Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127496 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:09:35 AM

Edison was a thief who stole Tesla's ideas, reneged on their contract & lied to the world to protect his own self-interest. He also did public displays of electrocuting animals in the streets to scare the world away from alternating current. Which we all use today. Why would you have this jackass on your coin? Have you done no research at all ? Best of Luck.

Edison was chosen specifically because of him being an advocate for monetary reform in the U.S., I think Edison would have supported cryptocurrencies as well.
Views on money
Thomas Edison was an advocate for monetary reform in the United States. He was ardently opposed to the gold standard and debt-based money. Famously, he was quoted in the New York Times stating "Gold is a relic of Julius Caesar, and interest is an invention of Satan."[92]

In the same article, he expounded upon the absurdity of a monetary system in which the taxpayer of the United States, in need of a loan, be compelled to pay in return perhaps double the principal, or even greater sums, due to interest. His basic point was that if the Government can produce debt-based money, it could equally as well produce money that was a credit to the taxpayer.[92]

He thought at length about the subject of money over 1921 and 1922. In May 1922, he published a proposal, entitled "A Proposed Amendment to the Federal Reserve Banking System".[93] In it, he detailed an explanation of a commodity-backed currency, in which the Federal Reserve would issue interest-free currency to farmers, based on the value of commodities they produced. During a publicity tour that he took with friend and fellow inventor, Henry Ford, he spoke publicly about his desire for monetary reform. For insight, he corresponded with prominent academic and banking professionals. In the end, however, Edison's proposals failed to find support, and were eventually abandoned.
Please cite a reputable source to back up your claims, at least get your facts straight before you disort them at your leisure.

what a shit coin
the description is full of lies

why would anyone even mine this? why did u mine this?

I agree, please go mine doge and don't mine NUD, more importantly don't hoard NUD with it being an experimental technology. Hoarding it without even donating to development makes about as much sense as hoarding testnet BTC at this point.

UPDATE 0.0.0.2 has been released, PLEASE UPDATE IMMEDIATELY, the network will hardfork within 24 hours.

Nice.  What changes have you made?

Edit:  The source link to the source on your website is empty.  Is the source on github?
(O_O;)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:12:32 AM

what a shit coin
the description is full of lies

why would anyone even mine this? why did u mine this?

maybe because they have nothing to mine.all those asic Cheesy
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:14:12 AM

Nice.  What changes have you made?

Pretty much addressed the following
DOH

Code:
    uint256 GetPoWHash() const
    {
        uint256 thash;
        scrypt_1024_1_1_256(BEGIN(nVersion), BEGIN(thash));
        return thash;
    }

|
v

scrypt_1024_1_1_256(BEGIN(nVersion), BEGIN(thash));
^
|

Thanks to darkip for pointing it out. Will see how it works out.

I am working on more large updates but they are rather raw at this point. I'm about a week behind on my real job, have tons of catching up to do.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:19:41 AM

wallet updated !

can i still mine with my gridblade (scrypt ) after this updates ?
NUD (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:31:03 AM

wallet updated !

The hardfork will set in after 24 hours. Please let us know if you can mine with your gridblade after.

@NUDTeam
reflector

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:35:55 AM

The source link to the source on your website is empty.  Is the source on github?
NUD (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:41:18 AM

The source link to the source on your website is empty.  Is the source on github?

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, we don't use github for any actual development and never will however I will setup one for convenience.

@NUDTeam
lexusivan888

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:50:43 AM

wallet updated !

The hardfork will set in after 24 hours. Please let us know if you can mine with your gridblade after.

so, is it intentionally to disable scrypt mining after this updates ?
or just fix some small bugs,,and still able to mine in scrypt ?

i hope that my gridblade still able to..
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:58:17 AM

HashHarder Has Updated Wallet. Prepared Bcrypt Hash Algorithm for Change in 24 hours (thanks for the notice time)

Assuming that this is vanilla (ie unadapted) bcrypt hashing algorithm, people you can CPU mine via our stratum once the change happens (~ midnight 14th June blockchain time) using:

Code:
https://github.com/xzhaoyang/cpuminer

This has support for bcrypt. Whether or not its the same bcrypt is currently unknown.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
flowerpots

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:53:21 AM

wallet updated !

so, is it intentionally to disable scrypt mining after this updates ?
or just fix some small bugs,,and still able to mine in scrypt ?

i hope that my gridblade still able to..

The meaning of this update is to make it impossible for gridblades and videocards to mine. Let's see what happens.

YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:47:50 PM

Hi, great work!

A question:The client keeps trying to connect to
nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion

trying connection nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion:7333 lastseen=87.8hrs
SOCKS5 connecting nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion
ERROR: Proxy error: connection not allowed

I'm running the client with
./nudd -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -listen

Is the hidden service down or something wrong with
my commandline?

“God does not play dice"
shenhua

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:49:46 PM

i will tell my friends.

i must in.
NUD (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:26:36 PM

Hi, great work!

nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion

my commandline?

I will review if trying to connect to our .onion address is really an issue but my first instinct tells me it is a problem with your setup, please try the default setup on the wiki and tell us if the problem remains.

Did I mention that it makes a lot of sense to donate BTC? We aren't incredibly wealthy individuals ourselves and we have invested a significant sum of money into the development of this experimental cryptocurrency with no expectations of breaking even.

We are currently trying to raise 2BTC which would be enough to completely cover the costs of developing an extra "Escrow" tab for dummies and dedicate additional time to the development of the cryptocurrency. The escrow tab would include an extensive graphic interface where if one would want to purchase an item from a marketplace he could easily copy-paste the address of the marketplace and the vendor to generate an "escrow" transaction.

The escrow would work in such a manner that the NUD would not be awarded to the vendor until either the marketplace or the buyer agree to it, essentially either one of the parties would not be able to acquire the NUD without another party siding with them. It is theorized that this would reduce (if not eliminate) NUD business scams where a business would attempt to steal the users NUD without delivering the goods and give NUD a significant enough advantage in its ease-of-use that it would lead to a dramatic increase in the price of the coin.

This update would include JSON-RPC commands for both the marketplace and the user as well as an easy interface.

If you are a major stakeholder or simply want to support the cause please donate BTC to: 1HnSPip8oHNJqhjRKdc1tX9GFumdVLuBcq

Thank you all for your support! Wink

@NUDTeam
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

Already dead after so few days.  New record?

YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:41:03 PM

I will review if trying to connect to our .onion address is really an issue but my first instinct tells me it is a problem with your setup, please try the default setup on the wiki and tell us if the problem remains.

I will, but if you mean by default setup the one in the
section "manual CLI client setup"

nudd -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -bind=12.34.56.78 -bind=127.0.0.1 -externalip=12.34.56.78 -externalip=nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion -advertisedbalance=0.2

isn't that how a delegate is supposed to announce itself to the network?

Surely if I want to use the services of a delegate I don't need to
be one myself? Wouldn't just running Tor be enough?

“God does not play dice"
reflector

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:50:05 PM

Hi, great work!

nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion

my commandline?

Did I mention that it makes a lot of sense to donate BTC? We aren't incredibly wealthy individuals ourselves and we have invested a significant sum of money into the development of this experimental cryptocurrency with no expectations of breaking even.

We are currently trying to raise 2BTC which would be enough to completely cover the costs of developing an extra "Escrow" tab for dummies and dedicate additional time to the development of the cryptocurrency. The escrow tab would include an extensive graphic interface where if one would want to purchase an item from a marketplace he could easily copy-paste the address of the marketplace and the vendor to generate an "escrow" transaction.

The escrow would work in such a manner that the NUD would not be awarded to the vendor until either the marketplace or the buyer agree to it, essentially either one of the parties would not be able to acquire the NUD without another party siding with them. It is theorized that this would reduce (if not eliminate) NUD business scams where a business would attempt to steal the users NUD without delivering the goods and give NUD a significant enough advantage in its ease-of-use that it would lead to a dramatic increase in the price of the coin.

This update would include JSON-RPC commands for both the marketplace and the user as well as an easy interface.

If you are a major stakeholder or simply want to support the cause please donate BTC to: 1HnSPip8oHNJqhjRKdc1tX9GFumdVLuBcq

Keep up the good work!  Donation sent.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:53:57 PM

Hi, great work!

nudpflyu46lzp5i5.onion

my commandline?

Keep up the good work!  Donation sent.

I would happily make a donation if dev team would show more support. I would love to try to  be a delegate, to use and try possible annon functions tor is a great network to use but dev must elaborate a much more user friendly behaviour and with clear instructions. Wiki is nice but too geeky.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:56:08 PM

What is Bcrypt?

an algorithm. http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bcrypt

sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:07:18 PM

On exactly which block is the hard fork supposed to go into effect?  Wanna know exactly when I should switch my scrypt miners over to something else.
lexusivan888

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:23:12 PM

On exactly which block is the hard fork supposed to go into effect?  Wanna know exactly when I should switch my scrypt miners over to something else.

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: