Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86937 times)
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:56:17 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 11:46:39 PM by HarmonyCoin

It takes everyone working together to make something succeed in Cryptos. We need a strong community that is just as dedicated as our coin's team is!

Join #HMYCoin to chat.
Follow us here: https://twitter.com/HarmonyCoin

Source code:
https://github.com/fernand0x/thenet

2.2mil coins were destroyed in the unsold IPO, but those coins will still show in blockexplorer count. So just subtract 2.2mil from whatever you see there, no one can access those destoryed coins.

Algorithm: X13
~3,479,154 Total Coins
POS
6% Annual Interest once coin becomes Pure POS
Block Height: 60 Seconds
Confirmations: 6
Block Reward: 400 coins per block
No Pre-Mine

So, at block 15800, POW blocks stopped generating; what we did not factor in was that POW/POS hybrid started before that point. This is why POW ended early, and this is why less coins were generated. Basically over the past 2-3 days, there were both POS block and POW blocks, every POS block generated though meant that one POW block could not be generated because we did not factor in those POW blocks to our calculations. So, overall this means that ~5.7mil coins were generated total.

Math breakdown:

3mil IPO - 2.2mil unsold= ~800K coins in circulation
5.7mil total coins - 3mil IPO pre-mine= ~2.7mil coins generated from POW
2.7mil POW + 800K sold in IPO= ~3.5mil total coins

In the end this means that there are far fewer coins then originally planned. There is now a max coin count of ~3.5mil coins + 6% interest yearly. This is a mistake on our part, but is very good for investors. This should clear up everything!

HarmonyCoin is now 100% POS!

HarmonyCoin is not just another altcoin. It has been developed with the best current features, and has a dedicated team of developers and marketers who all have experience with Cryptocoins in their past (see “The Team” at the bottom). HMY is an investment in the future of Cryptos because this is a coin that will be around for the long-run! The IPO on Bittrex will be give us the necessary funds to achieve what only coins such as Blackcoin or Darkcoin have achieved.  We plan to use those funds to not only break into the marketplace as a real commerce, but also to research Cryptos at a deeper level and develop new technologies that will benefit HMY. Only a select few Altcoins will survive in the long-term, and HMY is taking the essential steps to get that point. We truly believe that within 3 months, HarmonyCoin will be one of the top 5 altcoins in Cryptos!

Bounties:
Website (url already owned): .2btc
Android Wallet: .25btc

May need to delete you old wallets to download these properly. Basically we've added irc and blockexplorer directly into the wallets. We are also going to work to add direct exchanging into the wallet.

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!Qo9niajA!IvOh77w-fuNzz1WRenVA1jd1X6kU9W_WnZ4NwEwbWLY
Mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!41sxXQSJ!8F3w5mCn-O-aaGC5Dsn9aVS_dv9sVdcTTHysspj5O9g
Linux: compile from source code

Bittrex
https://www.poloniex.com/voting
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#HMY

http://hmy.blockex.info/ (Contains Rich List)
http://explorer.harmonycoin.co

Seeing as the top 2 on the rich list aren't actual holders, it shows that HMY is VERY well distributed and there is not one major holder who can just ruin the market. This is HUGE for a coin to have good future growth.

Merchants
(Yes we have already started finding merchants to use Harmony. The coins cannot be used to pay with until after the IPO though)
1. http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/

Faucets
http://cryptoarrow.com/faucets/harmonycoin/index.php

Why do an IPO? Almost all cryptocoins releasing now days have very little funds to actually further develop the coins, that is why almost all coins releasing are pointless. Funds from the IPO will ensure that HarmonyCoin has the funding to become one of the top Altcoins in the cryptoworld. We are treating this coin like a business and will use funding for advertising campaigns, software development, business deals, and merchant adoption tools. This funding will help us accomplish every future goal we set for the coin, and will also give investors a chance to get into the coin at a very early stage and low price. You can expect that we will always deliver on promises we make, which right now is rare in the cryptocommunity. Every member of this team is dedicated to staying in this coin for the long-haul, and we may even add new members to the team if we see an area that needs to be filled.

We are giving everyone a chance to be a part of HarmonyCoin, and that is exactly what HarmonyCoin is all about. It will take everyone coming together and being a community on the level of Blackcoin or Dogecoin’s community to really help HarmonyCoin transcend Cryptos and push into mainstream investing. With the breakdown of coins we have, both traders and miners will have easy access to HarmonyCoin, and then after that we will be offering 6% annual interest.

We are working on Anon features which will emphasized more during POW, but long term her are some of our big goals.

Mainstream Visibility: Cryptos are currently not seen as a professional investment, and through the top cryptocoins we believe that Bitcoin doesn’t have to be the only cryptocoin on a mainstream investment level. So far Darkcoin and Litecoin have made the most progress with this, but we are looking to beyond even what they have done. Advantages we have over them is that HarmonyCoin offers a 6% annual interest, so it is automatically accumulating even if not being traded. We are looking to crack into Wall-Street investment money, and will do this through hedge fund connections, as well as we are in pre-planning stages of organizing a Crypto only Hedge Fund.

Crypto Research: As stated earlier, one of our big focuses is to analyze Cryptos. This entire market is currently in its infant stages, and we plan to spend some of the IPO to analyze the trends, the direction, and the future possibilities for Cryptos. We will use this data to develop special software and features that will give HarmonyCoin an advantage above all other altcoins. This is the key for making Harmonycoin a long-term coin.

Special Dual-Wallet: We are also working towards making a special wallet that can hold BTC and HMY. This wallet is planned to have features, such as an automatic HMY to BTC conversion. The plan is that users will be able to buy or sell HMY directly in the wallet at current prices without the need of any exchanges. We are very excited about this development and believe it could be a huge advance in the crypto world.

We are looking to add one or two more official developers to the team, to help with mobile features for Harmony. The goal will be to be able to accept HMY through mobile applications,

Lastly, for now, we are working on setting up a wordpress plugin which merchants can adopt to accept payment.

These are our current plans.[/b][/size]

Our team is built around a very experienced core group of developers, marketers, and promoters. This team is specifically built to ensure that we have experts in all aspects of further continuing HarmonyCoin. Combined, our team has contacts with pretty much everyone in Cryptos, including exchanges owners, pool owners, top social media members, Investment experts, and news sources. The most important aspect of any coin’s future is the team behind that coin. Through our team we will be able to provide 24/7 support to members and innovative development surrounding HarmonyCoin. Invest in a team that is here to stay.

**If you are unfamiliar with Proof of Stake Please read this thoroughly before posting any staking questions:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:03:59 AM

Our team is here for you guys, and will work 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to ask.
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:06:03 AM

other bittrex ipo coin,good luck!
If you need chinese translation or promote,pm me Smiley

lilac835

Activity: 448

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:11:43 AM

I think 6000 satoshi too higt prize with around 7 mil coin total.

georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:11:57 AM

The number of the POW is 40320000 ??
Maybe 4032000 is right
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:22:13 AM

The number of the POW is 40320000 ??
Maybe 4032000 is right

Yes it is.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:31:53 AM

6000sat is a very low marketcap. Realistically, this coin should be able to trade in the 20K range once the IPO is over. We tried to come up with a very fair entry price for early investors.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:40:41 AM

Asking for $120,000 USD marketcap without anything provided is a bit much. Wish I could short this IPO.  Grin

You think you're going to trade at over a half million marketcap as the IPO ends? With mining dumps coming after? Are you high?

Well if you pull it off it'll certainly be a first. Good luck.

$120,000 marketcap is a very fair initial price. This is extremely low, and many people will be able to flip to sell for me after the IPO. Hopefully alot of people buying are in it for the long-haul though because those are the ones who will benefit the most. We have the team behind us to help us reach levels similar to the top coins in Cryptos, and we're not stopping until we're there.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:04:05 AM

I'm sure you guys saw how fast DCM sold out it's half, so don't be too surprised if suddenly see this sell out over the next 24-48 hours. The IPO will last 4 days, if it takes that long, but it could sell out sooner. So, it is better to get in early, and make sure you can buy before the price goes up.
aigareth

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:14:32 AM

We truly believe that within 3 months, HarmonyCoin will be one of the top 5 altcoins in Cryptos!

that joke was not funny

CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:14:41 AM

Hey guys I wanted to come in and say how excited I am for this coin, and to mention how dedicated I, as well as all the team members, are towards the coin. I will be in here frequently to answer questions and helpout with any concerns anyone may have. We have put a ton of thought into this coin, and we're doing the IPO in the most professional way possible in cryptos right now.

In regards to what the 180btc will be used for, developing these features that we have planned will cost a substantial amount. Developing this dual BTC/HMY wallet is a big proect that we are excited about, but it will take plenty of dev time and probably have a couple hiccups. Also, the research we are talking about is a huge project, and will require statisticians as well as a couple of other people.

This is a full-time job for all of the 4 core team members, and we're here to provide whatever is needed from us.
dqhuang

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:15:16 AM

agree with this guy
I'll think about it at 1000 sat
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:15:46 AM

What if the IPO does not sell fully? Will you destroy the remaining coins?

Yes, if the coins do not sell we will destroy the remaining coins. This will be done in the same XBC destroyed their coins, and if this does happen it will be transparent and destruction addresses will be posted.
hill

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:17:16 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 04:01:05 PM by hill

Marked

Good Luck For Everyone!
Chapman Abbott

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:21:20 AM

cant agree more
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:21:38 AM

i'm looking forward for this

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

Seems to me this coin wants to lift on the success of the DCM ipo on bittrex. To me, this one is different.

- DCM looked way more professional than this from the start, startpost wise

- team of DCM was known. People had made previous successful coin(s) which gave me trust. Your team has names but did you develop another successful coin in the past? I don't think so.

- marketcap - price doesn't add up here. Looks to you are just trying to make as much money as possible. Also, proves that you maybe didn't thought it all through and again, just want to lift on the success of the DCM ipo.

For these reasons i am not buying the IPO of this coin. I did buy the DCM IPO. I will observe this one and it's up to you guys to prove me wrong I guess. This IPO can be sold out only because of DCM had such a success and is still 300% up from original IPO price. I guess that's what make people buy this IPO. They will think that this one will turn out the same way. No one cares about your coin really, they just want to get rich. To me, you have not proven yourself as good coin devs so again, i'm not buying.

3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:35:06 AM

Will you use the IPO funds to buy votes on Mintpal ?  

HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:35:56 AM

i'm looking forward for this

Thanks, we're excited to start making moves in the Cryptoworld. This isn't just another P&D, we're actually looking to be a long-term coin with real world use.
dfirst179

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:36:19 AM

umm saw the list of who's heading it and no thanks, already know this is gonna be a pump and dump scamcoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: