Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 01:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127513 times)
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:48:28 PM

Follow us on Twitter!

New Universal Dollar has been added to The CPU Coin List.
kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:03:41 PM

Thanks for adding NUD to your list Mike  Wink
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:06:57 PM

Hey guys!

We have just added New Universal Dollar to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
kalisto

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:09:28 PM

And another big thanks for adding NUD to Cryptonator!

Bittrex where are you??  Grin
leduc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

they prefer holding iceberg 90btc IPO ...
kalisto

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:14:09 PM

a 90BTC premine.. the world gets crazier every day  Huh
green2016

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:29:41 PM

Good coin
Fair coin.

{
"blocks" : 13841,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.03947464,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1167795,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:36:28 PM

Chinese qq group for nud: 389091502.

welcome dev!

welcome every nud fan. Smiley

guys,if you send your nud to our genius dev for donation,just send twice like me. and check the blockchain.

you will find that,nud's anonimity have been finished,for a long time...the second time ,address that send nud to dev is not yours.

what a great dev!  full anon! nud>darkcoin*10!

dev address:NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM

nud explorer:http://chainstate.info/

Actually this is not how the anonimity works. What you see are the addresses that where used for the coins you mined.
The anonimity works with delegation (send by delegate). For this you need to setup a hidden service in tor and route it by using your cmdline when starting the client. You can read about it here: http://62.210.217.242/forums/index.php?topic=14.0

Didnt had time to set this up for testing but i browsed through the source code and all the code is in place (also the escrow part).

Also some time ago i posted a whitepaper in this topic and if the dev can implement this into the client everyone willbe a native hidden service and can be used as a delegate.

Actually,you donot know what i said. you only recieve nuds for miner,and never send nuds to another people,is it right?? every time you send ,you will get one or more strange new address,i sent 10 nuds to dev,the blockchain appear i sent 100 nuds,90 to an strange new address,10 nuds to dev.i sent 50 to dev at the second time,this new strange help me send 50 to dev,and 40 to a new new address...all this two new strange address is not listed on my wallet recieved book!!!
kalisto

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:56:18 PM

Actually,you donot know what i said. you only recieve nuds for miner,and never send nuds to another people,is it right?? every time you send ,you will get one or more strange new address,i sent 10 nuds to dev,the blockchain appear i sent 100 nuds,90 to an strange new address,10 nuds to dev.i sent 50 to dev at the second time,this new strange help me send 50 to dev,and 40 to a new new address...all this two new strange address is not listed on my wallet recieved book!!!

For what i understand these are your change addresses (used by coin control). When the block explorer recognizes RTR0 on a proper way these addresses can be linked to your main address (if i understand correctly). Maybe te DEV can tell us more?
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:32:26 AM

And another big thanks for adding NUD to Cryptonator!

Bittrex where are you??  Grin

they prefer holding iceberg 90btc IPO ...

Lmao

I love bittrex but they only list P&D coins there nowadays.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 05:05:21 AM

i can get coin listed on bittrex for around 2BTC - i mean, thats their price not mine

lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:13:35 AM

i can get coin listed on bittrex for around 2BTC - i mean, thats their price not mine
Wouldn't be better wait till a release where tor service is enabled automatically for send throw delegate and be trully anonymous without doing any more for average user? maybe is better have some of the features working fine before hitting exchanges? I don't want a quick pump amd dump which damages the coin credibility and lose many users...
Anyways this is only my opinion, be on bittrexx also have beneffits...but should look into dark side too Smiley
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:53:24 AM

First of all 1200$ just to add us to an exchange seems like a bit too much, I could set up our own exchange for that much.

Wouldn't be better wait till a release where tor service is enabled automatically for send throw delegate and be trully anonymous without doing any more for average user? maybe is better have some of the features working fine before hitting exchanges? I don't want a quick pump amd dump which damages the coin credibility and lose many users...
Anyways this is only my opinion, be on bittrexx also have beneffits...but should look into dark side too Smiley

The problem with integrating Tor into NUD is that if that specific version of Tor is found to be vulnerable the whole network is compromised, we'd be adding a huge attack vector to an already large bundle. The best approach would be to have two independent binaries with the user able to select which version of NUD with which version of Tor he'd like to download, the version of Tor could be chosen randomly from the last 10-20 builds by default as to diversify our stakes (an advanced user would be able to override this and choose a specific version), Tor would be automatically set up and launched/killed in future NUD versions. I don't believe that our "friends" have left Tor without weaknesses.

The approach of "add all the features then add NUD to an exchange" basically demands everything for nothing, we have no IPO, no pre-mine, I have less NUD than most people in this thread and unlikely to break even at this point. I will get busy charming investors in the nearest months and hopefully get the much needed funding for further development, perhaps even on a donation basis. It makes a lot more sense to invest 5k USD into development and buy NUD with 5k USD than buy NUD with 10k USD and sit on worthless NUD.

For what i understand these are your change addresses (used by coin control). When the block explorer recognizes RTR0 on a proper way these addresses can be linked to your main address (if i understand correctly). Maybe te DEV can tell us more?

Bitcoin already creates change addresses by default, this isn't anonymity, the blockchain anonymity occurs when you send by delegate, a delegate then creates a new address and negotiates a transaction with your client, after your client sends the payment the payment is relayed to the destination by the delegate, effectively disrupting blockchain analysis.

Making all clients delegates by default would be a bad idea, becoming a delegate has certain dangers like if the delegate exits explicitly before the transaction to the destination is broadcast, when it runs again it will send the transaction to the destination after the client has retrieved its NUD from the apparently rogue delegate. The client could effectively double its NUD if the delegate is treated carelessly, a high traffic delegate could become very profitable but would also need proper care.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:13:53 AM

The problem with integrating Tor into NUD is that if that specific version of Tor is found to be vulnerable the whole network is compromised, we'd be adding a huge attack vector to an already large bundle. The best approach would be to have two independent binaries with the user able to select which version of NUD with which version of Tor he'd like to download, the version of Tor could be chosen randomly from the last 10-20 builds by default as to diversify our stakes (an advanced user would be able to override this and choose a specific version), Tor would be automatically set up and launched/killed in future NUD versions. I don't believe that our "friends" have left Tor without weaknesses.

The approach of "add all the features then add NUD to an exchange" basically demands everything for nothing, we have no IPO, no pre-mine, I have less NUD than most people in this thread and unlikely to break even at this point. I will get busy charming investors in the nearest months and hopefully get the much needed funding for further development, perhaps even on a donation basis. It makes a lot more sense to invest 5k USD into development and buy NUD with 5k USD than buy NUD with 10k USD and sit on worthless NUD.

That's where exchanges could help on the development, I for one will be selling 1/3 of my NUD holding, 50% of those will be donated to NUD team and 50% to my own pocket..
SquidsIn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:02:14 AM

AFAIK Bittrex don't take BTC for listings.  Do you have evidence of such a request?

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
daxiake

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:00:48 AM

AFAIK Bittrex don't take BTC for listings.  Do you have evidence of such a request?

only need 2 btc ,every coin could be added on bittrex,even a obvious scam coin.we have plenty of evidece now.
it is not a secret.

we need an big exchange.
daxiake

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:32:32 AM

anybody can donate to let nud list on bittrex?
leduc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:09:22 AM

i think external miner is more important than exchange...

not getting any coin these day.. dif going to the moon .. need a pool please
green2016

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:18:24 AM

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

SUBMIT A REQUEST

Go to bittrex is so easy, if you do it.

Your email address:
Description: add nud
Description:add nud,a good coin with new Bcrypt.
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:33:48 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 12:18:05 PM by YarkoL

Making all clients delegates by default would be a bad idea, becoming a delegate has certain dangers like if the delegate exits explicitly before the transaction to the destination is broadcast, when it runs again it will send the transaction to the destination after the client has retrieved its NUD from the apparently rogue delegate. The client could effectively double its NUD if the delegate is treated carelessly, a high traffic delegate could become very profitable but would also need proper care.

I have observed slightly different behaviour when testing
the Sendbydelegate function. Here is a rundown on my
"experiments"

First it should be noted that there are many ways of using
the anon features. NUD implements many RPC calls, and the
wiki gives a "specification of recommended processing policies"
how two parties can conduct an anon transaction.

Then there is a "Sendbydelegate" button in the wallet and a
corresponding RPC call. Using this sets off a sophisticated mechanism that
tries to automate the processing of anonymous transactions. It is this
latter mode that I've been testing quite a lot.

When Sendbydelegate is called by the sender and a delegate with sufficient funds is found,
the sender and delegate enter into  exchange of messages during which they build two transactions,
one is called "Funded Sender Bind" and the other one "Funded Delegate
Bind
". The outputs of those tx's go to new addresses created by their wallets, i.e.
they look like payments to self, but actually they encode all the necessary
information about the recipient, sender and delegate, their addresses,
the amount sent and what  to do if things don't work out... They are entirely
different from the standard bitcoin txs and employ complex sequence of custom
opcodes to work. Much of that deeper stuff is beyond my current level of
learning.

The process of initial negotiation stops with these two tx's, that are then broadcast
and when included in block, the second stage of processing starts. Now money
actually starts to move: delegate transfers the amount first to recipient and
only afterwards sender transfers the funds to delegate
. This obfuscates the
link between the sender and recipient, and when there are many such transactions,
it will be very hard to decipher from inspecting the tx's recording in chain who is sending to whom,
because the "natural order" of transactions has been broken.

Now what happens if either delegate or sender shuts down in the middle
of the processing? It looks like neither of them gains anything, the bound transactions
stay in the pending state. But the details of the anon transactions are kept in
special maps and arrays in the client memory and if client is shut down all that
info is gone, and the processing cannot recommence. I think that the data can be reconstructed
from the bound txs but a mechanism would have to be implemented for that. Instead, there
are two RPC calls that allow the parties to retrieve their NUD, createtransferexpiry
for the sender and createtransferescrow for the delegate. The former is quite
straightforward as it takes only the sender's bound tx id and sender's address as its
inputs. For the delegate, it is harder as he has to find out in addition to his own bound
tx, the sender's bound tx id and extract "join nonce" (a special integer used for identification
purposes) out of it, and I've had no luck getting it to work. Also, if it is the delegate
that shuts down before committing the transfer, there is nothing to be done, his amount
stays in limbo (but the sender can always retrieve his NUD)

So the delegate really seems to take a risk acting as a middleman. The risk comes
from accidental shutdown and dishonest senders, and because of that, he should be
awarded a percentage of the amount transferred instead of a set fee (currently 0.01 NUD).

This is in nutshell all I've learnt so far, and if someone else has studied the program and
sees any error in my conclusions I'd love to get feedback. NUD is a wonderful and exotic creation
whose workings really are fascinating.

“God does not play dice"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: