Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86946 times)
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:24:57 AM

OMG... how can anyone invest in you guys, what because one team member has 2k followers on twitter so now its trustworthy. Come on, NO WEBSITE and a complete copy and paste of the DCM thread. Bill and Richy should be ashamed of themselves. I know for a fact that the DCM tEam spent many hours just writing up a proposal for bittrex and after careful deliberation they chose to host the IPO. I believe they may have been high or drunk when they picked yours.

ANYONE WHO INVESTS WILL LOSE, THEY WILL LOSE BECAUSE MY PLAN IS TO THROW OVER 500 mh AT THIS COIN WHEN MINING STARTS AND THEN I'LL DUMP AL THE COINS AND SEE WHERE THE DUST SETTLES.

You Sir, are one of the biggest, most shameless hypocrites on this entire forum. YOU, and YOUR TEAM launch a coin that exactly copies the concept of XBC and XLC, and you have the audacity to show up here? Behaving like this? Oh yes, you really are the consumate professional aren't you? Yes, your investors should feel very confident indeed!

Do you even know the full story here? Clearly not. If you did, you would probably be a bit more bit laid-back about the fact the ANN's look similar. Hell, you might have even offered to help the guy.

So why don't you go back to your own thread, where instead of dealing with difficult questions out in the open, you prefer to answer the user via PM as a form of damage limitation, rather than make everyone aware of the fact that some members of your dev team should in fact be focusing on XBC, rather than launching an IPO for a new coin which will be in direct competition with XBC.

The worst part is they are acting as if they have done something to be recognised as a top coin in the industry.

1-They have introduced absolutely nothing until now , only a multipool is on.
2-Their main goal is to find merchants to accept their coins but until now not a single merchant has been found, no1 knows what they are doing with their btcs until now. ( The btc gathered from their ipo, real hypocrites i agree)

All they got up to now is stories of having new merchants to add them but apparently they can't update about that now ( its a super secret project lol)

When i see other devs trolling around on others threads it just shows how childish their development teams are.

Imo i know the harmony team is a very hardworking team which i have been following for weeks now and i can tell they are the most dedicated people.

Now i think we should stop feeding these trolls who are acting as big heads because they have received a bit of volume from the whales and their ipo.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:30:52 AM

Seriously, on HMY's ANN I can't even find what algo it is or when it launches? WTF? An ipo coin that is trading with no mining? Someone please fill me in, cuz I must be missing something?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:33:48 AM

this is just a  coin sell diretly
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:34:13 AM

The ipo is doing very well, and i'm noticing more and more community support.

Please guys let's stop feeding these guys. It almost seems like they are more active in our community than they are in theirs.

If you guys have noticed Harmony team is active at all time, we havent stoped showing support in here since the first minute the thread have been launched and i can assure you this won't ever stop as long as there is still improvements to do.  which mean forever Smiley

Lets concentrate on the main goal which is the development of one of the greatest currency to be!

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:36:08 AM

Seriously, on HMY's ANN I can't even find what algo it is or when it launches? WTF? An ipo coin that is trading with no mining? Someone please fill me in, cuz I must be missing something?

There is a partial ipo.

When everything will be settled you will be able to mine one if not the most efficient energy saving algo which is x13.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:43:55 AM

The algo was posted, it is X13. we just updated the thread with the dates: "POW will begin when the IPO ends which is June 8th. The first ~15000 blocks are being mined during the IPO, but they are all empty. Once those blocks are all mined, POW will begin. The idea is to make this coin accessible to both miners and traders, thus the IPO and POW."
jimhuang

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:55:09 AM

6000 sat is expensive 
dCom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:25:26 AM

Good day to you all,

I want to express my deepest apologies for the actions of one of our team members, Bobsurplus. The views and statements he made in no way reflect the opinions of the Digital Commerce team. I have spoken to this individual regarding these actions and made it clear that this kind of behavior is unwelcome and appalling. I would like to put this behind us and move forward with our continued progression and effective approach to the future of money. If anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to PM me on bitcointalk or in the #dCom IRC channel. I will be around for a few hours tonight. Please accept my apology in this matter.

-Kreativekrypto
Lead Developer (Digital Commerce)
grsearch

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:26:07 AM

Hi
The POW will be finished within 7 days ?
Maybe miners will dump all 4 million coins after POS.

HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:38:07 AM

Hi
The POW will be finished within 7 days ?
Maybe miners will dump all 4 million coins after POS.

No, the POW doesn't start until June 8th. It will run from June 8th-June 15th.
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:42:12 AM

welp. having so many dev teams on board and yet you choose to make the algo x13. you choose on what was Fad at the moment. Soon you'll probably say Anon coming too.

If you really cared about the coin as much as it seams you'd gone with something that has been for a while and play it safe. X13 is newish and its just two more then x11. which in itself is also newish in the algo.

Not saying that this shows careless of thinking about the coins future but definitely shows that you care to be on the new trend. Tells me its all about the $$ and less of the coins network security

LOL. You must've missed this part in the ANN:

"We are working on Anon features which will emphasized more during POW, but long term her are some of our big goals."

Also in the thread title. This coin does everything. 6000 sat? Pffft... should've been 600k.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:48:55 AM

welp. having so many dev teams on board and yet you choose to make the algo x13. you choose on what was Fad at the moment. Soon you'll probably say Anon coming too.

If you really cared about the coin as much as it seams you'd gone with something that has been for a while and play it safe. X13 is newish and its just two more then x11. which in itself is also newish in the algo.

Not saying that this shows careless of thinking about the coins future but definitely shows that you care to be on the new trend. Tells me its all about the $$ and less of the coins network security

You realize that X13 is just a safer more energy efficient version of X11? We chose it because it is slightly better. There is no reason not to use better technology if it is available.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:08:41 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 02:22:21 AM by HarmonyCoin

Most POS coins have a small POW such as ours. 1 week is pretty standard. The Anon thing is a very short-term goal will be implemented very quickly. We have large long-term goals, and our current goal are visible in the "future goals" section. The goals stated there are not the entirety of what we're doing though. We will continually develop and add-on to this coin. If you're curious about X13 and the ins and outs, Fernand0x is the guy to ask.

Very reasonable questions though.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:16:43 AM

By the way guys, website is on the way. It will be released when IPO ends though because it will contain wallets and blockexplorer, and links to pools.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:19:39 AM

hehe. i deleted my post. seemed like it was FUD inducing. did not mean to come out like that. I would like to see as many coin out there. coins that work hard to be something and make our lives easier. Seeing multi dev coins is a nice feature for a coin. was bummed for the short pow and i hope its doesnt get used to pump and dump.

please delete my quote : )
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:54:09 AM

hehe. i deleted my post. seemed like it was FUD inducing. did not mean to come out like that. I would like to see as many coin out there. coins that work hard to be something and make our lives easier. Seeing multi dev coins is a nice feature for a coin. was bummed for the short pow and i hope its doesnt get used to pump and dump.

please delete my quote : )

No problem, we don't think it was a bad comment. Just seemed to be some questions you had, hope our answer helped.
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:16:26 AM

Almost 24 hours into the IPO, and we sold about 25btc worth of the IPO. Thank you for all our day one supporters. With the unnecessary trolling we had this morning, we do appreciate those who support. You guys will be the reason this coin will succeed and grow to much larger levels. Were only expecting support to grow as the IPO further progresses and we can show our dedication to this coin even more.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 04:52:13 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 09:55:14 PM by andreibi

Just when you think Bittrex is an outstanding exchange, they pull this stunt.  I guess if $$ is involved, you just can't say no...   Embarrassed

-tb-

I'm just catching up on this thread now and want inject a couple of thoughts.  Bittrex's main goal is to protect the traders/miners of the crypto community and to allow for a safe place for transactions to happen.  Two things can happen here... a) a dev team can offer an IPO in a BCT thread, where people can just run off with the money no questions asked, or b) we can list the ICO  (initial coin offer .. lets get away from the IPO term) and ensure that the proper assets change hands with delivery requirements.

Personally I would think you want option b here.  If you do research and believe its not trustworthy, do no invest.  We are here just as an escrow to protect you in the transaction.  The free market should decide what is and isn't successful.

For the record, we did not get paid, nor do we get any proceeds from ICOs we do (minus our tiny trade fee).

Thanks,
richie@bittrex  

Frankly, it's very innovative! Hosting IPOs and putting them in escrow. Everybody wins! I would like to know if there's a refund policy on failed launch after IPO.

Isobel.J

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:53:20 AM

What if the IPO does not sell fully? Will you destroy the remaining coins?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:03:37 AM

whats funny about the ipo besides the ridiculous amount is that it says it's for developement and charity and all this nonsense than the guy says later that they are splitting it 6 ways for their hard work. just goes to show you push enough buttons and give people some rope and they hang themselves. game over. you all got scammed. unless you thought the ipo was to pay the team 130 btc or whatever it was? I doubt people would have thrown money at this if they knew that in the beginning but who knows this is BCT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: