Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86944 times)
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:05:32 AM

You are really insane. The ico isn't yours. Do you understand that? It doesn't belong to you. Why would you decide what would be done with it if you no longer want to lead this coin and if you want to take a break? Why would anyone even trust you to keep the ico anymore when you already made us all regret trusting you.

You said you want to pay 0.4 btc for a website, the lowest we found was 0.55 for a shitty website and i found 0.65 for a pro/high quality website. The tor anon was mentioned in my previous message and you only wanted to pay 1.1 btc even if told you i would pay for it and unless it was working 100% don't pay me back. Yes you contacted triplef and i'm sure he wouldn't have come if this fiasco wasn't happening to appease things as we've been trying to contact him for about 10 days. I don't understand you say 'i wanted to fund it', how is you that wants to fund it? Godammit we only want you to use the ipo money which ISN'T yours but the community's. So its the community that is funding everything NOT YOU. You should do what the community wants with the community's money, not what you want or what you are ready to pay for as that isn't your money.

The reason why i did not want to continue as the lead member of this coin is very accurately because the promises and terms i based on my acceptance of leading this coin have been altered by you by changing them and rendering my plans impossible (and this has been explained in detail in the previous post). It's very precisely telling someone i got 16btc available and you can base your vision on that amount, and then later telling them i only have 1.5btc: 1.1 for tor and 0.4 for website! Isn't this insane? What we agreed on and this again i have proof of is that unless you could find cheaper, we would hire the person i found for best value; something you did not respect all along. However and again i have proof after less than an hour or so and many hours before you posted anything here i told you i will try one last time and try to get the community to decide for what is right or not to help appease the disagreements between us. Even despite you altering your promises and agreements before i took the lead role and on which i based my decision, i still wanted to give it one last try as i promised the community i would do everything possible and in my capacity to take this coin to new heights.

I will not reply to your queries anymore unless you say something new because what you are doing is being redundant and just repeating the same things again and again. I will continue to work with the community to decide what is right to be done to get back our ipo money and what is the right way to go ahead with.

Sidi, I can understand that you are upset but writing as you are at the moment is not helping the situation, it can only make it worse. Stay calm and work together towards a solution and not a pointing fingers contest.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:11:51 AM

Sidi, just do one thing for me. Say yes or no to if you will continue with the coin. If you say then I will follow through and work towards refunding original investors in Harmony, this will only refund people who were new to this coin and invested at 6000 sat. I would honestly just prefer to do this rather than deal with anything else now.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:35:56 AM

You are really insane. The ico isn't yours. Do you understand that? It doesn't belong to you. Why would you decide what would be done with it if you no longer want to lead this coin and if you want to take a break? Why would anyone even trust you to keep the ico anymore when you already made us all regret trusting you.

You said you want to pay 0.4 btc for a website, the lowest we found was 0.55 for a shitty website and i found 0.65 for a pro/high quality website. The tor anon was mentioned in my previous message and you only wanted to pay 1.1 btc even if told you i would pay for it and unless it was working 100% don't pay me back. Yes you contacted triplef and i'm sure he wouldn't have come if this fiasco wasn't happening to appease things as we've been trying to contact him for about 10 days. I don't understand you say 'i wanted to fund it', how is you that wants to fund it? Godammit we only want you to use the ipo money which ISN'T yours but the community's. So its the community that is funding everything NOT YOU. You should do what the community wants with the community's money, not what you want or what you are ready to pay for as that isn't your money.

The reason why i did not want to continue as the lead member of this coin is very accurately because the promises and terms i based on my acceptance of leading this coin have been altered by you by changing them and rendering my plans impossible. However and again i have proof after less than an hour so and many hours before you posted anything here i told you i will try one last time and try to get the community to decide for what is right or not. Even despite you altering your promises and agreements before i took the lead role and on which i based my decision.

I'm saying that when you deliver the anon and site, I will pay, that is what I've said from the start, we just never agreed on the prices. The question is yes or no, are you still going to lead this coin? I'm willing to pay 1.1 for the tor, and I will pay the .55 for the site. I will pay these when they are delivered though. I even said in my first statement that I will pay for things after that, just contact me with updates on the coin on twitter.

I'm not stealing people's money, I'm clearly saying I will put it towards the coin.

Of course you don't make a coin hoping it fails, but most do. I'm sorry to everyone that this coin failed, but I cannot refund everyone their money. The only people I would consider refunding are the new investors who bought into the Harmony ICO at 6000sat, and I would only do this if Sidiberd abandons the coin as well.

I hope for him to continue, and I hope that this coin moves forward. Again, I am trying to put the ICO funds toward a good use, I'm just waiting on things to be delivered.

We agreed on the prices since we said we would both search and adopt the cheapest we found. But even when you didn't find cheaper you did not want to pay.

I am ready to continue working but only if you send the remaining ipo to someone trustworthy, because after all that you've done to the community and to myself i don't trust you and your promises anymore. I do not want to rely on someone that is clearly not trustworthy in my eyes and in the eyes of many other people.

This coin has not yet failed. It will only fail if you don't give the ipo money to its community to deal with accordingly. There is no logic as to why you should hold the ipo money anymore or decide anything regarding the ipo.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:38:57 AM

The reason why i did not want to continue as the lead member of this coin is very accurately because the promises and terms i based on my acceptance of leading this coin have been altered by you by changing them and rendering my plans impossible (and this has been explained in detail in the previous post). It's very precisely telling someone i got 16btc available and you can base your vision on that amount, and then later telling them i only have 1.5btc: 1.1 for tor and 0.4 for website! Isn't this insane? What we agreed on and this again i have proof of is that unless you could find cheaper, we would hire the person i found for best value; something you did not respect all along. However and again i have proof after less than an hour or so and many hours before you posted anything here i told you i will try one last time and try to get the community to decide for what is right or not to help appease the disagreements between us. Even despite you altering your promises and agreements before i took the lead role and on which i based my decision, i still wanted to give it one last try as i promised the community i would do everything possible and in my capacity to take this coin to new heights.

I will not reply to your queries anymore unless you say something new because what you are doing is being redundant and just repeating the same things again and again. I will continue to work with the community to decide what is right to be done to get back our ipo money and what is the right way to go ahead with.

Sidi, I can understand that you are upset but writing as you are at the moment is not helping the situation, it can only make it worse. Stay calm and work together towards a solution and not a pointing fingers contest.

Can you continue trusting and working with someone who has done all this? I personally can't and if you have any sense of logic and analysis read attentively my previous posts and you will realise what i am saying. If you don't trust me, i can post proof of EVERYTHING. But since CA know what i'm saying is right he didn't neglect anything, so no need for proof now.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:53:07 AM

I have received messages from a couple of investors and they told me they prefer for me to do the refund process, so this is what I will do. They would rather be refunded some of their funds then have to wait for a coin relaunch which might not succeed. So, the requirements for the refund are:

1. Must be an original investor in the coin who bought in at 6000sat.
2. Must be able to provide proof of how many coins were purchased during the ICO via a screenshot of the order
3. Refund will only be for the coins purchased in ICO and non after that.

Basically just message me on here with the screenshot of the order and we will work out the refund and how much it will be.

Sidiberd, I am even willing to send you a small amount of btc to pay you for your efforts. Please message me your btc address and I'll send some over to you.

The refund period starts now and ends in 72hours. After that no more refunds will be processed. I am not required to this, but I am wiling to do this, just as I did with yinyang. The refund will not be a 100% refund, but it will be much better than current prices and will help recoup some of your losses. I feel this is the best option for you guys. I hope this helps!
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:54:32 AM

Can you continue trusting and working with someone who has done all this? I personally can't and if you have any sense of logic and analysis read attentively my previous posts and you will realise what i am saying. If you don't trust me, i can post proof of EVERYTHING. But since CA know what i'm saying is right he didn't neglect anything, so no need for proof now.

We are talking about Crypto, where trust is a huge issue as many hide under usernames (including mysefl ^^). So to answer your question, no, I do not trust him, but there is no one I trust in Crypto so it makes no difference. CryptoAdvisor did bring up an additional option to the table, which would be partial refunds to those who bought the ICO. In order to do this though we would still need the detailed financial statement, or some kind of ledger.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:17:22 AM

We are talking about Crypto, where trust is a huge issue as many hide under usernames (including mysefl ^^). So to answer your question, no, I do not trust him, but there is no one I trust in Crypto so it makes no difference. CryptoAdvisor did bring up an additional option to the table, which would be partial refunds to those who bought the ICO. In order to do this though we would still need the detailed financial statement, or some kind of ledger.

I am working on bigcabritos refund now.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:41:49 AM

I have received messages from a couple of investors and they told me they prefer for me to do the refund process, so this is what I will do. They would rather be refunded some of their funds then have to wait for a coin relaunch which might not succeed. So, the requirements for the refund are:

1. Must be an original investor in the coin who bought in at 6000sat.
2. Must be able to provide proof of how many coins were purchased during the ICO via a screenshot of the order
3. Refund will only be for the coins purchased in ICO and non after that.

Basically just message me on here with the screenshot of the order and we will work out the refund and how much it will be.

Sidiberd, I am even willing to send you a small amount of btc to pay you for your efforts. Please message me your btc address and I'll send some over to you.

The refund period starts now and ends in 72hours. After that no more refunds will be processed. I am not required to this, but I am wiling to do this, just as I did with yinyang. The refund will not be a 100% refund, but it will be much better than current prices and will help recoup some of your losses. I feel this is the best option for you guys. I hope this helps!

I do not want to receive from you anything, good luck with whatever you choose to do.

However, one advice i can give you is to receive back the hmy when you pay people back. And if i was you i would wait a few days to see what the whole community will decide and what the majority will choose.

First we need to see who are the people who sent you the messages with proof of screenshots that they were the actual people who initially invested in the ipo. Because you can easily invent a story and tell us many people have contacted me etc. Secondly, how about all the investors that invested later on because initially they thought there was an ipo that would help the coin grow. Thirdly, does that mean that if all the ico buyers dumped on later investors, that you would keep the money in your pocket and steal us all because we believed and you said that there was ipo money?

If i was in your place, i wouldn't do what you are doing now. But it's up to you and it will be the community that will decide and believe me given the messages i'm receiving this could go very far.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:52:22 AM

I personally do not accept the solution that CA proposed for obvious and blatant reasons i've mentioned in the above post.

To answer your question, yes there are trustworthy people in crypto but CryptoAdvisor isn't one of them. People like this are liable in law, and things could get really serious in real life in justice. Because running away with people's ico money is a huge offence. I will leave the community to decide, although the current messages do not look like things look good for CA.

CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:26:20 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 05:57:47 AM by CryptoAdvisor

In what world is refunding people's money stealing? This is the most honest way to dissolve this problem. I am not responsible for the the losses of people who bought into the coin after the IPO, and I do not have the funds to pay those people. I am happy to be working with the people I can pay back, and getting them back money. This is a fair solution to the problem, and I'm sorry you feel it's not because you bought in later.  I'm even offering to you pay you for the work you did man, I think you and I should talk in irc, so we can work out this thing between us. Currently I'm trying to make things right, and I really wish you would start attacking me, when this whole time I've been saying that I not taking the ICO funds for myself.

What messages are you referring to? You're the only who has been posting so far.
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:14:19 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 06:43:13 AM by unlock.mk

Hey, what about me ? i crushed my fingers and spend hours and days to make a logo for Harmony ?  Link
I want to be payed too, at least some symbolic ammount.
btc address in signature
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:22:18 AM

Hey, what about me ? i crushed my fingers and spend hours and days to make a logo for Harmony ?  Link
I want to be payed too, at least some symbolic ammount.
btc address in signature

message me. I'll work out a fair amount.
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:10:30 AM

Woah I go away for a couple of days and now this. Haven't got burned this badly on a coin in a while, boy were my instincts wrong on this one.  Shocked

CA, you are flip-flopping all over the place. First you lock this thread and say you will take a break (knowing this would crash the price, you're not that naive), then you come back and say you will support this coin by honoring your promised bounties. You explicitely asked if Sidi would continue with the coin and then, just after he says he would, you all of a sudden pull this stupid refund idea out of your hat. An idea which up to this point nobody had asked for. How about asking the community FIRST before deciding to spend the remaining ICO money in this destructive way? And by that I mean really asking here and actually waiting for a while and then measuring response.

Such a refund just reeks of the final act of a huge scam. Bittrex records are incomplete by now, even you yourself could not provide compelling proof of your own investments into the coin, so how to you expect others to do better? And even IF someone still had some proof he bought into the ICO, how can you be sure he hasn't long since dumped his coins and you're now in fact paying him twice? How can any of us be sure you aren't just sending coins to your own dummy accounts or something similar? This is just such a bad, bad idea.

This refund is like putting a death warrant on this coin. I would MUCH prefer you put the money you now intend to refund into a trusted fund. There are several possibilities how to do this, either a trusted board member, or an escrow service. Hell, maybe even ask Bittrex. We can - as a community - decide under which condition how much BTC should be payed upon completion of each taslk and that way at least ALL have a chance of rebuilding this coin and recovering some losses.

And the best part about it, you wouldn't have to bother yourself anymore with any of this. You said you need a break and are suffering health problems? Then just put Harmony's faith into someone else's hand and stop ruining this coin for everyone else.

neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:05:55 AM

I would like a refund as I was one of the ICO investors. I have sent all the proof to crypto advisor via PM. I'm waiting on a response.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
CoinSkinny

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

This refund is like putting a death warrant on this coin. I would MUCH prefer you put the money you now intend to refund into a trusted fund. There are several possibilities how to do this, either a trusted board member, or an escrow service. Hell, maybe even ask Bittrex. We can - as a community - decide under which condition how much BTC should be payed upon completion of each taslk and that way at least ALL have a chance of rebuilding this coin and recovering some losses.

And the best part about it, you wouldn't have to bother yourself anymore with any of this. You said you need a break and are suffering health problems? Then just put Harmony's faith into someone else's hand and stop ruining this coin for everyone else.

Agree with this - refunding will just kill the coin. While I feel bad for the ICO folks who will really take a beating on this, I also think there are other people besides them who have time and money invested, and deserve a chance to see a real return. In my case, I have been supporting this "cause" since Yin/Yang - i was that one dummy that continued to mine after everyone else left the multipools (both Y/Y then Harmony). Real life interfered and I was unable to take part in the ICO, but I have purchased a fair number of HMY since then (as recently as the day you dropped the bomb!), and so have other people - it really isn't fair to just refund the ICO.

Cryptoadvisor, I really don't think you any more say in what happens, and should give whatever funds are left to someone who will take this forward. Then walk away.

Anyway, just my 2 cents...
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:28:51 PM

I was suggested to do a refund by a couple community members, and Sidiberd even brought up the idea as a final resort in earlier posts, which is where the coin is obviously at. This whole time I have been saying that I will not run away with the funds, so I don't care which solution is chosen, I just want to make the community happy and get out.

Just to note one thing, I posted the refund idea without reading sidi's last response, at the time it seemed he really did not want to take part in the coin. Most people seem to want the refund at this point because it at least ensures that they get back a solid amount of their investment. I've been messaged by 5 people now who are asking for the refund, and I will work out details with them, if the community decides on the refund, then I will go through with those choices.

I'm not sure what putting the ICO in an escrow will do... Attempting to revive the coin does not ensure that anyone gets their money back or that the coin is ever really resurrected, so the refund just seemed like the best idea. Yes it will kill the coin, but the coin is already there. I'm hesitant to just give the funds to someone else because I have no idea what they will do the funds, even they say they will try to revive the coin, they could just straight up walk away.

By the way, I'm not just sending people btc. I am confirming their screenshots of the coins purchased, and I'm requiring them to send the coins to my address, so I know they actually did hold them. I think I couldn't get my information because of how many orders I have in my HMY history, but it seems that others are able to show me their orders going back to 06/05.

I made a poll, so that the community can chime in, please answer this TODAY. I will choose which ever choice wins, and then I am out. I apologize for anyone who doesn't agree with the choice made by the community:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735954.new#new

By the way, the reason I didn't just leave is because Sidiberd actually came back and I thought he was continuing the project, but instead he spent the whole couple of days berating me. I was trying to tell you guys that I would happily pay for things and continued development throughout the revival of the coin, but that wasn't good enough, of course.
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:55:54 PM

I would go with either options tbh .. both work for me , i think the fairest one overal for everyone would be to have the community take over if someone wanted to take the lead on this.

But does Sidiberd actually want to ? And is there a team at all willing to work on this coin and not just accept to grab the last funds and walk away with it , which would be pointless.
we need to be sure there is an actual takeover happening and active development or then the refund is actually better.

If the anon features and such were ready then i say lets see them and then get the payment done for that as it was planned.. same with the logo contest and such , a lot of ppl submitted logos.

As it stand it just seem like Sid don't want to put the release out in fear of not getting the funds he was promised and i understand C.Advisor doesn't want to just pay for nothing.
If we are at a standstill then i guess someone can hold the funds until the feature is out.

HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:18:54 PM

Woah I go away for a couple of days and now this. Haven't got burned this badly on a coin in a while, boy were my instincts wrong on this one.  Shocked

CA, you are flip-flopping all over the place. First you lock this thread and say you will take a break (knowing this would crash the price, you're not that naive), then you come back and say you will support this coin by honoring your promised bounties. You explicitely asked if Sidi would continue with the coin and then, just after he says he would, you all of a sudden pull this stupid refund idea out of your hat. An idea which up to this point nobody had asked for. How about asking the community FIRST before deciding to spend the remaining ICO money in this destructive way? And by that I mean really asking here and actually waiting for a while and then measuring response.

Such a refund just reeks of the final act of a huge scam. Bittrex records are incomplete by now, even you yourself could not provide compelling proof of your own investments into the coin, so how to you expect others to do better? And even IF someone still had some proof he bought into the ICO, how can you be sure he hasn't long since dumped his coins and you're now in fact paying him twice? How can any of us be sure you aren't just sending coins to your own dummy accounts or something similar? This is just such a bad, bad idea.

These are exactly my thoughts.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:20:25 PM

Let's just hope that whoever comes ontop in the votes, get's exactly what is promised. Although i doubt it...
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:32:54 PM

Let's just hope that whoever comes ontop in the votes, get's exactly what is promised. Although i doubt it...

I don't think a short poll is the best of ideas to decide on the outcome of this as not everyone interested will actually see it, if there is like 10 votes in the end it is pointless and not really representative of what ppl want with such a small sample.

Either way , what would be your plan Sid ? You are the only person that have shown interest in reviving the coin , beyond the anon features that were outsourced. What would come next ?
I mean I am more than happy if someone take the coin over and put work into it because so far nothing much was done since it launched, but can you develop stuff yourself or would you have to outsource features to someone like the anon ( that we have seen none of, i understand why but.. we haven't seen it Smiley  ) ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: