodes funds have transferred based on the amounts transferred.  No mechanism is incorporated to split up the transfers into smaller units.

Hopefully my concerns and questions can help put the discussion back on to a productive track.

Thanks.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:17:41 AM

It's another beautiful day. Let's go for an All Time High for the fifth consecutive day!

Cloak is the best alt coin on the market - it has profited this week as BTC lost value
Innovation, creativity, and quality make cloak a coin for the future.
Go to cloaktalk.com to learn more!

Highest volume on Mintpal!
Highest volume on Cryptsy!
People who do diligent research know this is the coin to put your money into.
Go to cloaktalk.com to learn more!

The people who come to this channel to tell you negative things about cloak are afraid, only fear leads someone to behave this way....
Alt coins are all about making money speculating, why would someone flame another coin? FEAR

Cloak has made people exceptional profits earned through development people can see and test for themselves.
See for yourself at www.cloaktalk.com
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:22:56 AM

Just reviewing the cloak coin anonymity claims.  This is interesting quote from the Whitepaper: "Again in the Phase 2 pass the originator and recipient are not recorded, instead the transaction occurs between the Phase 1 and Phase 2 nodes."

My problem with this is:

1) the transaction are broadcast and, thus, propagated to all nodes.  A malicious node could simply record all these transactions and easily publish the records linking the transactions.

2) the elected node could itself be a spy and publish records of these transactions for all transactions it pretends to anonymise.

3) there are only two levels of mixing, which is hardly enough to provide any real guarantees

4) no mechanism is described that would prevent an anonymising node from stealing outputs

Hopefully my concerns and questions can help put the discussion back on to a productive track.

Thanks.

shhh no real discussions are allowed in here - you will upset the pump.

Also whats to stop a bad actor from creating as many wallets/nodes as he/she wishes and capturing the data / stealing incoming transactions. This was done with XC rev 1.0 and the same applies to Cloak's design.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:24:35 AM

Just reviewing the cloak coin anonymity claims.  This is interesting quote from the Whitepaper: "Again in the Phase 2 pass the originator and recipient are not recorded, instead the transaction occurs between the Phase 1 and Phase 2 nodes."

My problem with this is:

Thanks.

shhh no real discussions are allowed in here - you will upset the pump.

Also whats to stop a bad actor from creating as many wallets/nodes as he/she wishes and capturing the data / stealing incoming transactions. This was done with XC rev 1.0 and the same applies to Cloak's design.

Sorry that your precious DRK is a worthless shitcoin, not too late to jump on the CLOAK train  Wink

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
voxelot

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:26:20 AM

My problem with this is:

Thanks.

Obfuscation.  You have to think about PoSA like tor.

1. We can black list malicious nodes and rely on the fact that there will be so many nodes on the network (unlike centralized masternodes) that the majority will not be spy nodes and to find any relevant data will be next to impossible.  Nothing is 100% approaching limits is the best way to handle things.

2. Same question as 1

3. 2 levels out of a random selection. powers of two magnify probabilities of not being interfered with exponentially.

4. Again the same questions

Thank you for the technical post.  Hope this answers some.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:27:54 AM

this just started, the current price is WAY UNDERVALUED

buy NOW, if you hesitated you'll just miss it again

Grin Grin Grin

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: