Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86944 times)
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:45:43 PM

Just to prove that I am not fooling and that what I promised is here... I have lost 1.3 BTC to get this done and if the coin is to die I should get my money back because I was given the green light (for 1.1 BTC) and did not come short of anything on my part.

Here are the new wallets with tor. (We currently do not have any tor nodes as CA would not fund and the community did not respond, but you guys can create one on your local machine and test it out):

OSX: https://mega.co.nz/#!nI4ARZqA!px1pB8qAzyN7FzHyOEsdAKu5Xmy_xp50edJsysvnY78

WINDOWS: https://mega.co.nz/#!mZBTCaBJ!ozBi3sBlhY0qT6-OS4ghK14oVM1sA6B4dLXFwzrp5xI

How to use TOR? (installation of TOR requirement)

Option 1: use the "-onlynet=Tor" and "-tor=IP:PORT" argument when you execute your daemon

Option 2:

Put this in your config file: onlynet=tor tor=127.0.0.1:9050 addnode=any running TOR-node

HOW to setup a TOR-node:

If you have your TOR-proxy already running at localhost:9050 simply run: ./harmonycoind -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -externalip=YOUR_URL.onion -listen

replace the onion address ("YOUR_URL.onion") with your own address.

NOTICE: add the following lines to your torrc file: (Unix/LINUX) HiddenServiceDir /Library/Tor/var/lib/tor/hidden_service/ HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:8080

On Windows: HiddenServiceDir C:\Users\username\Documents\tor\hidden_service HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:8080

Now save the torrc and restart your tor. Tor will now create the HiddenServiceDir that you specified above and add two files to them.

"private_key" & "hostname"

"hostname" = your onion-address.

NEVER PUBLISH YOUR PRIVATE KEY!!! (if you do everybody will be able to impersonate your hidden service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:46:19 PM

Here are the new wallets with tor:

WINDOWS: https://mega.co.nz/#!mZBTCaBJ!ozBi3sBlhY0qT6-OS4ghK14oVM1sA6B4dLXFwzrp5xI

Option 1: use the "-onlynet=Tor" and "-tor=IP:PORT" argument when you execute your daemon

Option 2:

Put this in your config file: onlynet=tor tor=127.0.0.1:9050 addnode=any running TOR-node

HOW to setup a TOR-node:

If you have your TOR-proxy already running at localhost:9050 simply run: ./harmonycoind -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -externalip=YOUR_URL.onion -listen

NOTICE: add the following lines to your torrc file: (Unix/LINUX) HiddenServiceDir /Library/Tor/var/lib/tor/hidden_service/ HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:8080

On Windows: HiddenServiceDir C:\Users\username\Documents\tor\hidden_service HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:8080

Now save the torrc and restart your tor. Tor will now create the HiddenServiceDir that you specified above and add two files to them.

NEVER PUBLISH YOUR PRIVATE KEY!!! (if you do everybody will be able to impersonate your hidden service.

check now will post the outcome
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:58:13 PM

Why is there an option to have BTC sent to only ICO members? What about the people who bought later and waited for more than a month on empty promises and reassurances?
Why only ICO investors get the money?
For that option everyone that owns harmony should get some equally.
Who knows if they sold?
How will you verify that they have npt and that they actually bough from the ipo and how much?

Before posting that as an option you have to answer those questions.

How much are you refunding?
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:07:16 PM

Just to prove that I am not fooling and that what I promised is here... I have lost 1.3 BTC to get this done and if the coin is to die I should get my money back because I was given the green light (for 1.1 BTC) and did not come short of anything on my part.

Here are the new wallets with tor. (We currently do not have any tor nodes as CA would not fund and the community did not respond, but you guys can create one on your local machine and test it out):

Option 2:

HOW to setup a TOR-node:

Sidiberd is lying about the TOR nodes, yes I did not fund, but that is because I was sure the community could make tor nodes. He received a message from Ky_storm saying that he would setup a tor node, and there was someone else who said they could too. There was simply no reason to spend .6btc to do that.

In regards to Sidi's problem with the refund,

I stated that they are required to send to me the amount from the screenshots that I see. I will also check to see if there were any buys for the amount that I receive because then it would be obvious that they just rebought it to send to me.

I think it is fair to at least do the ICO investors first because they are the true backers of this coin and the one's who are really hurting. I'm sure there are people who won't ask for the refund though, so then however much btc I have left, I can give some to the later investors.

Imagine this as option 1 to the poll now:
Refunds will be given to ICO investors first, and remaining funds will be to refund however much I can for later investors.

Does that sound fair?

Also, could you talk to me without the massive bolding and the obvious hate. I'm talking to you very calmly, and not even saying anything negative about you, I'm not sure why your on such the attack. All I'm trying to do now is correct the situation, and it is currently up to the community. This is what you proposed the whole time. I know you'll be upset if it doesn't go the way you want, but I have to do what the majority wants.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:53:27 PM

Crypto advisor has promised me a measly .2 BTC for an initial 1.2 BTC ICO investment. This is not what I had in mind. A refund of the whole initial investment is what I had in mind. As basically nothing was ever done as promised.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:19:15 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 06:36:32 PM by CryptoAdvisor

Crypto advisor has promised me a measly .2 BTC for an initial 1.2 BTC ICO investment. This is not what I had in mind. A refund of the whole initial investment is what I had in mind. As basically nothing was ever done as promised.

I clearly stated it would have to be a partial refund. I have about 5.5 btc to refund everyone. This includes The the original ICO investors and the investors who came in later such as sidi because it is fair they get something as well. I understand if you guys want to have the ICO funds given up to an escrow, but just know that does not guarantee the success of the coin or any prices, although I would hope you guys could revive it. Basically I am offering a rate of 1000sats which is 10x current price, and this is the only way everyone could be refunded. It's up to the community. If you guys want me to send the 5.5 btc to sidi or send it to an escrow I'll do it a heartbeat at this point. After that though I cannot be held liable for the future success or demise of the coin.

Due to this misunderstanding where it seems not everyone understood it was a partial refund, I will make a new poll because the current one is obviously not valid.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:46:49 PM

Here is the new poll, and the final poll. Whatever you guys choose is what will happen.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736185.new#new
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:54:15 PM

Again we said this quite a few times.

How did 20 or so BTC become 5.5 .

We need the details of how it was spent...
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:02:47 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 09:25:34 PM by CryptoAdvisor

I already laid out the break down of the funds.

20 from myself went to the ICO
10 from myself to Y/Y investors then back into the ICO
6.5 for costs of development of coin, multipool, faucet, and bounties

Below is a screenshot showing the 4btc I spent for fernand0x to make the coin and the other 2.5btc I sent out of my account to pay for the other developements noted.

I've already shown the screenshots of my bittrex account showing the btc I put in, and yin/yang investors already commented in here proving that I paid them to buy in too, I'm not sure what more can be shown to prove this.

This leaves 5.5btc of real investor money, this is the funds that I have for this coin and how much I can give back. Just as a note, even if refund is chosen, I will still pay you the 1.1btc for the tor wallets, even though the coin will be dead. You shouldn't bare those costs because you did deliver the wallets, and I said I would pay.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:21:55 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 09:41:41 PM by HarmonyCoin

This leaves 5.5btc of real investor money, this is the funds that I have for this coin and how much I can give back. Just as a note, even if refund is chosen, I will still pay you the 1.1btc for the tor wallets, even though the coin will be dead. You shouldn't bare those costs because you did deliver the wallets, and I said I would pay.

ok.

Now please explain this "10 from myself to Y/Y investors then back into the ICO" .

10 BTC from you ==>> ying yang investors ==>> IPO ==>> Then back to you

So in the end you gave yingyang investors free coins and you did not give anyone anything as what you gave you stole back from the IPO and again as it stands you lied and stole from the community. You said no premine but actually this makes it a premine + ipo lol never seen before in crypto.

What I want to know is how do you justify this? How do you justify your innocence and concealing this fucked up shit?

Fernandox is to pay too because he is cofounder and he shut up too, concealed all this and participated in this crime. So the least he could do is refund the money he got for development.

Fernandox we want your input on the situation too...

Also the ipo sold 800,000 coins at 6000 satoshis per coin = 48 BTC  not 40. Where is the remaining 8?
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

ok.

Now please explain this "10 from myself to Y/Y investors then back into the ICO" .

10 BTC from you ==>> ying yang investors ==>> IPO ==>> Then back to you

So in the end you gave yingyang investors free coins and you did not give anyone anything as what you gave you stole back from the IPO and again as it stands you lied and stole from the community. You said no premine but actually this makes it a premine + ipo lol never seen before in crypto.

What I want to know is how do you justify this? How do you justify your innocence and concealing this fucked up shit?

Fernandox is to pay too because he is cofounder and he shut up too, concealed all this and participated in this crime. So the least he could do is refund the money he got for development.

Fernandox we want your input on the situation too...

What is it you do not understand ? The whole y/y thing have been explained all over the y/y thread if you bother to search for it.
The yin/yang investors didn't get ''free'' coins , CA bought the y/y from ppl with his own btc , and then traded them for the ICO and then sent the hmy to ppl...
He did that to help the y/y investors as HMY , before it was released , or that there would be an ICO planed and such , was supposed to be a continuation of y/y.
Again .. you can look into the y/y thread and see how the whole thing played out.

Anyway , you didn't answer anything i asked myself about what you plan to do with the coin ( if you actually do want/plan to take over ) beyond the tor anon.
What is in store ? What had you planned ? And are you actually a real developer or would you have to outsource everything like you did with the tor function ?
What would you do with the remains of the ICO money ?

Its not just about what happened with the ICO but what can actually happen that would be better than buying back from the original investors ?

HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:46:19 PM

You are getting too far ahead. First lets clear this situation and secure the funds then decide as a community what to do. Either refund proportionally to the amount of coins available or continue development or whatever is decided.
We first have to get what is left straight and where the rest went?

"The yin/yang investors didn't get ''free'' coins , CA bought the y/y from ppl with his own btc , and then traded them for the ICO and then sent the hmy to ppl...
He did that to help the y/y investors as HMY , before it was released , or that there would be an ICO planed and such , was supposed to be a continuation of y/y."

He did because in the end he stole the money back (10BTC) from HMY ICO so HMY got nothing so the coins were given for free.

CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:56:42 PM

You are getting too far ahead. First lets clear this situation and secure the funds then decide as a community what to do. Either refund proportionally to the amount of coins available or continue development or whatever is decided.

"The yin/yang investors didn't get ''free'' coins , CA bought the y/y from ppl with his own btc , and then traded them for the ICO and then sent the hmy to ppl...
He did that to help the y/y investors as HMY , before it was released , or that there would be an ICO planed and such , was supposed to be a continuation of y/y."

He did because in the end he stole the money back (10BTC) from HMY ICO so HMY got nothing so the coins were given for free.

Stole the money? The 10btc for y/y investors was my money in the first place... I used my personal funds to do it, it wasn't investors funds, this is what you are not understanding. Every dev buys into their own ICO, they just don't admit it, it's something terribly wrong. As long as that dev doesn't dump on people it's actually better for the coin. Also, take a look at the post I wrote on the last page, I updated it with a pic of the proof of the 6.5btc I spent. I wasn't honest with you originally as I said, but I am proving everything I am saying now. All I'm trying to do now is give the community back the coins I have from the ICO in the manner that they prefer. Why do you have such a problem with this, and why can you not type without bolding and using huge font size. You're really acting like a troll at this point, and I don't think you even care what happens to the future of this coin or that investors get their money back. If you did then you would be on board for the process that is going through now. I think you're upset because you invested a lot in this coin and want to make your money back which is understandable, but I'm doing what is best for the majority. Can we all just wait and see what the community votes on for me to do.

Dav, I can answer your question. Sidi is not a dev at all, and knows pretty much nothing technical in regards to crypto, he told me this himself. Just as I would, he would have to outsource everything.
dav1199

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:01:38 PM

I don't disagree the situation is shit , the whole thing have been a disaster.
However you wasn't here when the whole y/y into hmy thing happened, much was promised , and in the end the plan changed a couple of times and it was decided to go with a new fresh coin.

At this point .. it is not like CA had to do anything , he decided to help the y/y investors on his own and organised a swap for those that would be interested.
Now sure you may see it as ''free'' coins.. in the end he ''bought'' the y/y at a higher rate than ppl would have got selling their coin and put it in the IPO...

Was it ideal ? No , But he could have just as well said ... well screw you guys.
CA may not always do the right choices but he always try to sort things out how he can. The last two coins have been crap . I am sure it have taken a toll on him , i don't believe he ever planned to ''scam'' or steal or for the coin to fail or whatever.

Now i do agree 4BTC for cloning boost coin was overpaid to fernandox. But i doubt fernandox is going to say much/complain about that.
I don't think the poll is going to say much or that many ppl are going to take part into it .. there just isn't all that much interest or ppl checking on the thread.
Whatever the results .. if there is 20ish ppl answering ( if we do get this many ) i don't see it as relevant.

So well , i am only asking , what is the plan if you do take over the coin? It is a situation ppl do can vote on in the poll it is why i am asking.
And it seem like a fair question. What would ''you'' do ? The whole thing have been a mess so far , but what do you purpose we do from then on ? What is your idea ? And why should we believe it will be better than what we have had so far ? .. Its all questions i believe most of the original investors wonder about. At least i do.
dav1199

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:10:52 PM

Stole the money? The 10btc for y/y investors was my money in the first place... I used my personal funds to do it, it wasn't investors funds, this is what you are not understanding. Every dev buys into their own ICO, they just don't admit it, it's something terribly wrong. As long as that dev doesn't dump on people it's actually better for the coin. Also, take a look at the post I wrote on the last page, I updated it with a pic of the proof of the 6.5btc I spent. I wasn't honest with you originally as I said, but I am proving everything I am saying now. All I'm trying to do now is give the community back the coins I have from the ICO in the manner that they prefer. Why do you have such a problem with this, and why can you not type without bolding and using huge font size. You're really acting like a troll at this point, and I don't think you even care what happens to the future of this coin or that investors get their money back. If you did then you would be on board for the process that is going through now. I think you're upset because you invested a lot in this coin and want to make your money back which is understandable, but I'm doing what is best for the majority. Can we all just wait and see what the community votes on for me to do.

Dav, I can answer your question. Sidi is not a dev at all, and knows pretty much nothing technical in regards to crypto, he told me this himself. Just as I would, he would have to outsource everything.

Alright , then i doubt it would change much to the situation unless a bigger team would be built around Sidi.
TBH at this point this all have been such a headache and disaster i rather take my loss and take a fraction of my original investment than keep the drama going for much longer than it already has.
Yes it would be great if HMY could restart but i honestly don't really see it happening. With as much drama as their have been here not many would want to touch it and it would be a struggle unless something/someone amazing came up to work on the coin. But i don't really see it happening.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:12:00 PM

However you wasn't here when the whole y/y into hmy thing happened, much was promised , and in the end the plan changed a couple of times and it was decided to go with a new fresh coin.

At this point .. it is not like CA had to do anything , he decided to help the y/y investors on his own and organised a swap for those that would be interested.
Now sure you may see it as ''free'' coins.. in the end he ''bought'' the y/y at a higher rate than ppl would have got selling their coin and put it in the IPO...

Was it ideal ? No , But he could have just as well said ... well screw you guys.
CA may not always do the right choices but he always try to sort things out how he can. The last two coins have been crap . I am sure it have taken a toll on him , i don't believe he ever planned to ''scam'' or steal or for the coin to fail or whatever.

Now i do agree 4BTC for cloning boost coin was overpaid to fernandox. But i doubt fernandox is going to say much/complain about that.
I don't think the poll is going to say much or that many ppl are going to take part into it .. there just isn't all that much interest or ppl checking on the thread.
Whatever the results .. if there is 20ish ppl answering ( if we do get this many ) i don't see it as relevant.

So well , i am only asking , what is the plan if you do take over the coin? It is a situation ppl do can vote on in the poll it is why i am asking.
And it seem like a fair question. What would ''you'' do ? The whole thing have been a mess so far , but what do you purpose we do from then on ? What is your idea ? And why should we believe it will be better than what we have had so far ? .. Its all questions i believe most of the original investors wonder about. At least i do.

A question I would like to add this, if the ICO is given to an escrow, who is going to step out and work for this coin. How will the escrow funds be distributed, and if no one does anything for the coin, will the escrow just get the funds and no investors get anything? Although it is not ideal, this is why I feel that the partial refund is best, and I know it is the best I can do.

Obviously I never made this coin to scam, and I always take responsibility for my failures, this is why I'm working so hard to find a solution. I don't have to do any of this, but I am because I wanted to work this out right. I have the funds I've mentioned and I'm trying to help as many people as I can. This includes new and old HMY investors.

Fernand0x is not at fault here guys. He was paid to make the coin, and I was under the assumption that he would continually do work with us, but there was nothing formal about his role. When he got back from his honeymoon, he did make the wallets, although there is a slight bug. From there the coin has fallen apart, and Fernand0x is not responsible because I hold the funds. He deserved what he got because that is the agreement we had, and I agreed to the price.
dav1199

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:16:55 PM

A question I would like to add this, if the ICO is given to an escrow, who is going to step out and work for this coin. How will the escrow funds be distributed, and if no one does anything for the coin, will the escrow just get the funds and no investors get anything? Although it is not ideal, this is why I feel that the partial refund is best, and I know it is the best I can do.

Obviously I never made this coin to scam, and I always take responsibility for my failures, this is why I'm working so hard to find a solution. I don't have to do any of this, but I am because I wanted to work this out right. I have the funds I've mentioned and I'm trying to help as many people as I can. This includes new and old HMY investors.

Fernand0x is not at fault here guys. He was paid to make the coin, and I was under the assumption that he would continually do work with us, but there was nothing formal about his role. When he got back from his honeymoon, he did make the wallets, although there is a slight bug. From there the coin has fallen apart, and Fernand0x is not responsible because I hold the funds. He deserved what he got because that is the agreement we had, and I agreed to the price.

Yeah i kind of agree on the escrow thing . I mean good the coins are there , then what ?
Nothing is going to happen all by itself.

And i am not blaming Fernand0x , i am just saying cloning a coin for 4btc wasn't a bad deal for him ( especially since it wasn't the cleanest or perfect of clones ). But it was what he got hired for. Shame not more came out of him but he is more concerned about his other projects.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:26:29 PM

If people vote for refund I have to first be given 1.3 for tor that I was told I could get and got or just 1.1 BTC as was agreed with CA .

For those of you who would want to continue I can surely do better things with this coin with just the remaining IPO and donations in HMY. I am in contact with the several devs about blockchain/coin anonymity. This is just a sidenote to those asking what is to be done. I am sure we can do more as a community if things get just slightly on track and everyone starts helping just a little.

Regarding this: "Fernand0x is not at fault here guys. He was paid to make the coin"   Fernandox was presented as a cofounder not as a contracted dev so he should infact refund the 4 BTC he got for doing nothing and in addition making people wait for more than a month giving them empty promises.

Also Crypto advisor please respond to the following:  "the ipo sold 800,000 coins at 6000 satoshis per coin = 48 BTC  not 40. Where is the remaining 8?"

You only gave the account for 40 BTC so where is the remaining 8?
dav1199

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:32:36 PM

If people vote for refund I have to first be given 1.3 for tor that I was told I could get and got or just 1.1 BTC as was agreed with CA .

For those of you who would want to continue I can surely do better things with this coin with just the remaining IPO and donations in HMY. I am in contact with the several devs about blockchain/coin anonymity. This is just a sidenote to those asking what is to be done. I am sure we can do more as a community if things get just slightly on track and everyone starts helping just a little.

Well that is why i was asking. Otherway it is a bit difficult to see any reason to want anything but the little refund proposed here.
For ppl that have been here since Y/Y it have been a loooong journey, where not much happen. I am all for this coin to take off , i mean i didn't invest for it to fail like it have here.
But it is a bit hard to be optimistic with all what happened.

CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:38:19 PM

Regarding this: "Fernand0x is not at fault here guys. He was paid to make the coin"   Fernandox was presented as a cofounder not as a contracted dev so he should infact refund the 4 BTC he got for doing nothing and in addition making people wait for more than a month giving them empty promises.

Also Crypto advisor please respond to the following:  "the ipo sold 800,000 coins at 6000 satoshis per coin = 48 BTC  not 40. Where is the remaining 8?"

You only gave the account for 40 BTC so where is the remaining 8?

As I said, I will gladly pay you the 1.1btc I agreed to, and the second someone confirms the wallets are working I will pay. It doesn't matter which choice is picked, that is money you are owed. After that, I am just going to do which ever choice the community chooses.

There were not 48btc actually purchased at 6000 though because a lot of people sold below 6000 while the ICO was still in progress. I had to personally use my own money to buy a lot of HMY that was placed for sell below 6000. I bought over 2btc worth of HMY on just one instance, and in total I'm sure the amount was probably pretty close to 8btc. I will contact Bill to see if I can get records to my orders during the ICO, so I can prove these buys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: