Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 [761] 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:25:33 AM

Wow...looks like the cloak is now gone and all investors are getting the dagger. Brutal.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:28:26 AM

A dead cat bounce refers to when a stock is sold off heavily and then recovers before heading down some more. The reason is because during the small bounce the investors who shorted are now covering their shorts, temporarily causing an increase or bounce upward of price. Once they are finished, the market resumes driving the price down. No one can short cloak or other alts except for ltc. You are wrong. This is natural value based buying

#rekt

Rekt ? You are special.

A really special kid... with autism. I can't even reply to that dumb bagholder who wrote the message above yours. He's telling me "This is natural value based buying" when the price increases based on absolutely nothing. So the trend was for the coin to go into the shitter, but somehow it gained value without anything new attached to it. Ok... Hahahahaahah.

Let me say this again. This is a DEAD CAT BOUNCE. Tattoo this on your anus and look at it everytime the "devs" destroy you in doggy style position.

GAME OVER...This shit is DONE

GOD I WAS SO FUCKING RIGHT.

And yes, my other account is ValentinJesse. People knew about it because i doxed myself the CRYPT irc. I have nothing to hide. All the harsh critiques were spot on. The reason i don't post with that Username is because i'm ashamed to have it linked with all the SHITCOINS IN THE UNIVERSE.

From 70k when i posted the initial comment to 15k. It dumped like an asteroid

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:30:27 AM

Hi Guys!

I started the Crypto world in 2014 March. I mined, traded, and I can say cryptocurrencies was my hobby.

I watching Cloak since the beginning.

When the pump started I sold all my Cryptos and bought 2400 Cloak at 230 K from 5.3 BTC.

Now I lost everything. Everything.

I am out of Crypto now, Cloak was my last investments, because I realize, this Coin has a trusted Devs, but people don't need trusted Devs.

Good bye, and good luck to you Guys, and Good luck Devs!

(PS: I will not sell my Cloaks for nothing it's better if I delete my wallet)

Cry

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:33:35 AM

Hi Guys!

I started the Crypto world in 2014 March. I mined, traded, and I can say cryptocurrencies was my hobby.

When the pump started I sold all my Cryptos and bought 2400 Cloak at 230 K from 5.3 BTC.

I am out of Crypto now, Cloak was my last investments, because I realize, this Coin has a trusted Devs, but people don't need trusted Devs.

Cry
Trusted devs who were anonmyous - the smart ones could spot it from a mile away. 7 days of PoS mining at the start - the rich just got one hell of alot richer, and you all got poorer.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:35:42 AM

Hi Guys!

Cry

don't delete the wallet, you can give your coins Grin
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:35:57 AM

Hi Guys!

Cry
Trusted devs who were anonmyous - the smart ones could spot it from a mile away. 7 days of PoS mining at the start - the rich just got one hell of alot richer, and you all got poorer.

Exactly... how do you trust someone that you don't even know who it really is?!?!?    You are trusting an online alias.     You don't even know if the person was a man, woman, dog, martian, who knows.   How do you say you "trust" when you don't know what you are trusting....

At least with XC and DRK, there is a real person you are dealing with.

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:36:00 AM

Hi Guys!

Cry

can you give to me please
C9U9nCxg2pZ8VZp7YPKNoyfXCWpFQ7J147   thanks

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:36:09 AM

People accusing me of being a government troll. LMFAO. God, the bagholding imbeciles are living in denial, like alawys. Let me tell you the evolution of this shitcoin. The devs will further delay any announcements/progress until the price will reach 5k-10k or something similar and then they will take measures/adjustments. Their silence tells you that they already sold their coins and now are waiting again for a great price and for a great time to release whatever they got. This is a big risk they are taking, because the coin could die even with the release of the new features. Imagine that even the most dumb sheeps will get that it was only a manipulation.

^ This is the optimistic scenario. The other scenario, a more realistic one is that they are done with it. The enthusiasm might faded away, they are stuck on fixing some bugs or more simple than this, they are a bunch of amateurs who managed to successfully design "OneMarket" and that's it. Just a in-wallet design... Can't speak more about that shit anon feature, because is closed source.

WAKE THE FUCK UP and start questioning things. Don't believe in hype and in these cheerleaders who bought at 300k. Of course they will do everything in their power to shut down criticism so they can dump at "reasonable" prices.

Dude, I bought at around 300k. But I am not looking to dump at "reasonable' price. I am looking to buy more. I invest for long term profits. Don't invest if you don't have patience. I only invest in coins I believe will do good. Only coins I have ever invested in (bought over 1 BTC worth) are Reddcoin, Cloak, Karmacoin, and Doge in its 2nd day after launch. I see potential in this coin but I will hold whether it lives or dies.

Keep telling to yourself this "long term" bullshit and maybe you will believe it. Come on, seeing your investment going down 10x is heartbreaking. Keep telling that to people that bought 10btc worth, 20, 50.  Please don't live in denial.

Also, you are talking about "long term" as if the devs are robots who will work until they finish the product. There are so many factors of risk in your approach. Project could easily fail because of Loss of enthusiasm, unfixable problems, lack of time, financial/family problems. TEMPTATIONS. The last word is the key word. They gathered enough experience with this Cloak coin. What makes you think that they cannot invent another shitcoin and use the same approach for a pump ? They did everything right. They managed to get some credibility even though they are hidden by anonymity themselves. Once you get the taste of fast bitcoins... it's all over.

I want to hear more on that long term investment :haahahahhaha. Wait till it gets to 1k like that other shitcoin CRYPT. Your investment will live down into the shitter, never to recover from a 300x loss.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Celani10

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:36:15 AM

DEVS DID INSIDE TRADING AND IVESTORS LOST MONEY

DON'T BUY THIS SHIT AND DO NOT BELIEVE ON DEVS

THEY HAVE BEEN QUITTING FOR DAYS, JUST CHECK CHART. PRICE WENT DOWN TOO FAST TO BE NORMAL

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:38:42 AM

Hi Guys!

Cry

Exactly... how do you trust someone that you don't even know who it really is?!?!?    You are trusting an online alias.     You don't even know if the person was a man, woman, dog, martian, who knows.   How do you say you "trust" when you don't know what you are trusting....

At least with XC and DRK, there is a real person you are dealing with.

Exactly - you could also tell from their immature language they were not professionals, their diagrams - cant even produce a flowchart.....it was so clear - yet people still get sucked in!

I said from the beginning if they cant even get anon right, why would they go and hype an openmarket and ciara, clearly it was to hype it so their group would profit based on the new pastebin evidence of insider trading.

Sigh....this needs to be stopped.
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:40:00 AM

I've been trying to warn you guys through Twitter, maybe I should have joined BitcoinTalk sooner. There are things the devs aren't telling you.

Don't get caught with your thumb up your ass again. Follow me on twitter for the latest info!

@CryptoGekko
https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko

You were pumping cloak a week ago, you are as big a piece of shit as the rest of them.

SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:43:57 AM

I've been trying to warn you guys through Twitter, maybe I should have joined BitcoinTalk sooner. There are things the devs aren't telling you.

Don't get caught with your thumb up your ass again. Follow me on twitter for the latest info!

@CryptoGekko

You were pumping cloak a week ago, you are as big a piece of shit as the rest of them.

Lucky I sold what I mined and got a profit from it, only got 100 left now.

So, what's the big deal? Where's the real proof that this was all a scam? Strange that Dagger was online today, but last posting was the 13th. It does make things look suspicious.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:44:59 AM

Didn't have anything to do with Cloak, but scammers like Bob and his inside trading manipulator group belong in jail. Those who lost all their monies might have nothing to lose at this point but all the motivation in the world to see that happen. Will be interesting to see what follows.
Dusty11

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:46:06 AM

Only invest in coins where the dev is open and public about who they are, that way they can be held accountable and have some kind of responsibility. These are alt coins not bitcoin.

I like the Vietnamese way of doing things

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/04/vietnams-punishment-for-corrupt-bankers-death/
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:47:22 AM

that dev did not have very nice things to say about bob.

fact is people like him will always be around, pumping and dumping. might as well just write a blank cheque to him if you choose to stay in the alt game.

i'm out.

good luck cloak, i'll check back and maybe buy back in at 800 sat or whatever hilariously low number you're about to reach, why not. i wrote off this investment anyways. i made my profit a while ago, now it's time to say goodbye.

I read their audit. Looks like they failed to provide a trust-less protocol all on their own.  Now they're blaming Bob (who isn't even a dev). I'm guessing bob knew that they were going to fail and that's why he pulled out. He tried warning all you guys, now you're making him the bad guy.

This coin is done. Bob's stacking LXC and turning it into the next cloak. His crew already has 1000s of bitcoins lined up to play with it and to hire a crew of devs. All the coins he touches turn to gold, but when you wait too long they turn into coal.

I got into cloak late, and sold at a slight loss. I'll probably let it hit the ground in the next few weeks and scoop some up. But to be honest I wouldn't want to be holding cloak this week. :/

How do you know this?
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:49:05 AM

@CryptoGekko

I pumped the news and you made money. I told you when to swim and you sat on your hands. First you want to kiss me, now you want to kill me - Blow.

I never bought this shit, I was warning people about scammers, like you.

YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:52:13 AM

SHITCLONE DIED. I was trashing it many weeks ago on the official IRC channel, because in my opinion it's very easy to design something in that wallet. OneMarket was only a technique to pump it even more. Nothing was functional. Only some fancy lines and radio boxes.

Dump this shit before it will struggle to fight shibecoin, flappy, tittiecoin and the rest of the altcoins laying in the crypto graveyard.

coin1688

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:56:19 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked nice dump ever...
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:57:26 AM

that dev did not have very nice things to say about bob.

fact is people like him will always be around, pumping and dumping. might as well just write a blank cheque to him if you choose to stay in the alt game.

i'm out.

good luck cloak, i'll check back and maybe buy back in at 800 sat or whatever hilariously low number you're about to reach, why not. i wrote off this investment anyways. i made my profit a while ago, now it's time to say goodbye.

I read their audit. Looks like they failed to provide a trust-less protocol all on their own.  Now they're blaming Bob (who isn't even a dev). I'm guessing bob knew that they were going to fail and that's why he pulled out. He tried warning all you guys, now you're making him the bad guy.

This coin is done. Bob's stacking LXC and turning it into the next cloak. His crew already has 1000s of bitcoins lined up to play with it and to hire a crew of devs. All the coins he touches turn to gold, but when you wait too long they turn into coal.

I got into cloak late, and sold at a slight loss. I'll probably let it hit the ground in the next few weeks and scoop some up. But to be honest I wouldn't want to be holding cloak this week. :/

Sorry to say but Cloak is dead, PoSA was allegedly worked on for more than 2 months and in the end after everyone waiting and the devs telling it will be soon and its working along with the private testers saying they were amazed was all for nothing. This is pretty much killed this coin. I sold around 120k right when I saw that image linking cloak to molecule coin, I did my own personal search and didn't like what I found and the amount I had invested I just didn't feel right about cloak after that.

I did plan to buy back only if PosA v2 was released, working and open sourced to prove that its real but to be honest I started to realize that there's a high chance its not.

I also have suspicion that Bobsurplus was involved in cloak and not just as normal investor like most of us were but part of the cloak team. My guess is that he did the majority of trading and made a shitload of profits in return splitting it with the cloak Devs mainly Alty aka TheDagger thats why their balances in the richlist didn't budge besides it would of been impossible to dump 200-300k worth of cloak without crashing the market in a hour. That's my theory, maybe right maybe wrong, doesn't really matter.

Main reason by I sold in the first place and lost trust in Cloak devs was this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=733909.0

It wasn't FUD, not going to lie here. I was one of the 3 people in the chat log in that thread created by 2 others that would like to stay anonymous.

What bothered the most is why was the server shutdown almost instantly after the appearance of the CMD image showing one of the nodes on testnet being hosting on the same server linked to molecule coin, same IP which is static (confirmed by digital ocean) appeared as a hard coded node in Version coin (V), showing up in shibecoin, molecule...etc. Maybe its just one of the private testers but I was convinced that it was owned by Alty or one of the cloak devs due to the fact the server was shutdown immediately after CMD image was posted here.

After I realized that cloak might just be another fake scam crypto I sold cloak. Left the IRC, never posted anything about Cloak in this thread until now.

I never trolled and don't have a history of doing so, pretty shocked and disappointed as I did loose trust in all crytpos after this so don't take this as FUD.

The truth hurts sometimes but I thought people should know this and stop ignoring it. Not everything is considered FUD.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:58:00 AM

The story of crypto will remember this dump.
I lost another .2
Fuck this world

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Pages: « 1 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 [761] 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: