Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86956 times)
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:56:41 AM

[Suspicious link removed]

right now the official website is still empty. http://www.harmonycoin.co/

now I believe they may a lie,give my BTC back.

We're working on the website. It wasn't part of our release. Not sure why a website is a priority to you guys, all it does is contain all the information that is right here in the thread. As to the price, of course it is going to go down in POW. When the coin becomes full POS though, there will not be dumping anymore. From there the ability to rise up is unlimited. It will help if investors can tweet about harmony and fill out the Poloniex coin add form though.

That's a kick in the balls to everyone who bought during the IPO. There are many things that could have been done to prevent this.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:04:33 AM

I guess, some of the you "early supporters" need to make the same mistake twice, thrice, or more in order to learn from it...
You have more changes making money by buying a lottery ticket than buying in to new coins IPOs.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:07:13 AM

[Suspicious link removed]

right now the official website is still empty. http://www.harmonycoin.co/

now I believe they may a lie,give my BTC back.

We're working on the website. It wasn't part of our release. Not sure why a website is a priority to you guys, all it does is contain all the information that is right here in the thread. As to the price, of course it is going to go down in POW. When the coin becomes full POS though, there will not be dumping anymore. From there the ability to rise up is unlimited. It will help if investors can tweet about harmony and fill out the Poloniex coin add form though.

That's a kick in the balls to everyone who bought during the IPO. There are many things that could have been done to prevent this.

Well we just mean that we've stressed this is not an instant win coin. This is a long-term coin and will take patience to be rewarded. We feel that most people who invested in this coin now that, and invested for the long-term hold. We're looking to follow a path and strategy similar to Blackcoin, and if that means price will go down at first for a little bit, then that might happen, but in the long-term this coin will hopefully see if success.
aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:25:33 AM

Thanks for keeping us informed.  Smiley Very few devs have the sense to respond quickly and positively to concerns expressed.
Some devs are even dismissive and sarcastic. Some seem to feel that people should automatically understand why the devs eg.prefer irc and neglect the ANN. But the ANN is the first place and often the only place people look for up to date and accurate information and reassurance.
There is so much dishonesty around these days (eg XHC ) you should not be surprised when supporters become afraid. Only my opinion, but I believe devs must keep real time presence on ANN and not forget that this coin is trying to establish a position in a 24/7 world. Please be patient. Devs don't need to worry about why questions are asked but need to ensure someone competent is available to answer them. Yes repeatedly and yes even knowing the person raising the question is a fudster or a time waster or a complete idiot. Especially hard to be patient with people who "invest" and demand instant profits.!!!!  Huh  Please try to get a team of patient well informed PR people together to man the ANN 24/7 so you can get on with building the coin.
I have a small stake in HMY. I hope it does well, steadily and surely. It would be so refreshing to find a coin that is worthwhile. So many of us are so tired of the s##t coins. Good luck with it. Long hold.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:49:49 AM

...We're looking to follow a path and strategy similar to Blackcoin, and if that means price will go down at first for a little bit, then that might happen, but in the long-term this coin will hopefully see if success.
Generally IPO + POW = fail and investors burning...

full IPO like NXT NEW MasterCoin Ripple = WIN for price why someone will dump below ?...

Mining have their +  more people on board...but mings dumps are pain full.

Will be hard follow coins path better chose own some market nishe
Is hard follow DRK
will be hard follow BC
...HMY can be eg. coin for staking in peace...

Eg POS reward 100 every 200x Block...
BC produced in 100days only 191532 blocks so HMY in 100 days will add only 90 000 coins...
BUT YOU PROMOTE POS minig… and having HMY in pos harmony ON LOCAL PC and acumulating…
Or you can try follow others path…
Low % of interest is not big deal reward like I wrote can be interesting to  people and new.
And HMY could be 1st coin which makes POS mining profitable…

POS minig like that is WIN - WIN for coin
you keep it on PC... you secure network
investors have point to buy more HMY over time Tongue

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:04:43 AM

Anyone see what GoalCoin released? It's called Goalpay and it allows people to use Goalcoin to buy anything from any merchant online. Remember that our co-founder is the creator of Goalcoin. These are the proven innovations that he can develop, and expect big things for Harmony in the future as well!
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:13:13 AM

Anyone see what GoalCoin released? It's called Goalpay and it allows people to use Goalcoin to buy anything from any merchant online. Remember that our co-founder is the creator of Goalcoin. These are the proven innovations that he can develop, and expect big things for Harmony in the future as well!

Search for "goalpay" gives only one match and thats your post here.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:15:02 AM

Check Goalcoin's twitter, it's a wordpress plugin btw.
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:24:47 AM

Well, thats all good. They released the picture of "goalpay". Well done.
In the meantime, half of the links on their website still dont work.

HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:32:14 AM

You realize that they actually released the plugin, not just the picture, it is ready.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:40:59 AM

You realize that they actually released the plugin, not just the picture, it is ready.

OK, please give me the link to it. You suggested to have a look at their tweet. All it was is a picture. No links to actual thing. Website has no information available as well.

It is a plugin, worldcup.goalco.in is using it now.
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:44:54 AM

It is a plugin, worldcup.goalco.in is using it now.

OK, i see theres no in detail documents about this.
Thanks for quick answers.

CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:57:24 AM

If you need a website or some devs help, just ask here Smiley

We invested a lot in your coin.

We want this to succed...why there is no buy volume on Rex? Could you explain how IPO funds are distributed by Bittrex Staff?

Are you (dev team) already holding that?

If yes, when and how that will be used? Why still no market support after more than 12 hrs released?

Please take this question easy, since we at cryptoskills made big investment on HMY we would like to know more about your staff etc.

I suggest you to follow the way of PAYPROCOIN and let your identities public..Or at least show the BTC address for the IPO.

I think that you devs, also if you are very passionate and trying at your best, lack of some experience with this kind of stuff.

Making 45BTC of IPO from users, then have 1btc of Buy support, it's almost joking on it. Are we playing with dolls? No that's money.

We wait for a proper answer,

Our bests.

Smiley
GGfan

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:03:19 AM

We want this to succed...why there is no buy volume on Rex? Could you explain how IPO funds are distributed by Bittrex Staff?

If yes, when and how that will be used? Why still no market support after more than 12 hrs released?

Please take this question easy, since we at cryptoskills made big investment on HMY we would like to know more about your staff etc.

I suggest you to follow the way of PAYPROCOIN and let your identities public..Or at least show the BTC address for the IPO.

I think that you devs, also if you are very passionate and trying at your best, lack of some experience with this kind of stuff.

Making 45BTC of IPO from users, then have 1btc of Buy support, it's almost joking on it. Are we playing with dolls? No that's money.

Our bests.

Smiley
right, you should give us a proper answer.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:12:22 AM

Our bests.

Smiley

+1

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:14:57 AM

Our bests.

Smiley

We don't have the funds yet. It is a 24 hour escrow, so we will have them in the morning. If anyone here does want to make a website for a bounty, they are welcome to, we're just not very focused on a website at the moment because there are more important things then basically taking this thread and making a website from it.

This coin is going to be based on and survive on the features that we release and the hype surrounding those.Our main dev is very strong and so we expect to continually be able to discuss new features. Again, this coin is not some instant pump-dump, those coins never last more than 2-4 weeks. We're looking to build a coin that is relevant for months and more. We understand the IPO price may have been too high, but we could not change it at that point, a bright spot is that 2.2mil coins are being destroyed as a result. We have belief that Harmony will go past IPO prices, but it will not be an instant thing, it may take a couple weeks, this is a long-term hold. If you believe in the coin and want to hold that is awesome, maybe you can buy more at lower prices to better your buy-in price. If you do not believe in the coin's future, then at some point you may have to sell for a loss. All coins have weak hands dump as the coin's price goes down or up, so that will happen here too. Cryptos are risky, and nothing is guaranteed to be a winner, but we are working to try and achieve something great, and welcome anyone who wants to be a part of that ride, whether successful or ultimately not.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:26:38 AM

Yes, all the unsold coins were destroyed and we have posted the announcement and address on the front page.
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:38:32 AM

Yes, all the unsold coins were destroyed and we have posted the announcement and address on the front page.

http://107.170.188.98:2751/t/A9qKtc46KH

What about the 568705 coins sent with same transaction to the different address?

HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:41:06 AM

http://107.170.188.98:2751/t/A9qKtc46KH

What about the 568705 coins sent with same transaction to the different address?

I'll ask Bittrex, they have control over the destruction, but seeing as how there were only 2.2mil coins to destroy, I have no idea where those other 500K could be from.
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:48:52 AM

Our bests.

Smiley

We don't have the funds yet. It is a 24 hour escrow, so we will have them in the morning. If anyone here does want to make a website for a bounty, they are welcome to, we're just not very focused on a website at the moment because there are more important things then basically taking this thread and making a website from it.

This coin is going to be based on and survive on the features that we release and the hype surrounding those.Our main dev is very strong and so we expect to continually be able to discuss new features. Again, this coin is not some instant pump-dump, those coins never last more than 2-4 weeks. We're looking to build a coin that is relevant for months and more. We understand the IPO price may have been too high, but we could not change it at that point, a bright spot is that 2.2mil coins are being destroyed as a result. We have belief that Harmony will go past IPO prices, but it will not be an instant thing, it may take a couple weeks, this is a long-term hold. If you believe in the coin and want to hold that is awesome, maybe you can buy more at lower prices to better your buy-in price. If you do not believe in the coin's future, then at some point you may have to sell for a loss. All coins have weak hands dump as the coin's price goes down or up, so that will happen here too. Cryptos are risky, and nothing is guaranteed to be a winner, but we are working to try and achieve something great, and welcome anyone who wants to be a part of that ride, whether successful or ultimately not.

Well first of all, thanks for your fast reply.

About the website i'm able to do, I can let you have in a day or so, no prob about that. Contact me on PVT, i will show you others websites for coins i've done so far.
Also this point is not so clear. I know myself HOW HARD is develop a new cryptocoin and launch it. But you wrote that website etc would be ready at launch, or am i wrong? When you give timelines in an investment YOU MUST RESPECT THAT. That's a kind of unprofessional behaviour in my Point of View.
Since I'm a dev myself i know how this things works. I know you would make your HMY coin long lasting, but what about the money funds using?

45BTC are a "quite big" IPO funds. My experience tell me that CryptoCoins World is not here to wait for your strategies. YOu need to act quick and smart. Or you will loose everything faster than you can only think, trust my experience. We contacted you in PVT many times before launch asking if you need promotions or any other stuff for the good development and growth of HMY. You never responded us or you weren't interested. Now you say that if somebody want to do the website for BOUNTY?Huh??

I mean 45 BTC of IPO and you really tell about a website bounty now? Please stand up as a businessman and not as a kid, please.

Don't take offence by my words, i know are quite hard, but if you want to succed you need to know how to act in this world. You did too many fails till now, you cannot permit more in my Pov.

Hope the best luck for this coin.

EDIT: btw i'm not scared byt the price...if you know how it works is not that the problem. The bad thing is your non-transparency on this all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: