Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127494 times)
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:07:15 PM

external miner would help grow nud community

yep,seem all the 700k mined nud,is concentrate  in the hand of few guys!

it will be harmful to nud community.

need more people to get nud..

it is unfair for people who like nud.they cannot get nud if they are not miner.

check the nud address of devteam ,700k nud have been mined yet,but the donation is still very very poor...
kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:29:06 PM

check the nud address of devteam ,700k nud have been mined yet,but the donation is still very very poor...
they should have some more now on both the donation addresses  Smiley
daxiake

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:45:11 PM

they should have some more now on both the donation addresses  Smiley

have a look at this guy,he is a big whale...
http://chainstate.info/#/nud/address/NGR328ZoFH8dk6xSPHHz1nHqyMaTtoaK2y

maybe this is only one of his many nud address...

we need an exchange.need more people join our community.
JulianSheen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 07:47:01 PM

Does this coin really have better anonymity than Monero, DRK and all the other anon-coins?

There are plenty of cryptos riding on the anonymous fad, there isn't a single one which is truly anonymous except us as far as we know.

About paying 2-3btc to Bittrex to get added - We rather use that on future development than pumping at this stage, they will add us for free eventually.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:59:49 PM

NUD for me is like the so so chick you liked in school... then over summer she developed a fantastic rack...

Let it develop.

Lol!
daxiake

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

Does this coin really have better anonymity than Monero, DRK and all the other anon-coins?

There are plenty of cryptos riding on the anonymous fad, there isn't a single one which is truly anonymous except us as far as we know.

About paying 2-3btc to Bittrex to get added - We rather use that on future development than pumping at this stage, they will add us for free eventually.

JulianSheen,thanks,but where we can buy nud? c-cex.com?
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:00:48 PM

i can get coin listed on bittrex for around 2BTC - i mean, thats their price not mine

Bill will add coins when they think the coin is good enough to get listed. No need to pay 2BTC.
I already spoke with him about adding NUD before we even had the blockexplorer.

Give it some time, i expect NUD willbe added in less then a week.

guys,bill will not add any coin without give him 3 btc. it is a market price.2 btc is no enough now.

If the choice is pay BTC or don't get added to bittrex for months, I choose don't get added to bittrex for months.  Has the dev team even received a total of 2 BTC worth of donations yet?  I haven't checked the thread in a few days but my guess is no.

2-3 BTC is much better spent on development rather than paying an exchange to add NUD.  If development continues and more and more planned features are added, exchanges will be clamoring to add NUD.  Patience!

IDK about the exchange angle seems like alot of shady bullshit and shitcoins.

NUD for me is like the so so chick you liked in school... then over summer she developed a fantastic rack...

Let it develop.

Well put!  Quote of the summer!

they should have some more now on both the donation addresses  Smiley

have a look at this guy,he is a big whale...
http://chainstate.info/#/nud/address/NGR328ZoFH8dk6xSPHHz1nHqyMaTtoaK2y

maybe this is only one of his many nud address...

we need an exchange.need more people join our community.

It's me.  I've been here from day 1 mining, buying, and supporting the coin.  Donated to the dev team and paid out a bounty.  If I want 62k NUD, I deserve 62k NUD.  Tongue
doldgigger

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:31:38 PM

Well, considering that you probably also hold some NUD, I understand that you may think that it is best to mute me so no one looking into this thread will become aware of the scams that were ran using NUD. But a good altcoin doesn't need such tactics. We can work together to create an altcoin community which is actually perceived as a benefit by all involved parties, with no exchanges being scammed, no one noticing that his coins are gone, etc.

It is not rocket science to run a coin in a reasonable way. But it requires the dedication to actually do so.

No one is denying the fact that scams were ran on NUD by scrypt miners exploiting a bug in the early release, thus it was decided upon that the "scammers" will be rewarded 10% of their scrypt mined coins for their contirbution to the network for revealing the bug. If you don't think that the decision was just you can freely open your own thread and start a fork, I very much doubt that you'd get a lot of followers that are willing to sabotage the well-being of the network in exchange for their unjustly mined NUD.

The decision was made in such a manner as to upset the least miners, had we not reduced the fraudulently mined coins to 10% people would claim that I abused the bug to mine coins for myself (e.g. a premine).

Well, who saw the code first, and could actually schedule a 7-day scrypt mining operation? It was you. Everybode else had to wait for the release. So, I doubt any smart person would be deceived by the rude wording you use for the scrypt miners whose success was enabled by the software you released. Reducing the premine to 10% does not change this.

But this topic is really boring. What I find more interesting than deciding about how much reduction a premine needs in order to look less suspicious are things like the altcoin exchange scamming scheme seen on this thread. No doubt a smart move in order to secure some tiny profit, but I am somewhat sceptical if it will benefit the altcoin world.

Where there is original innovation there will always be bugs present, if you don't like that you might want to invest into some clonecoin.

Some innovators rather invest in decent skills, which buys them a community which doesn't have to run buggy software.

19orEcoqXQ5bzKbzbAnbQrCkQC5ahSh4P9
Feel free to PM me for consulting and development services.
reflector

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:45:35 PM

Well, considering that you probably also hold some NUD, I understand that you may think that it is best to mute me so no one looking into this thread will become aware of the scams that were ran using NUD. But a good altcoin doesn't need such tactics. We can work together to create an altcoin community which is actually perceived as a benefit by all involved parties, with no exchanges being scammed, no one noticing that his coins are gone, etc.

It is not rocket science to run a coin in a reasonable way. But it requires the dedication to actually do so.

No one is denying the fact that scams were ran on NUD by scrypt miners exploiting a bug in the early release, thus it was decided upon that the "scammers" will be rewarded 10% of their scrypt mined coins for their contirbution to the network for revealing the bug. If you don't think that the decision was just you can freely open your own thread and start a fork, I very much doubt that you'd get a lot of followers that are willing to sabotage the well-being of the network in exchange for their unjustly mined NUD.

The decision was made in such a manner as to upset the least miners, had we not reduced the fraudulently mined coins to 10% people would claim that I abused the bug to mine coins for myself (e.g. a premine).

Well, who saw the code first, and could actually schedule a 7-day scrypt mining operation? It was you. Everybode else had to wait for the release. So, I doubt any smart person would be deceived by the rude wording you use for the scrypt miners whose success was enabled by the software you released. Reducing the premine to 10% does not change this.

But this topic is really boring. What I find more interesting than deciding about how much reduction a premine needs in order to look less suspicious are things like the altcoin exchange scamming scheme seen on this thread. No doubt a smart move in order to secure some tiny profit, but I am somewhat sceptical if it will benefit the altcoin world.

Where there is original innovation there will always be bugs present, if you don't like that you might want to invest into some clonecoin.

Some innovators rather invest in decent skills, which buys them a community which doesn't have to run buggy software.

You're right.  NUD is a sham.  I'm gonna go mine some IceBerg coins.
tendend

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:47:53 PM

You're right.  NUD is a sham.  I'm gonna go mine some IceBerg coins.

Lol, just lol
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

I read comments like this, but then I read the dev saying he wouldn't pay more than 1k sats for NUD in it's current stage of development and with only 700k total coins. Is the developer just being incredibly modest or are you being overly optimistic?
If this coin really offers the best anon out there, it's worth .05 easily but it's trading at 10k sats, which is 10x more than the dev feels it's worth right now. Something isn't making sense.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:29:07 AM

What?  Who could schedule a 7-day scrypt mining operation?  Uhhhh.......anyone with a few bucks for an ASIC or a few fractions of a BTC to rent some mining power?  You aren't making sense.

The scrypt bug was discovered very quickly after the coin was launched, it was no big secret.  Can you please point me toward anyone who still says they never got their 10% from after the blockchain reset?  How does angering a bunch of miners, cutting the coin count to 10% (which would include the coins that the dev supposedly secretly mined using a bug that wasn't even secret?), and actively discouraging NUD from being trading on an exchange be profitable at all?  Either NUD is legit, or the dev is guilty of running the most convoluted scam ever conceived in crypto.

The irony is everyone was too busy bitching and moaning about all the NUD they lost after the blockchain reset to realize that CPU mining was piss easy.  I solo mined more NUD with 3 desktop CPUs and 1 laptop in the week after the reset than I did BEFORE the blockchain reset with scrypt mining.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:56:41 AM

I read comments like this, but then I read the dev saying he wouldn't pay more than 1k sats for NUD in it's current stage of development and with only 700k total coins. Is the developer just being incredibly modest or are you being overly optimistic?
If this coin really offers the best anon out there, it's worth .05 easily but it's trading at 10k sats, which is 10x more than the dev feels it's worth right now. Something isn't making sense.

The dev is being super modest or a perfectionist, lol. having a complete anon solution/escrow/delegate/mixing/bcrypt algo and etc but the development stage is still at v 0.0.0.4, that only means one thing though - that there are more good things coming for NUD. Smiley
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:26:31 AM

The irony is everyone was too busy bitching and moaning about all the NUD they lost after the blockchain reset to realize that CPU mining was piss easy.  I solo mined more NUD with 3 desktop CPUs and 1 laptop in the week after the reset than I did BEFORE the blockchain reset with scrypt mining.

Testify... I thought I was an idiot mining what the network hash was saying was a dead coin.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:13:32 AM

The dev is being super modest or a perfectionist, lol. having a complete anon solution/escrow/delegate/mixing/bcrypt algo and etc but the development stage is still at v 0.0.0.4, that only means one thing though - that there are more good things coming for NUD. Smiley

So you saying I should buy every NUD I can get my mits on under 100k sats?
reflector

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:17:13 AM

So you saying I should buy every NUD I can get my mits on under 100k sats?

Maybe.  What do you think?
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:11:13 AM

I'm trying to figure it out. I'd like to know how nud anon compares to what's out there, rather than answers like "it's better" I'd like specifics.
daxiake

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:23:21 AM

I'm trying to figure it out. I'd like to know how nud anon compares to what's out there, rather than answers like "it's better" I'd like specifics.

wonderful...and please figure our what have been done by our dev.actually , nud anon is already finished...
reflector

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:29:12 AM

I'd start by reading the wiki.  It's tough to understand for sure, but as I understand it, NUD has acheived (and completed) an anononymity feature, whereas comparable anonymous features are incomplete.  Another great strength of NUD is its blowfish based algorithm, which you can read more about in the wiki/website.
daxiake

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:40:16 AM

天朝的兄弟,入群吧389091502。 Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: