Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:42:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127496 times)
kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:52:19 PM

Updated the client and so far so good, thx!

I agree development on a coin like this costs time and money. Some devs use a premine for this, others a IPO and you play it fair by asking for a donation. I like this approach but i also understand people dont donate because they dont really understand the project. Also dont forget +80% of the people on this forum are only onboard for their own winnings / greed and dont really support innovation (or they just dont see it).

There are ways to attract more people to donate for this project.  As a start to gain some traction for this coin i would like to propose to make the OP a little more attractive. The OP is the eyecatcher so people start reading and get interested in the project.  As example; i didn't notice the features that make this coin special after someone pointed me. You really need to digg before you see what this coin really is.

Also noticed the hashrate trippled the last days so more people started mining this coin. If they read this post i would like to ask them if they care about the development and want to give some value to this coin. This coin can be big but only if it gets the proper support and appeal.

One last thing, can you add a NUD address for donations? Some people donate this easier then BTC Smiley

NUD (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:00:46 PM

Updated the client and so far so good, thx!

I agree development on a coin like this costs time and money. Some devs use a premine for this, others a IPO and you play it fair by asking for a donation. I like this approach but i also understand people dont donate because they dont really understand the project. Also dont forget +80% of the people on this forum are only onboard for their own winnings / greed and dont really support innovation (or they just dont see it).

There are ways to attract more people to donate for this project.  As a start to gain some traction for this coin i would like to propose to make the OP a little more attractive. The OP is the eyecatcher so people start reading and get interested in the project.  As example; i didn't notice the features that make this coin special after someone pointed me. You really need to digg before you see what this coin really is.

Also noticed the hashrate trippled the last days so more people started mining this coin. If they read this post i would like to ask them if they care about the development and want to give some value to this coin. This coin can be big but only if it gets the proper support and appeal.

One last thing, can you add a NUD address for donations? Some people donate this easier then BTC Smiley

Thanks for all the support Smiley

Donation via the website works again, the whole system was put in place to encourage people to donate so we award bronze/silver/gold accounts in the forum.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
tmbp

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:01:24 PM

Thanks for all the support Smiley

Donation via the website works again, the whole system was put in place to encourage people to donate so we award bronze/silver/gold accounts in the forum.

To the moonnnn dev
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

Hey dev, what changes did you make in the latest update?

Edit:  I see block time was changed.  Anything else interesting?
NUD (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:43:30 PM

Hey dev, what changes did you make in the latest update?

Edit:  I see block time was changed.  Anything else interesting?

The block time was already changed in the early versions, I wouldn't do such a major change this late.

The visual sync bug and delegate discovery bugs were addressed as per my previous post.

@NUDTeam
SoapMaker

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:08:07 AM

Edison was a thief who stole Tesla's ideas, reneged on their contract & lied to the world to protect his own self-interest. He also did public displays of electrocuting animals in the streets to scare the world away from alternating current. Which we all use today. Why would you have this jackass on your coin? Have you done no research at all ? Best of Luck.

Edison was chosen specifically because of him being an advocate for monetary reform in the U.S., I think Edison would have supported cryptocurrencies as well.
Views on money
Thomas Edison was an advocate for monetary reform in the United States. He was ardently opposed to the gold standard and debt-based money. Famously, he was quoted in the New York Times stating "Gold is a relic of Julius Caesar, and interest is an invention of Satan."[92]

In the same article, he expounded upon the absurdity of a monetary system in which the taxpayer of the United States, in need of a loan, be compelled to pay in return perhaps double the principal, or even greater sums, due to interest. His basic point was that if the Government can produce debt-based money, it could equally as well produce money that was a credit to the taxpayer.[92]

He thought at length about the subject of money over 1921 and 1922. In May 1922, he published a proposal, entitled "A Proposed Amendment to the Federal Reserve Banking System".[93] In it, he detailed an explanation of a commodity-backed currency, in which the Federal Reserve would issue interest-free currency to farmers, based on the value of commodities they produced. During a publicity tour that he took with friend and fellow inventor, Henry Ford, he spoke publicly about his desire for monetary reform. For insight, he corresponded with prominent academic and banking professionals. In the end, however, Edison's proposals failed to find support, and were eventually abandoned.
Please cite a reputable source to back up your claims, at least get your facts straight before you disort them at your leisure.

wow, my apologies, I wasn't aware that Edison felt that way & even chatted with Ford about it. I withdraw my Edison remark, although he did electrocute to scare people away from AC. But submitting that federal reserve proposal took balls. Best of Luck & sorry for being so negative.

This corporate empire of three city states controls the world economically through London’s inner city, militarily through the District of Columbia, and spiritually through the Vatican
                 http://youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU              https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-launch.2033/                      http://conspiracycoin.org/                          
reflector

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:39:58 AM

wow, my apologies, I wasn't aware that Edison felt that way & even chatted with Ford about it. I withdraw my Edison remark, although he did electrocute to scare people away from AC. But submitting that federal reserve proposal took balls. Best of Luck & sorry for being so negative.
...And let that be a lesson to you.  Don't you ever, EVER talk shit about Thomas Alva Edison up in here again, fool.
NUD (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:25:43 PM

...And let that be a lesson to you.  Don't you ever, EVER talk shit about Thomas Alva Edison up in here again, fool.

We're sorry Mr. Reflector sir, please forgive us

@NUDTeam
green2016

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:31:22 PM

Bcrypt is a key derivation function for passwords designed by Niels Provos and David Mazières, based on the Blowfish cipher, and presented at USENIX in 1999.[1] Besides incorporating a salt to protect against rainbow table attacks, bcrypt is an adaptive function: over time, the iteration count can be increased to make it slower, so it remains resistant to brute-force search attacks even with increasing computation power.

Blowfish is notable among block ciphers for its expensive key setup phase. It starts off with subkeys in a standard state, then uses this state to perform a block encryption using part of the key, and uses the result of that encryption (which is more accurately a hashing) to replace some of the subkeys. Then it uses this modified state to encrypt another part of the key, and uses the result to replace more of the subkeys. It proceeds in this fashion, using a progressively modified state to hash the key and replace bits of state, until all subkeys have been set.

Bcrypt is better to Scrypt.
SoapMaker

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:13:24 PM

I shall recite 10 Hail Edisons every morning until the graceful members of this thread find it in their hearts to forgive my foolish ways.  Cry
What do you say Reflector, NUD,  what do your hearts tell you ?

This corporate empire of three city states controls the world economically through London’s inner city, militarily through the District of Columbia, and spiritually through the Vatican
                 http://youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU              https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-launch.2033/                      http://conspiracycoin.org/                          
reflector

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:00:49 PM

wow, my apologies, I wasn't aware that Edison felt that way & even chattied with Ford about it. I withdraw my Edison remark, although he did electrocute to scare people away from AC. But submitting that federal reserve proposal took balls. Best of Luck & sorry for being so negative.

I shall recite 10 Hail Edisons every morning until the graceful members of this thread find it in their hearts to forgive my foolish ways.  Cry

All shall be forgiven in due time.  Healing is often simply a matter of time.  Long live Edison!  Long live NUD!
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:27:10 PM

wow, my apologies, I wasn't aware that Edison felt that way & even chattied with Ford about it. I withdraw my Edison remark, although he did electrocute to scare people away from AC. But submitting that federal reserve proposal took balls. Best of Luck & sorry for being so negative.

All shall be forgiven in due time.  Healing is often simply a matter of time.  Long live Edison!  Long live NUD!

Yeah, and Edison was an anti-Semite, so he's got that going for...........errrrr....uhhhh...against! Against him!  Thats what I meant to say I swear guys!

Ah shit, I guess I'll never be in the movies.
Cyriaque5962

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:57:59 PM

Hi sixteendigits, can you have a look in your messages please:) It's about Nud.

SoapMaker

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:57:17 AM

Yeah, and Edison was an anti-Semite, so he's got that going for...........errrrr....uhhhh...against! Against him!  Thats what I meant to say I swear guys!

Ah shit, I guess I'll never be in the movies.

LOL I love crypto. Long Live NUD

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:26:33 AM

where can i buy some nud?
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:37:48 AM

where can i buy some nud?

you can buy it privately, currently there's no exchange supporting nud yet.
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 08:46:55 AM

Any pools for me to mine this coin at please?

Thanks

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:22:31 AM

Thanks

No pools yet, you can only mine directly from the wallet.. help-->debug-->setgenerate true -1
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:38:20 PM

Thanks

No pools yet, you can only mine directly from the wallet.. help-->debug-->setgenerate true -1

Thanks

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:56:46 PM

Thanks

http://new.hashharder.com/scrypt/newuniversalcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: