Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86959 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:10:06 AM

Yeah, this coin is a massive fail!!!

How could you term this coin a fail, even before it launches?
Do you know how many years BTC took to get the attention, which it has got today?

IPO is just one form of distribution and if not many coins are sold, then it really strengthens the position of the people who
have already bought it, as there will be less number of coins in play.Look at what happend to the coin with 100% IPO distribution -DCM

The success of a coin really lies on the functionalities, buzz words it can deliver in the future and the marketing around them.
From what I can see, we have a talented team behind this coin and if they deliver, surely this coin with such low market cap will go places.

POW phase may or may not bring the price down, but if the promises are delivered, the future will bring only one thing - success.

Its clearly a fail for 1 simple easy to understand reason.

The team behind the coin was not even original enough to write their own OP announcement. They had to take it from another coin, they were even "buying" people to "be" on the team so they would have 6 members like DCM.

In the world of crypto if you cant write an ANN post then how in the world will you gain adoption. How will you market if you cant write a simple email? In every single post made by the team, its all one line sentences with no true substance. They have no clue what it means to elaborate on a thought because these guys are brain dead.

Brain dead devs wont take a coin anywhere but 6 feet under... you need to be original, well written, eloquent, fluent, articulate, expressive and this teams exhibits none of those traits.

Believe me or not, I don't care. But I've been around long enough to know what I'm talking abut.
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:18:58 AM

easy to understand reason.

The team behind the coin was not even original enough to write their own OP announcement. They had to take it from another coin, they were even "buying" people to "be" on the team so they would have 6 members like DCM.

In the world of crypto if you cant write an ANN post then how in the world will you gain adoption. How will you market if you cant write a simple email? In every single post made by the team, its all one line sentences with no true substance. They have no clue what it means to elaborate on a thought because these guys are brain dead.

Brain dead devs wont take a coin anywhere but 6 feet under... you need to be original, well written, eloquent, fluent, articulate, expressive and this teams exhibits none of those traits.

Believe me or not, I don't care. But I've been around long enough to know what I'm talking abut.
A well written OP is your yardstick for measuring success?
Edgecoin,NFD,Numus - they all had it  Wink and I hope you didnt fall for them.
[I got scammed by the NFD scammer]

I will give this coin some time.I bought some at IPO and will be mining too.
I will hold and  wait until the first milestone is reached and see how it goes.
This could either be a sleeping giant or just another clone coin with an IPO.
But we should give it a chance to stand on its own foot.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:23:02 AM

You obviously either cant read, or you don't comprehend what you read.

yangchiyawem771

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:24:44 AM

How long will the ipo last? I will only be able to purchase some by tomorrow night I hope I still have time.

Looking forward to see what this team can bring.

It will end June 10th at 10am. There is a countdown clock on the IPO.

Is this over? Don't see on Bittrex. What time zone is 10AM?

No, it's live: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HMY

The IPO ends in 22 hours.

No wonder I couldn't find it. 24 Hour volume is under 2 BTC :p

I am also a newbie, can I get some coins from dev?

HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:39:35 AM

We couldn't agree more with you $Dakini. The coin will only have 5mil total coin cap after the IPO coins are destroyed. We're expecting price to go down during POW, that is very normal, but when the coin is pure POS, and we start releasing technology 2-3-4 months down the road, we do hope to see success. This is a long-term coin, and will make strides towards achieving innovative technology. We're not guaranteeing success, as it's impossible to do that in cryptos, but we will work towards trying to achieve. If HarmonyCoin doesn't end up being a winner, and drifts into oblivion, at least we did everything we could to make it work, so there would be no regrets about that. We can say that even with trolls, and haters we stayed respectable through everything, and never stooped to their level. Cheers for the launch!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:47:36 AM

Ha. I stopped reading at 2-3-4 months down the road.. Are you joking me.. By then we'll have seen over 200 new coins being released. What makes you think people are gonna stick around and wait?

Surely its not your impressive uses of the English language, so what, promises?

Doubtful.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:50:36 AM

Ha. I stopped reading at 2-3-4 months down the road.. Are you joking me.. By then we'll have seen over 200 new coins being released. What makes you think people are gonna stick around and wait?

Surely its not your impressive uses of the English language, so what, promises?

Doubtful.

We're not making promises. We're looking to be comparable to Blackcoin. Blackcoin has been around for 4-5 months, we hope that we can be like that. We have a goal set in mind, we're a technology based coin. Maybe others coin pick-up and we get left behind, but we've already spent over 200 hours on this as a team, and we're not gonna stop now.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:56:08 AM

Lol i wonder if anyone is still listening to the bobsurplus troll. He has been fully exposed and proved to be the dcm  scammer. He admitted to scam dcm community out of his 22 btc ipo. Anyone who wants proof its all in this thread or you can pm me.

Harmony team is the most honest team out there . This trolling has no more effect lol.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:01:00 AM

Lol i wonder if anyone is still listening to the bobsurplus troll. He has been fully exposed and proved to be the dcm  scammer. He admitted to scam dcm community out of his 22 btc ipo. Anyone who wants proof its all in this thread or you can pm me.

Harmony team is the most honest team out there . This trolling has no more effect lol.

You can troll me all you want.... Please Continue!
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:13:14 AM

Ill never troll someone who's not an hypocrite and a scammer. You admitted to steal the dcm community of 22 btc. You are only a troll on this forum.

Once again if anyone follow this troll make sure you know his past. You have nothing on the harmony devs your simple a scammer.
Every proofs are out there get lost.

CONTACT
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:19:54 AM

Ill never troll someone who's not an hypocrite and a scammer. You admitted to steal the dcm community of 22 btc. You are only a troll on this forum.

Once again if anyone follow this troll make sure you know his past. You have nothing on the harmony devs your simple a scammer.

You're crazy man.. I never admitted to something I did not do.. I was asked to tke care of marketing so I spent the funds on that.. I assume at some point the campaign will start. I am o scammer. Thant's a blatant lie!
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:50:40 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 07:51:44 AM by DailyModo

Lol i wonder if anyone is still listening to the bobsurplus troll. He has been fully exposed and proved to be the dcm  scammer. He admitted to scam dcm community out of his 22 btc ipo. Anyone who wants proof its all in this thread or you can pm me.

You're crazy man.. I never admitted to something I did not do.. I was asked to tke care of marketing so I spent the funds on that.. I assume at some point the campaign will start. I am o scammer. Thant's a blatant lie!

Sure  as soon as i get home ill rem8nd you of what you wrote.

Lol your trying to make people believe you spent 14000$ on a marketing campaign when dcm had barely even launched?

Im laughing hard about your lies.

EDIT: I am now home here's what you wrote https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.msg7190999#msg7190999
A blatant lie right...

So please move your trolling away it is pretty useless at this point.

CONTACT
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:06:01 AM

after 6 hours the IPO will end, the start POW phase.
Any news from the DEV Team?
and where is the pool for mining at the POW Phase !
xiekai

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:23:18 AM

Today is the 8 stop IPO
GGfan

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:47:16 AM

why almost not people buy this coin?where the big investor ,and 20 bitcoins???
thanhtai9211

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:10:45 PM

where is pool, sir?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:14:38 PM

Yes.. where is this pool info already,
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:39:20 PM

The launch info is all being posted in 23 minutes when the launch was planned for, 10am PST
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:03:15 PM

Where to download the wallet? Cool Cool
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:04:43 PM

The launch info is all being posted in 23 minutes when the launch was planned for, 10am PST

Cant wait.. made a boat load on cloak this morning and now I can rent even more hashpower to "secure"  Grin your network.

How much of the IPO money will be used to stabilize the price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: