Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86961 times)
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:43:16 PM

What we will do for now is put a 4btc wall at 800 sat, if this is really what you guys want. Hopefully this will stabilize the price above that point. Please let us know if this is how you would like us to spend some of the IPO, and we will do it.

buy wall at 800 sat is useless,

put 4BTC for the MP extra bouns to stabilize the price,  and quickly release  new features.  otherwise, this coin will die.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:58:29 PM

What we will do for now is put a 4btc wall at 800 sat, if this is really what you guys want. Hopefully this will stabilize the price above that point. Please let us know if this is how you would like us to spend some of the IPO, and we will do it.

buy wall at 800 sat is useless,

put 4BTC for the MP extra bouns to stabilize the price,  and quickly release  new features.  otherwise, this coin will die.

4 btc at 800 sat is a good thing. Dumpers will think twice before dumping and those dumped coins are going to be into good hands.

This will allow the devs to concentrate more on developing and less on watching and preventing  a price fall. Mp isnt going to do it all by it self stop thinking this is all about the mp it is not.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:59:34 PM

Don't think putting buy walls with the IPO coins is much use , price will rise when there will be reasons for it to rise. Buy wall would just get dumped on and would likely drive price even lower by whoever want to manipulate the market to get more cheap coins.

I like the suggestion to use some of the IPO to reward ppl at the multipool. Even if i think there is a lot more work to be done onto the multipool for it to be attractive.

There is already plenty of multipools for specific coins around ( and they are better than the one in place atm, just take a look at the BC , UTC ones just for two examples ), having some unique algos to mine on it would be good , there is already a lot of scrypt/x11 multipools around.
Adding groestl , x13 , myr groestl and heck even keccak algos would be a good start, there isn't that many around for those algos. And also adding more coins to the algos already in place.

Otherway yeah .. need more features Smiley that will come with time but i understand ppls want to see the coin get more value than what it is at now ( which is very low compared to the total coin ).
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:04:15 PM

Don't think putting buy walls with the IPO coins is much use , price will rise when there will be reasons for it to rise. Buy wall would just get dumped on and would likely drive price even lower by whoever want to manipulate the market to get more cheap coins.

I like the suggestion to use some of the IPO to reward ppl at the multipool. Even if i think there is a lot more work to be done onto the multipool for it to be attractive.

There is already plenty of multipools for specific coins around ( and they are better than the one in place atm, just take a look at the BC , UTC ones just for two examples ), having some unique algos to mine on it would be good , there is already a lot of scrypt/x11 multipools around.
Adding groestl , x13 , myr groestl and heck even keccak algos would be a good start, there isn't that many around for those algos. And also adding more coins to the algos already in place.

Otherway yeah .. need more features Smiley that will come with time but i understand ppls want to see the coin get more value than what it is at now ( which is very low compared to the total coin ).

We do agree with this, and as we said previously, we are working to add unique algos to the multipool and we stated we will implement bonus payouts on tbe pool as well. People seem to expect that we can just nagically make the price 20K, thats not gonna happen out of nowhere. We are spending our time working on things for the coin, but not everything is possible in a couple weeks. A couple months is more likely. 
dav1199

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:12:15 PM

I am not in a rush here , i was into DRK when it was worth nothing and not really interesting to mine .. i am deep into LGC and ADN and so on .. I like the coins that kinda goes under the radar and keep developping over the pump and dump ones we see too many of lately..

So i hope HMY will keep developing steadily, price will rise. I buy some more when i can. Would mine at the MP once it develop more.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:31:30 PM

We've just added: http://hmy.blockex.info/
It contains a rich list so you can see who holds the most coins. Seeing as the top 2 on the rich list aren't actual holders, it shows that HMY is VERY well distributed and there is not one major holder who can just ruin the market. This is HUGE for a coin to have good future growth.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:35:57 PM

We'll be making our first payout for the mutlitpool sometime today as well.
ky_storm

Activity: 105

@ky_storm

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:37:42 PM

We'll be making our first payout for the mutlitpool sometime today as well.

Good. I just pointed me rigs to join it.

Let's mine together. Wink
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:21:50 PM

Who will try to manipulate the market Under 800 sat to get more coins?

I mean 4 BTC buy order as the dev proposed = 500 000 coins at 800 Satoshi.
Not a single whale is dumb enough to think they will be able to dump 500k coins in order to buy cheaper.

Looking at the rich list there is not a single holder holding more then 1.3 BTC Worth of coin at the moment.

By the way right now is the best way for a whale to manipulate the market since there is no buy walls only sell walls are up,
By putting this 4 BTC buy wall at 800 sat this is a 500K coins dump which would be needed to make it go down!!!

Also you cannot allow people to keep on getting in the coin this cheap because it will just affect the coin on the long term people will be thinking the actual price is a reasonable floor for the coin. Put some buy wall pressure and let them dumpers dump if they want too but i am sure there will be alot more buy support above this buy wall because it is also a way to tell investors that the buy wall is here to support a minimum floor and it will hardly go below that floor. People saw the coin fall from 6k sat to 800 sat they need psychological support to be able to trust the market enough to buy right now.

dav1199

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:45:03 PM

It could go either way , there is no saying how the market will react if there is a wall or not.
I mean i am not against it , i just think giving the multipool more action could be a good way to reward the miners.
But i just think the market could be manipulated pretty easily as it stand atm by someone with enough funds.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:43:34 AM

Here is a list of the coins we are hoping to add to the pool; let us know what you think.

Myr
Glyph
DRS
VTC (Scrypt-N)
Sum2 (X13)
CRY
EXE (Scrypt-N
Mamm (X13)
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:46:09 AM

New blockexplorer should be released within the next 24 hours.

Also, we will implement 10% bonus coin payouts on the multipool, so spread the word about that.

when the MP will have 10% extra bonus.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:00:25 AM

It's active now, just need to put it on the front page. GDN forked, so payouts are delayed until we got those back because that was about 80% of the coins mined.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 02:08:04 PM

Who will try to manipulate the market Under 800 sat to get more coins?

I mean 4 BTC buy order as the dev proposed = 500 000 coins at 800 Satoshi.
Not a single whale is dumb enough to think they will be able to dump 500k coins in order to buy cheaper.

Looking at the rich list there is not a single holder holding more then 1.3 BTC Worth of coin at the moment.

By the way right now is the best way for a whale to manipulate the market since there is no buy walls only sell walls are up,
By putting this 4 BTC buy wall at 800 sat this is a 500K coins dump which would be needed to make it go down!!!

Also you cannot allow people to keep on getting in the coin this cheap because it will just affect the coin on the long term people will be thinking the actual price is a reasonable floor for the coin. Put some buy wall pressure and let them dumpers dump if they want too but i am sure there will be alot more buy support above this buy wall because it is also a way to tell investors that the buy wall is here to support a minimum floor and it will hardly go below that floor. People saw the coin fall from 6k sat to 800 sat they need psychological support to be able to trust the market enough to buy right now.

I agree with this guy

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:35:17 PM

We're doing multipool payouts right now. GDN still isn't available because it forked, but we will just pay for how much it would've sold for.

edit: Just completed multipool payouts. We got about .167btc in HMY.
ky_storm

@ky_storm

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:48:51 PM

We're doing multipool payouts right now. GDN still isn't available because it forked, but we will just pay for how much it would've sold for.

edit: Just completed multipool payouts. We got about .167btc in HMY.

Just received that.
Good profit.

So can we make our pool's UI more good looking?
ky_storm

@ky_storm

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:52:33 PM

And I thought we have to complete the official website completely.
That's the image of a coin and a team.
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:30:15 PM

I hadn't received payouts from the pool and the Dev worked with me and made sure to make things right.  Earned my respect!  +1

ky_storm

@ky_storm

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:32:20 PM

I hadn't received payouts from the pool and the Dev worked with me and made sure to make things right.  Earned my respect!  +1

PM him and he may help you to solve it.
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:33:44 PM

PM him and he may help you to solve it.

He did, that was what my post was saying  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: