Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:29:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127496 times)
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:54:24 PM

nud.fi is now working!

Yes we have lots of innovation planned for NUD, this includes small updates like a new "Escrow" tab that would allow you to effortlessly purchase from marketplaces without getting scammed, improved anonymity protocol etc and big updates such as colored coins and our reduced blockchain.

Unfortunately most of the big updates are highly experimental and it would be contrary to our interests to release them prematurely which could potentially cause disappearing NUD for some of our users. A monetary system needs to be rock solid.

Significant resources are needed for future research, resources that are borderline impossible to acquire without serving the interests of one group or another.

I wouldn't expect any huge amounts of innovation in the nearest 3 months, the "Escrow" tab will probably be implemented by then. Please don't go crazy buying and selling NUD, the client is called "beta" for a reason.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are"
-Benjamin Franklin

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
flowerpots

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:15:46 PM

nud.fi is now working!

Yes we have lots of innovation planned for NUD, this includes small updates like a new "Escrow" tab that would allow you to effortlessly purchase from marketplaces without getting scammed, improved anonymity protocol etc and big updates such as colored coins and our reduced blockchain.

Unfortunately most of the big updates are highly experimental and it would be contrary to our interests to release them prematurely which could potentially cause disappearing NUD for some of our users. A monetary system needs to be rock solid.

Significant resources are needed for future research, resources that are borderline impossible to acquire without serving the interests of one group or another.

I wouldn't expect any huge amounts of innovation in the nearest 3 months, the "Escrow" tab will probably be implemented by then. Please don't go crazy buying and selling NUD, the client is called "beta" for a reason.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are"
-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for the update and congrats with www.nud.fi working!! Please keep us posted with updates in the future. Smiley

green2014

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:46:54 PM

no body is mining ,only 9 wokers. Grin Grin Grin Grin
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:50:31 PM

I'll point some hashes later when I get home Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:18:36 PM

i am holding a dead coin....
koriander

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:37:31 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 03:27:23 PM by koriander

WTB 10000 NUD for 0.1 BTC
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:13:48 PM

was "bcrypt" ever addressed? or was this just an "mistake" to throw scrypt people of the scent while it was raped?
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:34:18 PM

nud.fi is now working!

-Benjamin Franklin

wow, that's the right spirit of a DEV.
keep mining....
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:37:49 AM

was "bcrypt" ever addressed? or was this just an "mistake" to throw scrypt people of the scent while it was raped?

Well, it would be raped if scrypt people knew about it, so I'm not exactly sure the point there?

Anyway.. we need to keep pushing this thread guys.

This coin has innovation. Unlike most of the last few pages of clones.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
shackleford

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:27:20 AM

Well, it would be raped if scrypt people knew about it, so I'm not exactly sure the point there?

The point is who gets to do the raping... the coin is currently raped in comparison to a cpu algo launch.  Seems like it was launched as a scrypt intentionally but tried to hide that fact..(so just raped by in the know)

"Since NUD is a CPU coin and is very likely to remain so in the foreseeable future your rewards would be large and the potential to earn for your effort maximized. No other mining methods except the official client are available."

I had been looking for a good cpu algo coin, to launch it as such and then have it minable by scrypt is a complete joke.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:46:19 AM

The point is who gets to do the raping... the coin is currently raped in comparison to a cpu algo launch.  Seems like it was launched as a scrypt intentionally but tried to hide that fact..(so just raped by in the know)

"Since NUD is a CPU coin and is very likely to remain so in the foreseeable future your rewards would be large and the potential to earn for your effort maximized. No other mining methods except the official client are available."

I had been looking for a good cpu algo coin, to launch it as such and then have it minable by scrypt is a complete joke.

I'm guessing it was a mistake.  You might want to check out slimcoin for a nice cpu coin.
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:26:34 AM

Quote from: Fellow programmer
I did some tests using cpuminer's
scrypt mining. When I tested this, I found that cpuminer computes
scrypt blocks and writes to the terminal that it found blocks. But NUD
rejects them (I'm getting stale block messages). So can you confirm
that you can actually mine real coins using scrypt miners?

A new version should be release either today or tommorow. Perhaps our miners could help us out with it being a beta coin and everything.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
shackleford

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:21:31 AM

I'm guessing it was a mistake.  You might want to check out slimcoin for a nice cpu coin.

Nah doesn't interest me, accessible hash algo alone is no reason to use a coin. I have plenty of good mining equipment, my concern is in regards to integrity and launch shenanigans.
green2014

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:36:12 PM

Bcrypt is hot in summer, change x13,the coin will be hot, so stupid dev ,lol.
green2014

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:37:32 PM

The French Grin
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:57:24 PM

Quote from: Fellow programmer
I did some tests using cpuminer's
scrypt mining. When I tested this, I found that cpuminer computes
scrypt blocks and writes to the terminal that it found blocks. But NUD
rejects them (I'm getting stale block messages). So can you confirm
that you can actually mine real coins using scrypt miners?

A new version should be release either today or tommorow. Perhaps our miners could help us out with it being a beta coin and everything.

Can someone actually confirm that they mined real coins using scrypt miners?

Yes i can confirm.
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:11:47 PM

DICK is also hot in summer too, go find your x13 ass.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:07:47 PM

x13 is shit and is being raped by chinese FPGA miners just like x11.  Ya know what doesn't heat up my house or get hashraped by chinese FPGA miners?  Scrypt ASICs.

Anyway, yes dev, I am mining your coin with scrypt ASICs as we speak.

I assume a hard fork is in order to switch over to Bcrypt, if your heart is set on that.  Doesn't matter to me, but you picked that algo for a reason so do what you must.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:17:12 PM

May wanna tinker with the difficulty retargeting while you are at it.  Difficulty seems very slow to adjust upwards.  Seeing as difficulty is low and most miners are unaware you can mine with scrypt ASICs, it is a formula that is making for some pretty sweet mining at the moment.  Building up a healthy stack of NUD quickly.

But for the long term health of the coin it is something you may want to address.
fudbuster

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:19:12 PM

I looked up "shitcoin" in the dictionary and there was a picture of this coin under the definition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: