Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127494 times)
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:04:23 PM

Since NUD is a CPU coin and is very likely to remain so in the foreseeable future your rewards would be large and the potential to earn for your effort maximized.

Wait what? No... no, thats not how it works.

In fact, because it is a CPU coin your rewards will be small because you will be competing with cloud-miners and botnets.
Unlike a CPU coin, a GPU coin is more egalitarian because a cloud-miner can't just spin up 200 instances and have a 200x advantage. or to be more precise he can, but those cloud instances will have crappy GPUs and he will not get a good return on that investment.

CPU coins will typically have the worst chance to earn profits.

Once a coin with a new algo is launched the chances of someone creating a big enough botnet on that algo are slim to none since no miners outside of the official exist.

how to mine?
this isnt fair
relaunch and make it PoS
and x13

Mining is done with the official client, it will mine by default but you can set
Code:
gen=1
to be sure.

PoS is inferior and only people that are new to crypto hold it in high regard. x13 gives an edge to governments and multinational corporations that might have a backdoor into either of the algos.

Are you seriously gonna spread FUD in your own thread?

PoS is superior in terms of energy efficiency and security (it would cost exponentially more to successful execute an attack on a PoS network than it would to execute a 51% attack on the bitcoin network). As well, the benefit of executing that attack is rendered worthless upon completing the attack. With PoW systems it would be relatively easy for a large organization or government body to afford a 51% attack on any network (even bitcoin). With PoW there actually is a benefit to attacking the system, with PoS there is no benefit.

As well....
For fucks sakes, I can't believe I have to say this.
X13 has 13 different rounds of encryption....
That means... (oh my god, this is painful)... even if one of those algorithms was compromised......

(I want to gauge my eyes out)...

There is still another 12 encryption algorithms that they would need to go through...

This makes it 13 times more secure than the next single encryption algorithm (don't quote me on that).

For example, if someone was to find a vulnerability in Scrypt, thats it, all scrypt coins are worthless.

if someone finds a vulnerability in one of the X13 algorithms, no big deal, you've still got 12 more layers of protection.

Fuck you for making me say that you slimeball dev.
Stop lying.

Please educate yourself on the matters before attempting to educate others.

PoW is by far superior to PoS and will always remain so, we computer scientists are currently trying to come up with an elegant algorithm that will capture all of our financial progress as humans for multiple millenia, much like our friend physicts are trying to find an algorithm, perhaps no longer than a single line that will unlock the secrets of the stars and galaxies.

Since we are not perfect by design once we reach a canditate and it is shown to be functional it is raised to a higher level much like the work regarding the Theory of Everything. How many times has PoW been modified? Zero, it has never been modified since the original Satoshi client. How many times has PoS been modified? Probably every other week, every time it is modified it is another failure, every time it is modified the cryptocurrency using it falls deeper into tyranny, how can you expect a healthy ecosystem when a bunch of tyrants can favor one business model over another rather than supporting all of them indiscriminately?

X13 favors governments and multinational corporations, if any of you have been following Snowden or reading up information on wikileaks you are probably aware of the efforts that take place to sabotage our cryptography. The more algorithms X13 consits of the larger the odds of one of them being compromised (which is safe to assume at 100% in this case), if even 1 of the algorithms is sabotaged it gives the saboteurs an enormous edge and the power to reverse transactions, double spend and do whatever they wish. Contrary to bcrypt most of the algorithms are untested by time, what would you bet your life savings on, a 3 year old algorithm or an algorithm which is 13 years old and based on functions more than 30 years old?

I don't know if I drew the parallels appropriately to convey my thoughts, I am not the biggest writer but more of a programmer.

So i was trying to test the send by delegate function with leduc but i am getting an error that "no delegate found to process transaction"

Please read the wiki, all this information is present. Every node can choose to become a delegate by pledging a set % to the network much like he would in a PoS system. Since there isn't a single delegate available (which is to be expected in such a new network) the error is thrown.

It is getting pretty difficult messaging over Tor due to DDoS protection, I am always active on our forums where the anonymity of our users isn't compromised.

We are also looking into the bcrypt business and the GPU miners, please stay patient and remain sane, this is experimental software, we could start a new blockchain, you guys are driving the prices way up with your greed. There is enough wealth to go around for everyone to become a millionaire.

Best regards.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:10:55 PM

Since NUD is a CPU coin and is very likely to remain so in the foreseeable future your rewards would be large and the potential to earn for your effort maximized.

In fact, because it is a CPU coin your rewards will be small because you will be competing with cloud-miners and botnets.
Unlike a CPU coin, a GPU coin is more egalitarian because a cloud-miner can't just spin up 200 instances and have a 200x advantage. or to be more precise he can, but those cloud instances will have crappy GPUs and he will not get a good return on that investment.

Once a coin with a new algo is launched the chances of someone creating a big enough botnet on that algo are slim to none since no miners outside of the official exist.

how to mine?
this isnt fair
relaunch and make it PoS
and x13

Mining is done with the official client, it will mine by default but you can set
Code:
gen=1
to be sure.

PoS is inferior and only people that are new to crypto hold it in high regard. x13 gives an edge to governments and multinational corporations that might have a backdoor into either of the algos.

PoS is superior in terms of energy efficiency and security (it would cost exponentially more to successful execute an attack on a PoS network than it would to execute a 51% attack on the bitcoin network). As well, the benefit of executing that attack is rendered worthless upon completing the attack. With PoW systems it would be relatively easy for a large organization or government body to afford a 51% attack on any network (even bitcoin). With PoW there actually is a benefit to attacking the system, with PoS there is no benefit.

As well....
That means... (oh my god, this is painful)... even if one of those algorithms was compromised......

There is still another 12 encryption algorithms that they would need to go through...

This makes it 13 times more secure than the next single encryption algorithm (don't quote me on that).

For example, if someone was to find a vulnerability in Scrypt, thats it, all scrypt coins are worthless.

if someone finds a vulnerability in one of the X13 algorithms, no big deal, you've still got 12 more layers of protection.

Stop lying.

PoW is by far superior to PoS and will always remain so, we computer scientists are currently trying to come up with an elegant algorithm that will capture all of our financial progress as humans for multiple millenia, much like our friend physicts are trying to find an algorithm, perhaps no longer than a single line that will unlock the secrets of the stars and galaxies.

Since we are not perfect by design once we reach a canditate and it is shown to be functional it is raised to a higher level much like the work regarding the Theory of Everything. How many times has PoW been modified? Zero, it has never been modified since the original Satoshi client. How many times has PoS been modified? Probably every other week, every time it is modified it is another failure, every time it is modified the cryptocurrency using it falls deeper into tyranny, how can you expect a healthy ecosystem when a bunch of tyrants can favor one business model over another rather than supporting all of them indiscriminately?

X13 favors governments and multinational corporations, if any of you have been following Snowden or reading up information on wikileaks you are probably aware of the efforts that take place to sabotage our cryptography. The more algorithms X13 consits of the larger the odds of one of them being compromised (which is safe to assume at 100% in this case), if even 1 of the algorithms is sabotaged it gives the saboteurs an enormous edge and the power to reverse transactions, double spend and do whatever they wish. Contrary to bcrypt most of the algorithms are untested by time, what would you bet your life savings on, a 3 year old algorithm or an algorithm which is 13 years old and based on functions more than 30 years old?

I don't know if I drew the parallels appropriately to convey my thoughts, I am not the biggest writer but more of a programmer.

So i was trying to test the send by delegate function with leduc but i am getting an error that "no delegate found to process transaction"

Please read the wiki, all this information is present. Every node can choose to become a delegate by pledging a set % to the network much like he would in a PoS system. Since there isn't a single delegate available (which is to be expected in such a new network) the error is thrown.

It is getting pretty difficult messaging over Tor due to DDoS protection, I am always active on our forums where the anonymity of our users isn't compromised.

We are also looking into the bcrypt business and the GPU miners, please stay patient and remain sane, this is experimental software, we could start a new blockchain, you guys are driving the prices way up with your greed. There is enough wealth to go around for everyone to become a millionaire.

Best regards.

So i've read several times the wiki and found no info how to become a delegate. Please make proper documentation on how is your delegate function usable.
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:21:05 PM

how to mine?
this isnt fair
relaunch and make it PoS
and x13

Code:
gen=1
to be sure.

As well....

Stop lying.

Best regards.

So i've read several times the wiki and found no info how to become a delegate. Please make proper documentation on how is your delegate function usable.

When using both the IP protocol (for fast blockchain propagation etc) and the Tor protocol (for securely identifying nodes), the client can be ran by supplying addresses for both protocols. The NUD client takes care of keeping the protocols separate in order to prevent easy correlation of IP addresses and Tor hidden services.
Code:
nudd -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -bind=12.34.56.78 -bind=127.0.0.1 -externalip=12.34.56.78 -externalip=nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion -advertisedbalance=0.2
This example setup will expect Tor to run locally on port 9050, and will configure 12.34.56.78 as the connectable IP, and nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion as the connectable Tor hidden service (listening for incoming Tor connections on the loopback interface). It will also advertise 20% of the total wallet balance for forwarding transactions.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:28:57 PM

how to mine?
this isnt fair
relaunch and make it PoS
and x13

Code:
gen=1
to be sure.

As well....

Stop lying.

Best regards.

When using both the IP protocol (for fast blockchain propagation etc) and the Tor protocol (for securely identifying nodes), the client can be ran by supplying addresses for both protocols. The NUD client takes care of keeping the protocols separate in order to prevent easy correlation of IP addresses and Tor hidden services.
Code:
nudd -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -bind=12.34.56.78 -bind=127.0.0.1 -externalip=12.34.56.78 -externalip=nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion -advertisedbalance=0.2
This example setup will expect Tor to run locally on port 9050, and will configure 12.34.56.78 as the connectable IP, and nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion as the connectable Tor hidden service (listening for incoming Tor connections on the loopback interface). It will also advertise 20% of the total wallet balance for forwarding transactions.

Thank you i will try to setup a delegate this way when i arrive home.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

how to mine?
this isnt fair
relaunch and make it PoS
and x13

Code:
gen=1
to be sure.

As well....

Stop lying.

Best regards.

i know what ur trying to say.. and i possess both algorithms.. would u like to work with me?
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Can someone add more nodes? I can't connect to the network from some minutes ago  Sad
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:30:58 PM

Whats up with the download link:

nud-qt.exe (Windows interface) - 3.25MB 5/July/2014
74408B95:17AA85AAFC4F0F5EC4B975D7B3FED1216B673A087C7A4EFA310163A49D200E62

Says it's 3.25mb and downloads and non win32 exe thats 19mb..

Page been hacked ?
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:42:31 PM

Whats up with the download link:

nud-qt.exe (Windows interface) - 3.25MB 5/July/2014
74408B95:17AA85AAFC4F0F5EC4B975D7B3FED1216B673A087C7A4EFA310163A49D200E62

Says it's 3.25mb and downloads and non win32 exe thats 19mb..

Page been hacked ?

It was the same yesterday too. I guess typo
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:31:22 PM

Can someone add more nodes? I can't connect to the network from some minutes ago  Sad

Try: addnode=new.hashharder.com

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
lopalcar

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:44:09 PM

Try: addnode=new.hashharder.com

Thanks, it worked again without adding anything but will add it anyways Smiley
leduc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:35:26 PM

selling 3500 Nud 0.5 btc
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:00:18 AM

It would be good to try to get an exchange involved in this.

Bittrex? Poloniex?

They're pretty decent exchanges for new coins.

Anyone?

Also, i'm very perplexed why the main op says this is Bcrypt. And the coin dev says this is bcrypt, but I compiled the wallet from nud-master.zip source code, and I'm pretty sure its 100% scrypt algo.

There is plenty innovation on top of that though, probably making this one of the most innovative scrypt coins of recent era.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
wxyzups

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:02:40 AM

GPU can use? Now
mrun

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:06:02 AM

a POW coin?
it's out of date
dismoon

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

Smells good!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:31:57 AM

It would be good to try to get an exchange involved in this.

Bittrex? Poloniex?

They're pretty decent exchanges for new coins.

Anyone?

Also, i'm very perplexed why the main op says this is Bcrypt. And the coin dev says this is bcrypt, but I compiled the wallet from nud-master.zip source code, and I'm pretty sure its 100% scrypt algo.

There is plenty innovation on top of that though, probably making this one of the most innovative scrypt coins of recent era.

I think so,this is a scrypt coin..........

Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:57:59 AM

how to mine?
this isnt fair
relaunch and make it PoS
and x13

Code:
gen=1
to be sure.

As well....

Stop lying.

Best regards.

You are thinking of resetting the blockchain? A lot of people are mining this coin and paying electricity costs, a reset wouldn´t be good...
lopalcar

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:07:11 AM

You are thinking of resetting the blockchain? A lot of people are mining this coin and paying electricity costs, a reset wouldn´t be good...

I hope no... With the bcrypt and normal scrypt confusion the net hashrate is being suspicious low, if it was anounced as scrypt difficulty would be much higher right now cause farms would already moved as another more scrypt coin... By this way "I think" that only people who take a look into the client and followed a bit the thread are mining it, so for the moment only people who toke a bit of time are earning some coins.
So hope that dev team not reset the chain and fork it instead...
I think POW isn't "fair" anymore, few guys with gpu farms or botnets will earn most of the coins, so please, don't fuck all the early followers Wink

PD: I only have around 400 coins which I bought yesterday and not mined even 30...

If you restart the chain, at least make a catch of current chain status and allow us to redeem the coins in new chain
green2014

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:42:00 AM

good coin Grin Grin
mine mine mine
DakotaFred

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:11:42 PM

WTS 400 NUD, PM with offers.
flowerpots

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:02:49 PM

I am the founder of New Universal Dollar and I would like to invite you all to take a moment out of your day to mine some NUD while the difficulty is low, it will cost you nothing and will take an insignificant amount of time, please don't miss out on this golden opportunity.

I don't think it's a good idea to start a new blockchain. I like your ideas about this coin and am watching it closely.

Also I am willing to help to promote this coin, maybe an e-mail giveaway. I'm not a big fan of faucets. I would like to contribute at least 1000 NUD's. I can be PM'ed or we can discuss here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: