Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127494 times)
cawson

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:28:34 AM

I want to buy 2 btc nud ,u can pm me and gei me your price.

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:39:59 AM

won't buy shit

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
green2016

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:27:32 AM

0.0001sat  is so cheap, I will buy tons of them, pm
 me ,please.
green2016

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:40:15 AM

The coin is too old age.
The dev is too confidence that he is not worried his nud.  Grin
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:40:27 AM

won't buy shit

I've been buying at 0.0001 BTC, so it'll get ya 20k if you are patient enough.  Maybe a google doc exchange over in the marketplace would be a good idea for now?

On a totally unrelated topic, quite a few community members are offering up BTC and NUD for bounties, specifically for an external miner and block explorer.  If the dev is okay with doing it, I propose separate donation addresses be set up for these community bounties.  We can have the official development fund, and then addresses to collect the community proposed bounties.  It would make things much simpler when it comes time to pay them out, rather than having to track down coins from half a dozen different forum members.  A trusted community member could be chosen to handle these funds if the dev does not want to do it.  Just a thought.

And jesus christ, will someone please tell me to go get laid or something?  I've practically been living in this thread lately.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:53:53 AM

won't buy shit

I've been buying at 0.0001 BTC, so it'll get ya 20k if you are patient enough.  Maybe a google doc exchange over in the marketplace would be a good idea for now?

On a totally unrelated topic, quite a few community members are offering up BTC and NUD for bounties, specifically for an external miner and block explorer.  If the dev is okay with doing it, I propose separate donation addresses be set up for these community bounties.  We can have the official development fund, and then addresses to collect the community proposed bounties.  It would make things much simpler when it comes time to pay them out, rather than having to track down coins from half a dozen different forum members.  A trusted community member could be chosen to handle these funds if the dev does not want to do it.  Just a thought.

And jesus christ, will someone please tell me to go get laid or something?  I've practically been living in this thread lately.

I don't know if a lot of people will be willing to let go of their NUDs for .0001 though(30k marketcap).. Smiley

Also its nice to have you here so don't go yet. :p
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:00:12 PM

And jesus christ, will someone please tell me to go get laid or something?  I've practically been living in this thread lately.

ahh, crypto is much more fun! Grin

“God does not play dice"
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:49:28 PM

Well, considering that you probably also hold some NUD, I understand that you may think that it is best to mute me so no one looking into this thread will become aware of the scams that were ran using NUD. But a good altcoin doesn't need such tactics. We can work together to create an altcoin community which is actually perceived as a benefit by all involved parties, with no exchanges being scammed, no one noticing that his coins are gone, etc.

It is not rocket science to run a coin in a reasonable way. But it requires the dedication to actually do so.

No one is denying the fact that scams were ran on NUD by scrypt miners exploiting a bug in the early release, thus it was decided upon that the "scammers" will be rewarded 10% of their scrypt mined coins for their contirbution to the network for revealing the bug. If you don't think that the decision was just you can freely open your own thread and start a fork, I very much doubt that you'd get a lot of followers that are willing to sabotage the well-being of the network in exchange for their unjustly mined NUD.

The decision was made in such a manner as to upset the least miners, had we not reduced the fraudulently mined coins to 10% people would claim that I abused the bug to mine coins for myself (e.g. a premine).

Where there is original innovation there will always be bugs present, if you don't like that you might want to invest into some clonecoin.

Referring to the coins mined in the first few days as "fraudulently mined coins" is rather disingenuous.  They were mined by the ONLY means with which it was possible to mine them, because of a bug.  Nobody is perfect, you said you made an honest mistake, that Scrypt being enabled was a bug.  But, the network continued and until you announced the hard fork it wasn't exactly clear what was going to happen with the coin.  You might say those who continued to mine kept the faith and kept the coin alive whilst you came up with a game plan.  Most people, some begrudgingly at first (myself included), accepted the 10% exchange and moved on from that initial hiccup.

I would posit that most of the post-fork Bcrypt network comprised the same miners who mined NUD initially with Scrypt, certainly that's the case for myself.  If those who mined in the first few days ALL turned away, muttered scam and stopped mining then we probably wouldn't have an active network now.  I understand that you're short and impatient with FUDsters but referring to loyal day 1 miners as fraudsters and scammers is hardly endearing.  Shocked

I meant no offense, the code did allow to sneak in (ASIC, GPU, Pool) scrypt blocks which wasn't advertised so the people that exploited the bug (purposely or otherwise) were misusing the network. I was merely attempting to explain everything to doldgigger in his own language so he may better understand it, I don't see anything else that could be implied to be a "scam" despite the fact that I wouldn't use that word to describe it.

I certainly believe that we couldn't do without the 1st day miners, their contribution to the network was significant, thus they were all awarded 10%.

Stay strong comrade, make crypto the women will follow.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
green2016

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:48:24 PM

I have donated 500coins to NUD team.
 Grin
green2016

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:12:13 PM

I am still Newbie, why? Roll Eyes
cawson

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:57:37 PM

why i cannot synchronous nud wallet,and nud wallet is ltc wallet.just copy ltc?
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:03:06 PM

828 NUD swap for 1200 BC....
green2016

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:09:27 PM

25000sat a nud
cawson

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

25000sat a nud
why i cannot synchronous nud wallet,and nud wallet is ltc wallet.nud just copy ltc?
green2016

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:21:01 PM

You should add nud.conf Grin
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

25000sat a nud

didnt calculate... just want to swap... anyone interested PM me.
SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:49:14 PM

Well, considering that you probably also hold some NUD, I understand that you may think that it is best to mute me so no one looking into this thread will become aware of the scams that were ran using NUD. But a good altcoin doesn't need such tactics. We can work together to create an altcoin community which is actually perceived as a benefit by all involved parties, with no exchanges being scammed, no one noticing that his coins are gone, etc.

It is not rocket science to run a coin in a reasonable way. But it requires the dedication to actually do so.

No one is denying the fact that scams were ran on NUD by scrypt miners exploiting a bug in the early release, thus it was decided upon that the "scammers" will be rewarded 10% of their scrypt mined coins for their contirbution to the network for revealing the bug. If you don't think that the decision was just you can freely open your own thread and start a fork, I very much doubt that you'd get a lot of followers that are willing to sabotage the well-being of the network in exchange for their unjustly mined NUD.

The decision was made in such a manner as to upset the least miners, had we not reduced the fraudulently mined coins to 10% people would claim that I abused the bug to mine coins for myself (e.g. a premine).

Where there is original innovation there will always be bugs present, if you don't like that you might want to invest into some clonecoin.

Referring to the coins mined in the first few days as "fraudulently mined coins" is rather disingenuous.  They were mined by the ONLY means with which it was possible to mine them, because of a bug.  Nobody is perfect, you said you made an honest mistake, that Scrypt being enabled was a bug.  But, the network continued and until you announced the hard fork it wasn't exactly clear what was going to happen with the coin.  You might say those who continued to mine kept the faith and kept the coin alive whilst you came up with a game plan.  Most people, some begrudgingly at first (myself included), accepted the 10% exchange and moved on from that initial hiccup.

I would posit that most of the post-fork Bcrypt network comprised the same miners who mined NUD initially with Scrypt, certainly that's the case for myself.  If those who mined in the first few days ALL turned away, muttered scam and stopped mining then we probably wouldn't have an active network now.  I understand that you're short and impatient with FUDsters but referring to loyal day 1 miners as fraudsters and scammers is hardly endearing.  Shocked

I meant no offense, the code did allow to sneak in (ASIC, GPU, Pool) scrypt blocks which wasn't advertised so the people that exploited the bug (purposely or otherwise) were misusing the network. I was merely attempting to explain everything to doldgigger in his own language so he may better understand it, I don't see anything else that could be implied to be a "scam" despite the fact that I wouldn't use that word to describe it.

I certainly believe that we couldn't do without the 1st day miners, their contribution to the network was significant, thus they were all awarded 10%.

Stay strong comrade, make crypto the women will follow.

Cool.  All good  Cheesy Onwards and upwards!

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
Fatov

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:39:51 PM

Dev, you could send pm to http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ its a multicoin explorer  Wink

Fatov was here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For private, fast and secure transactions DASH is King | Dashtalk
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:48:45 PM

Dev, you could send pm to http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ its a multicoin explorer  Wink

Is there a block explorer available?

The public key is generated using bcrypt + RTR0 to cut it down into an appropriate length, you can't just hook up nud-qt to a standard blockchain explorer like 99% of other coins. It requires custom work that will take time. Someone needs to come around and translate our custom C++ implementation of bcrypt and RTR0 to PHP first.

RTR0 is significantly stronger than RIPEMD-160 which Bitcoin uses, RIPEMD has already been shown to have many weaknesses. Just to provide an extra security layer over the relatively new RTR0 bcrypt is used as well.

The combination of an old pre-9/11 algorithm with the newest RTR0 lets us enjoy both the benefits of security and minimize the attack vectors. If RTR0 is indeed sabotaged (as many new corporations/algorithms often are as evident by the Snowden revelations.) bcrypt is among the least likely algorithms out there to break.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
Fatov

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:52:52 PM

Is there a block explorer available?

The public key is generated using bcrypt + RTR0 to cut it down into an appropriate length, you can't just hook up nud-qt to a standard blockchain explorer like 99% of other coins. It requires custom work that will take time. Someone needs to come around and translate our custom C++ implementation of bcrypt and RTR0 to PHP first.

RTR0 is significantly stronger than RIPEMD-160 which Bitcoin uses, RIPEMD has already been shown to have many weaknesses. Just to provide an extra security layer over the relatively new RTR0 bcrypt is used as well.

The combination of an old pre-9/11 algorithm with the newest RTR0 lets us enjoy both the benefits of security and minimize the attack vectors. If RTR0 is indeed sabotaged (as many new corporations/algorithms often are as evident by the Snowden revelations.) bcrypt is among the least likely algorithms out there to break.
Thanks

Fatov was here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For private, fast and secure transactions DASH is King | Dashtalk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: