Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86946 times)
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:00:34 AM

devs will buy lambos and go live on a coconut island with big boobed autochtones. And they thank u very much for that  Smiley

Never buy an IPO just on promises u mongs.

The IPO is on Bittrex because Bittrex is an escrow. If we do not deliver what we promise we don't get any of the IPO. We are doing this in a very professional way because we are working to make Harmony one of the top Cryptos. There is no risk associated with us taking your money and not delivering the coin because we have set this IPO up properly.

If you deliver what you promise, why not deliver fully working anon first? After, you received the funds.

I think this solution would be most fair, since otherwise you can still take the money in return for a simple clone coin.

What does the community think?

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abinito

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:02:49 AM

What if the IPO does not sell fully? Will you destroy the remaining coins?

Yes, Bittrex will put the coins into a wallet with a publicly known address and throw away the private key. 

And you release the funds only after all promises, or at least anon, are succesfully integrated?

That sounds reasonable Wink

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:05:48 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 09:13:28 PM by teamcryptonator

Hey guys!

We have just added HMY to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Abinito

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:06:56 AM

devs will buy lambos and go live on a coconut island with big boobed autochtones. And they thank u very much for that  Smiley

Never buy an IPO just on promises u mongs.

The IPO is on Bittrex because Bittrex is an escrow. If we do not deliver what we promise we don't get any of the IPO. We are doing this in a very professional way because we are working to make Harmony one of the top Cryptos. There is no risk associated with us taking your money and not delivering the coin because we have set this IPO up properly.

If you deliver what you promise, why not deliver fully working anon first? After, you receive the funds.

I think this solution would be most fair, since otherwise you can still take the money in return for a simple clone coin.

What does the community think?

Abinito

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:07:33 AM

What if the IPO does not sell fully? Will you destroy the remaining coins?

Yes, Bittrex will put the coins into a wallet with a publicly known address and throw away the private key.  

And you release the funds only after all promises, or at least anon, are succesfully integrated?

That sounds reasonable.

icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:33:41 AM

Algorithm: X13
7,032,000 Total Coins
POW/POS & Anon
6% Annual Interest once coin becomes Pure POS
Block Height: 60 Seconds
Confirmations: 6
POW blocks: 10080
Block Reward: 400 coins per block

Hi, there is another question.
The total coin is 7,032,000  is not true!
The IPO coin is 3, 000, 000 and POW is 4, 032, 000 , but don't forget the  6% Annual Interest once coin becomes Pure POS

So , HarmonyCoin  total coins is unlimited? Right?
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:40:17 AM

List my other Question:
1. how the IPO will be used, How many BTC will used for merchants ,  how many for promotion , and how may will gave each member in the Dev team.
2. when the Official website is ready
3. when the Official MultiPool is ready
4. when the  Blockexplorer  is ready
5. how may bounties for the MultiPool, if no bounties at first days, there will no Miners to join the MultiPool .  The http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/ MP only have 30 miners.
stokecrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:52:11 PM

it still just seems really mad to me how people are buying 152btc of premined coins.

where are the profits of these 152btc going exactly?
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:34:27 PM

List my other Question:
1. how the IPO will be used, How many BTC will used for merchants ,  how many for promotion , and how may will gave each member in the Dev team.
2. when the Official website is ready
3. when the Official MultiPool is ready
4. when the  Blockexplorer  is ready
5. how may bounties for the MultiPool, if no bounties at first days, there will no Miners to join the MultiPool .  The http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/ MP only have 30 miners.

1. This question has been answered  a couple times already. The IPO will be split by the team members, so that one member does not hold all the coins. Each member will hold a different amount though based on their role in the coin. The way the IPO will be used short-term is based on how many coins are sold.
2.  The official website will be posted once IPO  is  completed
3. The official mining pool for POW, and the multipool are ready right now
4. The blockexplorer is ready right now
5. We will include an incentive to mine at the multipool. That is yet to be determined though, seeing as how it will not be used until around June15th when POW ends.

Hope this answers all your questions.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:36:49 PM

http://coinok.pw can team up with your coin for maximum results, please contact us if interested to setup a deal.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
dkwu

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:49:47 PM

looks intersting
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:02:37 PM

http://coinok.pw can team up with your coin for maximum results, please contact us if interested to setup a deal.

What is it that you do? Could you message HarmonyCoin.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:17:11 PM

Algorithm: X13
7,032,000 Total Coins
POW/POS & Anon
6% Annual Interest once coin becomes Pure POS
Block Height: 60 Seconds
Confirmations: 6
POW blocks: 10080
Block Reward: 400 coins per block

Hi, there is another question.
The total coin is 7,032,000  is not true!
The IPO coin is 3, 000, 000 and POW is 4, 032, 000 , but don't forget the  6% Annual Interest once coin becomes Pure POS

So , HarmonyCoin  total coins is unlimited? Right?

Theoretically yes, but this is how POS coins work. It will only generate an additional ~400Kcoins over the course of a year. Also, think about the fact that unsold IPO is being destroyed; that will lower total coin count too.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:19:36 PM

That sounds reasonable Wink

That actually makes sense.

If a coin ipo promises anon functions, they really shouldn't get the money until the anonymous functions are verified working. Way too many coins lately state 'anonymous' as a feature, but it's 'being worked on', or is a feature in name only. LibertyCoin, DreamCoin, BankCoin... zerocoin promises or in the latter case, DarkSend (which wan't even opensourced yet when they mentioned its inclusion).

The reason people think of anon as a fad is basically because every other coin is promising it, and very few even have working features. Most are simply flat out lying.

So yeah, if the coin promises anon features, it certainly seems fair to me to say that Bittrex shouldn't release any funds to the devs until it's been verified working.
erocebootcamp

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:45:07 PM

----CryptoAdvisor
Cofounder of HarmonyCoin. Head Marketer and Business Development Manager. Is seen as a trusted name in the cryptocommunity, and is one of the most followed Crypto personalities on twitter. Has connections with some of the top people in almost all aspects of Cryptos, including mining experts, exchange owners, and investors. Has a degree in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, and will use those skills to lead the business and marketing side of HarmonyCoin. CryptoAdvisor will also push the social media marketing campaign, and handle relationships with people interested in the coin. ---

I'm a noob posting on this forum, and only been paying real attention to altcoins for alil less than a month. I'm trying to just lurk and learn still but THIS GUY HERE...

This clown was asking in an IRC channel last night asking how to buy bitcoin instantly. Yeah trusted name with connections, degree and skills doesn't even know how to buy bitcoin. Running a coin and can't even explain to new people how to buy bitcoin so they can get his coin.

LOL brb starting my own coin. I can at least explain how to buy bitcoins to people pretty sure that makes me more qualified.
360 BTC IPO inc gimme ur monies plox!

You have been warned.

CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:52:07 PM

----CryptoAdvisor
Cofounder of HarmonyCoin. Head Marketer and Business Development Manager. Is seen as a trusted name in the cryptocommunity, and is one of the most followed Crypto personalities on twitter. Has connections with some of the top people in almost all aspects of Cryptos, including mining experts, exchange owners, and investors. Has a degree in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, and will use those skills to lead the business and marketing side of HarmonyCoin. CryptoAdvisor will also push the social media marketing campaign, and handle relationships with people interested in the coin. ---

I'm a noob posting on this forum, and only been paying real attention to altcoins for alil less than a month. I'm trying to just lurk and learn still but THIS GUY HERE...

This clown was asking in an IRC channel last night asking how to buy bitcoin instantly. Yeah trusted name with connections, degree and skills doesn't even know how to buy bitcoin. Running a coin and can't even explain to new people how to buy bitcoin so they can get his coin.

LOL brb starting my own coin. I can at least explain how to buy bitcoins to people pretty sure that makes me more qualified.

You have been warned.

This really isn't an accurate statement. I merely asked if there was another trusted way to buy btc instantly for a reasonable amount, other than localbitcoins. Coinbase has low limits on instant purchases with btc, and I don't feel like waiting four days. Being able to safely purchase bitcoins instantly is something that is lacking heavily for US based buyers, so it is a reasonable question. Simply sourcing information from my peers.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:59:48 PM

Just wanted to make a statement on what we are working on right now:

We are actively looking to create merchant adoption, and will be focusing some time to come up with ideas on how to do that on a wide scale level. This is where SRHsoulja is assisting us, some trolls act like he is not helping us at all, but he supports this coin and is excited to see it head in a positive direction. He is not an official member of the team, which is the misundestanding we both had, but he is going to be a part of it at some level.

We finishing up setting up anon features and testing it.

We are in the process of developing a wallet that can hold both BTC and HMY. Through this wallet you will be able to instantly buy or sell your HMY without the use of an exchange.

We are looking to add one or two more official developers to the team, to help with mobile features for Harmony. The goal will be to be able to accept HMY through mobile applications,

Lastly, for now, we are working on setting up a wordpress plugin which merchants can adopt to accept payment.

These are our current plans.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:05:18 PM

We finishing up setting up anon features and testing it.

Will you agree to bittrex not releasing any btc funds to you or the dev team until the anon functions are verified as working?

Far too many coins make anon promises and don't deliver. Or some flat out lie.

Since the anon functions are listed in the title of the ann itself, it doesn't imply it's some far off goal, or will be added at a later date. If listed in the title, it means it should be functional upon release. To me, it's only fair to agree to the release of funds only when that promise has been kept.

Also, what sort of anonymity are we talking about? A simple centralized mixer or real decentralized anonymity?
erocebootcamp

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:05:31 PM

----CryptoAdvisor

You have been warned.

This really isn't an accurate statement. I merely asked if there was another trusted way to buy btc instantly for a reasonable amount, other than localbitcoins. Coinbase has low limits on instant purchases with btc, and I don't feel like waiting four days. Being able to safely purchase bitcoins instantly is something that is lacking heavily for US based buyers, so it is a reasonable question. Simply sourcing information from my peers.

1:14 PM <Cryptoadvisor> You guys know anywhere to buy BTC instantly?
1:14 AM <frisb> i missed to  sell it at its ath as i was asleep ffs
1:14 AM <frisb> yea advisor
1:14 AM <frisb> i know..
1:14 AM <collinlahay> Cryptoadvisor: coinbase
1:14 AM <bitcoinpaul> Local bitcoins?
1:14 AM <collinlahay> or localbitcoins
1:14 AM <frisb> no no..
1:14 AM <frisb> there is another good service..
1:14 AM <collinlahay> bittrex ipo?
1:14 AM <bitcoinpaul> I was working out didn't get to sell
1:14 AM <collinlahay> too soon?
1:15 AM <collinlahay> lol
1:16 AM <Cryptoadvisor> I'm trying to buy btc. I could do coinbase but don't have a visa credit card

You said nothing before or after these comments pertinent to my post. You got laughed at tho.

Almost every question someone asks you about ur coin in IRC, you don't have an answer for yet.
Or will answer AFTER the IPO and AFTER people SPEND their money.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:10:08 PM

1:16 AM <Cryptoadvisor> I'm trying to buy btc. I could do coinbase but don't have a visa credit card

You said nothing before or after these comments pertinent to my post. You got laughed at tho.

Almost every question someone asks you about ur coin in IRC, you don't have an answer for yet.
Or will answer AFTER the IPO and AFTER people SPEND their money.

I don't think it's a big deal for him to ask where to buy btc immediately. The only places I am aware of are things like that linden coin swap place, or perhaps buying small amounts of doge via paypal, then selling that doge for btc. But it's hardly a direct way and I expect less than optimal prices.

I'd be more concerned that he doesn't have a credit card, than him asking how to get btc quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: