Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75601 times)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:06:25 AM

its over gals. NEM unfair distribution scam was debunked. shameful project

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:06:57 AM

Would it be hard or even possible to create a decentralized faucet in NEM client that is funded by donations? So when people buy their first alias, send their first message, they don't have to use an outside website. Just brainstorming.

It'd be cool to create games people play rather than just a faucet. That why it would take time to get the NEM, which would reduce the likelihood of spamming.

If we made an adventure game, we could tell a compelling story about creating a new world economy based on financial freedom, decentralization, and equality Cheesy

That sounds awesome, you have some great ideas Makoto.

Did anyone ever play the flash-based emo game? (warning: not safe for work) http://www.emogame.com/

It'd be sweet if we could make a game lik that. I can't draw at all, but I could help write a story or something.
Yeah, super not safe for work. I should've put my dog in the other room. Grin
I remember this game back in the day. I have only a few hours of experience coding a game(it was javascript), but I'm sure we have someone around here that could create something much better gameplay wise than that atleast (That game is already 10 years old).

Looks do-able: http://jlongster.com/Making-Sprite-based-Games-with-Canvas

Definitely, I'll mess around with that example they give. I encourage all aspiring game creators to do the same!

Great. Are you on trello? I want to create a card on the ecoystem board for this. I want the community to come together and make this happen.

The EMO game was huge and had tons of people. It'd be great to have something similar for NEM.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:10:35 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 03:22:30 AM by Come-from-Above

Yes im on Trello board. Whoever spots my account name there receives 0.3 nemstake from one of my stakeholder-accounts as reward.

hint/ its not CFA.

btw seems like NEM activity is at all time low temporarily. guys crawl out!

NEM FOR THE WIN!

NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:33:20 AM

Hi guys, just bought 0.1 from Nxt AE. Just want to say Hello  Cheesy

Great to have a new NEMber!

NEM is not just a cryptocurrency, but a movement for real change. There are lots of problems in this world caused by a lack of equality for opportunity. The outcomes for individuals should not all be the same, but they should have the same opportunities available to them.

This isn't possible because of centralized control by a few banks. This causes real suffering for real people, not just angsty teenagers on BTT.

So I want to invite you to actively participate and work to build NEM with us. If you can code, code. If you can do marketing, market. Help build NEM and the NEM ecosystem and you can get even more NEM, distributed from the amounts reserved to build the ecosystem and develop everything. All stakeholders have an equal opportunity for getting more NEM. Please take the opportunity!

Join our trello board and help us build NEM: https://trello.com/b/GEWEPSZJ/nem-promotion

How to join?
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:35:15 AM

Hi guys, just bought 0.1 from Nxt AE. Just want to say Hello  Cheesy

Great to have a new NEMber!

NEM is not just a cryptocurrency, but a movement for real change. There are lots of problems in this world caused by a lack of equality for opportunity. The outcomes for individuals should not all be the same, but they should have the same opportunities available to them.

This isn't possible because of centralized control by a few banks. This causes real suffering for real people, not just angsty teenagers on BTT.

So I want to invite you to actively participate and work to build NEM with us. If you can code, code. If you can do marketing, market. Help build NEM and the NEM ecosystem and you can get even more NEM, distributed from the amounts reserved to build the ecosystem and develop everything. All stakeholders have an equal opportunity for getting more NEM. Please take the opportunity!

Join our trello board and help us build NEM: https://trello.com/b/GEWEPSZJ/nem-promotion

How to join?

Sign up for trello and send me a PM with your username and I will add you to the board.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
Zypherx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:00:57 AM

How do i claim my Nem stake token? I sent Utop a message the day before he got convicted of the grand heist and never recieved my stake.

How do i PM, i searched everywhere for new leader of NEM, but i'm novice.

My nxt account: NXT-54JB-J35R-NQ7B-3ENJA
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:02:34 AM

How do i claim my Nem stake token? I sent Utop a message the day before he got convicted of the grand heist and never recieved my stake.

Send PM to patmast3r

NEM beyond bitcoin and to new Galaxies!

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:03:35 AM

see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650505.msg7284744#msg7284744

The "grand heist" of having a few sockpuppets? We was supposed to get like 80x that amount by working with the dev team. He also didn't steal the BTC and NXT that was collected. To be honest, it is all rather puzzling.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:16:28 AM

see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650505.msg7284744#msg7284744

The "grand heist" of having a few sockpuppets? We was supposed to get like 80x that amount by working with the dev team. He also didn't steal the BTC and NXT that was collected. To be honest, it is all rather puzzling.

The real controversy was him sneaking around and trolling Sim Coin (an obscure coin) under a pseudonym.  That would be like Satoshi coming back and trolling Redd Coin or some obscure $hitclone.

Ironically, that is almost never mentioned now.  The controversy has been shifted into a lie that UtopianFuture somehow has an army of sockpuppet stakes, but people misread the fees (as in the $5 UF sent in) to be same as having actual stakes.  The reality is that UtopianFuture only had two real accounts - the first being UF and the second being Ghosthouse, the latter claimed a token but has yet to sell it to anyone on the asset exchange.  In fact if you review the trade logs on the exchange, if there was a mega whale, nothing indicates a whale dumping on the asset exchanges.

The trolls keep asserting that the burden of proof / negative proof is on us to prove otherwise, but it's a bit absurd and irrelevant.  For one ,we had taint analysis.  Second - UtopianFuture was already busy organizing NEM all the time and his account was always logged in whenever I checked.  When did UF have the time to bypass taint analysis to create an army of socks?

What was the reward in doing so?  200 stakes out of 4000? (5% distribution?  Has to keep it a secret?  Many coins have developers who openly took 50%+ of a coin for themselves).  With all the anti-spam measures on this website, creating taint free wallets and covering tracks - you're talking about hundreds of hours of repetitive account creation at a time when NEM had zero value months ago.

If UtopianFuture was in it for money he would had pulled a $hitclone or would had done a traditional IPO scam.  That's just my two NEM.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Totem22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:16:53 AM

The only evidence is that he has one sock called ghosthouse. Then he said himself that he made some other socks to promote the thread but never intended to cash out. Extra information for trolls I would say  Grin Smiley Grin  It is kind if puzzling  Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes not sure what he is thinking.  
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:19:53 AM

there wasn't really incentive for anyone to create legions of accounts for the purpose of taking extra NEM

wrong. the amount of extra money i have made due to early sockpuppet accounts (too easy to even talk about it) in supposedly "fair" and "nicely distributed NEM" is the epitome of ridiculous. several thousand USD completely for free. thank u guys and most importantly thank u utopianfuture for pulling this utter community betray off in the first place Smiley

special thx to utopianfuture for the idea of trading nemstakes on nxt ae and actually sending the nemstakes to me, himself and the others who took a profit in NEM before any release whatsoever. SORRY to the majority who suffer(s)/(ed), but our gain is ur loss Lips sealed

TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:24:28 AM

there wasn't really incentive for anyone to create legions of accounts for the purpose of taking extra NEM

wrong. the amount of extra money i have made due to early sockpuppet accounts (too easy to even talk about it) in supposedly "fair" and "nicely distributed NEM" is the epitome of ridiculous. several thousand USD completely for free. thank u guys and most importantly thank u utopianfuture for pulling this utter community betray off in the first place Smiley

special thx to utopianfuture for the idea of trading nemstakes on nxt ae and actually sending the nemstakes to me, himself and the others who took a profit in NEM before any release whatsoever. SORRY to the majority who suffer(s)/(ed)

If you already made this money then there's no harm in telling us which early sockpuppet accounts you have.

Of course you never had any stakes in NEM, or if you did, you only had one or a something and coincidentally fall into the 'dump FUD' rhetoric.  It's common for people to sell their coins and then troll the coin, because they can't stand the idea of something succeeding without them.  Many of the harshest critics of Bitcoin where those who sold their small stash and then trolled hard after it went up.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:25:19 AM

special thx to utopianfuture for the idea of trading nemstakes on nxt ae and actually sending the nemstakes to me, himself and the others who took a profit in NEM before any release whatsoever. SORRY to the majority who suffer(s)/(ed)

If you already made this money then there's no harm in telling us which early sockpuppet accounts you have.

Of course you never had any stakes in NEM, or if you did, you only had one or a something and coincidentally fall into the 'dump FUD' rhetoric.  It's common for people to sell their coins and then troll the coin, because they know they sold early.  Some of the harshest critics of Bitcoin are those who sold years ago.

continue ur delusion, i dont mind. i have several non-sold stakes left. whatever happens to nem, i am in pure profit in this scam.

thus i do what i want and enjoy the $ U will create for me. THIS is utopianfutures genious.

Create an army of communist slaves like TaunSew, a good team of devs and profit hard on it.

i dont mind joining this idea. who hates free money?

TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:28:23 AM

Of course you never had any stakes in NEM, or if you did, you only had one or a something and coincidentally fall into the 'dump FUD' rhetoric.  It's common for people to sell their coins and then troll the coin, because they know they sold early.  Some of the harshest critics of Bitcoin are those who sold years ago.

continue ur delusion, i dont mind. i have several non-sold stakes left. whatever happens to nem, i am in pure profit in this scam.

In other words you have no NEM stake.  Go troll Litecoin or NxT for a break.

From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:29:19 AM

In other words you have no NEM stake.  Go troll Litecoin or NxT for a break.

U r bathing in delusion now. Does it hurt yet?

U are my slave. U create my $.   i love UF.

TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:30:19 AM

In other words you have no NEM stake.  Go troll Litecoin or NxT for a break.

U r bathing in delusion now. Does it hurt yet?

U are my slave. U create my $.

You never had any NEM stake.  Why bother post on our threads anymore?  There's newer coins with IPOs still ongoing.

From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:31:09 AM

You never had any NEM stake.

It apparently hurts hard right now. U just realized NEM concept did u? took a long time.

TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:33:14 AM

It apparently hurts hard right now.

Not really.  Your posts had no impact on NEM price.  The initial dump on the asset exchange was holders reading UtopianFuture's statement and the ambiguous future of NEM until the developers stepped up and took over the project.  The developers were able to retain the finances and everything with no issue.  No one was interested in reading some Russian guy (who come from above) who "typ3 liek dis".  Price is back where it was days ago.

If you really want to troll people then hit up the NxT threads and forums, they go bananas over it.  If you're not eMule or 2Kool, you'ld be BFFs with them for sure.

From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:35:02 AM

Not really.  Your posts had no impact on NEM price.  The initial dump on the asset exchange was holders reading UtopianFuture's statement and the ambiguous future of NEM until the developers stepped up and took over the project.  The developers were able to retain the finances and everything with no issue.  No one was interested in reading some Russian guy (who come from above) who "typ3 liek dis".  Price is back where it was days ago.

If you really want to troll people then hit up the NxT threads and forums, they go bananas over it.  If you're not eMule or 2Kool, you'ld be BFFs with them for sure.

i never had any intentions to have impact on price of nem. u dont seem to understand what im doing at all.

Totem22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:38:35 AM

Not really.  Your posts had no impact on NEM price.  The initial dump on the asset exchange was holders reading UtopianFuture's statement and the ambiguous future of NEM until the developers stepped up and took over the project.  The developers were able to retain the finances and everything with no issue.  No one was interested in reading some Russian guy (who come from above) who "typ3 liek dis".  Price is back where it was days ago.

i never had any intentions to have impact on price of nem. u dont seem to understand what im doing at all.

What are you doing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: