Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86961 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:47:09 PM

Why would a restart be needed?

So all it takes these days is a couple of dev from another team who comes in a thread encouraging their investors to step in that same thread and start fuding?

There is nothing to be fixed at this point since this is far from being a major issue. Now please i will ask you to either believe in the team in place of simply move on to what you believe will be a great coin IYO.(Do not take this as a disrespect , its what i would have done my self if i didn't believe in a coin or it's team)

Before being accused of spreading FUD, this is what the dev replied to me here in this thread:

Personally, I appreciate what you commented in here because you're not just trolling with FUD, you're being constructive and airing out your concerns professionally. We want to work with our community as much as possible.

I am not spreading FUD, not does the dev even view it as so. They made a mistake. I offered a suggestion as to how to maybe fix it. I don't expect everyone, or necessarily anyone, to even agree with it. Don't assume that negative comments about a coin are necessarily FUD, especially when the dev admits that he made a mistake.

Never said you were spreading fud, i said if you did not believe into this team.

And i know your not trolling here compared to some other members who just thinks that the more they troll the more this ship is going to sink.

lol all this attention and it haven't even started. The worst thing is all this fud was started by DCM team for a text format.
Aniway i just wish people could give a real chance for this team to prove it self.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:51:57 PM

Just as a note to have some Proof of Concept. All the wallets, blockchain, multipool, official mining pools, and source are setup and ready to launch. We can't release them yet though because we can't have people mining before the IPO. We are also looking into getting an audit done of the coding behind our coin. We have faith that if that is done, it will bring more validity to what we're capable of. We understand people who are hesitant to buy because of lack of belief in the coin at this point, but we don't understand why some people have to make it their mission to crush the coin.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:55:18 PM

We have restructured the thread a bit, and will continue restructuring the thread, to make it as different as possible. The problem is that every thread pretty much holds the same information, so we'll have always have: Wallets, Blockchain, Exchanges, Pools, an explanation of the IPO, the team. That will be on any thread. The main thing that matters in our opinion is the coin, and the goals that the coin is working towards. Is that not what makes each coin different?

So how come SRHSoulja is still listed on your ANN thread as being a team member? I just talked to him over IRC and it is my understanding that he never gave you permission to use his name as part of the team.

Note: I have nothing against SRHSoulja being on your team, should he want to be part of your team. But so far the evidence I have seen seems to imply that this is not the case and that you're (at best) bending the truth in an effort to gain investor confidence.

Wow, I literally told him we would put him on, and he told me to put him in the assistant team member section. He even gave me information to make a short bio. Don't come in here trying to create more fud please. Can you focus on your own coin, and stop targeting us.

This will be my last reply to this thread because I think you've shown that arguing with you is pointless. The info about SHRSoulja in your ANN is not a bio, it is generic stuff that anybody who knows of his involvement with XBC could have come up with in 2 minutes.

I have worked with SHR for a while now and can only say good things about him; therefore I give his statements credence over yours.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:02:09 PM

We have restructured the thread a bit, and will continue restructuring the thread, to make it as different as possible. The problem is that every thread pretty much holds the same information, so we'll have always have: Wallets, Blockchain, Exchanges, Pools, an explanation of the IPO, the team. That will be on any thread. The main thing that matters in our opinion is the coin, and the goals that the coin is working towards. Is that not what makes each coin different?

So how come SRHSoulja is still listed on your ANN thread as being a team member? I just talked to him over IRC and it is my understanding that he never gave you permission to use his name as part of the team.

Note: I have nothing against SRHSoulja being on your team, should he want to be part of your team. But so far the evidence I have seen seems to imply that this is not the case and that you're (at best) bending the truth in an effort to gain investor confidence.

Wow, I literally told him we would put him on, and he told me to put him in the assistant team member section. He even gave me information to make a short bio. Don't come in here trying to create more fud please. Can you focus on your own coin, and stop targeting us.

This will be my last reply to this thread because I think you've shown that arguing with you is pointless. The info about SHRSoulja in your ANN is not a bio, it is generic stuff that anybody who knows of his involvement with XBC could have come up with in 2 minutes.

I have worked with SHR for a while now and can only say good things about him; therefore I give his statements credence over yours.

Thank you for your concern. As of our last talks with him about 10 hours ago he was still on board with the team. We are contacting him now though to ensure that we still have his support.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

This is a hard working team which is and will be active everyday.

Always learn to make your own decisions, right now this thread is getting a lot of attention and no one is either going to sell you stories or force you into this but at the end of the day you need to make your own decision.

This team is guenine and everyone will be working toward it's sucess.

CONTACT
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:38:08 PM

I just ready all the pages and my conclusion is fud and trolls!

I am in, i already know cryptoadvisor from twitter and he is a very active guy thats one important thing for me.

i expect activeness from this team Smiley bought 0.7 btc worth of harmony and im planning to buy more if i can gather a few more btcs.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:43:07 PM

Will be following.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
gentacomp

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

Hello Sir,
Total coin is : 7,032,000
So is it included IPO or not ?
If it is included IPO, the unsold IPO would be destroyed, then total coin would drop less then 7,032,000 ?

Thanks...
(BTW I still hold my Yin LOL)

How can people still fud -ing while Bill already make statement here :
Hi everyone,

The standard Bittrex caveats apply here:  
Please know and understand what you are trading.  Research the people involved and the coin.  We have no involvement with the development of the coin.

Here's what we're doing:
1) During the IPO period, all BTC funds are locked.  The HMY team does not have access to it.

After the IPO, we will:
1) compile the wallet from public source
2) verify the network integrity through test transfers
3) destroy any unsold units from the pre-sale
4) hold the BTC funds for an additional 24 hours

If you have questions or concerns, feel free to DM me.
Bill

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:51:53 PM

How do I go about swapping Yin Yang for Harmony?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:54:29 PM

We've completed a deal with: http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ and once the IPO is completed, they will be accepting HMY as a form of payment.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:02:48 PM

We've completed a deal with: http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ and once the IPO is completed, they will be accepting HMY as a form of payment.

This is a nice little shop i had them on my list to contact them but seems your way faster then me Tongue

CONTACT
foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:04:21 PM

exchanges will keep facilitating this rubbish for as long as you people keep falling for it. obvious cash grabs are obvious yet you all still keep coming back for more :/

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:16:33 PM

Hello Sir,
Total coin is : 7,032,000
So is it included IPO or not ?
If it is included IPO, the unsold IPO would be destroyed, then total coin would drop less then 7,032,000 ?

Thanks...
(BTW I still hold my Yin LOL)

How can people still fud -ing while Bill already make statement here :
Hi everyone,

The standard Bittrex caveats apply here:  
Please know and understand what you are trading.  Research the people involved and the coin.  We have no involvement with the development of the coin.

Here's what we're doing:
1) During the IPO period, all BTC funds are locked.  The HMY team does not have access to it.

After the IPO, we will:
1) compile the wallet from public source
2) verify the network integrity through test transfers
3) destroy any unsold units from the pre-sale
4) hold the BTC funds for an additional 24 hours

If you have questions or concerns, feel free to DM me.
Bill

+1

Yes, it is 7,032,000 total coins, that includes the IPO coins. If any coins are not sold they will be destroyed as Bittrex said, so that would make the total coin supply lower.
gentacomp

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:20:16 PM

Thank you Sir, then when POW start ?
Cant wait to mine...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:21:43 PM

Cant wait to mine...

It will begin the moment the IPO ends which will either be when it sells out, or on June 8th. POW phase will last 7 days.
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:24:00 PM

What miner we need to mine x13? This algo seems new to me Smiley
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:29:30 PM

This coin is nice and rare so it will go far I am sure. I feel sad I cannot be part of promo team but I had such a bad time in Polo this morning I couldn't take the heat. Smiley..I personally like to give all coins a chance before calling a coin scam. It is only fair to let a coin launch nicely but that is my personal point of view.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:31:11 PM

I am not too familiar with x13 algo my self, but  from what i read it is more efficient and energy saving than the x11 algo. I haven't tryed an x13 mining yet so i will have to set up my command line pretty soon also.

CONTACT
gentacomp

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:32:44 PM

Cant wait to mine...

It will begin the moment the IPO ends which will either be when it sells out, or on June 8th. POW phase will last 7 days.

Thank you Sir, than I will continue mining VRC for now Cheesy

dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:13:22 PM

you need to use this miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623409.0 . X13 is more energy efficient than X11!
What miner we need to mine x13? This algo seems new to me Smiley

It is the one Smiley works like a charm. Note tho that unlike x11 , there is no x13 miner for nvidia cards yet but it may come up soon depending on the ccminer team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: