Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86962 times)
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:18:04 PM

This coin is nice and rare so it will go far I am sure. I feel sad I cannot be part of promo team but I had such a bad time in Polo this morning I couldn't take the heat. Smiley..I personally like to give all coins a chance before calling a coin scam. It is only fair to let a coin launch nicely but that is my personal point of view.

I know you do, we were distraught by everything as well, but we have faith in the coin and will work hard to overcome any obstacle, such as trolls. We will still work with you to do articles about Harmonycoin though, as you said.
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

We really don't appreciate how much FUD you guys are all spreading. We honestly want to create one of the most successful coins in cryptos, and know that this IPO will allow us to do that. No one is trying to run. No one is trying to hide behind any walls. We are right here.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 09:23:41 PM

Good Luck with this! Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:39:07 PM

i hate negative assholes.  i do love the idea of the IPO on bittrex Smiley

everyone can grab some

I like tacos!
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:40:11 PM

Good Luck with this! Smiley

Thanks, we are going to do everything we can to succeed. Combined our team will be working 24/7, to make HarmonyCoin relevant.
alamazean

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:48:38 PM

I have bought some of the IPO coins. I can see that the devs are passionate, they have done other coins before (whether successful or not, at least they have been there and presumably learned from their mistakes), and they are visible on the thread here. Thumbs up in my book.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:12:30 PM

How long is left on the IPO?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:35:05 PM

Just when you think Bittrex is an outstanding exchange, they pull this stunt.  I guess if $$ is involved, you just can't say no...   Embarrassed

-tb-

I'm just catching up on this thread now and want inject a couple of thoughts.  Bittrex's main goal is to protect the traders/miners of the crypto community and to allow for a safe place for transactions to happen.  Two things can happen here... a) a dev team can offer an IPO in a BCT thread, where people can just run off with the money no questions asked, or b) we can list the ICO  (initial coin offer .. lets get away from the IPO term) and ensure that the proper assets change hands with delivery requirements.

Personally I would think you want option b here.  If you do research and believe its not trustworthy, do no invest.  We are here just as an escrow to protect you in the transaction.  The free market should decide what is and isn't successful.

For the record, we did not get paid, nor do we get any proceeds from ICOs we do (minus our tiny trade fee).

Thanks,
richie@bittrex 

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
biohammer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:45:58 PM

Just when you think Bittrex is an outstanding exchange, they pull this stunt.  I guess if $$ is involved, you just can't say no...   Embarrassed

-tb-

I'm just catching up on this thread now and want inject a couple of thoughts.  Bittrex's main goal is to protect the traders/miners of the crypto community and to allow for a safe place for transactions to happen.  Two things can happen here... a) a dev team can offer an IPO in a BCT thread, where people can just run off with the money no questions asked, or b) we can list the ICO  (initial coin offer .. lets get away from the IPO term) and ensure that the proper assets change hands with delivery requirements.

Personally I would think you want option b here.  If you do research and believe its not trustworthy, do no invest.  We are here just as an escrow to protect you in the transaction.  The free market should decide what is and isn't successful.

For the record, we did not get paid, nor do we get any proceeds from ICOs we do (minus our tiny trade fee).

Thanks,
richie@bittrex  

Bittrex is and outstanding exchange .  i for one wont invest in an ICO  offered on BCT  without a trusted escrow . Since I trust Bittrex to trade on  I certainly trust it to administer an escrow for a ICO  of any coin.    Bittrex is the fastest growing exchange there is and the team is always there to address your concerns.   This  wont guarantee a successful coin  by any means  ... but if something goes wrong before the launch of the coin  at least you know your   ICO  money is safe with Bittrex.
dogeberet

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:55:03 PM

I'm just catching up on this thread now and want inject a couple of thoughts.  Bittrex's main goal is to protect the traders/miners of the crypto community and to allow for a safe place for transactions to happen.  Two things can happen here... a) a dev team can offer an IPO in a BCT thread, where people can just run off with the money no questions asked, or b) we can list the ICO  (initial coin offer .. lets get away from the IPO term) and ensure that the proper assets change hands with delivery requirements.

Personally I would think you want option b here.  If you do research and believe its not trustworthy, do no invest.  We are here just as an escrow to protect you in the transaction.  The free market should decide what is and isn't successful.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex 

Frankly - I think you should get paid for hosting an ICO; there is a potential risk and you are taking the responsibility of escrow. 

SRHSoulja

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:59:57 PM

I would like to make my position known here. I am still very much with BitcoinPlus(XBC) and will always be. I simply offered up my journalism skills to what I thought to be a good cause. I still believe HarmonyCoin can be something great with the right drive behind it, as I do of anything when professionalism and honesty are used accordingly. HOWEVER, when I offered to assist with ideas and articles, I was then placed on the list of "Head Team Members," which I never had any intention of being on that level from the beginning. Out of respect, I asked that my role be moved if anything to that of an assisting one. With that being said, looking back on all this, I should have never been added in the first place as I was still full of questions. Head of Community Management and Real-World Adoption management was something that I never agreed upon. I would like to apologize for any misconstrued information, and moving forward with this I do wish HarmonyCoin nothing but the best. Truly, I hope that their intentions are pure and that if all is properly handled, I would more than love to put forth articles for them. When I was added last night during a conversation I was having with CryptoAdvisor, he made it clear to me that he needed to get some sleep, which in the beginning of our conversation I too made that clear I was needing to get some rest as well. I believe the decision was made last night in a very abrupt fashion where neither of us were in the right mindset to move forward with any public decisions. The world of Crypto Currency is still a very youthful one compared to everything it is capable of becoming, and I support anyone with a clear vision and a strong will to succeed. That being said, I am still unsure of the overall direction this coin is going in, and I hope the true aspirations of the HarmonyCoin team will be made more transparent in the future. I, however, do not wish to be listed with any other coins at this moment, as I am fully loyal to XBC and until things are made more clear, do not wish to make any decisions that could possibly tarnish my stance with current projects for either Bitcoin Plus nor Harmony Coin. CryptoAdvisor, I wish you and the team the best, and I will continue to make myself available to you for any help I may be able to provide. I hope my intentions here have been made more clear, and that everything goes more smoothly moving forward. I think you have done the right thing thus far in addressing public concerns and I hope this remains true. Also, I have some of my own questions to add with due respect, which should concern everyone purchasing into any IPO.

How are we as investors to be confident that the wallet is properly compiled and future tested? I know you said you had an experienced software developer in the form of Fernand0x, but does he have any previous experience with wallet development that could perhaps ease any uncertainties in that department? I think a proper source should be listed before anyone invests into any currency. Also, if you would let us all know how the IPO funds will be handled in fair interest to the public. How will they be held, and how are we to know that this won't be a grab and run, being that there is so much potential BTC on the line? I don't personally believe this will happen, but I like to make sure these things are addressed.

OneLove
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:08:31 PM

This is a joke! A complete ripoff of what DCM just did! Next time try to be original!

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.0

To be fair, the idea for HarmonyCoin was started before DCM ever went on Bittrex for their IPO. Although we both did IPO's on Bittrex, our ideas for the future goals are different. We support DCM, and know the team you have is strong, but we are also working hard towards achieving lofty goals that we know we can reach.

Nahh bud, You copied our text word for word, I see you guys also have accountants and IT pros on the team. You copied our everything.. We are the real team here, you guys are wanna be DCM!! Pure scam in my eyes personally. Even if you had the idea before, why use our announcement? Don't say you didn't because everyone can see!

So why??

That's an easy question : because they want 180 BTC. what a joke.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:25:11 PM

Thanks for coming here to make your role clear. As you said we spent some time talking last night, so it was late, and we couldn't discuss a large number of details. As you said, you were originally placed as a head team member, but requested to be made an assistant team member because you still are working very heavily with XBC. I think this point is very clear, and that is not an issue. Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you involved to the extent in which you can be.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:27:42 PM

OMG... how can anyone invest in you guys, what because one team member has 2k followers on twitter so now its trustworthy. Come on, NO WEBSITE and a complete copy and paste of the DCM thread. Bill and Richy should be ashamed of themselves. I know for a fact that the DCM tEam spent many hours just writing up a proposal for bittrex and after careful deliberation they chose to host the IPO. I believe they may have been high or drunk when they picked yours.

ANYONE WHO INVESTS WILL LOSE, THEY WILL LOSE BECAUSE MY PLAN IS TO THROW OVER 500 mh AT THIS COIN WHEN MINING STARTS AND THEN I'LL DUMP AL THE COINS AND SEE WHERE THE DUST SETTLES.

CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

Thanks for coming here to make your role clear. As you said we spent some time talking last night, so it was late, and we couldn't discuss a large number of details. As you said, you were originally placed as a head team member, but requested to be made an assistant team member because you still are working very heavily with XBC. I think this point is very clear, and that is not an issue. Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you involved to the extent in which you can be.
In regards to how the IPO funds will be handled. We will split the funds between the team members, our split will not be an even 1/6th split though because each member on the team has a role of different sizes, so btc will be split based on magnitude within this coin. Each members btc address will be made public, and posted under their name on their bio. Each use of bitcoin will be documented in a public ledger. I hope this eases some minds in that topic.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:58:15 PM

OMG... how can anyone invest in you guys, what because one team member has 2k followers on twitter so now its trustworthy. Come on, NO WEBSITE and a complete copy and paste of the DCM thread. Bill and Richy should be ashamed of themselves. I know for a fact that the DCM tEam spent many hours just writing up a proposal for bittrex and after careful deliberation they chose to host the IPO. I believe they may have been high or drunk when they picked yours.

ANYONE WHO INVESTS WILL LOSE, THEY WILL LOSE BECAUSE MY PLAN IS TO THROW OVER 500 mh AT THIS COIN WHEN MINING STARTS AND THEN I'LL DUMP AL THE COINS AND SEE WHERE THE DUST SETTLES.

You Sir, are one of the biggest, most shameless hypocrites on this entire forum. YOU, and YOUR TEAM launch a coin that exactly copies the concept of XBC and XLC, and you have the audacity to show up here? Behaving like this? Oh yes, you really are the consumate professional aren't you? Yes, your investors should feel very confident indeed!

Do you even know the full story here? Clearly not. If you did, you would probably be a bit more bit laid-back about the fact the ANN's look similar. Hell, you might have even offered to help the guy.

So why don't you go back to your own thread, where instead of dealing with difficult questions out in the open, you prefer to answer the user via PM as a form of damage limitation, rather than make everyone aware of the fact that some members of your dev team should in fact be focusing on XBC, rather than launching an IPO for a new coin which will be in direct competition with XBC.
Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:04:17 AM

Just when you think Bittrex is an outstanding exchange, they pull this stunt.  I guess if $$ is involved, you just can't say no...   Embarrassed

-tb-

Thanks,
richie@bittrex 

Nice spin. You should be in politics.
wangdanni

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:11:28 AM

too expensive
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:16:05 AM

You spend more time commenting in our coins thread. Maybe we should add you to our team member list lol
Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:17:56 AM

You spend more time commenting in our coins thread. Maybe we should add you to our team member list lol

Do it. Without his permission too - just like some of your other team members.  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: