Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127497 times)
bingoberra

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:04:47 AM

Dump FAST while you can get a fraction of your NUDs worth, they will all be worthless soon believe me!!

And you are still buying? For sentimental value?
JulianSheen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 10:55:17 AM

Hey everyone we're back!

We are currently looking for whales willing to sell large amounts of NUD at the current market price for development purposes, it would make a lot of sense for a whale to even sell half of his reserves and have the price gravitate towards 50k satoshi due to our development instead of sitting on NUD waiting for the development to happen remarkably slowly.

If anyone is interested to sell we will grant you an elevated "Gold member" status in the forum, if everyone will continue hoarding this will go nowhere as even the exchange volumes are a joke.

Best regards,
Julian.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:39:01 AM

Well its certainly more honest than a premine or instamine.  I wouldn't put in all this work and and not hold a fuckton of my own coins and watch a bunch of whales profit off my efforts.

It's the same with all coins, most coin developers are just more sneaky about it.
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:02:48 PM

Do you guys have a goal in mind?  I'd be willing to sell some, but I'd like to get some idea of what you are trying to achieve.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:48:37 PM

Do you guys have a goal in mind?  I'd be willing to sell some, but I'd like to get some idea of what you are trying to achieve.

We have already said which feature we intend to introduce to NUD, as soon as we get the needed funding we will pursue the reduced blockchain aggressively as it will be the last hardfork, a proper plan to minimize damage and have the network heal rapidly when introducing the blockchain will be made as well as extensive testing and potential fixing of our whitepaper. Our main dev has given me the task to establish proper funding and not disturb him while he dedicates all his free time to research and whitepapers.
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:57:12 PM

Do you plan to do something about the anonymity feature?
Like making it accessible to to the average user?

“God does not play dice"
hankrules

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:08:22 PM

Do you guys have a goal in mind?  I'd be willing to sell some, but I'd like to get some idea of what you are trying to achieve.

We have already said which feature we intend to introduce to NUD, as soon as we get the needed funding we will pursue the reduced blockchain aggressively as it will be the last hardfork, a proper plan to minimize damage and have the network heal rapidly when introducing the blockchain will be made as well as extensive testing and potential fixing of our whitepaper. Our main dev has given me the task to establish proper funding and not disturb him while he dedicates all his free time to research and whitepapers.

I was more referring to a financial goal.  To be clear:  How much NUD do you need?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:15:06 PM

Do you plan to do something about the anonymity feature?
Like making it accessible to to the average user?

Anonymity will be expanded upon and simplified for the average user after the blockchain is introduced.
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:08:58 PM

Do you guys have a goal in mind?  I'd be willing to sell some, but I'd like to get some idea of what you are trying to achieve.

I was more referring to a financial goal.  To be clear:  How much NUD do you need?

Given the current price, around 250-450k would suffice to establish our long-term independence, starting a proper foundation in the future as well as having multiple programmers
hankrules

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:40:18 PM

I was more referring to a financial goal.  To be clear:  How much NUD do you need?

Given the current price, around 250-450k would suffice to establish our long-term independence, starting a proper foundation in the future as well as having multiple programmers

I think it's unrealistic to expect that much.  Not only would it be nearly impossible to collect, it would instill fear in other investors having that percentange of coins in the hands of one party.  It makes more sense to gather, say, 100k, and aim to drive the value up through innovation.

Edit:  There is no reason why NUD couldn't sell for $10/coin(giving your team $1 mil for 100k NUD) with the innovations discussed so far in addition to the current state.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:21:22 PM

I think it's unrealistic to expect that much.  Not only would it be nearly impossible to collect, it would instill fear in other investors having that percentange of coins in the hands of one party.  It makes more sense to gather, say, 100k, and aim to drive the value up through innovation.

Edit:  There is no reason why NUD couldn't sell for $10/coin(giving your team $1 mil for 100k NUD) with the innovations discussed so far in addition to the current state.

thats too many coins. how many coins in circulation
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:56:40 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 08:10:34 PM by JulianSheen

Satoshi has more than a million BTC, did it stop investors?

Look people we could sit on 100k NUD with hopes of them appreciating in value to 10$ per NUD but for that to happen we need to begin work immediately.

If the conditions are met we can immediately swap a part of our reserves for venture capital that has essentially already been given to us and begin actually paying our programmers for assisting us with the work. The tens of thousands of dollars that we will receive will certainly get things moving faster than a couple hundred bucks in donations, no quality programmer will work given these conditions and it is not in the intention of our main dev to starve either.
Unless of course some of you are willing to let our programmers live at your mom's house and feed them protein bars and tuna sandwiches.
Rower J.

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:13:15 PM

I'm looking to sell the domain newuniversaldollar.com to any interested parties. Thank you for reading.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:36:51 PM

thats too many coins. how many coins in circulation

Its for the better, I dont mind selling/donating 30% of my stack for the devs if all nud users follow we can accumulate 250-400k easily. Well if 30% of your stack equates to "We can move forward with the development and potentially see increase in price and activity then it would be surely worth it.", rather than keeping your bag and will end up bagholding a coin that doesn't have any dedicated devs.

I understand the devs, If I were at their shoes ill do the same.

Well its certainly more honest than a premine or instamine.  I wouldn't put in all this work and and not hold a fuckton of my own coins and watch a bunch of whales profit off my efforts.

It's the same with all coins, most coin developers are just more sneaky about it.

yep and they are buying it too.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:39:17 PM

the problem i have in giving the coins is when the value of those coins rises they would be worth more later.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:56:41 PM

the problem i have in giving the coins is when the value of those coins rises they would be worth more later.

Well just keep your coins and be a bagholder of a devless coin.

Also price wouldnt increase if the coin has no active devs, who the hell would want to buy a coin with no devs.

I hope the devs will restart nud and launch with 5% premine since people that bagholds NUD are all greedy, ill be happy to delete my nuds wallet.dat and mine the devs new coin.

Also darkcoin wouldn't be darkcoin if edu didn't mined majority of it on the first day and here we are at NUD the devs wanted to BUY half your stack to continue with the development but people are to greedy to let go.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:57:18 PM

Well just keep your coins and be a bagholder of a devless coin.

Also price wouldnt increase if the coin has no active devs, who the hell would want to buy a coin with no devs.

I hope the devs will fork nud and launch something new with 5% premine since people that bagholds NUD are all greedy, ill be happy to delete my nuds wallet.dat and mine the devs new coin.

Also darkcoin wouldn't be darkcoin if edu didn't mined majority of it on the first day.

i dont have any coins id buy the coins and give it
suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:39:07 AM

Hey everyone we're back!

We are currently looking for whales willing to sell large amounts of NUD at the current market price for development purposes, it would make a lot of sense for a whale to even sell half of his reserves and have the price gravitate towards 50k satoshi due to our development instead of sitting on NUD waiting for the development to happen remarkably slowly.

If anyone is interested to sell we will grant you an elevated "Gold member" status in the forum, if everyone will continue hoarding this will go nowhere as even the exchange volumes are a joke.

Best regards,
Julian.

Grin

SquidsIn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:48:36 AM

Hey everyone we're back!

Best regards,
Julian.

Meh, this is bullshit.  I only had a few thousand coins anyway. I'd rather flush them than sell them at a loss.

I hope you realise that the "joke" exchange volumes bear a direct relationship to the amount of market confidence you and the dev have instilled in this project.

At a guess I'd say what's really happened here is the Dev has gone AWOL and you think it's a nice opportunity to accumulate some NUD, presumably in case of a miracle and some future value.  It's a shame the original dev put all that effort in to making a promising coin but had zero communication skills so then just fucked off and left it to die.

wallet.dat deleted, i'm out.

o/

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:25:06 PM

The thing with NUD is the team is too honest, almost to a fault.  Do people think talented C++ devs work for free?  Do you guys think Mr. NUD (I'll refer to him as Mr. NUD to differentiate between the guy and the coin) is the only developer?  There are obviously many players at work behind the scene and a lot of them don't give a fuck about the coin.  They want to get paid.  Why are crypto developers expected to work for free while whales get rich off their efforts?

If there is a premine or IPO, everyone bitches.  If there is no premine and mining is fair, no one contributes shit.  I just wanna see honesty.  I wouldn't even give a shit if a coin launched with a 2% premine and the dev came straight out and said "I'm pocketing these coins because I'm not working for free" if he actually delivered.

"Oh, but BC, VRC, XC all had no premine.  They were so fair and the devs tirelessly work on the coin for free because they believe in crypto"  Bullshit and we all know it.  They launched their coins with zero features and flooded the market with the entire supply of coins practically overnight.  If you think these devs weren't buying up truckloads of their own coins dirt cheap before launching their killer features, you are living in a fantasy world.  Dan Metcalf from XC arbitrarily decided to cut off PoW mining because he didn't want his share diluted further.

Julian would like to have 250-450k NUD.  That amounts to only 1-2% of the total supply of coins once mining is finished.  The problem we have right now is that amounts to 15-30% of the total current supply of coins.  Wanting to hold 1-2% of the total supply of your own coin is totally reasonable, the problem is that it amounts to such a large percentage of the current supply.

Unfortunately though, Julian is right.  NUD needs funding now or it will die.  Some new cryptonote coin has implemented a mini-blockchain, I don't know if their implementation is better or worse than the proposed implementation in NUD.  Some other shit coin is working on stealing the delegate idea.  Things move so fast these days, if NUD doesn't develop faster, it is only a matter of time before someone comes along, forks it, turns it into an x17 3 day PoW/PoS coin, and just another pump and dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: